Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

reoccurring intense love dreams about my hs teacher

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

reoccurring intense love dreams about my hs teacher

Postby Catcatcat » Fri Oct 26, 2018 2:28 pm

In highschool ( I am 23 now) I had a very intense crush on one of my teachers. I was taught by him all 4 years of school so the crush developed and maintained over that whole period of time. Nothing ever happened about it, I was just generally pretty flustered around him. We also were generally not super close in terms of our student-teacher relationship, he was just kind and helpful. I did really respect and look up to him as a mentour though. Since I graduated I have not seen this old teacher at all.
    I do, however, often have dreams about this teacher. About once or twice a month. They are not sexual at all but rather intensly romantic. All I really do in the dreams is talk with and interact with my old teacher. But the emotion of the dream is totally overpowering. Its an intense feeling of love, so strong that I feel like its a feeling I have only ever experienced in the dream world. Its so overpowering that it brings tears to my eyes. When I wake up, I can recall the feelings, but I do not feel the same at all. I am currently in a relationship with someone and very happy. I don't think this dream is truly about my love for this teacher. But I am not sure how to understand what it could really be about.
     I have had reoccuring dreams before but they have since resolved after I made some changes in my life related to the dreams. I really enjoy these dreams. They feel emotionally amazing and I dont really want them to end. But when I have them, I usually feel they are calling me to an action which I can not desipher. They feel intensly spiritual. Any ideas on what I could do or any interpretations?
Thanks! :heartpump:
Catcatcat
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams