Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Being chased by man with gun. Used pine-sol in defense.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Being chased by man with gun. Used pine-sol in defense.

Postby dreamerseeker » Wed Oct 10, 2018 6:04 am

This dream was from the night before last night.

I dreamt I was at my house, outdoors, and there was this stranger who I never saw before just comes up to me. Somehow I knew he had a gun and was planning to attack me, so I reached into my pocket and grabbed a small 4-ounce squirt bottle filled with pine-sol and I was squirting it into the guy's eyes. I eventually ran out of pine-sol, so I ran into my house and locked the door(with glass frames all over) and the man was trying to get in by wiggling the knob (he had a gun, he could have easily broken one of the glass frames to reach and unlock the door, but he didn't). Because I don't own a gun, I thought it would be a good idea to go into the kitchen cabinet under the sink to get pine-sol and other cleaning chemicals to refill my squirt bottle so I could continue to spray it into the guy's eyes if he got in. Then I woke up.

Not a very logical dream considering the man had a gun and I thought a good defense weapon was cleaners to spray into his eyes! :lol: :roll: Of ALL things, pepper spray, a kitchen knife,... WHY do I dream about using pine-sol as a defense weapon? :lol:
dreamerseeker
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams