Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being chased, used a push toy to get away!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Being chased, used a push toy to get away!

Postby dreamerseeker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:39 am

I dreamt this last night. This dream has 2 parts.

1st Part:
I had a single bracket (from dental braces) on just one tooth, a metal filling in another, and an empty space from a missing tooth! (I do not wear braces nor do I have any kind of metal fillings at all in real life, and I have ALL of my teeth). Anyway, in the dream, my filling was slipping out and something on the bracket broke off. So I was planning an urgent trip to my dentist. I don't know how I got there, but I was in the dental building, but it looked like an emergency room at a hospital, I had to go through a maze of drawn hospital curtains until I was in the dentist office. In the dream, the dentist waiting room has tan-colored hardwood floors, maroon-colored walls, and a giant computer-like screen mounted on the wall for the patients to see any important notes from the dentist or whatever. It was nothing even close to a real-life dental office. When I was there waiting for the dentist to see me, there was an African-American woman who was having some type of medical emergency in the dental waiting room area. She stopped breathing and paramedics were called. The paramedics took the woman's shirt off her (totally exposing her upper body) so they could work on her easier. The dentist came out and placed white-colored maple leaves all over the woman's body as some sort of spiritual protection and healing.

2nd Part:
I eventually left the dentist scene and there was an African-American man coming in and I assumed he was the woman's husband. Turns out, the man was her ex and he had a gun and was coming to kill her. He went into the dentist office and starting shooting rounds of bullets at everyone. I ran out, and the guy was now triggered (no pun) to chase me. I ran through different corridors, I fell down some large air ducts/vent-looking things, and eventually made my way outside of the dental building. The guy was shooting at me at every chance he got, but kept missing me. Then, somehow I got into a helicopter, and was flying it myself. I found a light blue-colored car and a red sports car that the guy was using. The red sports car appeared to be hiding near some trees and a large bus, and I knew around there was a dead body of a victim the guy killed before he came in the dental building for his ex-wife. There was a search and rescue team of maybe 6 people wearing yellow vests, just down a little from where I saw the sports car and where the body was. So, I handed the helicopter and pointed the search an rescuers into that direction and they all took off running there. The guy was still chasing me, and he grabbed the helicopter (which was now a toy helicopter) and I grabbed a child's sit-and-push car toy to use to get away from the man. I sat on the toy car, used my feet and hands to shove myself at only 1 mile an hour, and the guy grabbed a different sit-and-push toy and was trying to "catch up" with me even though he would just have to stand up and run to me to catch up. The world became this fantasy toy world with toys all around, the ground was carpet, and the streets were those child rugs with road designs on it. Then I woke up.

Can anyone interpret these crazy dreams? my head -----> :computer:
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Being chased, used a push toy to get away!

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Oct 19, 2018 8:56 am

dreamerseeker wrote:I dreamt this last night. This dream has 2 parts.

1st Part:
I had a single bracket (from dental braces) on just one tooth, a metal filling in another, and an empty space from a missing tooth! (I do not wear braces nor do I have any kind of metal fillings at all in real life, and I have ALL of my teeth). Anyway, in the dream, my filling was slipping out and something on the bracket broke off. So I was planning an urgent trip to my dentist. I don't know how I got there, but I was in the dental building, but it looked like an emergency room at a hospital, I had to go through a maze of drawn hospital curtains until I was in the dentist office. In the dream, the dentist waiting room has tan-colored hardwood floors, maroon-colored walls, and a giant computer-like screen mounted on the wall for the patients to see any important notes from the dentist or whatever. It was nothing even close to a real-life dental office. When I was there waiting for the dentist to see me, there was an African-American woman who was having some type of medical emergency in the dental waiting room area. She stopped breathing and paramedics were called. The paramedics took the woman's shirt off her (totally exposing her upper body) so they could work on her easier. The dentist came out and placed white-colored maple leaves all over the woman's body as some sort of spiritual protection and healing.

2nd Part:
I eventually left the dentist scene and there was an African-American man coming in and I assumed he was the woman's husband. Turns out, the man was her ex and he had a gun and was coming to kill her. He went into the dentist office and starting shooting rounds of bullets at everyone. I ran out, and the guy was now triggered (no pun) to chase me. I ran through different corridors, I fell down some large air ducts/vent-looking things, and eventually made my way outside of the dental building. The guy was shooting at me at every chance he got, but kept missing me. Then, somehow I got into a helicopter, and was flying it myself. I found a light blue-colored car and a red sports car that the guy was using. The red sports car appeared to be hiding near some trees and a large bus, and I knew around there was a dead body of a victim the guy killed before he came in the dental building for his ex-wife. There was a search and rescue team of maybe 6 people wearing yellow vests, just down a little from where I saw the sports car and where the body was. So, I handed the helicopter and pointed the search an rescuers into that direction and they all took off running there. The guy was still chasing me, and he grabbed the helicopter (which was now a toy helicopter) and I grabbed a child's sit-and-push car toy to use to get away from the man. I sat on the toy car, used my feet and hands to shove myself at only 1 mile an hour, and the guy grabbed a different sit-and-push toy and was trying to "catch up" with me even though he would just have to stand up and run to me to catch up. The world became this fantasy toy world with toys all around, the ground was carpet, and the streets were those child rugs with road designs on it. Then I woke up.

Can anyone interpret these crazy dreams? my head -----> :computer:

cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/10/cleveland_fbi_asks_public_to_b.html

Mysteries of The Unexplained (Documentary)
youtube.com/watch?v=2NdVm5OWUII

About 2:24:00 to 2:26:00 (Prophecy of "Annemark" Nostradamus) (Experts believe this is unfulfilled, "Twin Towers of 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses", somehow, makes payment for "Gog and Magog" sin of the dead temple, which became dead after assyria/babylon roused it/destroyed it, for the "Gentile Reign of Isaiah, the extenion to Daniel's Week to about 2060 A.D. (Issac Newton)
(We talked about, killing the whole family of Mollie Tibbets, in addition to incineration of the body, so there would be no remains, for the crime of rousing the ethnic people here, to commit suicide in an accelerated rate, (by using force against me), as the reward for me voicing, god's good will about returning, one Mollie Tibbets, home safetly, a decision the family choose, to sentence their child to death in answering my authority)
(You should issue me a public apology (from the media and authorities) for not using all viable resources for the save return of Jayme Closs) (Maybe you will be fortunate, maybe not, maybe more so then not)
Just a few years go, while my brother still worked for the Philadelphia Police Department, he was transferred shortly after refusing to kill a white male, by crashing his police vehicle in a pole, but after another police officer killed shane montgomery, and I had at least two witnesses and a written statement, I mailed to the manayunk police department near sshane montgomery...............not only was a police officer killed in 2014, you can google that, the suspect, I said was in his patrol vehicle where he should not of been when that happened .................. but my brother was transferred out of the police department into another police department, by expedience, perhaps from the chief of police or the governor, the matter is closed and resolved.

(This kind of killing ............... first and foremost, you have not answered my authority according to my instruction or discretion .................... this kind of style killing is common place in islamic countries .................. the child is used sexually, or is sacrificed as payment for sin at another location) Consider everything resolved as of now, but, a few more things maybe said, maybe you can tie this into the police department there.
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams