Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Plane as day.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Plane as day.

Postby Ynot 9194 » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:23 pm

I have dreams that I can remember since I was a young child. But this is about three dreams. I am not much at discussing my dreams. All I can say is I have learned from all I had before and when I have tried everyone I told thought I was nuts.
This is about three dreams. I understand the first and the third but the second Haunts me to this day. They all start out strange. Have you ever had a dream where you are in the presence of pure evil? I have been many times. The feeling is unexplainable. As a child I feared it to the point I was afraid to be alone. I never told a soul about it. Just God. And I am not religious although I believe. Also many times there is a beautiful woman involved. Ok here goes. In the 1st. I rode bulls for 15 years I could win at any given time but not always. In this dream i am at it again I'm in my 50s with the most beautiful woman you ever seen and I am winning everything. I feel guilty about it because I know who is helping me. Well I am walking to the chutes I will soon be the worlds champ. Walking with me is the beauty and a Man very tall and stout. b
Brown hair fairly long and a beard and the most radiant brown eyes I can't explain what they are like. Dressed in a white robe. First time I have seen him. But it's like I know him. As we are going to the chutes I see a rock pile and there is a sword protruding from it. I reached down and grabbed the sword and said. None of this matters I'll pull my sword and fight for God right now. The great man ( who I have come to call Peter) put his hand on my shoulder smiled and said not yet Tony. That was it I woke up. The next one starts the same. At the end I'm in a huge hotel conference center. I'm having fun. Then after a night of fun I'm going up stairs and Peter meet with a very grave look on his face and says to. " The twins have committed suicide. I look off the stairs and there is an empty pool. In the pool there is 2 places where they lay but instead of blood and guts there is what looks like palm leaves shimp symbols I'm sure they represent something. At the top of the stairs is a room at there are many in the room dressed as Peter and they are planning having heated discussions. This one still haunts me. I can't figure out who are the twins. Going on 4 years and I think about it a lot. Finally number 3 now if I told you who I was or more importantly about what I did back in 2016. Something very important and good. I slept in the nose of a horse trailer that night and it rained hard. Same thing at the end of the dream here is Peter this time dressed in a brown robe. He's pushing a person ahead of him this person is dressed in white at a glance he looks hansom beautiful as anything you have seen. I know him we grew up like brothers and he has been dead over a year. He was not at times a very good man. But I loved him like a brother. I'm yelling at him but he won't turn and face me and I have a rage in me. Peter is pushing him down a long hall. Trying to him past me. I grabbed him by the shoulders and spin him around and look at his face. What look so beautiful at a glance. Is disease-ridden pocked and pusy. He has eyes like a dead fish. Just then I see Peter. He is enraged it radiates From him like heat from a blast stove. He pulls a dagger and stabs me in the Left kidney I feel a Sharp pain and wake up immediately. This I know the meaning. But if there is anyone who can tell me what or who are the twins. This is the first time I ever told it all. Thanks.
Ynot 9194
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Plane as day.

Postby shadowofwind » Tue Jan 22, 2019 11:55 am

A few comments....

In my experience these kinds of dreams can never be captured by a single interpretation. If you think you understand one, years later you'll discover that it meant more than that.

It may be impossible to get a very good interpretation of the second dream presently.

In regards to evil, yes I experience that. Of course there is also evil which is not recognized as such.

I think that one possible meaning of twins is they represent the part that is common between two people.

Pools to me typically hold the 'water' which I draw on when I go into a deeper part of my mind. I don't really understand this water though. An empty pool would be when that water seems to have been withdrawn or lost.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams