Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Creepy dream about my future - cryptic and reoccurring

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Creepy dream about my future - cryptic and reoccurring

Postby moncherie » Thu Jan 03, 2019 4:15 am

Hi there! Would love having some help decoding this reoccurring dream I have. The last time I had it, I wrote it down to make sure I remembered it in detail.
Here it is:
everything is so blindingly white. i am almost hovering above the deep snow wearing a white nightgown slip dress with no shoes, and my footsteps dont appear in the snow. i glide along the snoe until i come to a clearing which is eerily familiar. kneeling at the clearing is a girl with white blonde hair who is wearing a dress like mine, but it is blood stained. she turns around and she has no pupils, and i recognize her as myself but older. she then speaks to me.
"you're late", she whispers, as if there may be someone watching.
"pardon?" i say. i dont understand.
"it doesnt have to end this way" she whispers again.
"i still don't understand.."
she then gestures her hand over the patch of snow infront of her, and the snow begins to melt to reveal a body. it is of the girl talking to me, wearing the same things she is now. as i watch her, flowers begin to grow and wrace through her hair. as well as this, flowers and ivy begin to sprout through her body and grow over it.
suddenly i am surrounded by a fog, and i cannot see older me or the corpse. when the fog clears, the clearing is empty and the snow where the older me is sitting is bloodstained.
i wake up.
I've had it about 4 times now!
help is very much appreciated xoxoxo cherry
moncherie
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Creepy dream about my future - cryptic and reoccurring

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 03, 2019 10:19 am

... in the first part that is a classic spirit symbol... as Ghost walking at night... :creeping:

The mist and fog... is the future that rolls in ... (your not sure of the direction to go)

but you know ... when life is really cold and giving up (blood stain slow) well you should get the picture. You don’t have to stand in that spot. ( :whistling: Try to sides step it and move on)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Creepy dream about my future - cryptic and reoccurring

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:55 pm

moncherie wrote:Hi there! Would love having some help decoding this reoccurring dream I have. The last time I had it, I wrote it down to make sure I remembered it in detail.
Here it is:
everything is so blindingly white. i am almost hovering above the deep snow wearing a white nightgown slip dress with no shoes, and my footsteps dont appear in the snow. i glide along the snoe until i come to a clearing which is eerily familiar. kneeling at the clearing is a girl with white blonde hair who is wearing a dress like mine, but it is blood stained. she turns around and she has no pupils, and i recognize her as myself but older. she then speaks to me.
"you're late", she whispers, as if there may be someone watching.
"pardon?" i say. i dont understand.
"it doesnt have to end this way" she whispers again.
"i still don't understand.."
she then gestures her hand over the patch of snow infront of her, and the snow begins to melt to reveal a body. it is of the girl talking to me, wearing the same things she is now. as i watch her, flowers begin to grow and wrace through her hair. as well as this, flowers and ivy begin to sprout through her body and grow over it.
suddenly i am surrounded by a fog, and i cannot see older me or the corpse. when the fog clears, the clearing is empty and the snow where the older me is sitting is bloodstained.
i wake up.
I've had it about 4 times now!
help is very much appreciated xoxoxo cherry

(The Negro and the Women Candidates are ousted, they are the snake, and the Queen is the leftover, that continues the war)

(There's a good chance, she will be deceased, according to prophecy in a few days, and, if an when that happens, i want want to give the people here, the opportunity to see many more ethnics/jews/political people die, by using force against me, of any degree)

(we'll have to see what becomes necessary, in the usa, with our, prophecy president, and the mass suicide problem of the usa's citizens)

(only once, I guaranteed, euthanasia to a long list of political people by name, on facebook for each nightly walk, in which the people would use force against me to any degree, and, they didn't want to see what was going to be necessary) (we'll have to see, soon)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams