Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

I was channeled into Abraham

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

I was channeled into Abraham

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 14, 2018 11:05 pm

I had a dream this morning in which I was much younger, alone and out in the middle of nowhere... stick framing a home ...and channeled / like Abraham spirit enter into my dream state of mind ... thinking about the ‘End’ and talking to sara / Sarah ... I wrote it out more in detail in my blog.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: I was channeled into Abraham

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 17, 2018 7:20 am

Oh it was this post that I should of posted this, but as I was wondering about how Miley’s boob tape was working with you?? ... @ man-3d - this comet passing should be named after Nostradamus that your posting about on your blog, as my blog is for truth and one should give credit as such record when ‘Mabus’ is I dinner fried ( identified - as it should sound speaking Code that the computer puts out as one speaks into it) :eat: ... that’s ARITHMETIC code for you on the blink :computer:

... as I’ve bought a (as the Holy Spirit ... ) ship ... dream code it was a old Worlld War 1 Sub and turn her into this site... (that I can log into ) too Blog 2 ... as the Kingdumb2.com

... as this kind of discussion should only be for crew members thàt want to right along this yellow submarine :infinity: as I have to do, what I need to do... as captain set sale to a miracle landing... as the ‘End Time’ is Heere!

.., as one can not be on any other ship unless authorized .., as such World War (codes) can not fall into the corrupt governments hands, otherwise they’ll try to corrupt them due to their nature... Ike Vladimir Puttin is declaring war on rap- :whistling: sing .., as such gets out to all Dumb meees... and given the cents involved..

.. as I deal with all .06¢ .., to sea . .. blog-blog-blog

Now to the ‘Woman’ in this dream... her face is not known to the young me (as Abraham, only I see her am my WiFi - as she gets this kind of normal comunication as i rough frame the picture of one day meeting up in heaven together... as Wii both should know R time on this Earth is coming too an ET. al
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams