Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Birth, death and new year

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Birth, death and new year

Postby Passions » Sun Dec 16, 2018 9:28 am

I'm not sure where else I could post this but I'm looking for some different perspectives:

So I had two dreams today, one that involved my dead dad and one that involved me helping someone deliver a baby.

In the dream scenario my dad was in an accident and has been hospitalised. The nurse is angrily jabbing (or more like stabbing) the needle into my dad's arms at different points while he is unconscious. I start to cry and complain to the doctor about her. At which point the doctor started cruelly laughing at me.

And in the second dream scenario I'm helping some unknown woman deliver a baby (normal delivery).

Now, the reason why the dreams struck me as odd is because this is not the first time that I have had a really vivid dream around either before or after the new year; which later turned out to be true (as in synchronistic/prophetic dream)

One dream scenario deals with a dead person (i.e. my dad.... although in the dream he seemed alive but unconscious) and the other deals with the birth of someone.

I don't know why, I have this strange feeling in my gut that it's indicative of something huge for the new year.

And to add as a side-note : I have been practicing meditation but stopped for the past one month due to the vivid dreams and sleep disturbances that occurred as a result of meditating before bed time. Just thought I'd give myself a break.

Has anybody else had dreams about both birth and death around the new year? Would love to hear everyone's two cents on this :-)
Passions
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Birth, death and new year

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:21 pm

Passions wrote:I'm not sure where else I could post this but I'm looking for some different perspectives:

So I had two dreams today, one that involved my dead dad and one that involved me helping someone deliver a baby.

In the dream scenario my dad was in an accident and has been hospitalised. The nurse is angrily jabbing (or more like stabbing) the needle into my dad's arms at different points while he is unconscious. I start to cry and complain to the doctor about her. At which point the doctor started cruelly laughing at me.

And in the second dream scenario I'm helping some unknown woman deliver a baby (normal delivery).

Now, the reason why the dreams struck me as odd is because this is not the first time that I have had a really vivid dream around either before or after the new year; which later turned out to be true (as in synchronistic/prophetic dream)

One dream scenario deals with a dead person (i.e. my dad.... although in the dream he seemed alive but unconscious) and the other deals with the birth of someone.

I don't know why, I have this strange feeling in my gut that it's indicative of something huge for the new year.

And to add as a side-note : I have been practicing meditation but stopped for the past one month due to the vivid dreams and sleep disturbances that occurred as a result of meditating before bed time. Just thought I'd give myself a break.

Has anybody else had dreams about both birth and death around the new year? Would love to hear everyone's two cents on this :-)

The Nibiru Cataclysm: Has Planet X Returned To Our Solar System?
annunaki.org/planet-nine-planet-x-return/

LAPIS EXILLIS: Lost Secrets of the Illuminati - HD FEATURE
youtube.com/watch?v=Z_75v1XA46g&t=38s

(The Design of the "R.M.=Raypoz Mabus/nostradamus (on the "Master Building in NYC"), matches the design of the Ninth Planet Nibiru) (Scientists have concluded that New York City must die in a Nuclear Explosion to reveal the Ninth Planet (earth's moon, or the 10 planet, many names) ................... You will notice also the figures of "112" for Saint Malachy or Allen C. Martin's, End of the Saints/Dead Church, when God pours out sin for the 4th SEALS etc, are also the principal figures used in the Ninth Planet by Scientists of "112")

The Women that gives birth is the Statue of Liberty in New York City, that is Struck by a Nuclear Bomb, alleged by North Korea, this begins the American and North Korean War, that will last for several years, this Christmas, this is the conclusions of scientists also. (but we can say also, that the Master Building and the North Korean War are substitutes and appropriations for Nibiru, invaliding Nibiru, one is exchanged for the other)

(in terms of euthanasia this solstice to christmas, its your to gain the benefit of double the euthanasia by using lethal forces against, you can do this passively as usual, shoot from your vehicle, or wait for me outside, with no witnesses for lethal forces)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams