Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Carnival Cruise Ship Sinks like Titanic, breaks in half

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Carnival Cruise Ship Sinks like Titanic, breaks in half

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Dec 26, 2018 7:08 pm

This felt important. I am walking along docks at night and find a triple decker yacht that is mine for the taking and it was abandoned. My exuberance became lonileness, sadness, and worry, because I realize that it is not a sea worthy as it appeared. I dock and leave the ship, looking for better boats. I see small boats at first, and all are filled with brown murky water. I find a much better triple decker boat, far more sea worthy and it has a little bit of the brown water on it but it has pumps to pump it out. It is in no danger of ever sinking but, I see someone turned the boat I left into a carnival party boat over loaded with revelers. Whoever owns it now thought he would get wealthy but I hear a large crack, the boat breaks in half and like Titanic sinks, leaving revelers trying to swim away. It is sinking too fast for people to get to life boats, and I look on from my own seaworthy ship that I alone occupy but horrified at seeing the other ship sink. Need help understanding this dream.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Carnival Cruise Ship Sinks like Titanic, breaks in half

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 27, 2018 6:03 am

Sow... what do you think it means? (As how are you ever going to ... if you don’t ... )

or maybe just ...
Row, row, row your boat. Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily. Life is but a dream

:whistling: (this is why I bought an old world war 1 submarine and fixed it up... as cracking up lol, and going under ... is possible... look for it... it’s :idea: yellow ... as B...logs ... go, but yes... Part... Y )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams