Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please Help.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Please Help.

Postby TheGuyInTheBack » Sun Dec 23, 2018 7:36 am

I can't forget this one particular dream I had way back in 2015.
It goes like this
I was walking towards the edge of a cliff where a huge white wolf was sitting at the very edge facing me. I remember the sky being dark and flashes of lightning lit up my surroundings from time to time.
As I got closer I felt a certain atmosphere of serenity surrounding it and when I finally saw it face to face it opened its maw and said something which I couldn't hear nor remember.
Then, as it and I looked down at the valley which was directly below us. I saw a battle being fought.
And there my dream ended.

Sorry if the information is too short.
I decided to share it here because I couldn't get it off my mind for the past 3 years.
And thanks for helping and trying.

This should help you get a mental picture of the landscape------
https://www.google.co.in/url?sa=i&rct=j ... 2953357614
TheGuyInTheBack
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please Help.

Postby Mazinua » Mon Jan 14, 2019 6:28 pm

Your dream clearly communicates something that resonates deeply with you to have recalled it for so long. The symbols in your dream recall myths that are ancient and enduring. Look to the Teutonic myths to find the themes of this dream and in particular, Ragnorak.

Walking toward the cliff represents the passage to the end of an age. The sky portends doom and manifests the power of Thor, lightning and thunder. But before you stand Fenris wolf, doomed to slay and be slain by Odin All-father; and this creature is the embodiment of both the untamed power of a beast and the intuition/prophecy of the wisest of Aesir. And from its mouth issues the ineffable, beyond your current limits of comprehension.

When you look into the valley, you see the battle below. In many ways, this is the battle of opposites, which, from a child's perspective, is the manifestation of dualities. I suspect that some part of your psyche is pushing beyond the boundaries of duality, and this dream is but a part. The transcendence beyond duality signifies a very important passage, and that is why your psyche chose the mythic symbols of Ragnorok to depict this boundary.

If this cliff is the death of your childhood, then this wolf is your psychopomp. Look for it to appear again, as it is your totem, and likely it has more to show you. Best wishes.
Mazinua
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 15, 2019 6:47 pm

TheGuyInTheBack wrote:I can't forget this one particular dream I had way back in 2015.
It goes like this
I was walking towards the edge of a cliff where a huge white wolf was sitting at the very edge facing me. I remember the sky being dark and flashes of lightning lit up my surroundings from time to time.
As I got closer I felt a certain atmosphere of serenity surrounding it and when I finally saw it face to face it opened its maw and said something which I couldn't hear nor remember.
Then, as it and I looked down at the valley which was directly below us. I saw a battle being fought.

I decided to share it here because I couldn't get it off my mind for the past 3 years.

(Daniel 9:2, says God reveals his Judgment for 70 Years, that would of began around 1947/1948 (roswell) .......... however God reveals that he wrestled with satan, and everything eventually becomes discredited until the "Three Days of Darkness")

(if North Korea is deceased, as the sin among the nations, the nations will adopt another sin ............... its a moot point, unless God reveals the action, or performs the function) (Humanity can just die, or, Humanity will have to kill for those "3 days" or it dies, or, God touches the earth and it appears that nothing happens) (God continues the dead work and flesh arguments until the end of Halley's Comet 2060 A.D.) (these issues can only be settled at that time, nothing more, and nothing else)

(once humanity has the corpse of moses, its a declaration that humanity has no value with god, it will be allowed to die, blind and dumb, that is the equation of Moses/Nguyen Van Lem. i'll have more nightly walks when the weather lets up for ethnic and jewish suicide, maybe the usa should do more officially against me, just make something up. humanity isn't ready to accept its death, but we'll see, as you keep hurting me, as to what is necessary)

(humanity dies, in an instant, God does not debate the issue with Satan, 153 days, means nothing) (humanity is in its death throws, pray until humanity dies) (it maybe time for the new earth (s) soon)

(Humanity dies in its death throws, as a wailing wolf, the primary position of the gospel is to allow humanity to die in the heat of its pride. This will have to be settled with God, on the "Three Days of Darkness" .................. you should go for my corpse, while its easy to do, while I have no public presence) (the incest/rape/murder from the state is good .........

Police: Man was buzzed into Darby elementary school with gun, drugs
fox29.com/news/local-news/police-man-was-buzzed-into-darby-elementary-school-with-gun-drugs
http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, if you make a mistake in using a ethnic or a jew, however old or young to be a false witness against me, to keep hurting me, I cannot guarantee god will not send an angel, and that same ethnic or jew, will grossly pleasure itself until it kills and dies in your name, as we continue to see what is necessary.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby shadowofwind » Tue Jan 22, 2019 12:54 pm

Here's a general comment about dreams, meant for Mazinua as much as the OP....

When you do not attempt to interpret a dream, it still changes you. The image in the dream is a particular sharp instance of a more abstract pattern. That pattern has been put into your mind, and henceforth changes your unconscious perceptions and reactions to things. Analyzing the dream image can be fruitful, even though the analysis never more than partially captures the more abstract pattern. But attempting analysis may sometimes be missing the main purpose and impact of the dream.
shadowofwind
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:52 pm

TheGuyInTheBack wrote:I can't forget this one particular dream I had way back in 2015.
It goes like this

The End of World - Melancholia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0iuWJE0u_3Y

(I am the only person living that knows God's Will .................. and ..................... only the crystalk skull has the key to unlocking the truth to the dispute of Daniel's Weeks and Revelation Addendum/Addition ................. or if Daniel's "62th to 69th Week" (Jubilee49 from 12/21/2012 to 12/21/2061 Halley's Comet), is something God revealed at the Cross of Crucifixion, but later undertoned) (All of this will be settled on 12/21/2020, approximately 70 Years and 1335 Days of Daniel from ROSWELL 1947)

(Either Bring me the Crystal Skull, to verify or rebuke the "Pole Shift", or use the "Hope Diamond" with the Crystal Skull, at least that way, you don't have to acknowledge my authority if that is the problem) (perhaps this is the only and most dominant truth before 12/21/2020, before billions of people die) (until such a time, the covenant between God and Man, has, and will go no further, then the suicide as a result of, hurting me profusely)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams