Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

End Time Scavenger Hunt

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

End Time Scavenger Hunt

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 31, 2018 10:01 am

Dreamt this morning... as I recall that I participated in this scavenger hunt before...

The rules were kind of simple ... everyone was given “stuff” (in this dream, it was dumped right in front of me. “A Big Junk Pile’ of all the things I collected, thinking I might be able to use later. One could also look over other people piles and see if you could ‘Scavage’ a piece / trade or share ... as everyone could find things worth value...

(in my pile there were all kinds of symbolism items )
... all you had to do is match 2 things together ... as such would make up or solve a problem .. take you on a trip.. help find other things... answer question that you woundered about...

This scavenger hunt would help everyone get rid of ‘the old’ and make ‘New’ ... (well - post on blog, as 2 dumb me inn..)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams