Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

World Wide Currency Crisis? World Wide Bank Freeze

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

World Wide Currency Crisis? World Wide Bank Freeze

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:39 pm

Dream that indicates a possible global currency collapse eminent .

Dream: I go to the ATM to get cash, and after it dispenses my cash, I check the slot, and there is more money, but it is crushed. I try to put it back, but then the ATM spits out foreign currency, (looks like from Spain) and I try to put that back, and the ATM literally turns it into confetti that it spits back out at me. The bank closed. Nobody can get money, and the only money anyone can use, is what they have left in their hands, no transactions of money at all, it all ends. The ATM represents the controlled financial system. It looks like a freeze on all electronic transfer of money.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: World Wide Currency Crisis? World Wide Bank Freeze

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 03, 2019 5:26 pm

... Only now your picking up on this news??

WAT ... You did not pick up on the cause??? (I called it the abomination code)

... at least you should post that people should get out of the 'stock market' until ... (Well according too my Dec.27 date) Feb 11 I believe is 45 days ... as this is not a secure site to blah, blah, blah as dummies need to know what some top economists are really saying about this... look at :apple: today alone lost 10% and 40% off its high 3 months ago.(more on this at my blog for dumb-mees :neer: ... as God knows)

... I hope your at least current with the news that the US gov. put out about traveling to China and not be able to return.. as that could turn into a real "Trade War"
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 08, 2019 5:38 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Dream that indicates a possible global currency collapse eminent .

Dream: I go to the ATM to get cash, and after it dispenses my cash, I check the slot, and there is more money, but it is crushed. I try to put it back, but then the ATM spits out foreign currency, (looks like from Spain) and I try to put that back, and the ATM literally turns it into confetti that it spits back out at me. The bank closed. Nobody can get money, and the only money anyone can use, is what they have left in their hands, no transactions of money at all, it all ends. The ATM represents the controlled financial system. It looks like a freeze on all electronic transfer of money.

(need argument to limit total daily russian related exchanges to a multiple of the total daily exchange rate (s) in trading, to limit the ability to sway the market ............... i can see this easily expanded to that, nobody cares, russia-asian-middle east, union they have) (cut the income earning potential of the markets specifically .................. sometimes when you have too much wealth, your not earning on interest, your earning money on "interest" ... then ... "your paying taxes on the interest earned" ............. you are causing "inflation", and cutting production, you are no longer responding to market forces, you are then an "anti-capitalist")

(the system is broken, but the kind of language it needs, is only to, cut the possible earning potential from the stock houses and independant investors, for that action, its feasible to suspend the markets in a blackout for a machine reset)

(this is only feasible at the outbreak of a war, a more and better function then how things were adapted to the "war on terrorism")

(there is also A-/A+, 1000 man hour inquire into the redesignation, and refinement of earnings potential in the markets at the scale of interaction to currency and trade value exchanges ............... lots of homework, that has to happen, beforehand, without the pressure and economy of the political implication, that happens afterwards .................... often times the reverse happens, the political system issues the mandate, and then the process of change begins, but that is no good or effective, when the arguments require more research before said events, to postulate correct the events after, during arbitration)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jan 25, 2019 8:58 am

I wonder if anyone took notice of the $41 Billion Flash Crash Leaves Singapore’s Stock Market Stunned? :whoa:

As it appears in the off hours of the market a thief came and took 41billion, and it was all legal
May...day... GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM... also very stupid world leaders talking tough about war...

There is only one way out of this ... ‘End Time’ ... try too hang on ( too cents wise!)

See @ least I told you ahead of time ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams