Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Lady in Water.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Lady in Water.

Postby floatinglotus » Wed Jan 16, 2019 6:39 pm

I was not for sure where to post this, but I keep having or seeing this dream quite often and it's so vivid, I just need help because there must be something to it. I am laying in a pond floating, wrapped in a white cloth and there are lotus floating around me. When I asked my aunt and even looked online, it mention death, but the thing was I wasn't dead in my dream, and the last part of the dream was my eyes opened and they were a different color, just can't remember the color either blue or green, but they were very pure.

Just in general, I been having vivid dreams and night terrors for years. I do go to church quite often, and even "fought spirits or shadows" in my sleep. I do not know if this dream relates to my life now because I am starting to look for answers instead of trying to hide.
floatinglotus
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Lady in Water.

Postby weaver1040 » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:11 pm

Dreams are great! Night terrors?- ouch!
Floating in a pond seems quite content and relaxed- even in control. Like a big fish in a little pond.
The lotus, a sign of tranquility and white of purity.
Your eyes turning blue/ green seems mostly like enlightenment or transformation.
Green might denote jealousy but it doesn’t really seem that it’s moving in that direction.
weaver1040
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Lady in Water.

Postby shadowofwind » Tue Jan 22, 2019 4:39 pm

In a story that NPR has run at least a couple of times, a woman with brown eyes dies after a plane crash. The person who witnesses her death says he sees her dead eyes as brilliant blue, even though her eyes were really brown.

The music video for the Smashing Pumpkins song Siva contains imagery of floating in a pond.

The place in my mind where I would have such dreams is like a pool of water. So maybe the dream is just about that, what you are experiencing when you have the dream. But the death interpretation isn't necessarily wrong either, if people also are in that place when they die.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams