Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need Urgent Help with My Dream Interpretation

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Need Urgent Help with My Dream Interpretation

Postby swatcat » Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:11 am

None of the dreams I have had in the past have come true. I also tend to have nightmares if I am sleeping on my back with hands on my chest. I have seen my grandparents in my dream in the past as well but dont remember those dreams now as they felt insignificant.

This is about a dream I had 3 days ago. I saw my paternal grandfather (who passed away 11 years ago) at a funeral, near the corpse of one of my cousin (who in real life is alive and well) and then my grandfather looked at me and said I am next and that I need to be very careful. I couldnt see the face of my cousin but i just instinctively knew it was him. I havent spoken to this cousin in real life in years. I dont recall much of what happens after that in the dream but later in the dream I see both my maternal grandparents (both passed away about 9 years ago) and they said the same thing - that there isnt much I can do and it is going to happen. I asked them when and how - they didnt give me an answer. They were calm and undisturbed while saying all this. What was confusing was that my paternal grandfather was at funeral of my maternal cousin.
I woke up and realised i was sleeping with the hands on my chest and I woke up with a date in my mind - 23rd January, even though no one had mentioned it to me.
As the time is passing I am losing the details of the dream, just remember these haunting specifics. I am scheduled to travel around 23rd Jan internationally and cant get this dream out of my head. I also have flying fears so not sure if that triggered these thoughts.

My gut feels that it is just another scary dream, the part that bothers me is why my 3 grand parents came in the same dream (i have seen them in dream in the past but not together). I checked on my cousin and he is doing fine. Anything to allay my fears will be very helpful. Could you please tell me if it is just me having some fears or this dream was a message/prophecy.

Thanks.
swatcat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams