Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Help me with this animal dream.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Help me with this animal dream.

Postby Indigo Veil » Tue Nov 06, 2018 7:53 am

I get a lot of spiitual dreams. Usually if I think them through, they are easy to understand. But this one I am having difficulty with. I iknow it is important because it has great totem spirituality -- I was visited by a no legs, a two legs, a four legs, and a six legs, all in the same dream. So please, any help with this is appreciated.

I was in my bedroom, but three of the walls were missing, and I was surrounded by a forest and there were stars above. I was sleeping on my bed, when my old albino cockatiel flew onto my shoulder. I thought, I better feed him or he will pester me by nipping at my ear. So I reached down and pulled out a handful of birdseed and put it in a little ledge I made with the blanket near my shoulder. But when I looked at the seed, I could see that it was trail mix and an orange. My cockatiel was bigger than I remembered and his beak was straight rather than curved. Was this my cockatiel? There was something wild about it, and I was glad I had offered it food, because with that beak so near my face, it could have done things considerably more painful than nibble my ear. But I guess I felt safe enough to fall back asleep...

When I awoke again, I could hear my cat meowing in the closet that was in the only wall that remained. I realized I needed to feed her. I opened the closet and could see her empty bowl in the back. The closet began as a normal closet but as it edged into darkness, it became a cave. I poured a little catfood into the bowl, and was startled that it was meat. My gray tabby bounced out of the darkness and began to eat. All her movements were somehow wilder, as if she were not really a house cat at all. I was glad that i had had meat to give her.

The sun was coming up, and so I began my morning routine. An important part after feeding the cat is feeding the fishes. I've had many different fish over the years, but I can't recall ever having these beautiful Tropicals with such long fins and tails. They reminded me of my betas, but weren't quite the same.

Some of the fish food spilled onto the floor, and ants came. I thought to myself at first that my mother would kill me if she found out I was bringing ants into the house (I'm in my 50s and still dreaming about my mom killing me LOL). But no sooner did I think it then it didn't matter to me. Somehow feeding the ants was no different than feeding any of the other animals had been.

What does this mean?
Indigo Veil
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Help me with this animal dream.

Postby murph » Thu Nov 22, 2018 7:10 am

Just a guess... first dream regarding legs could be you giving legs to something ie making a story of it..
Other dream suggesting openness in thought but still in the forest (darkness) regarding true nature of life.. domesticated view of life as opposed to the freedom and wildness of life.. maybe
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Help me with this animal dream.

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 01, 2018 4:04 pm

Indigo Veil wrote:I get a lot of spiitual dreams. Usually if I think them through, they are easy to understand. But this one I am having difficulty with. I iknow it is important because it has great totem spirituality -- I was visited by a no legs, a two legs, a four legs, and a six legs, all in the same dream. So please, any help with this is appreciated.

I was in my bedroom, but three of the walls were missing, and I was surrounded by a forest and there were stars above. I was sleeping on my bed, when my old albino cockatiel flew onto my shoulder. I thought, I better feed him or he will pester me by nipping at my ear. So I reached down and pulled out a handful of birdseed and put it in a little ledge I made with the blanket near my shoulder. But when I looked at the seed, I could see that it was trail mix and an orange. My cockatiel was bigger than I remembered and his beak was straight rather than curved. Was this my cockatiel? There was something wild about it, and I was glad I had offered it food, because with that beak so near my face, it could have done things considerably more painful than nibble my ear. But I guess I felt safe enough to fall back asleep...

When I awoke again, I could hear my cat meowing in the closet that was in the only wall that remained. I realized I needed to feed her. I opened the closet and could see her empty bowl in the back. The closet began as a normal closet but as it edged into darkness, it became a cave. I poured a little catfood into the bowl, and was startled that it was meat. My gray tabby bounced out of the darkness and began to eat. All her movements were somehow wilder, as if she were not really a house cat at all. I was glad that i had had meat to give her.

The sun was coming up, and so I began my morning routine. An important part after feeding the cat is feeding the fishes. I've had many different fish over the years, but I can't recall ever having these beautiful Tropicals with such long fins and tails. They reminded me of my betas, but weren't quite the same.

Some of the fish food spilled onto the floor, and ants came. I thought to myself at first that my mother would kill me if she found out I was bringing ants into the house (I'm in my 50s and still dreaming about my mom killing me LOL). But no sooner did I think it then it didn't matter to me. Somehow feeding the ants was no different than feeding any of the other animals had been.

What does this mean?

I think the 3 walls with a view to the stars means that you have unfulfilled dreams that you need to pursue.

I think the animals : cat, bird and fish represent something you need to feed and nourish.....something that needs to grow.

Maybe the feeding represents sex...the straight beak, feeding it.
The cat with the bowl that turned into meat.
Feeding the fish and the ants....being afraid of your mother........

Just a few random ideas......
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams