Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

killer whales and witches from hocus pocus!!!

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

killer whales and witches from hocus pocus!!!

Postby wander1995 » Thu Oct 04, 2018 9:01 pm

i had a dream that was kinda strange i dreamed that i was on a boat and the witches from hocus pocus were helping me cuz there was this killer whale like shark trying to kill me or something i honestly dont know if it was trying to kill me or not but i do know i felt scared and cautious as i was leaving the boat to get on the dock and it tried to jump and get me i also remember it was stalking me from the water i could see it in the clear blue water as it waited and when i was walking the dock i came to a part in the dock that was glass and i remember feeling scared as i saw it was just waiting under the glass like it was waiting for me to step onto the glass so it could smash through and eat me or something!! when i woke up i didnt think nothing of it till i went to my theropy group and we had to watch a halloween movie since it was october and for some reason they decided that we should watched hocus pocus which i thought was odd cuz i had the dream and then all the sudden we were watching that in group!!!
wander1995
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams