Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Kicked the bully

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Kicked the bully

Postby fifthlore » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:02 am

Dreampt of this big guy at my old school. He was bullying everyone thinking he was touch, he was bullying this waysnaller guy then I was and I can 199% say this guys got another 20kg on me.. so I seen him try to bully this small guy and I went over and said to basically “F off” and in the end we got into a fight.. he was absolutely eating my punches and mid fight I realised I have to use my core to be effective. So i started using my core and they were getting harder he was swinging to but he got more enjoyment out of telling me to hit him harder.. you know what some “tough people do” so anyway I did i slapped him across the face open hand and a solid one to, got him angry. As he went to lean in and grab me out of frustration I stepped to the side focused all of my strength, balance, core power everything into this side loaded round house kick and it had plenty of technique and bang landed he got rocked and then I just went ham on this guy put him on the ground started slapping his ears telling him to stop bullying the smaller guy and say to basically “f off”. After that I walked away all my friends were watching in disbelief including the smaller guy. He thanked me later and my mates cam over and we’re
Surprised. Got a lot of respect and wore soread throughout the school. And yeah turned into some sort of a celebrity inside the school. Lot of respect and a lot of attention hahahaha

Cheers for reading if you did
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams