Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help: Dream predicting end of career or not?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Help: Dream predicting end of career or not?

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:18 pm

I am going through struggles at my job and looking back, this dream appears to predict this, but appears to predict the outcome, but is it a good outcome?

Dream: I am a young solider in training. I train by jumping over tires. I am not as good as the others, but I am determined to succeed. I get a message to appear in court and I am able to prove my innocence soundly, and meanwhile my trial is going on, the real person responsible is caught. The accusers even tried to set up my friend. I am exonerated, go free, and I emerge with many admirers in how I handed this, and an officer walks up to me and says, "You are going to have a long and successful military career, " end of dream.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Help: Dream predicting end of career or not?

Postby Gus Who » Sat Nov 24, 2018 10:00 am

I would take it that you fight the good fight, but actually the question would go to which branch of the military?

So tell us what is it that you chose as a career?
re:... (path) ... :creeping: ... tires ... soldiers... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping:
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 9:19 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:I am going through struggles at my job and looking back, this dream appears to predict this, but appears to predict the outcome, but is it a good outcome?

Dream: I am a young solider in training. I train by jumping over tires. I am not as good as the others, but I am determined to succeed. I get a message to appear in court and I am able to prove my innocence soundly, and meanwhile my trial is going on, the real person responsible is caught. The accusers even tried to set up my friend. I am exonerated, go free, and I emerge with many admirers in how I handed this, and an officer walks up to me and says, "You are going to have a long and successful military career, " end of dream.

It sounds like you are jumping through hoops or maybe walking through a land mine......so to speak.
It sounds like you lack confidence in your job in spite of trying hard to do well.
Perhaps there are people in your job that gossip with each other and the person they set up was you....that is why you were jumping over tires.
Hopping and jumping over obstacles at work.
It seems that your supervisor recognizes the cattiness from others and exonerates you.

How long have you been at your current position and what do you do ?

Good luck!
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:46 pm

Thank you, I have been moved to my old department where I usually do very well and the interpretation of the dream turned out to be right. Still worry about snipers, sort of speak.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams