Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Tarot dream during a full moon

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Tarot dream during a full moon

Postby Rhaeny » Thu Oct 25, 2018 12:36 am

During this full moon I had a very sleepless night. But every time I fell back to sleep I had this very strange dream. It was very abstract and it was more of a feeling rather than seeing images, but I will try to describe it as best as I can.
There was this tree and it was rapidly growing and branching out. The background was completely black (as in this tree wasn't in some forest or a meadow, it was just in the middle of a black space). There were also tarot cards. I can't really remember which ones, but there were three of them. Two were positioned on the branches (like leaves) and I feel like they were from the suit of swords. The third one was on the base of the trunk and it felt like it was either a major arcana or that it was an entirely new tarot card, one that I have never seen before.
I think it's also worth mentioning that almost every time I woke up I checked the time and at one point it showed it was 3am and the next time I woke up it was around 1am. So that was weird. I don't know how many of the times I thought I was awake, it was still actually a dream.
If you could help me make a meaning of all of this, I will be very grateful.
Rhaeny
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams