Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Mabus Died?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Mabus Died?

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 30, 2018 10:38 pm

(If you heard the news about Bus ... Who... ) Well time will tell ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Mabus Died?

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 3:55 pm

Gus Who wrote:(If you heard the news about Bus ... Who... ) Well time will tell ...

The antichrist is a Middle Eastern man raised in Lebanon by his uncle.

Born in 1962.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 01, 2018 8:32 pm

raymond1234 wrote:The antichrist is a Middle Eastern man raised in Lebanon by his uncle.

Born in 1962.

Learn how to decipher, as 9/11 started in 1990 with ‘New World Order’ (speech) ... as ‘WAR” went—-> Middle East

Mabus was a code name...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:14 pm

Gus Who wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:The antichrist is a Middle Eastern man raised in Lebanon by his uncle.

Born in 1962.

Learn how to decipher, as 9/11 started in 1990 with ‘New World Order’ (speech) ... as ‘WAR” went—-> Middle East

Mabus was a code name...

Maybe Mabus is Middle Eastern name

But he won't be American unless he is related or associated with Obama. He is and has always been a wolf in sheeps' clothing.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 01, 2018 10:12 pm

It helps to understand ( a psychic ) Nostradamus’s View :infinity: (as he left enough clues to figure out ‘Mabus’)

:whistling: (also it helps too bee ‘psychic’ enough to make the connections... such as 9/11 and new world order)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Sun Dec 09, 2018 7:10 pm

In the NEWS ... Brightest comet of 2018 to pass the closest to Earth in December
The comet 46P/Wirtanen was one of three comets discovered by Carl Wirtanen in 1948 at the Lick Observatory in California.

:whistling: Dumb-meeesss have to jump aboard my yellow sub.. as I say... between (given Mabus- Death is officially announced)

Dec. 12, 46P will pass the closest in its orbit to the sun, and it will be at its closest to Earth at 8:06 a.m. ET on Dec. 16, according to Space.com (Nostradamus’s comments ... :creeping: running dummy man (MABUS)... into death - 4 train style..) this period of time it should be obvious to the naked eye... (You do know, I am looking through a periscope :infinity: ) that Mabus is declared dead...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 11, 2018 8:54 am

Sorry can’t tell you heere, but News came out that good people are urging everyone to go against the anti-Christ when Mabus dies in the by the end of the week... (I think it happens Friday the 14th)

It will be the biggest news story - remember I told you ahead of time (as I figured Nostradamus’s message out in October... ) and now with dream Vision , I bought a World War 1 sub - fix it up for all my dumb me friends to set sale with.. painted it yellow... (as it could / should of been seen as the Read October.. ) and travel to the kingdumb2.com (still need some work ( straightening out my site :infinity: to 2020 vision)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Dec 18, 2018 5:37 pm

Batman wrote:In the NEWS ... Brightest comet of 2018 to pass the closest to Earth in December
The comet 46P/Wirtanen was one of three comets discovered by Carl Wirtanen in 1948 at the Lick Observatory in California.

:whistling: Dumb-meeesss have to jump aboard my yellow sub.. as I say... between (given Mabus- Death is officially announced)

Dec. 12, 46P will pass the closest in its orbit to the sun, and it will be at its closest to Earth at 8:06 a.m. ET on Dec. 16, according to Space.com (Nostradamus’s comments ... :creeping: running dummy man (MABUS)... into death - 4 train style..) this period of time it should be obvious to the naked eye... (You do know, I am looking through a periscope :infinity: ) that Mabus is declared dead...

(MABUS ? Official Reply Around Christmas 2018::Re-statement)

1. "MABUS" of Nostradamus
2. The Shugborough Inscription is a sequence of letters – O U O S V A V V, between the letters D M

Error in Translation

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Correction (B becomes a D, Shepards Monument Correction)

MADUS ... "MAD.US" ... (The "MAD.US" (as in crazy usa), in its Global Peace for Terrorism Campaign, is exposed as a fraud. When, this evolves into a health and society issue, in more significant terms)

MABUS ? MADUS? Both Valid? Both False? All Invalid?
(Attempt to Invalid "MABUS" with, Legal Statement)

(Background)

MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN ... Prophecy of "Maitreya Buddha", essentially claims that Moses would reign from Asia for the Millennium Kingdom that involves the Lord's Return for 1000 Prophetic Years, which is the last duration of Daniel's Prophecy. chinabuddhismencyclopedia.com/en/index.php/Siddhartha_Gautama_Buddha_prophecies_Jesus

Nguyen Van Lem. ("Little Boy and Fat Man = MABUS"). Japan was euthanized twice for the state funded "incest/rape/murder" of the body of Moses. Today the USA is guilty of state funded "incest/rape/murder" of the body of Moses. "MENE MENE TEKEL UPHARSIN", God kills twice in the name of Moses as an offering to the Lord's for your Sin. "UPHARSIN = USA and Asia".

(9/11/2001 is only the first time, God following this pattern, means euthanasia a second time, or more than that) (Back to Topic)
(Solution = Invalidation = Nothing at All)

70 Years of Daniel to 70th Year, then Final 1335 Days, after 70th Year (1290 and 1335 for Daniels Final 7 Years, final 1335 Days after 70th Year) During this Period of time, see Below:

(God called Moses, "MABUS', under Nguyen Van Lem, the First Resurrection ................ Now God calles Moses, "MADUS", under the Second Resurrection, during Daniel's Final Generation)

June 1947 = Solstice (ROSWELL)
September 2001 = Solstice (NYC TERROR)
March 2014 = Solstice (FLIGHT 370)
December 2018 = Solstice (MASTER BUILDING NYC = MISSING NUCLEAR BOMB OF NYC REPORTED BY EDWARD LEEDSKALNIN) (You can Google the missing nuclear bomb, that was created, off the coast of NYC, this is valid)

The Dates are not Random or Generated Above in the One Solstice Year Rotation List for Daniel's Prophecy

There are several ways to illustrate this information, which we've achieved recently, along with several political and several thousand ethnic euthanasias, for their suicide pleasures with my testimony and my authority. I will give you the short answer. (I want you as in humanity to die with nothing taking place, die in the heat of your pride in cursing god, everything then is flushed in your blindness spiritually, as an offering to god, but things may not go my way, then, you become the benefactor of suffering and pain until you die, die at your own hands, right now, you are putting yourselves to death posturing against moses for no profit until you die).

70 Years of Daniel 9:2 ... 1947 to 2017 the 70th Year
Three Sets of "2300 Days" from 2001 to 2017 the 70th Year
1290 Days from 2014 to 2017 the 70th Year
"1260/42" in years from 2060 Issac Newton Prophecy to 2018, Daniel's Dispute in the "Middle of the 1335 Day Figure for God to answer, in the Midst of the Week" (what god's position is in you having more time, or not, for the gentile extension of revelation, as an enemy of God and man in your suicide campaign, adorned by the son of man, moses)

Nostradamus Prophecy Restatement (1335 After the 70th Year, God voices the Dispute, the Logical association is broken this Christmas/Solstice) (the conclusion is then invalid, the position is legal, you have from god 153 days to nothing to reply with nuclear euthanasia from 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021) (but before this, be blind and dumb, do nothing) (Gentile Reign Extension to Dead Flesh among the Nations = Require Ratio)

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come (42 Year Gentile Reign Dispute) (Jesus Died, 42 Years before 70 A.D.)
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. (Halley Comet 2060 A.D.)

(a president and pope, euthanized for the state funded inc/rap/mur, the usa pleasure itself with for the conflict, as god's answer under the authority of his angel "Thomas Dunn", one more death to complete the law this christmas) (we will settle this score) (repeating the authentication mark, that initiated the reign between JFK and Pope John Paul II) (for this reason, all living presidents and popes are prime targets, by men, if not by god alone)

(We will settle this problem of your suicide, with my testimony and my authority this christmas with perhaps, nothing happening at all, that is one positive and legal outcome with God, so by next week) (over your dead bodies)

Knights Templars lost treasure Oak Island _ Ark Of The Covanent??
youtube.com/watch?v=D50S2VmdEqg

(Shepard's Monument, I will invalid the prophecy of oak island also on this clause as a trippling of the same statement about Moses's Testimony and its slander, all of this resolved this Christmas)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:24 pm

@ g01 - :nodding: your decoding Nostradamus’s Mabus wrong - but this site is not secure to discuss Mabus and the anti-Christ ... as it is playing out. As now such players come into :infinity: focus (as such effects the entire world... (as world war is part of Nostradamus’s 27 year war...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Dec 18, 2018 7:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:@ g01 - :nodding: your decoding Nostradamus’s Mabus wrong - but this site is not secure to discuss Mabus and the anti-Christ ... as it is playing out. As now such players come into :infinity: focus (as such effects the entire world... (as world war is part of Nostradamus’s 27 year war...)

Nostradamus Prophecy of Third Antichrist Mabus
The Nommo are ancestral spirits (sometimes referred to as deities) worshipped by the Dogon people of Mali.
Dogon mythology says that Nommo was the first living creature created by the sky god Amma. Shortly after his creation, Nommo underwent a transformation and multiplied into four pairs of twins. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nommo

C2Q62 U.S. presidential election, 2016
Mabus then will soon die, there will come (MABUS Dies, then "Tuath(a) Dé Danann", Four Genetic Lines of Dan, enemies of man revealed)
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. (Some Compared this to the "Mayan Ball Game")

The Prophecy reference the Transition of Four Solstices of a Single Year, over, some duration of time. During Daniel's final 70 Years, we've identified these four solstices of the year, as we've said.

The Land of Mu (Moses/Mabus)
The idea of a lost continent known as ‘Mu’ in the Pacific Ocean does not actually have a particularly long history, neither is it mentioned specifically in any ancient mythologies as some writers have suggested. The title ‘Mu’ originated with eccentric amateur archaeologist Augustus le Plongeon (1826-1908), who was the first to make photographical records of the ruins of the archaeological site of Chichen Itza in Yucatán, Mexico. Plongeon’s credibility was badly damaged by his attempted translation of a Mayan book known as the ‘Troana Codex’ (also known as the ‘Madrid Codex’). redice.tv/news/the-lost-lands-of-mu-and-lemuria

Halley's Comet

1531–1835
Halley's periodic returns have been subject to scientific investigation since the 16th century. The three apparitions from 1531 to 1682 were noted by Edmond Halley, enabling him to predict its 1759 return. Streams of vapour observed during the comet's 1835 apparition prompted astronomer Friedrich Wilhelm Bessel to propose that the jet forces of evaporating material could be great enough to significantly alter a comet's orbit

MABUS = Wilhelm Bessel (Sometimes history is modified to denote details or prophecy, some of this information is not real names, events or people, but over time, people have added detail based on what they believed was the absolute law, revealed to them)

(Everything will be resolved this Christmas ... Christmas 2018 ... relative to the solstices god has reacted in the foresaid pattern of four of a year over about 70 years, not exactly on the solstice but dead close. Christmas is an adjustment made by a prophet, and recorded by the early church, that prophet was jesus christ ... all of this will be resolved, next week)

EDIT - Antichrist War = Nothing at All = Invalid (MABUS = Moses, isn't valid, that just gives us a since of context. MABUS = Malaysia Air Bus Flight 370 for "1290 + 1335" final 7 Years of Daniel to 5/21/2021 is valid) (Antichrist is just man's sin/ignorance)

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(God gives the New Testament a coward and suicide position, of not, giving any value to the "sons of man", in your sin with God ............. "Edward Leedskalnin", "Nguyen Van Lem", "Moses", and many more are not listed by Nostradamus ... you hurt yourselves in incest/rape/murder/suicide, as much suffering as god allows in the name of the "son of man" then you die, or the "son of man" dies, thats all you get, in your dead work from God) (Back to Topic)

1993 Twin Tower Terrorism + 27 Years = 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 A.D. for 153 Days (9/2017 to 5/2021 = 1335 Days of Daniel).

(9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, does not factor into the equation with Nostradamus, God does not use the "sons of man" for anything much. Your global terrorism and ethinc/jew suicide is apart of what god allows you to feel in pain for pain with me, but no value with god for prophecy, dead or living. What you do for your suicide God allows, as your sin. You don't have my corpse, go for that, we'll settle your suicide at a later date) The 27 Year War of the Antichrist is Global Declaration from God, nothing private, already completed.

(You can prepare to die, during those 153 Days, or you can kill the Jewish and Ethnic Population, in your plead with God for the 42 Year Gentile Reign, to adjust the tables of flesh and blood, in humanities sin with god that is a conviction unto death.)

(Hopefully you performed enough incest/rape/murder/suicide with me funded by the state and church in the usa and internationally. For nothing to happen, then, as a measure for God for the faithful, your sin in pride will persist to the utmost until its time for your death or answer for god, I can't guarantee nothing will happen)

(but I can guarantee, nothing more then something like the 2011 Tsunami Earthquake in Japan takes place, that was doubled several times, in my nightly walks around that period in euthanasia you used with me, we can do this again, and we will soon)

(now, before your death, the churches, and ethnics/jews, will began a period of false witnessing and cursing God and his prophecies with severe magnitude, before its time to kill them off, allow it, my advise) (god does anything more then let you die, and hurt me before you die, then I'll have to kill both political and ethnic people abroad, god gives this example continually for me to follow, not only kill, but encourage the people to kill and drive them out of certain areas as it suites our goals, yours and mines in god's mercies)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:39 pm

... first of all, this is not a ‘secure site’ as to communicate openly about such code, given the outcome can be minipulated. (Mabus has not officially been declared dead) Plus as I’ve stated, I decode this in October and at this time (as the comet passes) Mabus (Code) is already dead (like in spirit) but just does not know it yet. (Most reasonable people know that ‘Mabus’ is dead if they understood the code) if you knew the code that I posted on my site.

... also I’ve already told people about ‘the Earthquake’and even the ‘location’ years ago... (as Perry, Oklahoma) if one would look ... as I sued the U.S. fracking government ... supreme court case # 17 8810 (As legal action is required for this case to move and save lives and property as stated in last document) as that was the largest EQ recorded this year...and a doctor’s note giving me a clean bill of health... submitted 11/22/18 - as a so-called 4.6 magnitude,but again not something that can be discussed in detail and with facts on this site.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Dec 20, 2018 11:25 am

Gus Who wrote:... first of all, this is not a ‘secure site’ as to communicate openly about such code, given the outcome can be minipulated. (Mabus has not officially been declared dead) Plus as I’ve stated, I decode this in October and at this time (as the comet passes) Mabus (Code) is already dead (like in spirit) but just does not know it yet. (Most reasonable people know that ‘Mabus’ is dead if they understood the code) if you knew the code that I posted on my site.

... also I’ve already told people about ‘the Earthquake’and even the ‘location’ years ago... (as Perry, Oklahoma) if one would look ... as I sued the U.S. fracking government ... supreme court case # 17 8810 (As legal action is required for this case to move and save lives and property as stated in last document) as that was the largest EQ recorded this year...and a doctor’s note giving me a clean bill of health... submitted 11/22/18 - as a so-called 4.6 magnitude,but again not something that can be discussed in detail and with facts on this site.

"MABUS" the "Literal Statement" = Nothing at All!

(Most people wonder why Nostradamus choose the name "Hister" instead of "Hitler", if he was referring to Adolf HItler ... ... ... ... the answer is simple ... ... ... ... Hister is a Geographic Area, people tied to a River ... ... ... ... it was around that area that "Edward Leedskalnin" was born, and falsely accused of crimes (babacomblee) by the jews ... ... ... ... "Edward" was guilty of nothing, but the revolving sin, lead to the outcome ... ... ... ... Nostradamus made a choice to remove controversy from the argument by listing a "Geographic Area", not a individual person/object/or entity)
(One Hundred Years ago, if you talked to someone that was trying to interpret a prophecy, they believed, they had legal, presentable, evidence to invalid the claim............this is exactly what they would probably say to us:.........."the prophecy was given by god, under the presumption, that man would be on good terms, or relatively good terms, ensuring the expression, if that is not true, then the prophecy is not true as we understand (it will take a whimsical form, and thus, mean, nothing)"...............then the same person speaking would say the following to remove any controversy..............."Ancient People from Foreign Lands unknown to man, understood God without the burden of sin, and as it is written in their language, the association was passed down to us without, according to, this, this, and those legal documents (however with the promiscuity of sin, the argument will never become clear cut and concise, that is to wrestle with god, in a disadvantage, to understand god at a disadvantage)"
(Everything we've said, is legal and valid, including routine euthanasia of ethnics, and political people and more here in the usa and abroad, back to "MABUS" what is the Geographic Location)
1. MABUS = USA
2. MABUS = "Burden of Man's Sin with God" = Various Locations not inside the USA

1. M.A.B. United States = (MISSING ATOMIC BOMB)

1. "Master Building", New York City (with symbols matching design of "Planet Nine", R.M., for Ray Mabus)
2. Brooklyn Bridge, New York City (Budd Hopkins, mystery documents, that revealed aliens dropping a nuclear bomb)
Budd Hopkins on the Brooklyn Bridge - The Linda Case..mov
youtube.com/watch?v=Aw-LNg6tOdM&list=PLOTVdVzesDmqsdUG9XQ9LWyoaWby1lgYX
1996 Budd Hopkins Hears of New Danger from Linda Cortile rev 022214
youtube.com/watch?v=nCsBPbRXnmY&t=23s

Extraterrestrial Life (Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=Hf8fxrBuA9w&t=902s
(budd hopkins authenticates the NYC Nuclear Bombing with a prior UFO Account in NYC, before the one he commonly references)
3. (common claims that "MABUS" = George Bush and Osama Bin Laden, for 9/11/2001 New York City Bombings)
4. (Edward Leedskalnin's missing Nuclear Bomb, just outside of New York City in the Coasts)
America's Lost H-Bomb
youtube.com/watch?v=U9qGne1qiwM&t=1266s

2. MABUS Global = (Africa, identified by the "Ezekiel Documents Found in a Trash Can", as one of the debris locations of Malaysia Flight 370)

1. Malaysia AirBus Flight 370 (this does not follow the geographic argument Nostradamus Presents so nobody, credits this conclusion)
2. "FAT MAN, LITTLE BOY" (Asia Earth Quake, relative to Flight 370 ... this is "nothing at all" meaning earthquake, no specific sign or activity from god such as a Nuclear Bomb, this is also the likely conclusion, following the Tsunami Earthquake of 2011)
MABUS = North Korean War with USA, under Mayalsia AirBus Flight 370 Association, to Nuclear Bomb Alleged by North Korea in USA
(USA Failed Disclosure ....................... Edward Leedskalnin's Missing Atomic Bomb happened approximately on the date of the Pearl Harbor Attack ................... they were warned to either use the bomb, or bury it, but for some reason, it was a failed continuation of the Philadelphia Experiment)
(For now, I will assume you are speaking to someone not linked to the ignorance of this generations with God's Prophecies. Prophecies are always given as stated on the good terms of man with god, since that does not apply to this generation. You have to be faithful with the position you are given, and understand why, on the terms of being faithful you are given them. Following the legal evidences and the terms of the law clearly revealed and stated to the many witnesses.....................Everything will be resolved with MABUS this CHRISTMAS 2018, based on many legal evidences, in the most simple way:

1. 70 Years from 1947 to 2017 ... and ... 42 Years from 2060 A.D. to 2018 (luke and matthew, genealogy, to answer the claim of revelation as an addendum to daniel's complete prophecy)
2. from 5/11/2011 a Jubilee of 49 Years to 2060 A.D.
(the legal argument is the beginning of daniel's Weeks at the 2300th Day before the 70th year of 9/2017, marks a Jubilee observance with god, that legal attachment, expires, this christmas)
(the other legal argument is the "1290 days to the 70th year from flight 370 to 9/2017", then the 1335 days to 5/21/2021, with the traditional "1335 is abridged" arguments)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 20, 2018 8:40 pm

Nostradamus did not choose the name ‘Hister’ as vision and dreams tend to use such mystic ( ‘code language’ ) ways as ‘Ghost’/ Ghosts ... given not defined enough to ... in this case “Hitler” ... and only after the ‘facts’ can non visionary’s see and come to understanding that it was a code word for Hitler. As Mabus is a code word.

... but again this is not a secure site, and only on my site can I bring souls up to speed on Mabus code :computer: as such can now be reasonably deducted as time has caught up to the insight of a prophet.

Nostradamus probably did not know “Hitler”
as the true name for ‘Hister’ as such is the way of mystic ... sight/ language...

... but what everyone knows is that ‘Mabus must die’ ... that is a fact.
Such can be reasonably understood - maybe not excepted by anti-Christ followers (Henceforth a secure site - that I created for dummies (as Mabus is decoded) to understand this dumb me language...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:28 pm

Gus Who wrote:Nostradamus did not choose the name ‘Hister’ as vision and dreams tend to use such mystic ( ‘code language’ ) ways as ‘Ghost’/ Ghosts ... given not defined enough to ... in this case “Hitler” ... and only after the ‘facts’ can non visionary’s see and come to understanding that it was a code word for Hitler. As Mabus is a code word.

... but again this is not a secure site, and only on my site can I bring souls up to speed on Mabus code :computer: as such can now be reasonably deducted as time has caught up to the insight of a prophet.

Nostradamus probably did not know “Hitler”
as the true name for ‘Hister’ as such is the way of mystic ... sight/ language...

... but what everyone knows is that ‘Mabus must die’ ... that is a fact.
Such can be reasonably understood - maybe not excepted by anti-Christ followers (Henceforth a secure site - that I created for dummies (as Mabus is decoded) to understand this dumb me language...

(Lessons Unlearned; "Nostradamus the Infallible") (Four Days Until Everything is Resolved, Nothing At all, Perhaps) (After which time, a Jew or a Gentile, really, has no tangible legal arguments ... either biblical or celestial ... but I could be wrong, either way, everybody will die in a few years)

1. (Uh Oh = No Value) A Prophecy is not on Good Standing with God, for the people in View
2. (Uh Oh = No Value) A Dead Prophet has no value with God, God will Not Act on the Prophet's Death

"Mabus is Dead" means nothing for God or for Man (God no longer expends any energy and its the natural state of sin with man then then becomes dominant, the legal basis for this is the "Complete Prophecy of Daniel God Wrote, which requires no Work from God to Complete the Gospel's Law, no Signs and No Visions".

People miss the whole point, God's not required to do anything, when Jesus died like the rest of the prophets in the bible, God did nothing after that, it was all man's natural sin in view, and that is the conviction God gave................"When MABUS is Dead, mankind is just dead at end of Daniel's Weeks (5/21/2021, if Flight 370 Marked the Final Seven Years of Daniel "1290 + 1335 Days" to 5/21/2021).

(So Far, What We've Said is "Infallible", does that mean because we are "Infallible", Nostradamus's Claim cannot be "Infallible" as we understand it? (Man will kill the jews and ethnics for different reasons, perhaps when they realize they have no hope or action from god, their dead bodies globally is more valuable with God) (Perhaps, Jewish Holocaust is necessary in all the generations of man when God comes into view)

(God Kills a Ethinc or Jew, that is a false witness against me or, kills itself by using force against me, God is illustrating the Law for that Prophet, he is of no value dead, specifically) (thus god sends many prophets, but, this is over very long periods of time, maybe a prophet once ever 100 to 500 years, maybe less not much, for the "son of man") (then humanity will learn to kill both the jews and ethnics for god, once again in the law few months to years remaining)

The Mabus Enigma = A Dead Prophet has No Value with God
(the jews and ethnic people wanted Edward Leedskalnin dead, not because he demanded their lives, but because God's Mercies by consequence, may demand their lives, as a result of several clauses in the articulation to man's knowledges, generations not in the book of life of revelation of jesus, the removed and forsaken tribes) (Not because I or many before that, are guilty of anything, but, they should be allowed to perform "incest/rape/murder/suicide" of my testimony until god reveals their death, don't interfere with that for your benefit, everything is good so far)

C2Q62 (This Statement has No Value as it Stands, Nostradamus even called his work the work for "idiots and barbarians")
Mabus then will soon die, there will come

(Nostradamus Statement Revised, see below: ... We'll have to see how this plays out, because, if god disturbs your suicide, which is your natural state, then, by being educated from god's mercies, you will learn to kill the jew and ethnic) (if that is the result, the likely result)

C2Q62 Example 1
there will come-Mabus-when the comet will run
Then suddenly one will see vengeance, hundred, hand, thirst, hunger
then will soon die-of people and beasts a horrible rout:

1. Nostradamus is Infallible (the information is without corruption, the account is accurate)
2. God has no plans to either kill me, or let me die, or let a jew or a ethnic gain victory over my testimony, any nation or any person (Euthanasia keeps these people in check, their willingness to see death)

(Dont Read the Following)

God predicts the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaiah", this personality gains the Holy Temple.
God also predicts the "Gog and Magog" conclusion for the Abomination of Desolation, dead flesh is condemned before men for a season, revealing the lord's body
God calls the medium for these vents "Joseph the Blessings", its energy form or representations as to the changing times

("MABUS IS DEAD", is an engineered statement from Nostradamus with no value, because the Prophet is Dead .............. Nostradamus statement is not of no value, just the way it is arranged at face value, for the "idiots and barbarians")

(Everything will be Resolved this Christmas in about 4 Days)

There are many factors, as to what happens, the likely outcome is, "nothing at all, at face value", OR, North Korean War, just like the War on Terrorism (was fake, this is also fake), but it its god's will and as evidence, as to what is necessary. Then, I regret having disturbed the peace of Nostradamus, but, the way this is handled will reveal, as to the nature of what is necessary, regardless of said truths voiced.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:56 pm

Well the future gets clearer the closer you get to it. So yes - I can see a pull out in Syria can open the door for a bigger war in that area as prophesied, as ideologies go...

... and the fact is that the Abomination code works with Dec. 27
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 23, 2018 6:28 pm

:infinity: ... what... nobody but me can see this coming?

... Turkey is massing troops near a town in northern Syria held by a U.S.-backed and Kurdish-led force, a war monitor said as Turkish media reported Sunday new reinforcements crossing the borders
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Dec 24, 2018 10:08 am

Gus Who wrote::infinity: ... what... nobody but me can see this coming?

... Turkey is massing troops near a town in northern Syria held by a U.S.-backed and Kurdish-led force, a war monitor said as Turkish media reported Sunday new reinforcements crossing the borders

(Giant Foot Note)

theamericanconservative.com/articles/is-the-expanding-u-s-military-presence-in-syria-legal/

(footnote) (God performed a Tsunami Earthquake in 2011, 2300 Days of Daniel before 2017. God recently performed a Tsunami Earthquake in 2018) (that is 2018 + 42 years to 2060 A.D. = Invalid Issac Newton Prophecy for Halley Comet)

We have "Zero" qualifiers, for the Gentile Reign spoken of in revelation, so, its still a snare for the unfaithful. That means you can readily pair the absent celestial argument to, earth conflict comparisons, I believe that is valid.

God makes the decision to being 153 Days during the last 1335 days from 9/2017 to 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021, then, God wouldn't allow mankind to dictate his behavior and adjust that figure, God would discern the "Seed Populations" for the New Earths, out of what remained and was valuable with God (out of a Nuclear World War, during those 153 Days).

God always has a timetable to react, or to not react ... ... ... ... I would never try to dictate god's will, that impossible, I would only try to, add up the legal evidences ... ... ... ... this Christmas 2018 tomorrow, essentially, terminates the large string of legal evidence God has allowed for our reproof. None of this is, a personal contrivance.

Given this position, its better with man and god, if, absolutely nothing happens this Christmas, and mankind goes into its due course towards the 153 day period of, calling god's bluff, or with being faithful with those nuclear weapons

(the original formula is this, "God uses up his energies, restraining the euthanasia level of force against Moses, and forbids himself to act for the reason of-performing an unclean work-in chastening an unclean generation-before the ordained period of daniel (which is a complete prophecy)

(Flight 370, was, God's Trump Card, in answering the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, suicide of his testimony expressed, to declare the final week of daniel "1290 and 1335" days .................. humanity doesn't have my, cough, the corpse of Moses, that will invalid any 153 day string length, which, given the gospel's language, "12/21/2020", is just the extension of legal evidences to begin this period until that is proven invalid)

(Christmas 2018 in a roundabout way proves God has no validation for 42 Years to chastise man with his mercies, that is fulfilled with suicide with moses, but this conclusion requires, invalidation of the string length god has inview, so roughly by tomorrow)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:31 pm

... again this is not the site to openly discuss such Mabus code or Abomination code... as everyone can see (good and bad people) what is happening was ‘destiny’ as such is not necessarily ‘God’s Will’ but as prophesied that such is a period of darkness (like everyone does not have ‘vision’ :infinity: or knowledge ... as such codes go ...

Clearly good people can see that this ‘End Time’ is Heere (spiritually speaking...) as Chaos clearly is ushering inn... ( gearing up for war in Middle East ... (the abomination code)

Stock Market tanking... (Mabus and the Anti-Christ)
and the Earthquake that I say - Oklahoma area - Perry- ( :infinity: prophetic insight that can reasonably be seen as fake numbers are being used to downplay this event, and the current US gov... is FRACKING... up)

Yes... as I’ve stated, 12/27 .. the Abomination code (as one should prepare for the worst... chemical weapons as brought up in Syria ... already ) as I will b ... log @ the hour this comes inn-site (on Dec.27)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Dec 25, 2018 11:31 pm

:whistling: sow.... now you know Y ... Syria military said Israel strikes hit Damascus tonight!

Just remember I said... :infinity: I told U tomorrow’s news today!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Dec 26, 2018 12:14 pm

Gus Who wrote:... again this is not the site to openly discuss such Mabus code or Abomination code... as everyone can see (good and bad people) what is happening was ‘destiny’ as such is not necessarily ‘God’s Will’ but as prophesied that such is a period of darkness (like everyone does not have ‘vision’ :infinity: or knowledge ... as such codes go ...

Clearly good people can see that this ‘End Time’ is Heere (spiritually speaking...) as Chaos clearly is ushering inn... ( gearing up for war in Middle East ... (the abomination code)

Stock Market tanking... (Mabus and the Anti-Christ)
and the Earthquake that I say - Oklahoma area - Perry- ( :infinity: prophetic insight that can reasonably be seen as fake numbers are being used to downplay this event, and the current US gov... is FRACKING... up)

Yes... as I’ve stated, 12/27 .. the Abomination code (as one should prepare for the worst... chemical weapons as brought up in Syria ... already ) as I will b ... log @ the hour this comes inn-site (on Dec.27)

(Pre-2019 Commentary)

I believe, a slightly better understanding of nostradamus will be gained by going through some fundamentals, and then, a new "Official", "Third Antichrist" will be chosen out of Nostradamus's Dialect, and people will probably accept that. (everything is true in the context that i've chosen, but the argument is probably easy to debunk, given whatever new understanding arises).

(Fundamental Nostradamus) (Nostradamus, only, used European Territory for the Antichrist Relationships, if we view "Spain, France, Germany", we have a rough straight line, and geographic territories, meaning, "MABUS" is or was connected somehow to "Fatima" and WW1's beginnings, once that is accepted as fact, and proven, the geographic association to "MABUS" and the usa, everyone imposed, and i followed along with that, seems to lose basis in the larger information sets and history nostradamus provided)

("MABUS", i'm not saying that but, could be discredited, as a event that gained the wrong kind of value)

(I've said this at least one time before)

C4Q27
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(Nostradamus during his life time identified a obscure monument in europe and claimed, the "Third Antichrist" would be born here ................. if everyone wants to claim, "MABUS", is the "Antichrist", then they should have at something legal to parade about, doesn't matter how correct the information i've presented was, what matters is the legality of it, and there is some truth to it.) Nostradamus 500 years later ... youtube.com/watch?v=2bDvrXQfe9M (18 Minutes into the Video)

(Nostradamus legal evidences, and witness accounts place the birth of the third antichrist in europe, not in the usa, not in asia, the account is clear .............. the issue of "MABUS" is something else altogether, probably already happened, and then beyond that, we are assigning different value to it)

(we should be grateful nothing at all happened, and seven billion people just die, all at once, in their global ethnic suicide issues)

(what people have to say more correctly in 2019, I don't know, but I do know, when the numbers no longer add up, then, they are exposed as frauds and then different truths are flushed down)

EDIT

(He could be anyone, but as, tradition holds, he may very well already hold political office, in another country, such as the USA, that much would provide creditiblity to "MABUS", perhaps not the same claims.) (a world renowned political official is assassinated, to everyone's surprise, he is revealed as the "Third Antichrist" at the same time ................ seems to have some credibility to a parallel with JFK's obsession in the obscurity ................... the people of that day may have caught on to something) (there's not a lot of political people in the usa, with owned, territory in europe, that is how the antichrist substantiates his reign, unaware to the people) (the accusation is that the new testament's written law concluded in europe, and for that reasons, there are ties to it when things happen for the last time, the final "revelation") (these are truths, yet to be revealed in 2019 and beyond, ending in our complete and new, honest, understanding of Nostradamus, accepting and not imposing on his truths)

(secondarily)

(everyone believes the "Third Antichrist" will come before the people as a ruler, and at the same time, set himself up to be killed, in his mockery of their sins ............... this seems to be the pattern to the "Antichrists", so the "MABUS" controversy, leading to the "pure truth", is a "white sin" not an offense just a stage on the way to the "pure truth")
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 26, 2018 3:27 pm

... as I’ve already decipher such code, (as the anti-Christ has many followers ... ) there is no need to speculate if you had access knowledge to my Sub, as it is obvious to reasonable honest souls who Nostradamus was referring too as Mabus... and the Anti-Christ that started this D-27 ‘officially’ War as Isreal had join in this ... Middle East ... on Christmas with dropping bombs in Syria...

but again this is not a secure site... as too many Antichrist follows as they believe the lies. There can only be one ‘Truth’ and ‘War’ (killing ) is not the path ... as many people don’t like each other ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Dec 26, 2018 4:05 pm

Gus Who wrote:... as I’ve already decipher such code, (as the anti-Christ has many followers ... ) there is no need to speculate if you had access knowledge to my Sub, as it is obvious to reasonable honest souls who Nostradamus was referring too as Mabus... and the Anti-Christ that started this D-27 ‘officially’ War as Isreal had join in this ... Middle East ... on Christmas with dropping bombs in Syria...

but again this is not a secure site... as too many Antichrist follows as they believe the lies. There can only be one ‘Truth’ and ‘War’ (killing ) is not the path ... as many people don’t like each other ...

(Tough Anti-Christianity Question)

let me see...................(old testament)..................Samuel is killed years earlier ............... but it is only when the "Political Authority of Saul" is killed, that "Samuel is revealed as the Antichrist" (Antichrist is attributed to Saul entirely, this is apart of the reason nostradamus's antichrists are only political authorities, its a "legal clause", he observed in future time) (1 Samuel 28) (God didn't use "Samuel" solely/only, to discern the argument).

(Nostradamus's "MABUS", and Nostradamus's "Annemark", are not the same personalities, but both clearly are called "antichrist") (that is the legal answer)

............(new testament same thing) ................ John the Baptist is killed years earlier .............. but it is only when "Jesus is called KING=Political Authority of the Donkey Parade" and then KILLED .............. that "John the Baptist is revealed as Antichrist", and writes the Book of Revelation as Lord's Angel=Antichrist.

(many christians do not accept that "John the Baptist" wrote the Book of Revelation, for various, because only after Political Authority=Killed, was the tone set, in the argument, not entirely an action of God) (its because God viewed Political Authority as a point of discernment however, brief, or small, that christians dismiss the argument, so the truth, is anti-christian)
(the new testament was finished with the Conviction of "Jesus the Political King of the Jewish People", and the "Jewish Holocaust of the Apostle Paul" ............. to authenticate the truth of the law, means, a jewish holocause is favorable with god always, because the written law was completed at that point, and thus the missing tribes of revelation include the jewish=ephraim people)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 26, 2018 10:08 pm

Not tough with knowledge to the codes ... as I will be able to post on my blog tomorrow as the hour is up! As such prophesies have to coincide to be true. As things continue to happen.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:15 am

Gus Who wrote:Not tough with knowledge to the codes ... as I will be able to post on my blog tomorrow as the hour is up! As such prophesies have to coincide to be true. As things continue to happen.

(Even More Difficult Question = "The Emmanuel"'s Identity)

(This is MABUS) (Not the Emmanuel)

billymeieruforesearch.com/photos-and-videos/outer-space-pictures-asket-nera-semjase/outer-space-pictures-asket-nera-and-semjase-timeline/

(Billy Meier, drew "MABUS" (Moses) as a women, to conceal his real identity) (Nguyen Van Lem, is the only Legal Argument that identified with the timeframe presentation, and disclosure ..... matching all accounts around that time, including Billy Meiers)

("MABUS" is not the argument that has value, technically, (this is good for false witnesses, jewish and ethnic people, and people bent on promoting suicide, biblical history, ascribed "INRI - stated funded incest/rape/murder/suicide to the early years of the baby jesus first (Gospel of Thomas - Dunn), before assigning this value to "BARABBAS" completing the argument. (suicide was the only reward for being a false witness and completing the testimony with suffering and death, nothing else). (this is apart of MABUS TO THIS EFFECT ........... Jesus Named the "Antichrist = Emmanuel = Angel", it wasn't MABUS = BAR JESUS)

(Billey Meier .......... also drew the "Emmanuel = Angel" or Nostradamus "ANNEMARK" as a Women) (this is the important figure) (Thomas Dunn)

(Billy Meier, didn't use the name "Emmanuel" or "Thomas Dunn", he just called this one "Nera" short for "Nibiru", perhaps)

(After the former, President George Bush (senior), died in 2018, "Thomas Dunn" Gained Renewed Attention)

Two Ghostly Figures Caught At Martha Chapel Cemetery On Google Maps
youtube.com/watch?v=oZkCysKL3CI

The Legend of "Thomas Dunn" (we will perhaps make a few statements)
(suicide of political people, jews and ethnics was assigned to Barnabas ... God used him to give the gospel, not to deal with the people or play with other vices ... the reward for disturbing his prayer was suicide, the reward for suicide was more suicide, so it was a result of "death" they people limited their false witnessing, not righteousness ......... today, MABUS can make the legal claim, of political/jewish/ethnic or more death, as much as he wants, and state funded incest/rape/murder is affluent)

(the Apostle Peter, was revealed as the political personality, that wrestled with Jesus on his throne (that is the DREAM FIGHT) = Ponitus Pilate ............ where as the Angel of the Lord, killed years before was, "John the Baptist"=Antichrist Angel .............. was there to resolve the dispute after the death of the Blasphemer) (There is a Legal Reason why "Ponitus Pilate" was consider an "Angel" to wrestle with Jesus, this is the legend, that he died in a terrible accident, and a new spirit came into his body) (thus Ponitus Pilate, wrestled with Jesus = Antichrist and "John the Baptist" = in Antichrist Argument ... ... ... ... where as Barnabas was the witness as in MABUS = WITNESS)

(The "Emmanuel Angel" and Barnabas, in the days of Jesus Christ, looked identical the same, until a certain age, when his appearance changed in, this was the Angel that went into the body of Pontius Pilate, to wrestle with Jesus for the sin (of murder against Barnabas, but not necessarily, for the sin of the people in the testimony of god of that day)

The People of God's Church, gave "Thomas Dunn", a new name after 9/11/2001, he was called "Edna Cintron Wtc" (There was an Angel of God that popped out the Crash of the Twin Towers, in those few milliseconds, all the flames of the crash ceased/no longer present, it went quickly after that, the Angel Possessed the body of a person slain, in the position of his real-estate, concealed from the public, for the reign of his political authority to wrestle with jesus over their sins against god)

newsmax.com/newsfront/donald-trump-policy-911-sept11/2016/09/09/id/747557/

(The Antichrist, is a Man, that is Possessed by an Angel of God, with the explicit purpose of gaining political authority and promoting world peace, until humanities sudden death. He cannot be detected, because he is not an angel incarnate, so he appears as innocent and as guilty of sin, as the rest of humanity, but the goal is global suicide) (now, on the other hand we have jewish and ethnic suicide and state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide of jews and ethnic, and no shame in that, which is laughable, since MABUS is only a witness, of the antichrist argument. Not a sinner, not a aggrandize. This is the final death humanity has chosen to offer God, this is about God, and to those ends our prayer in the faith was and is not disturbed, not even for humanities sake)

(from time to time, I'll see, a high pitch increase in jewish and ethnic suicide, just committing suicide, and ushering the public to commit suicide, as a false witness or just in frustrating my testimony ................ then at the same time, we have the opportunity to see, how much suicide, and how much this is increased with political death .................. I did recently create a website for the sole purpose of euthanasia of the former president George Bush (senior), and that satisfied everything up to that level in suicide) (this is an issue that can only be taken further by the Antichrist Angel Possessed Donald Trump, that is the greater expression of faith with god for that issue, as we go to the 153 Global Nuclear War Deadline, before humanity is put to death)

(Right now, you have nothing faithful with God in any clause, so best not to disturb or bother, Donald Trump, because, I advise that you do not do so in my name, or as an unction from truth extending from my testimony. Since my protection extends to Donald Trump and his presidency. Find your own clause, but if he is guilty of no sin, and he isn't as he stands, then, right now is not the time to settle the argument ................... and after the Presidency of Donald Trump, he will continue to be seen as the president in god's eyes for the argument, to satisfy and end the law with man and the issue of 153 days if any ................. Nostradamus ANTICHRIST = 27 YEARS, 1993 Twin Terrorism Angel to 12/21/2020 for 153 Days to 5/21/2021 (1335 Days from 9/2017 or "1290 + 1335" from Flight 370 to 5/21/2021)

(Raypoz Mabus - Notice = Be a False Witness, Be Blind, until this 153 Day Issue, don't disturb my jewish/ethnic/state incest for your death)

(Police Departments enjoy this, generally people enjoy this but .............. a ethnic or a jew, its organs will stop functioning first, if it isn't driven off it then drops dead. Doesn't matter sometimes, what it says or does to me, it is encouraged into the position of state incest, corruption of the authorities and the people, to attempt to increase my pain or to bring it up to certain levels ................... when I see you fail to hurt Donald Trump, then, you need to do the same thing to me for the same degree of pleasure, at leas your out of the public's eye, with that said, I will also say this)

(you can laugh at the negro child that was thrown in the train tracks, in City Hall, in the city of philadelphia by the philadelphia police department, reported in the news, just use google, during my nightly/day walk as I proclaimed there during that cyclical period .............. then expand that to the dozens of ethnic bodies they found in bondage in their basement as they were put to death, all following what i've said, where I managed to walk around, and conspired by jewish people specifically, and the state)

(with that said, Me and Thomas Dunn, appeared approximately as the same person, until Pope John Paul II conspired to have my father rape and kill my body so the pope did that to me after death. until the 9/11/2001 trajedy, Thomas Dunn the Angel has not officially chosen an appropriate host body before me at least initially, to settle this matter in man's conviction)

(Thomas Dunn the Antichrist=Angel, may be ousted from interfering with the Revelation Judgement of Jesus for a 153 Day Period you'll humanity may just die blind and dumb, right now, you have less of a choice, to interfere with this conclusion and Donald Trump is your Authority Reminded, since you involved my testimony .................. we'll just have to see what is Necessary, and as to what is necessary) (Give Donald Trump his Wall, you earned one official warning with me for now (for the rest of everyone), go back to being a incest/suicide idiot, go back to your position) (The State funded incest/rape/murder, is good enough, and if I decide to ask God to kill another group of negros for your pleasure, or a political person, I may do that, so you need to keep watch, about this suicide with me, this issue also)

(God does the work 153 with Noah, and God does the work 153 for Revelation, and God has illustrated his work only is acceptable, Thomas Dunn, there is no controversy or dispute, you die dumb and blind, the 153 day doesn't apply to use, but the way I declare I sometimes word things, is for ethnic/jewish suicide) (with that said, this is for 2019)

(Stephen King's The Stand)

Note to the Department of Defense .................. Double the Protection and Security of the President until he gets his "Border Wall", approved. Thanks, and have a Nice Day! (You can't fight Donald Trump, or displace him, the only solution to Donald Trump, is to give him what he wants, and then, discern as to the solution of that, good or bad in the outcome, give him the border wall for starters, if he continues to be faithful, then, thats the end of humanity, you put yourselves into this position with god) (at the same time, the 153 Day issue is still unresolved until the window of opportunity is unresolved, but as I've said, what I want is Donald Trump to have two terms as president, and for all of his goals of reasonablilty to succeed, unabaded .... you can't win with, in a war with an angel, in your situation, you just have to ride this situation into the 153 day period .............. god can give 42 years automatically at any time, this is all you have, all you have is hope) (but don't forget your suicide with me, in the mean time)

This Discussion ends with the Department of Defense, and Congressional Body coming to Good Terms with Donald Trump, in confidence, of, not only two terms persidentially, but perhaps the disputed gentile reign (or nothing, no guarantee)............a renewal of faith in the president and the Border Wall issue put to rest. (and if nothing, then we need this to go on for as long as possible for the glory of god if nothing else).

http://forum.figu.org/us/messages/863/6 ... 1158856382

(sometimes someone, even billy meier (nguyen van lem/moses used to disclose truth), will say something under a surname, with the sole attempt, to have someone else add additional truth on the subject) (there is no need to learn anything now, but, i believe in 2019 there may be additional truth, do you not understand, the legality of our truths, that humanity does not have a long period of time left to its life? until we reach 2020............12/21/2020 as the Mayan Prophecy declared, and we miscalculated)

(Donald Trump has planned an announcement on New Years Day or New Years Eve, make sure the people understand the Border Wall is a declaration of his presidency in 2020 his intend to make the association .............. right now .............. you've given me 10x or will give me 10x the power to kill the unfaithful, in attacking my testimony, the original host of "Thomas Dunn", so don't forget that. I want want now is some sincere cooperation with your president, and, also in office during this final dispute resolution)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:49 am

Well ... I dreamt last night of 2 Abomination button looking disc (kind of look like an echo dot with a red top) ... so I am taking this to mean between 1 & 2 o’clock today... this Abomination code hits! (I am pretty sure, I know what it refers too - as I will spell it out on :computer: my B... log

... on ‘the Trump Wall’ ... I say, if Trump and his buddies broke ‘the law’ (Universal laws) then yes, I can even get ‘Mexico’ to pay (or sign a Promise note) for his imprisonment wall. As it sounds like he wants to ‘Wall off’ his followers (Nazi-Americans types) from true Justice.
Last edited by Gus Who on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:20 am, edited 1 time in total.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:13 am

Gus Who wrote:Well ... I dreamt last night of 2 Abomination button looking disc (kind of look like an echo dot with a red top) ... so I am taking this to mean @ 2 o’clock today... this Abomination code hits! (I am pretty sure, I know what it refers too - as I will spell it out on :computer: my B... log

... on ‘the Trump Wall’ ... I say, if Trump and his buddies broke ‘the law’ (Universal laws) then yes, I can even get ‘Mexico’ to pay (or sign a Promise note) for his imprisonment wall. As it sounds like he wants to ‘Wall off’ his followers (Nazi-Americans types) from true Justice.

(the comment is = no rep-lies)

droberdeau.blogspot.com/2009/08/3-men-of-courage-jfk-assassination_09.html

(Thomas Dunn, attempted to Posses/takeover the Body of JFK, and during this process, the Protective Agencies at that time, took the kill shot because they didn't understand what was taking place ................. until the Argument of "Emmanuel-Angel is Resolved = Antichrist Angel = Thomas Dunn" .............. "the Argument of Two Witnesses=Mabus/Moses, cannot be resolved".) (it was during a natural death, the possession took place, it was in the present time, during a trajedy, said anonymous sources, interventions, collaborated to call "Thomas Dunn = "Edna Cintron Wtc")

GUARDIAN VIDEO - Video With Freemason Ties Verifys A UFO Sighting
youtube.com/watch?v=kcWORJb726E

tall-white-aliens.com/?p=6281

(The modified the "UFO Guardian Account", it was a real correspondence between the authorities and the unknown. But after the account was deleted. Official rep-lies were sent of the account with a partial detailing of, as to what happened. After that, they collaborated to have "Diana" or the witness orchestrated the personality of "Thomas Dunn" they seen give account along side the alien, they didn't know about .............. typically because it is not the time to react, they wonder as to why, there was any reaction at all, why even disturb our ignorance)
Last edited by g01deng@tes on Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:48 am, edited 9 times in total.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:22 am

Edit- I meant between 1 & 2 today... as ‘Abomination Code’ goes..
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 11:57 am

Gus Who wrote:Edit- I meant between 1 & 2 today... as ‘Abomination Code’ goes..

(Official Reply = Anonymous Border Wall Approval for Donald Trump = President 2 Terms)
(new years eve/news years president announcement vigilance for presidency with american people unity)
(new years eve/news years president announcement vigilance for presidency with american people unity)
(expanded incest/trajecy in foot to bum nation (s) = "rep-lies")

knowol.com/information/border-wall-hyperloop/

(.....................The body of "elias" rises first, before the body of "jesus/divorce" can rise..................this is deep seated with god, the angel of controversy's possession, is a blessing, God can do no evil*God can do no harm****, Ezekiel's Angels 4 Genetic Lines of Genetic Dan is Exposed as dead tribe in revelation to men and to corpse body (s=snake bait). during, expression of Thomas Dunn from Moses to Political host ............... the argument of ephraim=jew, is revealed during expression of lord's body from point of global awakening to end of global death (gentile reign dispute)..................the problem is hidden your territory of ethnic/jews, incest/rape, in your political authority and science's sciences, see bible blasphemy (y changes place to ers)) (today, for "pre-2019 disclosure", I wanted only a renewal of interest in the president's safety, and trust illustrated in the department of defense, and in the congressional body) (at the same time, the suicide engine continues, as contribution to the body of jesus announcement revelation, so your protection for moses is invalid, as extend protection, my interests to the presidency, his goals, and goals of prophecy)

(timeline modified) (UFOs and the ALIEN Presence - FEATURE youtube.com/watch?v=v_UYD6NYqYo) (wrapping up this discussion)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 27, 2018 1:00 pm

... my interest is too ‘God’ - Truth & Justice and not to any one person, party/ group... (as an independent-) ... as ‘a church’ goes to ... country

Subject Matter- “Today” ... happening now and it’s not the Wall... it’s the ‘Abomination that lead to desolation’ set too take place in one hour... / 2 (if you understood the code, you would understand the 5Ws :?: and HoWWWWW-D duty went down!

There4 such code language, becomes a fact as “timing” is WAT it is!

... on the Wall subject, I believe in ‘good neighbor fences’ policies ... so I would put a screen up, where it is needed, that is why Wii have a .net between us.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Thu Dec 27, 2018 10:30 pm

Gus Who wrote:... my interest is too ‘God’ - Truth & Justice and not to any one person, party/ group... (as an independent-) ... as ‘a church’ goes to ... country

Subject Matter- “Today” ... happening now and it’s not the Wall... it’s the ‘Abomination that lead to desolation’ set too take place in one hour... / 2 (if you understood the code, you would understand the 5Ws :?: and HoWWWWW-D duty went down!

There4 such code language, becomes a fact as “timing” is WAT it is!

... on the Wall subject, I believe in ‘good neighbor fences’ policies ... so I would put a screen up, where it is needed, that is why Wii have a .net between us.

(the best one yet, state funded incest/rape/murder/suicide of usa with President Donald Trump, congratulations on that one too!)

wximpact40-88.pbworks.com/w/page/4276069/wximpact%20New%20Orleans

(the people will suffer in pain more spiritually, to better serve the pleasure and peace of the ethnic and jew population in the usa, the position of your work, with god at the end of the day means nothing. god's tolerance for doing anything is close to nothing or nothing. you will suffer a little, and then have you way in incest/rape/murder of your president. and then with me again and again, what fuels the jew and ethnic is your innocence, freedom of sin, and your faith) (as we continue to see what is necessary, now, after the last few instances of negro and ethnic suicide in the city of philadelphia, i'm not convinced enough negros/jews/ethnics will hurt me good enough to hurt themselves enough, but I could be wrong, as we need to keep everything that i've said, focused, on the incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, we are building as to what is necessary) (when humanities death is complete over the corpse of god and his angels, or to sum the situation, the corpse of moses)

(it can be over the dead bodies of ethnics and jews, weekly, daily, hourly based only on their false witnessing of my testimony, if and when they lose the will to commit suicide by more direct means against me only, or perhaps, their president, as we continue to see, as to what is necessary in stages, of "nothing at all")
(wrapping things up for the swift resolution to the presidents border wall proposal)

EDITed to addition

(god expended a good level of energy in tandem with the expectation of a law, that's satisfaction, or lack thereof, calls for the satisfaction of a penalty) (either position is good with god, and the more of nothing is the more better the position) (with that said, if everyone is faithful expediently so, then maybe more or less of nothing could happen, but already, the footprint of incest/rape/murder of my testimony is taking once again, center stage, and the position with moses, is nothing at all, but in god's mercies you get the benefit of feeling my pain, in your suicides)

(with that said, forget about everything that I've said, as to what is necessary, and, the negros that, negro children extension, in philadelphia, google it, their car crash and split in half ............ we are building towards seeing piles of ethnic and jewish bodies periodically, reported, so they don't report it yet, not really) (once my authority is acknowledged, you suffer exceedingly, or, be force in a position of affording euthanasia to the ethnic and jew population, they are not really encouraging the authorities to, show and tell, as to what is necessary)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 28, 2018 12:01 pm

.., well you and your kind (Nazi-American followers who want to be walled inn) we’ll be no match for ‘God’s Truth’ ... as the dummie Democrats say no to a wall and shutting down the boarder... tweet

... as I feel sorry for all Trump supporters... and this new Pepsi (Pelosi) Generation ... :fighting:

as he’s actually doing the opposite of what he claims about making America great again... as this reminds me of the cola war... as I was one that took a stand on “Classic” coke as new Coke vs. New Pepsi fought it out and they were discarding all old “Classic Coke” bald eagle batty looking type :neer: .., as a new Trump card came into play as a new Coke.. taste (as to match the sweetness of new Pepsi generation...

... yeah all ‘classic’ went away for a while... as I was kind of batty and bought up a lot of that classic flavor... and stood upside down (classic batty ground stance) :neer: to this kind of cola war..

... so yep now Wii are in a 45 day Abomination period of time... (as prophesied)

Saying :nodding: no too suicide ...we’re going to try to survive this period ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Dec 28, 2018 6:31 pm

Gus Who wrote:.., well you and your kind (Nazi-American followers who want to be walled inn) we’ll be no match for ‘God’s Truth’ ... as the dummie Democrats say no to a wall and shutting down the boarder... tweet

... as I feel sorry for all Trump supporters... and this new Pepsi (Pelosi) Generation ... :fighting:

as he’s actually doing the opposite of what he claims about making America great again... as this reminds me of the cola war... as I was one that took a stand on “Classic” coke as new Coke vs. New Pepsi fought it out and they were discarding all old “Classic Coke” bald eagle batty looking type :neer: .., as a new Trump card came into play as a new Coke.. taste (as to match the sweetness of new Pepsi generation...

... yeah all ‘classic’ went away for a while... as I was kind of batty and bought up a lot of that classic flavor... and stood upside down (classic batty ground stance) :neer: to this kind of cola war..

... so yep now Wii are in a 45 day Abomination period of time... (as prophesied)

Saying :nodding: no too suicide ...we’re going to try to survive this period ...

(Antichrist Prophecy::Donald Trump::Pre-Ordained Evidence Question)

("MABUS will soon die" .............. ethnic and jew, global suicide is the legal evidence and fulfillment of prophecy. Its nothing more then a war on terrorism, and increasingly so, jewish holocaust. the validity of nostradamus's statement is not challenged, the rest is, nothing nobody needs to correct that isn't accounted for and answered. as long as they are being put to death, there's no problem) (the only problem is the assignment of "MABUS=ANTICHRIST", the only legal solution we've illustrated is to rearrange the same passage of Nostradamus, that is "brilliance 101") (that assignment, ethnic or jewish people made, not Nostradamus, and the big joke, is that nostradamus named "Annemark" whoever that is, as we've said as the Antichrist) - End of Review (edit to add, in the movie "The Stand" the personality that looks like Donald Trump, keeps spelling "Moon or Soon", like he's quoting Nostradamus interpretation error 101=LOL) (with that said, once i'm allowed to die, cough, moses/mabus whoever he is, then nothing, god's law is completed, maybe the same for the antichrist, just like nguyen van lem = moses, "God wants the Glory in the heat of humanities passion in "incest/rape/murder/suicide" of his gospel, so what? its good to give god the glory, the rest is mental illness/dead work dead flesh) (i have the ethnic and jews in suicide rotation, when they win its good, thats all)

(the Antichrist Announces he is the Angel of the Lord, shortly after the final appearance of jesus christ) (kinda like, "lazarus and Jesus" = upto date) (the emmanuel of jesus the angel, could of took possession of more then one body the antichrist or several bodies)

subgenius.com/hellsgate/HELLSGATE.html

1. Turin Shroud of Jesus 1997
2. Heaven's Gate's Angel 1997

(you have a legal right to die, dumb and blind ............ and there's no hatred or mallice in my statements about the jewish and ethnic people, their suicide, and corruption of the law enforcement and politics .............. there is only legal evidences, witness statements, and suppressed witness statements)

(humanity can die and that will be no problem with god, you can die in even more pain and suffering, after, and it is good if you get my corpse. I'm faithful and clean, your incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, at your hands, your unfaithful and clean. and the last person that was euthanized based on what the state did to me, was former president george bush senior. ofcourse there will be more, but I rarely make aggrandized statements about ethnic/jewish/political suicide, with the ended to do that in a endless and cyclical, that is to say daily cycle)

(there's only two choices, 153 Days, is choice number one, and choice number two is sudden death with nothing from god.................if God does 153 days before death, then, God doesn't let mankind dictate the law, you must kill with nuclear weapons then you die anyway humanity dies, but the seed generation comes into view before death..............or humanity just dies dumb and blind with no warning, no nothing, that can happen over the corpse of moses, or over the antichrist=angel) (or god does not use this generation for nothing, its discarded as a waste product, god gives priority to this generation for the gospel's law expression=progressive, but, as a waste product, god has a better decision in mind, after its death)

(no other position with god is valid, no false witnessing, no work from mankind, otherwise, is valid)

(i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png..................all a negro..........ethnic/jew.............. of anykind has to really do, is, hurt me just enough, could be physical, could be verbal, could be indirect completely, and its organs will fail, it heart will stop, and it body will drop dead where it stands, even if its in a vehicle a train a bus a plane, doesn't matter. same for everyone really..............i usually advise the ethnics and jews, to shoot from a distance, or encourage the authorities to imprison or violate my body attributed to the state, to increase the suffering and death, in the mist of god making the decision, to once and for all, remove 153 days, of anything from the table)

(beyond that, this is all humanity has left 153 days, and maybe not for long) (as we continue to settle this score, once and for all, naturally, over your dead bodies)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Dec 29, 2018 2:53 pm

... well one should have enough cents to understand what sense is. As actual truth makes up such sense. As a person with vision :infinity: abilities I can see ‘Mabus’ death, though ‘officially’ he has not been identified by the public :2cents: and now that news is out about, what I say is the ‘Abomination’ that happen on Dec.27 and record at 1 pm ... as Code goes...

... as one should understand, that Mabus is a code name (and as I posted such code answer on my site at the midnight hour (Holloween :neer: ) as Ghost talk comes to light) as it goes too ‘prophesies’ in this ‘End Time’ period.. which Nostradamus’s took as part of a clue to lead too ‘the Antichrist’ in the form of a world leader in the footsteps of Napoleon, Hitler and ... this 3rd Antichrist.

This person is still in power to all dummies... zombie like people that don’t know any better ... and would follow such Antichrist as a truthful person ... when such is just the opposite ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Dec 30, 2018 12:48 am

Gus Who wrote:... well one should have enough cents to understand what sense is. As actual truth makes up such sense. As a person with vision :infinity: abilities I can see ‘Mabus’ death, though ‘officially’ he has not been identified by the public :2cents: and now that news is out about, what I say is the ‘Abomination’ that happen on Dec.27 and record at 1 pm ... as Code goes...

... as one should understand, that Mabus is a code name (and as I posted such code answer on my site at the midnight hour (Holloween :neer: ) as Ghost talk comes to light) as it goes too ‘prophesies’ in this ‘End Time’ period.. which Nostradamus’s took as part of a clue to lead too ‘the Antichrist’ in the form of a world leader in the footsteps of Napoleon, Hitler and ... this 3rd Antichrist.

This person is still in power to all dummies... zombie like people that don’t know any better ... and would follow such Antichrist as a truthful person ... when such is just the opposite ...

(Priceless - Reserved Truths = Nostradamus Solutions) (do not disturb suicide/eugenics)

goddessofhellfire.com/2014/11/03/the-goddesss-favorite-creepy-movie-scenes-or-evil-e-t-s-eggcellent-adventure/

C4Q27 (Solved!)
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Thomas Dunn," (Annemark) (The Prince and "Annemark/Angel" not same person)
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(An Angel can not commit a sin, but an "Antichrist" can technically only be an Angel (Jesus was made lower then the Angels)) ................ in this case, mankind has an accusation against God, and in that case, God uses an angel to flush out the sin of the wicked, expediting its death .................... the "Prince", is under the authority of the Angel, and this accusation against God of sin unto death, is flushed out before the nations (ending or completing the 5 months, period, until that happens its disputed) (until that period happens, and there is legal evidence in there for a 42 year conclusion, its unplausible, this is mankind's final hour) (Nostradamus was concerned only with "Annemark", people over time found more legal evidence to debunk the association of "MABUS", and then a good deal of people don't even view Nostradamus's own admissions, its a big joke, that is they way they remain until death)

(the "xtro Alien" in the photo is a legal statement, it was a real event, also voiced in a movie)

(MABUS is also solved, apart of the reason its so popular because it deals with suicide) (Maybe that makes this conclusion more valuable? too, nope. Thomas Dunn's Mystery is the Big One.)

skepticsboot.blogspot.com/2014/04/a-demon-debunked.html

C2Q62 (Solved!)
Moebites then will soon die, there will come (MABUS = Jewish People)

(You are viewing me in a hospital bed, as a child, shortly they were disappointed in not finding a corpse, after the rape and murder of my father with my body, and the sexual violation of my corpse with Pope John Paul II at that time)

(I am on the hospital bed below the evil spirit, "100 Hand Beast Man = Abomination of Desolation = Evil Spirit", is rousing the jewish and ethnic people to their deaths. The "Alien" is "Bar Jesus" in the mirror, or, the dispute of "joseph the blessings".)

(The Argument is not over physical death, the true argument is over SPIRITUAL DEATH as in "MABUS WILL DIE SOON, but never seems to die" .................. that is the jewish and ethnic people, the living corpses .................. LIVING CORPSE MABUS = JEWISH PEOPLE)

(Nostradamus has in view, an Angel of God's activities, and the activities of an Evil Spirit from Hell)

(there is a lot of pleasure in jewish and ethnic suicide, and a lot of pleasure for jewish people to seek suicide, and ethnic people to seek suicide .................... when I say, MABUS=MOSES, that is a "half-truth", not the full truth, and not the meaning of the argument. when I say, "annemark = america", that is also not the full truth or the full argument) (the generations, of lot's two daughters from genesis, are amelak the cursed and the moebites the cursed, if we follow nostradamus)

(everything that I've said, I want quickly forgotten ................ for some reason they think they are more valuable when god sends an angel to kill them in droves as they keep hurting me, and, I want them to keep thing that. the reality is, God can extend the 153 days to 42 years if it wants, and if he doesn't, mankind will just die, or kill itself in numbers before death, in a small hope to answer good .................. with that said, these issue are unresolved, and, its not just those ugly and unclean races and people, its many people and nations that fall outside of that category, so the death can and will drag on for years, depends on what god wants to do in wrestling with the seed population)

(for now, I will say this clearly, its good that george bush senior was euthanized for the state funded incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, but, the real focus is on the masses of people, remember, your suicide with Moses, is the source of your global ethnic problems, and soon to be jewish problems, its necessary, a good measure, for a political people to die continuously with me, and they do, but the real issue is to, "as to what is necessary", and that is still building)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 30, 2018 10:36 am

Like all prophets, Nostradamus has succeeded in making a q-train inn this subject matter ( :infinity: citing the future) as Mabus goes... okay Mabus has to die (that is code talk for the dummies - is a “truth” that is unknown, and only when the code name ‘Mabus’ is properly fill in... and seeing Mabus die... (which I have ‘cited’ in my site) can one see how the Antichrist follows suit... (reasonably speaking to people in good faith) as so all the propaganda that leads to such dead ends..and darkness (not knowing or understanding)

... as seeing the right answer, makes cents for such dummies to earn enough sense to see the light, and maybe change there Looney Tune way of knowing a difference between a Christ and an antichrist way of understanding the kingdumb2 com :neer:

:whistling: Now as part of a all deaf, dumb and blind society when it comes too this end time... heere’s :2cents:

But this is not the site to dis-Gus this heere ... as it is not safe for truth,as a end of a year must come inn @ 1 point in time, like Mabus... is Mabus dead, or is he dying?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Mon Dec 31, 2018 9:03 am

Gus Who wrote:Like all prophets, Nostradamus has succeeded in making a q-train inn this subject matter ( :infinity: citing the future) as Mabus goes... okay Mabus has to die (that is code talk for the dummies - is a “truth” that is unknown, and only when the code name ‘Mabus’ is properly fill in... and seeing Mabus die... (which I have ‘cited’ in my site) can one see how the Antichrist follows suit... (reasonably speaking to people in good faith) as so all the propaganda that leads to such dead ends..and darkness (not knowing or understanding)

... as seeing the right answer, makes cents for such dummies to earn enough sense to see the light, and maybe change there Looney Tune way of knowing a difference between a Christ and an antichrist way of understanding the kingdumb2 com :neer:

:whistling: Now as part of a all deaf, dumb and blind society when it comes too this end time... heere’s :2cents:

But this is not the site to dis-Gus this heere ... as it is not safe for truth,as a end of a year must come inn @ 1 point in time, like Mabus... is Mabus dead, or is he dying?

(Full Circle in False-witness-dom (dumb) (Expanded Mabus Prophecy, Note)

(Alois Irlmaier ...... mabus is "incest/rape/murder/suicide" by his father first, and then his mother under the pope and state's authorities ...... no "death" is predicted ...... but I said, its good if the ethnic/jews get a body, (nguyen van lem), mankind is undisturbed in its global suicide (mankind dies in the heat of its passion in cursing god, with nothing) - futurerevealed.com/future/I.htm (best to allow them to continue in their sin, global ethnic suicide to global jewish suicide, the jewish argument is still building)

The Bigger Question

Not Two Antichrists with Nostradamus ... "two notable clauses" ... with humanity leading to the events of "revelation" ... (or One Notable "Angel", and separately, One Notable "Prophet")

(Annemark) (King David) (more correct "Thomas Dunn" not King David for Prophecy)
babylonrisingbooks.com/digitalfiles.html

Generation of Amalekites ......... (Genetic Dan Four Lines, or Ethnic People) .......... God allowed "King David to Kill the Giants", God had to clear Jerusalem of its ethnic people, in order to allow the Jews to populate it for their, conviction. God would no longer use them for the "written law", when it was completed with jesus, god stopped restraining their sin.

(God's Action of Deluge Flood/Extinction is FAKE, it didn't involve the environment, hyperdimensionally, or literal earth, the homosapien/man, experiences. God only acted to the effect of extinction with "King David (god/angel)", for those generations)

(MABUS) (Moses) (more correct "Zombie(S)/Living Corpse", not Moses for Prophecy)
seedtheseries.com/blog/Godvsgod3.html

Generation of "Moebites/Moabites" (revealed under Moses) .............. God associated, extinction of a people with the Jewish People, it was later in the New Testament, that the Apostle Paul revealed, God wanted the Jewish people to be extinct, cleansed from the earth. As God finished the dispute of Jesus body and holy temple, God revealed, the jewish people were outside of that argument!

(God doesn't call Moses a "Living Corpse/Zombie", god disputed the "Living Corpses/Zombies" with Moses, this is the argument the gospel presents ... ... ... ... the language is the same for Nostradamus)

(Full 180 for False Witnesses ............... "Annemark"... and .................. "MABUS", are legal and real names that are spoken, legally and real, not "anagrams" .............. they are "anagrams" for the legal arguments)

smithsonianmag.com/science-nature/dinosaurs-vs-aliens-71374006/

What this Atheist Saw in Hell is FRIGHTENING !!! (Bryan Melvin NDE Testimony)
youtube.com/watch?v=pmp3UNjeu0k

These are "Vocally" spoken or understood that way. Ethnic/Jewish people, and the rest of the suicides, just have not been debunked. And probably won't, now, one thing is clear, at the end of the day, there will be more nightly walks and opportunities and more ethnic/jew suicide, and more state funded incest and suicide with me, until humanity is dead.

God's issue with man right now, is not an issue of being a dumb jew. Its only the 153 days, in which humanity is killed, weather or not it kills enough to reveal, god's interests in the seed population before its death, and that even does not need to take place, as we come to closer to the final resolution between man and god (over the dead corpse of Moses testimony and body, and that of God's Angel, in ethnic suicides).

EDIT

(there will be trajedy in 2019 and more discovery, not more truth from god necessarily, and not any credibility given to the testimony of moses ..................... the truth comes from better false witnessing, and the trajedy is the result of your jewish and ethnic population, we'll see the jews finally enter in as a contender on their terms, with global terrorism, more expressedly)
(every ounce, of state funded suicide, and public/authorities suicide with moses is valuable and precious until humanity is euthanized)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Jan 02, 2019 5:23 pm

I’ve now identified, “the Beast” from the book of Revelation on my site. As things are happening and the can be decoded/ translated to all dummies that understand a sub was needed to go through this ‘End Time’ as they were intertwined into the Abomination code.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Wed Jan 02, 2019 8:02 pm

Gus Who wrote:I’ve now identified, “the Beast” from the book of Revelation on my site. As things are happening and the can be decoded/ translated to all dummies that understand a sub was needed to go through this ‘End Time’ as they were intertwined into the Abomination code.

(Pope John Paul II, believed he was doing god's will, in hurting me ............ his reward, to witness his work the "9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses", and to be euthanized by his clergy, offended by his intended repentance)

The Pope in Arizona, September 14, 1987
youtube.com/watch?v=zjie9xNr3vI

(about 27:20 into the video, that one child there, says it all, everything is resolved with man and god, humanity is just scheduled to die, and God alone can provide clarity for the 153 days, it will either mean 1. Nothing, we won't see anything ... 2. After many ethnics and jew countries are killed, god may reveal his seed population association to this generation, as it now and for a long time, means nothing with god ... 3. 153 Days Nuclear War may give humanity more time, to 2060 A.d. Issac Newton Prophecy (the only correct value is Number 1, God tells us not to measure, the parallel figure for Daniel's Complete Prophecy, as in happened along side (no extension to daniel's prophecy) ... but we'll have to see ... but for all extensive purposes, the only correct answer is Number 1) (state funded, incest/rape/murder/suicide is your covenant with god. god may may use an individual here and there, but no the people of this day or its nations, has no value with god) (at best you have pleasure in hurting me, until you have my corpse, that represent more pleasure for you, no value with man or god) (period)

(the Nostradamus Code of "Literal Names, no Anagrams")

1. God's Angels named Generations that was killed off, and Nostradamus recorded this (no sin in the account)
2. the Bible was written by God wrestling with man over the written law (more sin, but not much more)
3. man's account of history, and man's recollection, is a distance echo of God's Will and always false, too much sin, man's natural state

"Annemark and Mabus, are more correct names, specifically, then the Bible's Account of the Generations of Amelak and Moab" ............... These are not Anagrams, but when we view the corruption of man's account, in history and its recollection, then the "anagram" is only a secondary and plausible answer.

(right now, its not goal to end the pleasure of the ethnic and jew, in hurting me. but to continue the natural course of its, and humanities suicide. the jews and ethnic people (and the usa), are not really disputing my dead corpse ......... there only disputing the amount of suffering and pain it can feel and attribute to pleasure in hurting me, this is a natural process and god's allowance to ease global suicide, if nothing more)

(when God speaks to a prophet, sometimes God speaks without sin in the account..............some from the very beginning, there are many false witnesses when it pertains to Nostradamus...............and the conclusion of that, is, the modern modifying of history evidence in Nostradamus's claims about "annemark", but that is really not important, none of that is)

Mayan Calendar 12/21/2020 is 153 Days less then 1335 Days from 9/23/2017, and Global Death for Humanity, God gave the Prophecy of the Mayan Calendar, and it predicts global death. (2019 is not about truth or discovery with god.............2019 and forward the few months until humanities death is about man made truth and discovery in embracing its modified history). (and, humanity has the support in feeling pleasure, as it keeps hurting me, now). (there is no sin in this account of God, but as I've said, none of this more correct information, will take precedence with the people).

(if we are absolutely faithful, there will be a "North Korean War" as man's natural sin answer to substitute its knowledge of God in its imminent death, and then it dies blind.............weather or not, like Pope John Paul II, you follow and continue with incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, or you get the glory of my corpse until you die, is not important at all, and that is, the gift of god for the faithful) (now) (unless the ethnic people and jewish people, become a better false witness and involve more adversity, or imprisonment, or anything that connects to capital punishment, however contrived, then God will not do anything more or less................as we continue to see what is necessary)

(Congratulations, the reign of Thomas Dunn the angel was marked in modern history by JFK and Pope John Paul II ............. and this is coming to a conclusion with Donald Trump, and the North Korean War ................. you are, and the people are, nothing more then Disciples of Pope John Paul II, AND THAT, is good. As the corpse of humanity dies, God may save one person or a small hand full of people, and everyone else in this generation has no value with god, no value living and no value dead) (hurting me is the fulfillment of this generations covenant with God, its like going to a new world, and perhaps like joining the "archaic revival", but this generation will die in a few months/years as we've said. unless your a natural murderer, devoid completely of god, then, you can't really understand the association in pleasure, in hurting me)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:56 am

this generations covenant with God, its like going to a new world

... as God promise is his word. One should be looking for his son too come back and fulfill his Father will. As ‘archaic’ or not a promise is a truth when it a ‘God promise’

As only true Christians could understand such a statement amongst all the dumb-meees :neer: as knowledge is understanding ... wat2 (what is going on)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:20 pm

Gus Who wrote:
this generations covenant with God, its like going to a new world

... as God promise is his word. One should be looking for his son too come back and fulfill his Father will. As ‘archaic’ or not a promise is a truth when it a ‘God promise’

As only true Christians could understand such a statement amongst all the dumb-meees :neer: as knowledge is understanding ... wat2 (what is going on)

(MABUS is connected to "global suicide" ... (its the final war of the jewish/ethnic people against god and man) ... then humanity dies unless it learns to kill, the enemy of god and man) (in the totality of the argument nothing invalidates this statement, see below)

"MABUS 27"

pearlharbortours.com/blog/facts-about-pearl-harbor/
911blogger.com/news/2017-01-18/donald-trump-and-next-wave-911-truth-telling

Pearl Harbor + 27 Years = Nguyen Van Lem (1968)
1993 Twin Towers = 12/21/2020 to 5/21/2021 (153 Days) .... (or 1335 Days from 9/23/2017, according to Daniel's Prophecy)

(there is a considerable amount of misappropriated claims, that extends to the last 50 to 100 years .............. all of this will be resolved soon, in the mean time .................... the last two nightly walks in the city of philadelphia, yielded many dead ethnic and jewish people as a result of their need to keep hurting me, in addition to the state funded incest/rape/murder between me and my relatives and the public)

(the goal of this discussion, is to assist in humanities suicide, according to god's will ................ and, not only their pleasure fuels their suicide ................... their willingness to feel pain and to feel death, as they keep hurting me, also influences their behavior)

(2019 is the year of more truth, tragedy, and discovery .................... (false truths, and idiocy, and heresies, as their lives come closer to a full and complete close)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Jan 10, 2019 3:17 am

This is the conclusion... as end time goes. Clearly one could understand that one can submit proof that such started prior to 2019.

... as I’ve stated, the ‘Abomination code’ can be identified at a time on 12/27/18 (as I stated prior the date was coming up.. as the “hour” was most visible was at 1pm (on this west coast time) and only a detailed breakdown and follow up can the public get a picture of how such “Abomination happen in such a ‘Holy place’”

... as such codes and symbols clearly intertwine like the Supermoon / Bloodmoon and total looney tune eclipse that drives such (all dummies) into the zombie state of mind.

...Silly that why I fixed up an old sub ... :computer:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Jan 12, 2019 10:13 am

Gus Who wrote:This is the conclusion... as end time goes. Clearly one could understand that one can submit proof that such started prior to 2019.

... as I’ve stated, the ‘Abomination code’ can be identified at a time on 12/27/18 (as I stated prior the date was coming up.. as the “hour” was most visible was at 1pm (on this west coast time) and only a detailed breakdown and follow up can the public get a picture of how such “Abomination happen in such a ‘Holy place’”

... as such codes and symbols clearly intertwine like the Supermoon / Bloodmoon and total looney tune eclipse that drives such (all dummies) into the zombie state of mind.

...Silly that why I fixed up an old sub ... :computer:

(Edward Leedskalnin was helping the Poor, those genetic lines fascination with uncleanness and death, sublimely made them an enemy of the people, that was the origin of the controversy of his day. History does not record what happened at the "Miami Circle" in florida, when the jews/ethnics gave into their natural pleasures, but. Coral Castle represented a meeting with the people without the jews and ethics..................I've set up some websites in the past/present, in which jews/ethnics kill themselves and kill people, and as a result of hurting me specifically, kill themselves and kill people, perfect opportunity for them to do anything more or less to me.....................the argument is modified......................Edward Leedskalnin was wrestling with a church, since I am not, God cuts them off to a greater degree, they are the enemy of all man and god, and, to that effect, people desire them to die quicker and without controversies) (they are not using enough force against me, to die as a people, at the moment, but I've said, these positions are: "as to what is necessary") (genetic dan = terrorisms, as enemy of the state ... ephraim = uncleannesses, as the enemy of the people) (we'll see if the jews globally begin to fall in their sin, or if people want them dead, or humanity dead, soon, the breaking point maybe 2019)

("The Living Dead", "Three Days of Darkness") (Until the jews/ethnics/the usa, has my corpse, its sudden death isn't guaranteed, globally, its sudden death is only, highly like ............. time to kill those genetic clusters)

Secrets of the Solar Lords - Part One
youtube.com/watch?v=8c91v5hLd9w

Secrets of the Solar Lords - Part Two
youtube.com/watch?v=rB0cUrPg480

(Nebra Sky Disk, and Piri Reis Map, are, and were, Perfect and without Error they way they were discovered ............. sometimes restoring the arguments are really discrediting the original authors)

The Argument is Very Simple. "Nibiru = Noah's Rainbow = Moon" ... ... ... ... "Nibiru = "Band or Beam" that seems to parallel the Galactic Center ... ... ... ... The Argument is reflected in the Creation of the Universe (no time devidation), and the Argument is reflected in our Solar System. (God has to initialize the argument, those are his only traditional mechanisms).

9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, is Legal Evidence, of God's Intent to dispute "GOG AND MAGOG // NIBIRU", before humanity is killed, if it does not kill in mass the population clusters of those genetic lines (9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses, was deliberate to target and kill the jewish and ethnic populations)

astralpulse.com/forums/welcome_to_metaphysics/has_anyone_seen_the_shard_on_the_moon-t46056.0.html

The Nebra Sky Disk describes "Three Days of Darkness". The Only Person God used to identify with the argument of "MABUS" or Moses/ Bar Jesus, was only "Nguyen Van Lem". These statements are not made without legal evidences. So What?

God gave an example for incest/rape/murder/suicide of my body and testimony in the jew/ethnic pleasures with 9/11/2001 to kill and to destroy their populations from the earth. Humanity will have to kill both jews and ethnics until God stops the "3 DAYS OF DARKNESS = DOOMS DAY CLOCK", until enough of GOG AND MAGOG = THE ABOMINATION, is deceased.

(I'm updated my ability to do anything, during the "Three Days of Darkness", to "ZERO INPUT", nothing at all. Let humanity choose to die if that is necessary, God's Will has afforded that action. And Until that time, take pleasure as I've said, in your ability to use incest/rape/murder of my body and testimony, until we reach the next level, as to what is necessary with "RAYPOZ MABUS") (The Controversy of the "Living Corpses" with God's Will)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams