Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Confusing dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Confusing dream

Postby Psychicpsycho » Wed Dec 19, 2018 5:32 am

So I’m new here and I tend to have a lot of weird dreams but for the most part they make sense to me but I had a confusing dream and I wonder if someone could help me understand. Of course dreams seem longer than what they are but it was quite simple but the images are so vivid in my mind. In my dream I’m sitting in my moms room and she had just got two new puppies. I don’t know where they came from but all I knew is that they both need serious dog training. They were just laying down whining and urinating where they slept. One of the puppies stopped crying and my mom was so happy one of them finally went to sleep. So I called my cousin for assistance to help me train the puppies. When he came over he walk and stepped right in the urine and he agreed they both needed training but the one who my mom thought was sleeping had died. Once my cousin let it be known that one of the puppies were dead my mom just cried hysterically. It was weird because my mom was acting so out of character she’s not really an animal person.
Psychicpsycho
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Confusing dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Dec 19, 2018 11:21 am

EDIT - Double Post Deleted

Three Stages of Edward Leedskalnin

1. Babacomblee - The Man they Could not Hang
2. German V-80 - The Experimental Submarine
3. Coral Castle - The Mockery of 9/11/2001 or Cydonia on Mars

I believe as I've said. Edward Leedskalnin took some of the Jews to Mars, and then brought them back, first. Secondarily, he took the Germans to Andromeda Galaxy, and then brought them back. It was after that time, they looked further into prophecy and conspired to have jewish holocaust. The rest is history.

From Edward Leedskalnin's Eyes, he spend the rest of his days in prayer, and acted out the prophecy of the final events of the lord's coming, beginning with the Coral Castle's design ties to the twin towers (it was built twice, first time at the Miami Circle in Flordia, an extension of the Philadelphia Experiment, he intended for the action of Moses) .......... then .............. it was built in a more remote area, where it stands today, as a picture of Cydonia Mars, answering the conflict of the modern holocaust of the jews as a conflict of interest with man's sin......................God allowed the Action of his Mercies with Edward Leedskalnin, but God did not sustain those actions, there was no transitions. Today, everything today is the same, in your inability of suicide with Moses, as with Edward, but the difference is the enduring transition of God's Mercies, that is scheduled for today.

Everything Resolved this Christmas, perhaps, with nothing happening at all!
(the short answer is, the jews ended up promoting their own suicide, and Edward, likely didn't want anyone to interfere with that for a season, Babacomblee is what the first name of that day was for Jewish Holocaust) (today you have global terrorism, this may or may not evolve into global jewish holocaust following the same relative pattern, of minimal work performed from the son of man) (Baba was apart of his Mother's name, now we go forward to the "incest/rape/murder" the state/jews in the usa uses with my relatives and me, sure signs of another holocaust, that is apart of god's will in allow that sin, they are playing with, so its not bad)
Last edited by g01deng@tes on Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:37 pm, edited 8 times in total.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Confusing dream

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:06 pm

g01deng@tes wrote:
Psychicpsycho wrote:So I’m new here and I tend to have a lot of weird dreams but for the most part they make sense to me but I had a confusing dream and I wonder if someone could help me understand. Of course dreams seem longer than what they are but it was quite simple but the images are so vivid in my mind. In my dream I’m sitting in my moms room and she had just got two new puppies. I don’t know where they came from but all I knew is that they both need serious dog training. They were just laying down whining and urinating where they slept. One of the puppies stopped crying and my mom was so happy one of them finally went to sleep. So I called my cousin for assistance to help me train the puppies. When he came over he walk and stepped right in the urine and he agreed they both needed training but the one who my mom thought was sleeping had died. Once my cousin let it be known that one of the puppies were dead my mom just cried hysterically. It was weird because my mom was acting so out of character she’s not really an animal person.

(Puppy Question, also resolved this Christmas) (the dogs are the jews and the spiritually dead)

******* Long Story Short ... God allowed the shame of Cain's Murder, and usage of his brother Abel as a sacrifice for his sin in his eyes, but in reality he was cut off spiritually and marked for death. (God never allowed his personal Jesus to pay for any of Cain's Sins, this is a parable about man's natural state).

Next

God tells Abram to change his name to Abraham after rebuking "Lot's Generations", and Abraham makes an animal sacrifice to pronounce that covenant. God once again makes no payment for their sins of their generations, there cut off spiritually and marked for death over the sacrifice of shame (in their eyes they make payment for their sin, god had nothing to do with it), God allows as rebuke. (Abraham is Homosapien Parable, perhaps for flesh and blood, that begins the gospel and God's focus on the jewish people ... ... ... ... where as Cain and Abel is just a parable about God doubling his actions on his own terms, before they are reflected in the earth)

Next - Shortly before the New Testament

(God's Behavior) God used the Jewish People as the definitive marker when he would no longer wrestle with a people or generation, about their uncleanness spiritually, and in the earth. The Jewish adaptation of the written law by god, was the definitive marker for this behavior from God. (the EXODUS, God used the Jeiwsh People as the "Sacrifice" as the picture of the "Sacrifice of Rebuke" god uses when he denounced a people or a generation, marked for death, this was a change in God's Behavior) Also in God's Eyes. In using the Jewish People, God allowed remnants of the Jewish Population, to remain here and there, in their sin, with the unclean people of the land and generations marked for death, they were also marked more death. God would not longer wrestle with them as a people, even if they were jews, even if God was still using a portion of the jewish population. (The Jewish people themselves were also illustrated as marked for death, spiritually unclean, as a people and a generation).

Next - The New Testament

(In God's Eyes, this is another Transition) First God used, himself as Cain and then Jesus as Abel, acting out the gospel spiritually, rebuked by the sacrifice of Abel ............. THEN .................. God used the Jewish People to act out the gospel's written law, and as a sacrifice to rebuke to death ................... THEN ................... God brought his son Jesus in the Flesh as a "son of man" to become the sacrifice to issue the rebuke to cut off spiritually, and as a people and generationally to death.

Next - Where do the Jewish People fit in today with God

(In God's Eyes, this is another Transition .. the fulfillment of the Body of Jesus) The Jewish People, as a people and a generation, are divorced from God, as a result of their sin, the crucifixion of Jesus was a Divorce, based on their work, not god's work, and that is the law based on god's word. Remember, God uses the "Sacrifice of Rebuke" to pronounce Death, and Jesus took the Position of the Jewish People in that Capacity:

1. Diaspora of the Jewish and Jewish Holocaust is God's Legal Position of Divorce, its a faithful Position with the Gospel's Law
2. Diaspora of the Jewish People to the USA, and God's usage of Moses in the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses as the "Sacrifice of Rebuke", doubling the action of Jesus in rebuking the Jewish People, and rebuking this earth, its generations to death, is also a faithful Position with God, and its the Gospel's Law

3. Prophecy of Jerusalem, foretells that God destroys the Golden Gates, and kills the entire population of Jerusalem and Isreal, like God killed Sodom and Gomorrah, accumulate behavior, marking the SIGN OF DIVORCE THE FULFILLMENT OF THE LORD'S BODY, COMPLETION OF THE SACRIFICE OF JESUS IN HIS REBUKE OF MAN TO THE DEATH.

Next and this is Final, the Prophecy Conclusion of Daniel

(God's Transition, Ron L. Hubbard called this, Old Testament Part 3 or OT III) God kills and destroys, either Jerusalem or New York City, specifically because these are the most dense locations of the Jewish Populations on Earth. At the same time, God begins to use Moses to implements his mercies as a form of rebuke, in preparation for the unfolding body of Jesus, in the completion of the foretold process (Nibiru = Noah's Rainbow or "Bar Jesus"). Moses acts out the Exodus of the Jews perhaps to Mars:

1. Old Testament Number One = Noah's Exodus
2. Old Testament Number Two = Moses's Exodus
3. Old Testament Number Three = Moses's Exodus at the End of Time

Next and this is Final Part 2, as in a Final Addendum

(A Kinda Transition in God's Eyes) The Exodus of Moses, doesn't involve the Jewish People, specifically, or ethnic people/corpse people, in which God has denounced them from the Book of Life of Revelation, by removing their Tribes/Genetic Lines specifically. They will also die in mass like zombies in the right conditions, so its unprofitable. Not only Edward Leedskalnin, but, many before, specifically not allow jews/ethnics to leave earth for the reproof of god.

The only sound reproof with God, in man's sin of unclean work and condemnation with God. Is as I've said, God's mercies transition from the hands of Moses, like the parable of the Ark, to complete the conviction of man. God rebuke of Moses, is the only modifier, in terms of giving Moses strength to facilitate the position, that means euthanasia primarily, that also means autonomy in allowing or disallowing the facilitation of god's mercies.

"Moses Exodus at the End of Time = Andromeda/Mars and a Season of Race Isolation, under the Authority of Moses", is God's Answer to the Gentile Reign of 42 Years, that does not have to involve this earth at all. Over the Euthanasia issue of the people you need to stop living to get right with god, in the simple terms of the gospel's law during this period. (it depends on God's facilitation of Moses, when necessary, there will be piles of political and ethnic corpses ... but what I said was the less work I do the better, where as Issac Newton had to kill the entire government of that day, in dead corpses, and rebuilt it to a more profitable, functional, medium for the people, in the places that concerned him). (I believe it is better, to reinforce god's actions already of selective political and ethnic euthanasia, until, I deem a people or geographic area no longer profitable with god to address these issue directly under their creeds).

(First things first, nothing at all can happen, that is the way the gospel's law is written with Daniel's Prophecy as a Complete Prophecy. And Revelation as the Addendum. Secondarily, man, especially today, has no will to live, or to answer god. Incest/rape/murder/suicide of my body and testimony is your covenant with god ... "Incest/rape/murder/suicide" of yourselves with god's mercies is also the covenant god allows" ... and Christmas Day 2018 is the transition) (So far God has only given me minor strength over your dead bodies in using force against me, to produce more of your dead bodies, that is your position with God, and these positions will be advanced, or you'll just die, with 153 days disputed with god allowing or not allowing that, Everything Resolved this Christmas 2018, with a footnote like 2011 Tsunami Earthquake, I'll be around after dark for euthanasia to increase the effect of euthanasia)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams