Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Portal Home

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Portal Home

Postby Psilocybe » Fri Dec 14, 2018 6:27 pm

I have just started remembering my dreams after years of neglect for their importance and a lack of sleep. I used to smoke a lot of weed which I hear suppresses REM sleep. This seemed accurate in my case as slowing down on smoking brought back very intense dreams that I've been writing down. They are still not very clear which I attribute to me not being a very visual thinker. I think more in words and have never been able to relate to someone claiming a photographic memory.

Introduction aside, here's the dream that inspired my post.

I don't usually have naps but a stressful day ended with me home early taking one.

I found myself in what seemed like a living quarters that I did not recognize from this world. I had the feeling I had visited this place before and upon waking I'm fairly certain I had dreamed a visit to this place at least once before. I found myself slowly inspecting the "apartment" in the same order as I had the last time with a feeling like I was infringing on someones privacy. Thinking back about both dreams I clearly had the feeling I was being watched and I could feel the presence coming from a certain part of the oddly shaped room, maybe through one of the many unsealed doorways without doors that I had never visited. Trying to recall my last visit I seem to remember this feeling of being watched from the same spot, but I was never approached by anyone the first time. This time was different.

After a small scope of the place which seemed like a routine I follow the same as the first dream, I found myself interacting with the resident kitten of the place. I remember coming into contact with a kitten during my first visit as well, but I seem to think the one last time was more of a grown cat than this one.* After only a brief period of cloudy interaction with the cat I am interrupted by a figure sliding out from one of the other rooms; the same spot where I felt a presence watching me before. I got a feeling that this tall skinny fellow was a male, and he was wearing a white mask that covered his whole face. I remember exchanging a few words with this man and I felt like he had a huge spiritual advantage over me, perhaps the ability to end my life. He explained that he had watched me during my last visit but did not trust me enough yet to interact with me. The conversation was brief and I don't remember much else from it. Without a memory of transition the individual seemed to be gone and I found myself laying down curled up with the kitten. I was sort of gently forcing it to allow petting and it would let me a little then playfully fight back.

The ending to the dream is my reason for posting. The kitten started pushing my hand away in a rhythmic scratching/pushing motion. It had an unworldly strength to its pushes giving me the feeling of perhaps some type of engine or maybe a glitch in a video game where a small clip gets repeated and stuck in a loop. After a couple seconds I was in a different position and I felt the kittens stare pull me in turning into one eye that took control. After a very brief moment between the scratching and staring, a small black beam shot from the kittens pupil completely taking control of me. It was an incredibly powerful feeling and I have never felt or seen anything like it. I felt like I was shot back into this dimension almost too quickly. During the few seconds of portalling the word "time" was being repeated at random in the same tone by a seemingly female voice not of my own (edit: very interesting to note that I hadn't previously read what's under cat in this sites dream dictionary. It notes that cats symbolize an independent female spirit). I shook back and forth uncontrollably and twitched awake very suddenly.

Almost exactly an hour had passed in this world when I awoke.
This post is my recollection of the dream minutes after waking. There could be some false information or assumptions, but I tried to stick with only memories.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of portalling back to the waking world. I have never seen or felt anything like the shape that I rode home. It was the most powerful force I've ever felt and it completely took hold of me.

*The first dream visit I refer to is purely speculation based on the way I feel about the events. I feel a visit to this location happened fairly recently but I do not have a written account of the dream. I have gone a couple weeks without writing any dreams down which I'm guessing is when the dream happened. This shows the importance of keeping up with your journal!
Psilocybe
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Portal Home

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:55 pm

Psilocybe wrote:I have just started remembering my dreams after years of neglect for their importance and a lack of sleep. I used to smoke a lot of weed which I hear suppresses REM sleep. This seemed accurate in my case as slowing down on smoking brought back very intense dreams that I've been writing down. They are still not very clear which I attribute to me not being a very visual thinker. I think more in words and have never been able to relate to someone claiming a photographic memory.

Introduction aside, here's the dream that inspired my post.

I don't usually have naps but a stressful day ended with me home early taking one.

I found myself in what seemed like a living quarters that I did not recognize from this world. I had the feeling I had visited this place before and upon waking I'm fairly certain I had dreamed a visit to this place at least once before. I found myself slowly inspecting the "apartment" in the same order as I had the last time with a feeling like I was infringing on someones privacy. Thinking back about both dreams I clearly had the feeling I was being watched and I could feel the presence coming from a certain part of the oddly shaped room, maybe through one of the many unsealed doorways without doors that I had never visited. Trying to recall my last visit I seem to remember this feeling of being watched from the same spot, but I was never approached by anyone the first time. This time was different.

After a small scope of the place which seemed like a routine I follow the same as the first dream, I found myself interacting with the resident kitten of the place. I remember coming into contact with a kitten during my first visit as well, but I seem to think the one last time was more of a grown cat than this one.* After only a brief period of cloudy interaction with the cat I am interrupted by a figure sliding out from one of the other rooms; the same spot where I felt a presence watching me before. I got a feeling that this tall skinny fellow was a male, and he was wearing a white mask that covered his whole face. I remember exchanging a few words with this man and I felt like he had a huge spiritual advantage over me, perhaps the ability to end my life. He explained that he had watched me during my last visit but did not trust me enough yet to interact with me. The conversation was brief and I don't remember much else from it. Without a memory of transition the individual seemed to be gone and I found myself laying down curled up with the kitten. I was sort of gently forcing it to allow petting and it would let me a little then playfully fight back.

The ending to the dream is my reason for posting. The kitten started pushing my hand away in a rhythmic scratching/pushing motion. It had an unworldly strength to its pushes giving me the feeling of perhaps some type of engine or maybe a glitch in a video game where a small clip gets repeated and stuck in a loop. After a couple seconds I was in a different position and I felt the kittens stare pull me in turning into one eye that took control. After a very brief moment between the scratching and staring, a small black beam shot from the kittens pupil completely taking control of me. It was an incredibly powerful feeling and I have never felt or seen anything like it. I felt like I was shot back into this dimension almost too quickly. During the few seconds of portalling the word "time" was being repeated at random in the same tone by a seemingly female voice not of my own (edit: very interesting to note that I hadn't previously read what's under cat in this sites dream dictionary. It notes that cats symbolize an independent female spirit). I shook back and forth uncontrollably and twitched awake very suddenly.

Almost exactly an hour had passed in this world when I awoke.
This post is my recollection of the dream minutes after waking. There could be some false information or assumptions, but I tried to stick with only memories.
I'm wondering if anyone else has experienced this type of portalling back to the waking world. I have never seen or felt anything like the shape that I rode home. It was the most powerful force I've ever felt and it completely took hold of me.

*The first dream visit I refer to is purely speculation based on the way I feel about the events. I feel a visit to this location happened fairly recently but I do not have a written account of the dream. I have gone a couple weeks without writing any dreams down which I'm guessing is when the dream happened. This shows the importance of keeping up with your journal!

(Dream about War with North Korea)

Charlie Chaplin's Time Traveller, is really. Edward Leedskalnin, dressed to conceal himself, or someone want to convey that. The "UFO Guardian" diagram, shows an arm with a "watch" on it. So you don't need much, if the zebra represents the Christmas Tree and Andromeda, then, everything is sound. There is probably much more, a secret nuclear submarine from korea, or a rogue nuclear misscle in space, concealed as a weather balloon by korea, all of this will be resolved soon.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Portal Home

Postby WarnerNiz » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:17 am

Hi guys,

ive been using the bit of code posted on here elsewhere to determine wether the current location is vbadvanced or forum to show the correct link. However im a bit stuck as since im not using the standard navigation module and i dont want to have a permanent link to the portal home was wondering if someone could point me in the right direction.

Currently using this code:

Code:
<a href="https://www.noriualaus.com/zojirushi-induction-rice-cooker/">https://www.noriualaus.com/</a>
WarnerNiz
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams