Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Castle From Afar

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Castle From Afar

Postby KingAsaTheGoodest » Sat Jan 19, 2019 1:24 pm

When I was very young, around 3 or 4, I had this vivid dream. I dreamt that I was viewing upon some divine, unfathomably huge castle in the far distance, shining brilliantly against the dark night sky. I audibly detected a faint jubilation emanate from within. I was in a compromising position however, being so far away from the already intimidating structure, I simply sat and observed as the supposed party ensued within the stronghold. That is all that happened. I think I will draw what it looked like one day, though I don't quite remember the details.
KingAsaTheGoodest
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Castle From Afar

Postby LaurieW » Thu Feb 14, 2019 5:50 am

It's so interesting. It seems to me that in a dream you can see the past.
LaurieW
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Castle From Afar

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Feb 14, 2019 11:41 am

KingAsaTheGoodest wrote:When I was very young, around 3 or 4, I had this vivid dream. I dreamt that I was viewing upon some divine, unfathomably huge castle in the far distance, shining brilliantly against the dark night sky. I audibly detected a faint jubilation emanate from within. I was in a compromising position however, being so far away from the already intimidating structure, I simply sat and observed as the supposed party ensued within the stronghold. That is all that happened. I think I will draw what it looked like one day, though I don't quite remember the details.

People want me to Explain 9/11/2001, I never officially got around to it! (the christian community has a score to settle with me, in suicide)
crystalinks.com/ufohistory.html

Alien Inside Flying Saucer UFO Sightings Best UFO Footage Of 2014 Enhanced New Video!
youtube.com/watch?v=5nxzSIMLIvo

9/11/2001 - 49 Years of Jubilee for "Daniel's 62nd to 69th Week" = 1952 MASS UFO Sighting over Washington D.C.
9/11/2001 = 3 Days of Darkness for Moses Only, not for mankind, not for the church.
The Footage was recorded inside the dust cloud of the 9/11/2001 Twin Towers Collapse
The Dead Body of the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses is Circled in Red in the Picture
God has solved the "3 Days of Darkness" already with Moses ................ the "Jubilee Controversy is Resolved", the biblical sequence is non-linear, that is to say the "Jubilee" against the measure of the Daniel's Final Week is not Linear:
This Means "Flight 370 + 1290 and 1335 Days" to 12/21/2020 - 5/21/2021 (153 Days), is invalid. Humanity will die at the end of daniel's week on 5/21/2021 ................. almost like "Harold Camping's" 5/21 prediction denoted.
1. God Resolved the "3 Days of Darkness" against the "Jubilee" of the "62nd to 69th Week" (on 9/11/2001)
2. God will Resolve humanity with euthanasia at the end of Daniel's Final Week on 5/21/2021

Nothing stops god from validating this conclusion set, I am the legal witness, and the dead jewish and ethnic corpses that pleasure themselves with, their dead corpses are another legal witness. We have to wait until 12/21/2020 passes with nothing to validate this statement, but as this stands right now. This is a valid contender, if not the answer ..................... God didn't kill me for his pleasure on 9/11/2001, and God didn't kill me on 9/11/2001 because I did something wrong. Or to follow in the pleasure of the ethnic and jewish people, 9/11/2001 was a declaration of the law that is finished.

(the christian community are raging lunatics, and God does not officially deal with any number systems, I haven't figured out a way to present this cleanly, but maybe I will, anyway, humanity has no future, learn to pray right now, and cherish thing things of faith ..................... you have a suicide war with Moses and God, as false witnesses, and this is especially true in the christian community ..................... either fold your hand and kill exceedingly with nuclear weapons or there is no hope .................... the good news, is you have the jews and ethnics in state funded incest/rape/murder with me, and that should lock you down until you die in your pleasure, this is good for the faithful)

(right now I'm waiting for the police department here, to provide me with another date for its attempted mass murder at the same elementary school we discussed, which is not to far from my address ................ maybe this time, I'll have legal evidence I can send to others about the "black lives matter, police officer problem", and their removal both ethnic and jews from servicing the public) (only their guilt in mass murder/mass suicide before the public and repeatedly will make this issue "immediately actionable", so, I don't really expect to have this benefit, spoon fed to me!!!)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams