Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I need an opinion asap

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

I need an opinion asap

Postby iasi1109.ki » Sun Dec 23, 2018 8:54 am

This dreamed happened while I was awake more of like a vivid daydream during my shower.
I was on my way to the store to get something I needed. I barely made it a mile down the road till I noticed traffic was blocked up more then usual and a few moments later got a call from my husband's mother she's hysterical crying and I can't understand her much other than I need to get to wherever she is I keep driving as I drive I start to see what is a car accident and the car I see that's demolished is extremely familiar so I pull over and get out when I see my mother in law I rush to her when I realized it was alittle harder then actually running because Im super pregnant and she's crying in my arms when I get to her im still confused on what's happening I push through and get to the yellow tape when I see him on the floor the ambulance not moving him that's when I can feel my self start to cry and keep crying I asked the officer in my cracking voice to let me through because I needed to see him I needed to see my husband when I got to him I have tears rushing down my face and I threw myself on my knees beside him when he turned to look at me and in the faintest most chilling whisper he asked me to stop crying I get closer to him and I rest him in my lap while I hold his hand and hold his head in my other arm still crying I managed to continue this conversation what I knew would be our final conversation I managed to get through an I love you before I manage to start crying hard then I already have and I can no longer understand myself he says he knows and that his head hurts and it's getting to hard to breathe while he says this I look into the sky trying to clear up some of the tears when he puts his open hand on my stomach and says something before I can literally feel the life leave his body and he just lays limp in lap and as I cling to his body it seems I drift off and watch as they try and pull me off while I'm screaming and yelling things that as I drift off i can no longer hear just see and I just watch as the sheet is put over the lifeless body.
And thats when I snapped out of it and I was left in this panicking state as if I was in the deepest mourning. I couldnt get up off the floor and the only thing coming out if my mouth were horrible sobs. The dream felt more real than being awake. I've had this dream reoccurring throughout the years but while I would be asleep. Some people I have asked about this say that it could be a premonition for a future event that could happen. I just really need an opinion on my dream to understand it as best as possible.
iasi1109.ki
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: I need an opinion asap

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 23, 2018 9:46 am

Such in dream form, should not be taken literally, but if I’m waking vision form, the elements of truth must be taken as a ‘warning dream’ of some sort.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams