Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mabus Died?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Mabus Died?

Postby Gus Who » Fri May 03, 2019 12:52 am

Nostradamus’s has 3 Antichrist ... and two of them people who understood them too be Napoleon and Hitler ... so obviously the 3rd Antichrist has to follow in such cents ... ( :2cents: ) too get a ‘reasonable conclusion‘ about such character ... not like your wacko theories and that Mabus was a airplane crashing (called Mabus)

So stop waisting my time by your long post on any of my post, and others... keep such to your post as you’ve became an eyesore inn heere. Clearly you failed to properly decode Mabus as Nostradamus had intended for everyone too see the downfall of mankind... (given world war 3 sits in the balance of such fight against Christ) as Mabus is seen as such 3rd Antichrist...
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Mabus Died?

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat May 04, 2019 12:52 am

Gus Who wrote:Nostradamus’s has 3 Antichrist ... and two of them people who understood them too be Napoleon and Hitler ... so obviously the 3rd Antichrist has to follow in such cents ... ( :2cents: ) too get a ‘reasonable conclusion‘ about such character ... not like your wacko theories and that Mabus was a airplane crashing (called Mabus)

So stop waisting my time by your long post on any of my post, and others... keep such to your post as you’ve became an eyesore inn heere. Clearly you failed to properly decode Mabus as Nostradamus had intended for everyone too see the downfall of mankind... (given world war 3 sits in the balance of such fight against Christ) as Mabus is seen as such 3rd Antichrist...

A Definitive Answer about Nostradamus's Third Antichrist? (Or, Nostradamus's Third Comet)

(Off Topic)

businessinsider.com/hubble-telescope-galaxies-photo-legacy-wide-field-deep-universe-2019-5

The Area according to NASA, where human life is interfering with the "NIBIRU/MABUS" Process, is actually located in Africa, not NYC or Jerusalem. That is according to them, the traditional answer is still God's actions about the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses (Lapis Exillis/Nicholas Roerich, (Master Building/MABUS) as well as Budd Hopkins identification of NYC, New York ... exclusively, but this traces to human life interference with the process). Those live are expendable, but as a matter of sin, its another reason to pray as we approach the end of human life and this universe in by the end of next year (it must be a major gravity wave blip, that said, the only clear answer is nuclear weapons, there's too much idiocy in moving that many people around before humanities death, by the end of next year).

Nostradamus Publication Chronology (Debunking "MABUS", or the "Third Antichrist" Philosophies which focus on individuals, rather than geographic areas or events) (re-establishing MABUS=Malaysia Airbus Flight 370)

Quatrains 1 to 11 = World War 1 and 2 (Jewish Holocaust Centered)
Quatrain 12 = World War 3 (Nuclear Weapon or Sudden Death Centered)
Quatrain 13 = (Mother Shipton) Nibiru in Atomsphere (Passes around the earth and finishes Cleansing Dead Flesh)

Technically, three sets of poetry are attributed to Nostradamus. Everyone has discredited Nostradamus beyond, language exceeding "World War 1 and 2", because, most Christians believe humanity will die, both dumb and blind, and this generation is worthless, it will not be used for deployment specifically as the seed populations.................(God blinded them, that is what we see, they wanted to delete apart of his testimony ................. in the gospel of John in the bible, god allowed the deletion of apart of the book of John that dealt with "dead flesh" .............. but to answer that, God allowed the "Urantia Books", and some other publications .......... you can die blind and worthless, but God doesn't curtail, "testimony", so we see God's answer of things that are swept under the rug).

(Statement) INRI (incest rape murder), that became the definition of humanity, signaled by the jews, and the rest of the tribes not written in the book of life (revelation). Its entirely been about humanities, suicide and pleasure, denoting its death, generationally, and this carries on until sudden death. This is entirely in God's Will, as we've said. State incest/rape/murder with me is, very pleasurable to these people and they will defend that position until they die, and that is apart of God's Will................but when you see these jewish and ethnic people try to make more of it, it only take a few dead corpses, and some mass killings by them, compliments of god's angels, and the problem is resolved. (MABUS must be an individual, is false, it feeds their pleasure, and it doesn't mean anything ........ humanities is standing in the way of a work God has ordained himself to perform, with its "dead flesh", that is the truth of the situation, as we come closer to humanities death, (we should see a reinvention of god enforced by the state), I think there is more to be seen in blasphemy, and all of this is good for the few people that pray faithfully, and die faithfully).

Historical MABUS(this, seems expired even in nostradamus terms, perhaps our answer is in Century XII the discredited accounts)

Edward Leedskalnin claimed he was born in 1887 ... (which is probably false, my best guess is near the early to mid 1800s) ... "The Great Southern Comet of 1887" ................. then its about 20 years to the Fatima Event of the Black Sun...............Translated to Today's Terms: .............. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses or 9/11/2001 MABUS COMET (moses and mabus are not the same, I minus well say that because its enforces suicide by using force against me, but you need to excuse that argument) ............... then add about 20 years to 12/21/2020, end of mankind, which is approximately 1290 and 1335 days from Flight 370, end of daniel's weeks, that's all!!

9/11/2001 Was really a Comet Impact!! (this explains everything, its not unreasonable to say, that all of Nostradamus's Antichrist, people like to claim, are really comet strikes, since persons are never named just geographic locations.............I believe, there's no reason to say that Edward Leedskalnin was not correct)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Great_comet_of_1887.JPG

The "Great Southern Comet", the account describes New York City, and the Events of 9/11/2001..................(where the Comet MABUS also struk the earth)................if we view this as cannon......................this human life must be exterminated in this area to initialized NIBIRU, because God acted on this area..................God did not act in Jerusalem....................God did not act in Africa or some other place.

(Now.....................Jewish Holocaust and Ethnic Cleasning..................even..................suicide by son of man in using force against me...................these are all the cries of the ignorant...............the real truth is, humanity is full of dead flesh, and God is prepared to meet humanity half way, but the argument in the earth is sealed by dead flesh, I believe that is the bottom line....................but whats been happening (nostradamus's two significant letters, are abridged to denote Century 1-11, then Century 12, then Century 13 (mother shipton) ............... so the legal evidence is there, as was said, what's been happening is failed attempts to redesign the material..................we'll have many more dead ethnic and jews in our nightly walks, only about a year more then global death, take some degree of confidence in that!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!) (the last thing I will do is bible bash, because they are filthy and corrupt, the christian community, but that happens) (ethnic and jewish euthanasia was good in our recently nightly walks, we'll do this again soon).

(in terms of "pain for pain", we'll see if we can get close to the kind of euthanasia that was performed in 2013 to 2014, in the intensity of using lethal force against me) (one time I made the statement, that your citizens and country are dead, we'll do this again tomorrow, then the very next day, more people we dead in mass, these were not small figures!) (this summer)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Previous

Return to Mystic Dreams