Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Seeing Myself in my own funeral.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Seeing Myself in my own funeral.

Postby KalyanDF » Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:31 pm

Hi Friends,

Today I saw strange dream. I saw my own funeral in the dream. I am Indian and we burn bodies after death. So i saw the same that my body is being burn in my funeral and its very bright sunny day. But people are still able to see my soul and I am telling my friends that I will be visible only for one month and later you will not be able to see me anymore. While dreaming I was not very distrubed. But once I woke I felt very frightening. I saw few sites saying we see our own funeral if we near death. Is that true? Please help me out to understand this dream.

Thanks
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Seeing Myself in my own funeral.

Postby murph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:15 am

The dream maybe just your soul transcending the physical nature of itself..
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby KalyanDF » Fri Nov 23, 2018 11:19 am

Can some one please explain in detail.
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:25 pm

Not true, as death tends to mean a major change in store... new life (new job or relationship.. moving on... even new religion)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby KalyanDF » Fri Nov 23, 2018 8:38 pm

Thank you. This makes sense. I am about take new job role in a month. Might be its all about that.
KalyanDF
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams