Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Spiritual dreams & experiences - very confused!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Spiritual dreams & experiences - very confused!

Postby ecbeth » Mon Nov 05, 2018 6:32 am

Hi,

For as long as I can remember, I've been having weird things happen to me.
Voices, visions, crazy dreams, etc.
My mum is a 'clairvoyant' so i grew up used to the psychic world and all it had to offer but sometimes i felt like she was a fraud - untruthful in some aspects. Im very skeptical when it comes to most psychics/mediums, although I am a believer, things just dont always seem..right.
I've had some weird things happen though and I would appreciate any guidance anyone can offer me.

1st Time:
The strangest and earliest memory I have was when I was around 10/11 years old. I was laying in bed about to drift off to sleep when I heard someone calling my name. I got out of bed and went to my parents room but they were fast asleep so i returned to my room. Then I heard my name being called again for the second time so I went to my brothers room but they were also asleep so I returned to my room. The third time I could hear my name being called and it seemed to be coming from outside.I look out my blinds and I see this shining figure, a man holding a glowing orb, surrounded by light. His mouth wasnt moving but I could hear him just whispering my name. Of course being 10 I freaked out, hid under my blankets and eventually fell asleep. For a long time it bothered me - was I just dreaming or was I awake? I swear on my life I was awake but I didnt want to seem crazy. When I was about 15 I wrote my experience on another forum and a lady responded with " get a bible, go to Samuel 3, verse 1-3". Lo and behold, what happened to me was in the bible. Creepy. Now for years its been on my mind, "what does this mean?""am i crazy?". I asked for signs and oh boy - did i get some funny coincidences. Back in 2013 (2, 1-3) I dated a guy called Sam for a few months. We went to a music festival with 2 of his friends (we'll call them Sarah and John). Matt Corby was playing and when his song 'Resolution' was playing I remember looking at Sam and thinking 'i love you so much' (didnt end up working out). Three years later & not having seen him the entire time, my best friend and I are headed to the music festival where once again, Matt Corby, is playing. The day before we left, I ran into Sarah (after 3 years) then on the day we left I saw Sam (after three years) then the next day i saw John (after 3 years) at the festival. I think its weird but try to think nothing of it. My friend and I go to see Matt Corby. I'm excited because now i can replace the memory of my ex with a new one with my friend. During Matt Corbys set we spot two guys looking at us so we go to say hello. My friend goes crazy with one of the guys so I go to stand by the other. 'Resolution' starts playing. I introduce myself. So does he. His name is Sam. IM SCREAMING INSIDE. Really?! Like, really??? Im laughing but im not impressed. So weird with the Sams and the 3's and it all. Earlier this year im driving along and having one of those 'what is the meaning of my life? what is my purpose? what should i do". I kid you not, a car pulls in front of me. Number plate? Sam 313. EXCUUUUUUUSE ME!?? - please tell me im not crazy and im obviously getting signs for something.

I've had many weird things happen to me, plenty more stories to tell but i think i'll leave you with this one first. Has anyone experienced anything like this? Can anyone tell me what im supposed to do. Is it weird coincidence or am i supposed to do something? Im very lost and confused and need guidance. Please help me.

- E
ecbeth
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams