Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Please tell me what this means!!!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Please tell me what this means!!!

Postby qwem » Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:57 am

I had this strange dream several months ago, and it keeps haunting me. This dream just freaks me out so much every time I think about it and I feel like it must be significant.

So... just to preface, I NEVER have lucid dreams, out-of-body experiences, or anything of the sort. A couple years ago I bought this cool vintage radio that had a battery explode in it and totally ruined the inside and all the wires cut, so it obviously doesn't work, but I have it on a table at the end of my bed (I face it when I sleep) just as decoration. Anyway, on to the dream....

I woke up in the morning, same as I always do, and heard a static sound. I sat up in my bed and looked for the source, noticing the sound was seemingly coming from my broken old radio. I was super confused for a second, but then the voice started saying things to me. I don't remember what it said, but it was something about how the voice was some sort of extraterrestrial trying to contact me from another dimension. Then, all the sudden, I woke up for real in the exact same place, and I was too scared to go to sleep because I thought maybe I was either still dreaming, or the voice would start talking again... Later that morning I checked to see if the radio was plugged in or something, maybe the radio was on and it affected my dream, but nope it was just as broken as when I bought it.

I had forgotten about the dream until I read about it in a dream journal ~3 weeks ago, and can't get it out of my head!!!! I'm not a superstitious person at all, and obviously don't believe it could have actually been an alien. I'm a total skeptic, never get scared (literally by anything, ever), and have had far scarier dreams than that, but something about this one just chills me to my bone! I don't know why!!

Can someone tell me their interpretation of this? And how I can stop being freaked out by it :lol:
qwem
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Please tell me what this means!!!

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 12, 2018 7:42 pm

It means that you can pick up / and others can speak to you ... through what I call ‘Ghost talk’ (could be the Holy Ghost ) through dreams.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Ghuntington » Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:35 pm

Hi!
It's a pretty cool dream! If this was my dream, here's my interpretation of it...

First, I want to talk about dreaming a dream about waking up and then later actually waking up. Why do we have them?

A friend of mine sent me a picture a few years ago. It was an onion that had been dyed many different colours. The point she was making is that we are that onion. We exist in many different realities simultaneously. However, because of our beliefs, we think we're only one little part of the onion. To remind ourselves of the fact that we're the onion, we use dreams to symbolize this to ourselves in many different ways.

One of which is dreaming a dream and then waking up in the dream. This is us showing ourselves that we are much more than our physical body and our dreaming self. We can communicate with all parts of ourselves, i.e. the onion, if we're only open to it. One does not have to die, get out of their body, etc. to do this. It's all a matter of us learning to listen to ourselves. So with this said, on to the dream...

First I note the location. I'm in my dream bedroom. I could have created this scene in any reality, at any time, yet I've selected my bedroom as the place. I've learnt that rooms are symbols of masculine based beliefs that work together to effectively isolate ourselves from our greater self, i.e. the outside.

Next, bedrooms are places where we have sex, change our clothes and sleep. These are symbols of how we emotionally express ourselves, the masculine based beliefs we spiritually wear and our out of body experiences, i.e. dreaming. This scene is about the later.

I then note that I am lying down in the dream. I've found that this is a way of telling myself I have a fair ways to go in spiritually addressing the beliefs the room is a symbol of. I can't yet stand on my own spiritual feet to observe the effects of the beliefs.

Next...the radio. I've found that radios, tv's, computer et al are yet more symbols of masculine based beliefs that we use to spiritually communicate. I've found that this ability comes from our feminine. Thus, whenever I'm using symbols like radio's etc. I realize that this is a way of showing myself that I am using beliefs that now no longer work as well for me.

Next the message...
It's about some aliens wanting to contact me. I am laughing at myself as I write this! Why? It's just different parts of the onion wanting to communicate with me and me with it. Recall that it's my dream and I am the creator, director, script write and main actor in the scenes. Therefore, I am letting myself know that, if I want to, I can spiritually communicate with my greater self. Yet there's a big BUT...

I am scared of this. That's why I literally interpret the dream. It's an "alien" from another dimension. My masculine based beliefs the room, the bed and the radio are symbols of, are creating a fear of my feminine.

The choice is mine. Do I learn to listen to myself and open myself up to being able to explore the onion or, do I shelve it, letting my fears drive me.

I hope some of this resonates deep within you.

With kind regards,
Guy :)
Ghuntington
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Dec 18, 2018 6:43 pm

qwem wrote:I had this strange dream several months ago, and it keeps haunting me. This dream just freaks me out so much every time I think about it and I feel like it must be significant.

So... just to preface, I NEVER have lucid dreams, out-of-body experiences, or anything of the sort. A couple years ago I bought this cool vintage radio that had a battery explode in it and totally ruined the inside and all the wires cut, so it obviously doesn't work, but I have it on a table at the end of my bed (I face it when I sleep) just as decoration. Anyway, on to the dream....

I woke up in the morning, same as I always do, and heard a static sound. I sat up in my bed and looked for the source, noticing the sound was seemingly coming from my broken old radio. I was super confused for a second, but then the voice started saying things to me. I don't remember what it said, but it was something about how the voice was some sort of extraterrestrial trying to contact me from another dimension. Then, all the sudden, I woke up for real in the exact same place, and I was too scared to go to sleep because I thought maybe I was either still dreaming, or the voice would start talking again... Later that morning I checked to see if the radio was plugged in or something, maybe the radio was on and it affected my dream, but nope it was just as broken as when I bought it.

I had forgotten about the dream until I read about it in a dream journal ~3 weeks ago, and can't get it out of my head!!!! I'm not a superstitious person at all, and obviously don't believe it could have actually been an alien. I'm a total skeptic, never get scared (literally by anything, ever), and have had far scarier dreams than that, but something about this one just chills me to my bone! I don't know why!!

Can someone tell me their interpretation of this? And how I can stop being freaked out by it :lol:

(Nuclear Bomb Scheduled to, Kill and Destroy, Millions of American Citizens this Christmas by North Korea (alleged), at the "Master Building in NYC, according to Prophecy, Lapis Exillis=Edward Leedskalnin ... but I will add to that a Story ... perhaps two locations alleged acts of nuclear terrorism by north korea (?))

(FOR NOW, forget that I made the following statement)

1. Lapis Exillis = Edward Leedskalnin (New York City Nuclear Bomb)
2. Toynbee Idea = Arnold Toynbee (Philadelphia Nuclear Bomb)

Food Truck Explosion In Philadelphia
youtube.com/watch?v=NGGlddddi_0

The Terrorists screamed, "Raypoz Mabus", and then attempted to decapitate me, from behind with a very sharp knife, then, euthanasia had happened just as you see to a crowd of ethnic persons. Sometimes that happens, now, this can happen weekly, you'll see multiple explosions and piles of ethnic bodies, its your choice to share this information with the public or what becomes necessary. Back to Topic.

'Alien Invasion' Radio Broadcast Terrified Listeners 80 Years Ago. Would E.T. Contact Cause Panic Today?

On this day (Oct. 30) 80 years ago, actor Orson Welles announced to audiences in a chilling radio performance that Martians were invading New Jersey, leading terrified listeners to believe that Earth was under attack by hostile aliens. livescience.com/63958-war-of-the-worlds-aliens.html

(1938 ... an official broadcast about Roswell 1947 was announced) To view this a correspondence? Washington D.C. and Pennsylvania were two locations where the 9/11/2001 Airlines did not make contact to the buildings. in 1952 the same year as the North Korean War Peace Treaty that ended the North Korean War, mass ufo's over Washington D.C.) (Washington D.C. is the likely target for a nuclear weapon also not New Jersey, if we follow the correspondence, of revealing truth in that matter)

(there was a magician that claimed he would make the statue of liberty in NEW YORK CITY, disappear in a magic trick, and he did. Everything will be resolved this christmas)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams