Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A girl I knew but never met in a rainbow land?..

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

A girl I knew but never met in a rainbow land?..

Postby fifthlore » Thu Jan 03, 2019 7:25 pm

We were traveling different fantasy worlds going through portals and I started chasing one of the girls who was with us there was 3 of us originally and one of them was Jaime and so I chased and she fell and broke something in her back and she was in pain so I picked her up and started going through multiple portals to find a doctors and my best chance was on a place like earth but nobody cared
Kinda like today’s world and so I eventually got told where to go and by that time I was already telling her to hold on don’t let go, I was talking to her to not make her fall alseep because that’s when people fall into acoma and she was so precious in my arms I didn’t want her to do I ran and ran while trying not to damage anything that was already done in her back and we finally got to a doctors and by that time she had passed out and her body was cold and I walked in there and pleaded for their inediate help and they originally didn’t want to help so I blasted them the fuck up and they decided to help
She was so cold at the time I think her heart was barely beating and so they gave her a injection that raised the heart levels to warm her body and then they started to perform electric shock treatment with the defibrillators and she finally work up and I looked at her coming back to life and then I woke up

This dream felt so real especially when I was talking to her in my arms... I even sang to her to calm her I can’t even put this into words. The smallest details were taken notice it was so weird. I had thoughts inside the dream

Very strange..
fifthlore
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A girl I knew but never met in a rainbow land?..

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Jan 07, 2019 10:03 pm

fifthlore wrote:We were traveling different fantasy worlds going through portals and I started chasing one of the girls who was with us there was 3 of us originally and one of them was Jaime and so I chased and she fell and broke something in her back and she was in pain so I picked her up and started going through multiple portals to find a doctors and my best chance was on a place like earth but nobody cared
Kinda like today’s world and so I eventually got told where to go and by that time I was already telling her to hold on don’t let go, I was talking to her to not make her fall alseep because that’s when people fall into acoma and she was so precious in my arms I didn’t want her to do I ran and ran while trying not to damage anything that was already done in her back and we finally got to a doctors and by that time she had passed out and her body was cold and I walked in there and pleaded for their inediate help and they originally didn’t want to help so I blasted them the fuck up and they decided to help
She was so cold at the time I think her heart was barely beating and so they gave her a injection that raised the heart levels to warm her body and then they started to perform electric shock treatment with the defibrillators and she finally work up and I looked at her coming back to life and then I woke up

This dream felt so real especially when I was talking to her in my arms... I even sang to her to calm her I can’t even put this into words. The smallest details were taken notice it was so weird. I had thoughts inside the dream

Very strange..

Coral Castle Ed Leedskalnin Sweet 16
youtube.com/watch?v=Ib8AxAL1qZ8

(when Oak Island is officially restored, and the "pitts" officially sealed, then, I'll try to remember the official position for oak island, if I don't forget, but until that time, its not important) (what the ethnic people and jewish did to me recently in their war with my testimony is good, that is their position) (think nothing else of it)

Edward Leedskalnin revealed that "jewish people and ethnic people, were living corpses", for that reason, you follow his advise, in allow their false witnessings to come to full circle, just as you will with me. Remember these are living corpses, and you need god to cut them off completely, my testimony is a small but necessary part of the equation.

BACK TO TOPIC

As I've said, a jew and an ethnic is, nothing of value with man or with god, don't forget that. but first, the state funded incest/rape/murder the usa does with me under its jewish influence, is not really targeting me as primary. they are targeting my mother, and, her death as a result of sin, so its a suicide, is the goal of their pleasure in suicide murder with me, additionally, but I am secondary.

state funded incest/rape/murder of edward leedskalnin by his mother and jewish/ethnic people, he referred to as "sweet sixteen", that is what he called their "separation from god", not a human age, but a multiple of some measure in the scope of "junk dna", the fruit of which, is apart of the "living corpse" equation.

(everything is good so far, and, their position is only suicide, you need to be faithful and follow along, or stand out of the way and let their sin come to fruition, how close are you to seeing the "living corpses"? I alone know the answer, as well, I also alone, know the answer to the lords coming) (2019 is a stark year in their blasphemy against god and man before their death, we'll have to keep watch as to what is necessary)

(they are not programmed to die in a specific way, but instead, they can only die in a specific way as an enemy of god and man with my testimony, thats a difference, so follow along, as we continue to see what is necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams