Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

What pagan God's or goddess's would be associated with this

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

What pagan God's or goddess's would be associated with this

Postby Suhv Bear » Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:33 pm

I started looking at becoming a Wiccan, or pagan. Well I was briefly reading some Wicca 101 beginner stuff that said you need to figure out which gods or godesses you should worship/which ones represent you. Well that night I had a super bizzare dream that I was watching this plane deliver a huge bomb to this town, when it released the bomb my consciousness followed the bomb down as it fell straight through the roof of a building. then as if in slow motion I witnessed the people in this store die a horrible but quick death. It was exilerating. The dream then seemed to rewind. And I was driving a car to the town to visit my brother. I knew a bomb was going to be dropping soon so I convinced him to leave and go somewhere safe with me. There was an obvious air of panic in the dream but I seemed to enjoy it. I was excited the **** was going to hit the fan. Anyways the weird part. After we got out of the blast zone and the bomb detonated, I left my brother and went back to his damaged apt. where I encountered an anthropomorphic boar. He threw me on the bed and proceeded to have sexual intercourse with me. I woke up shortly after that. Fricking weird.
Suhv Bear
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: What pagan God's or goddess's would be associated with t

Postby Gus Who » Sun Sep 30, 2018 9:47 pm

... or it was just one of your brothers Animal friend... thinking that you were a sex goddess ... and her had his way with you
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams