Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

That Dark Matter is back

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

That Dark Matter is back

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 24, 2018 12:26 am

I posted this dream Heere back on May 27, 2013 and now this Turkey Dark Matter is back... as I :computer: Pen ball Wizard this... (deaf,dumb and blind...) as War is ... (I wonder if anyone is keeping score?)

Gus Who wrote:Background needed: I find myself awake at 3 AM ...check email :computer: I've received a PM in my dream box ... i read it... I'm tired and go back to :sleep: Z-land with this :?
N. Korea ... ( :?: )

Gus, why do you feel there will be a major war coming next month? Just curious. I believe something with N.Korea, too ...

I find myself in this underground cave type setting... ( :infinity: i take camera view) as people are working on "Top Secret" project(s) ... There is a Futuristic control panel behind plexiglass room, as some sort of "Torpedo looking thing is being worked on as this is all done by machines / with white coat nurds types :geek: running around the machines ... They fill the "Torpedo" with Dark Matter ( :lol: yeah, it's dark smoke!) ... But I see it as a "shadow" as can sense it's "mass" ... as they all get behind the plexiglass and fire the torpedo out the cave...

I then get an image in my mind of it coming out of this cave under the ocean at super high speed like playing a 3D pin ball machine game at night with the lights out in all the world, and when the ball hits a country it lights up the entire country :wideeye: ... as images of about a dozen countries pop up in my minds eye, my mind rattles off the first country that lights up ... like typing out :computer: ... Names... :dummy" T U R K E Y " is spelled out in a shadow "Dark Matter" way ... as it rises behind the glow of the countries flickering lights ... I could see the Dark Matter getting bigger like a shadow growing darker...

I then find myself asking the group of people who are next to me.. "What happen when this Dark Matter (Not sure) comes back or traced back? ... as I was thinking it would engulf the entire world

Obviously understanding the 'Abomination code' helped ... as I said, "Dec. 27" for the record for this 'dark matter'
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams