Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Third Antichrist Revised and Happening Soon

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Third Antichrist Revised and Happening Soon

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Sep 15, 2018 10:02 pm

(History Accuracy Unclear)

anonymousbar.cz/en

(First Antichrist)

Grigori Yefimovich Rasputin ... Siberian village of Pokrovskoye ... Death = "Fatima 1917"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grigori_Rasputin

Antichrist Controversy (Earth Impact)

Rosetta Stone 1799 A.D. - 1800 A.D. ............ Wabar Crater Saudi Arabia 1800 AD

Antichrist Identified

Napoléon Bonaparte 15 August 1769 – 5 May 1821 was a French statesman and military leader who rose to prominence during the French Revolution
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Napoleon

C8Q1
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood,
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers)
He will refuse entry to the magpies
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

(Second Antichrist)

Edward Leedskalnin was born on January 12, 1887 in Stāmeriena Parish, Latvia ... Death = "Mass UFO 1952 Washington USA"
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward_Leedskalnin

"Antichrist Controversy (Earth Impact)"

Tunguska event ... Siberian Spaceship Crash 1908

Antichrist Identified

Hitler was born in Austria—then part of Austria-Hungary—and was raised near Linz. He moved to Germany in 1913 and was decorated during his service in the German Army in World War I
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adolf_Hitler

C2Q24
Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers:
The greater part of the region will be against the Hister,
the great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage,
when the German child will observe nothing.

(Third Antichrist)

Nguyễn Văn Lém 1931 or 1932 – 1 February 1968), often referred to as Bảy Lốp (mabus), was a member of the Viet Cong (Death = Your Marked for Death)
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Execution_of_Nguy%E1%BB%85n_V%C4%83n_L%C3%A9m

"Antichrist Controversy (Earth Impact)"

WOW SIGNAL! (Malaysia Airlines Flight 370) .......... 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses

Antichrist Identified

Anti-Terrorism/Counter Terrorism

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.
Incest/Rape/Murder and Global Suicide, in a row, more than once with God, means you'll have a slight different answer. Everything is Resolved with God, is one answer ................. and ..................... God uses "MABUS = Malaysia Airbus 370" as the marker for the "Earth Impact" that is associated with the final duration of revelation, or the Third Antichrist, when Satan once again attempts to make payment for its sin with jewish holocaut or something else unclean, rather than acknowledge god directly. The Argument for MABUS is already resolved, nothing else to be done. But there are a few, crosses on the dotted line left to make. I mean, this argument isn't finished, because there is the potential for, this, "Sign of Divorce/True Unified Argument" to come to pass. "Earth Collision or Impact, in Asia, is What God appears to Illustrate so far", to begin this process. Keep Watch.

(Nostradamus does connect "Asia" to the Antichrist Argument specifically, but nothing has happened to that effect, unless, millions to billions die in an Earth Impact, then the equation is solved) (9/11/2001, was a bridge in "mass suicide" god ordained for using force against me for the usa's citizens specifically, but the real argument is, Asia, you may only have a few months left to commit mass suicide of millions in the usa by using lethal force against me, so make use of your time)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Third Antichrist Revised and Happening Soon

Postby Gus Who » Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:29 am

... with this post, I’ve revised my position about Nostradamus meaning of ‘Mabus’ back to who I thought it meant .. as now one can understand this ‘code’ a little better- ... as a picture I posted a while back of him ... as he was one of the common know “Mabus” ... more to come
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 17, 2018 3:09 pm

I read and heard in the News today and I should leak out about the “Death of Mabus” (if you understood Nostradamus way of coding ) in which is planed and lining up to coincide with Nostradamus prediction.

I will be creating a site for the dingbats that need help for the Kingdumb too come! But I will have to charge those that have enough cents to join, as everyone should know, that you can not bee smarter than the King (God) in thy kingdumb!

I will have to edit inn more details ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby g01deng@tes » Fri Oct 19, 2018 7:22 am

Batman wrote:I read and heard in the News today and I should leak out about the “Death of Mabus” (if you understood Nostradamus way of coding ) in which is planed and lining up to coincide with Nostradamus prediction.

I will be creating a site for the dingbats that need help for the Kingdumb too come! But I will have to charge those that have enough cents to join, as everyone should know, that you can not bee smarter than the King (God) in thy kingdumb!

I will have to edit inn more details ...

(Resolved)

Background = Waves of American Independence to the USA
C8Q1
Pau, Nay, Loron will be more of fire than blood, (Napoleon in Europe to Resist the USA Movement, First Antichrist)
to swim in praise, the great one to flee to the confluence (of rivers) (Confederacy Sin in USA)
He will refuse entry to the magpies (Christopher Columbus Ships -Niña, Pinta, and Santa Maria)
Pampon and the Durance will keep them confined.

Background = Dominant Jewish Economic and Political Influence, migrating to the USA from Europe (like the first Antichrist)
C2Q24
Beasts ferocious from hunger will swim across rivers: (Jewish Migration into USA Primarily)
The greater part of the region will be against the Hister, (Hitler is Second Antichrist, for the WW1 and WW2, Conflict String)
the great one will cause it to be dragged in an iron cage, (Jewish Holocaust, after they became a "Social Economic Power")
when the German child will observe nothing. (Jewish Migration to America like before founding of usa, was too difficult to prevent)

Background = The First Initial Enduring Appearance of Global Terrorism (and also from Asia)
C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come (Malaysia Airbus, Flight 370 ... is Antichrist, not a person as before the rules change)
of people and beasts a horrible rout: (USA is once again the target of aggression from the outside international community)
Then suddenly one will see vengeance, (Vietnam, is the only logical conclusion fitting Nostradamus Pattern on the Subject)
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run. (Wow Signal! - Caused by a Comet, shortly after "Nguyen Van Lem's Death)

Solved: Mysterious 'Wow! signal' in 1977 was not a message from aliens but triggered by gas from passing COMETS
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-4576358/Mysterious-alien-Wow-signal-caused-comets.html

Nguyen Van Lem (Moses/Mabus/Bar Jesus (reference to Jesus's Work, not Moses specifically))
misija.com/alien-moon/vy/19/hollow-moon
Not "Magpies" ... Not "Mabus" ... Understand Now? The Solution is "Gog and Magog", God is disputing the destruction of the Unclean Temple in Jerusalem its people and its land ... for the Gentile Reign Extension of Daniel's Weeks which is about "42 Years" (from jesus to temple's destruction, 42 years ... ... ... ... or from "Bar Jesus" to the Third Temple Build by God only for 153 Days, which is once again 42 years ... ... ... ...)
(Asia is the Third Antichrist, Nostradamus identifies, not a specific person, France was the First, Germany was the Second, and North Korea is the Third, individuals are not really identified by Nostradamus that is a common mistake ... ... ... ... a Son of Man cannot be "Antichrist", and Jesus cannot be "Antichrist, another common mistake ... ... ... ...)

(God has made provision for Daniel's Weeks only, and that expires about 1335 Days past the 70th Year, then humanity dies ... ... ... ... you die then you die, that is perfectly natural ... ... ... ... God is also disputing the destruction of the Temple in Jerusalem, or, UPDATED - Understand? You have equivalent, filthy jew population in New York City like Jerusalem, and God used 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses there, this argument isn't finished, maybe god will act in the stead of moses for that, maybe not, too early to tell , (everything will be resolved soon, or it already is, Flight 370 (air bus/mabus) is more then enough, but there also be more)

(The Filthy Jew Population is the Unifier with Nostradamus's Antichrist Nations, that is what attracts their evils, because of the Jew uncleanness) (inc/rape/murder, that is exclusive to the ethinc and jew population, since God stopped restraining their sin, around the time the Assyrians/Babylons built the Second Temple in Jerusalem, this issue of uncleanness is unresolved with God at the present, (in simple terms the Ark of the Covenant never went to Assyria/Babylon and God talks about Assyria/Babylon and Gog/Magog of Eze. 38-39 in the same context of removing or killing the uncleanness for the "Gentile Reign" (but God obviously does not intend to do that work, maybe in the name of moses it is done)

Nguyen Van Lem

SNES MSU1 Hong Kong '97
youtube.com/watch?v=Or45M9MDkw4

Was, inces*/rape/murder, by his father under the sponsorship of the government of japan before vietnam, and their reward was the nuclear euthanasia of its population ......................... (edward leedskalnin (lapis exillis), was the only person with the power to kill on that scale, and to move the "Pyramid's Corner Stone" to ground zero in new york, thousands of miles underground of necessary, Understand? that jerusalem is not chosen by God for a reason ............................not chosen by God for the 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses (1600 Furlongs days from the Turin Shroud of Jesus Burning)............................state funded inces*/rape/murder, of me with my relatives and the ethnic public and jews and more, is the reason god may articulate the nuclear elimination of new york city and state, to complete the "gog and magog" prophecy in the name of Moses, not in God's name, as work was necessary to be performed to those ends ........................ that means, not that Moses is special or important .......................... that means God has expended energy in allowing you to promote mass suicide by using force against Moses, and not immediately cutting your lives short, but allowing that argument to manifest into the global ethnic suicide problem (global terrorism) of man's emnity with god, which is the third antichrist argument of nostradamus.

Everything will be Resolved Soon

(2300 days and "1290 and 1335", is about 360 days or One Prophetic Year of Difference with God) So from the 70th Year of 9/23/2017 to 12/21/2018 (or just Christmas) is about a Prophetic Year, with emphasis on the Solstices, because this is what God principally uses to make his declarations about the Gospel's law, so the Gentile Reign of Isaiah is either resolved or voiced shortly or not all ... ... ... ... you die then you die, you die with my corpse that is even better, before you die, it shows that your not viable with god anymore, so you don't have my corpse, (keep trying)

(God will afford so much payment for your mass suicide, until the "son of man" argument is no longer viable and your hope of god, is also no longer viable ... ... ... ... Nguyen Van Lem died not because of sin, but because of the causalities that are profitable with God and for the faithful in the gospel's law ... ... ... ... only enough was done so far to repeat the euthanasia of american citizens like japan and vietnam, still in process, not enough to have no value with god)

(the global political and economic environment is .................... incompetency and suicide, secondarily, your need to justify by suffrage of the people, your lack of resolution with god by those "genetic lines") (I really only need to kill political people and ethinc people to make my position clear and to assist god in his good will, for the transition of his mercies, to whatever degree out of my hands and into certain places ... ... ... ... less is more with god ... ... ... ... this argument is yours, dead work dead flesh your conviction, I may not even have to kill ... ... ... ... but for a season as it is customary with God, those "genetic lines" won't have a place in god's mercies ... ... ... ... then i'll have to kill some political people and ethinc people based on your mental illness of ethinc people and, specific problem with my authority, however limited, but we'll have to see, Ideally I won't have to kill but already)

(God sends his angels routinely to kill ethinc and jew people and other people, so obviously this issue of euthanasia God deems necessary is not resolved with me at the moment ................. I'll voice god's mercies to the public, and divide ethnic people away from that with your cooperation or without, then, I'll give in days, or less, warning to the political people for promoting mass suicide by incompetencies, then they will die, very easy ................... then .................... the mental illness you have continues ....................... no ethinc police officers in the usa, give me too many problems and the people problems ...................... you will have not democratic party or republican party for a season, then i'll kill again ...................... I'll kill political people until I am your present or ruler for a season, or until, I decide otherwise, as unprofitable as that sounds, this is reality ....................... I will gradually go up the chain of political authority and kill, until, reformation takes place in your mental illness ................... so we'll just have to see)

(but from God I only need a bracelet, no gimmics, no space ships, no power from the holy spirit, to kill or to make barren the people, but we'll see ........................... minimal position is bracelet only, portals only, and a tiny bit more, nothing much)

(with all that said, I can use other countries to voice what I will do, instead of me doing that directly, in terms of euthanasia out of necessity or for resignation purposes-for euthanasia out of necessity, all that depends on god's articulation, but remember, forget about the fancy language, you die then you die ... don't do what I want, then I cut your access ... ) (euthanasia is usually the bottomline, because your natural state is unclean, and, the people are in sin) (God's example so far, just a few examples of euthanasia to alleviate these problems, sometimes more .................. there's no rush, depending on how effective I use my resources if any, I won't have to kill that many people that often ................ (think ethnic and political)

(but .... if I were controlling God which I am not, you would not longer be able to reproduce at the global level until the judgment was completed in about 42 years to 2060 A.D. Issac Newton/Halley Comet Prophecy .... then .... how much less important, would, your joy in being unfaithful with my testimony be!) (but this is your conviction in your uncleanness with God, you and God, not me, and you, and God ................ only you and God, with my discernment in the matter)

EDIT

(I don't control God, and I don't control man ................ for that reason there will likely be a North Korean War, just like there was a War on Terrorism after 9/11/2001, things happen)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Oct 19, 2018 6:53 pm

Nostradamus’s Mabus is clearly in the news, (if one knows how to decipher ... and put the pieces together to see how the anti-Christ... is powerful) as the ‘football’ is in play.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Sat Oct 20, 2018 10:03 pm

Gus Who wrote:Nostradamus’s Mabus is clearly in the news, (if one knows how to decipher ... and put the pieces together to see how the anti-Christ... is powerful) as the ‘football’ is in play.

(The Vision of Nguyen Van Lem?)

(Allen C. Martin Prophecy)

dailystar.co.uk/news/world-news/728512/mh370-news-cambodia-google-maps-missing-flight-theory-search-latest

Final Fantasy (NES) - WarMech
youtube.com/watch?v=b23gYxaV3O4

(Need to keep mass suicide with the usa going as long as possible ............... your ability to hurt yourselves by hurting me, is, God's statement of affording mass suicide ................... once you have my corpse your no longer viable with god ................... you need to die, just like 9/11/2001 had to die for its, recompense of inc/rape/murder of me personally by the state and ethnic people here in the usa)

(There are people that believe, that since the Corpus Christi, body of Moses was allowed to die in Vietnam, that this area must be sentenced to death, to complete the "Gog and Magog" dead church prophecy that stands in the way of the "Gentile Reign Prophecy")

(Nguyen Van Lem believed, that he moment he was allowed to die in Vietnam, God completed the adjustment for the "Gog and Magog, Prophecy of God bringing the Ark/Sign to Assyria/Babylon where it had not been before spiritually, to the corporate church which is the world at large for the sign of divorce argument of the constant in the 4th dimension for the second light source)

(That God should simply kill a large portion of asia, to begin the 42 Years for Issac Newton Prophecy of Halley's Comet)

(We'll have to see what is necessary, fortunately, I believe God's viable action timetable expires by Christmas of 2018, that is Christmas of this year so a few weeks, then nothing at all, its not unfortunate to die blind and dumb its fortunate to use your remaining time to pray for mercy, knowing the state of this world)

(What you may find is, the declaration, that God is going to kill a large portion of asia, in cambodia ................... maybe you will want to kill both vietnam and cambodia, kill its people and its land, all deceased all dead, before God takes the action and kills many, many more, as we continue to see what is going to be necessary) (as we continue mass suicide with moses, as much as possible) (you can google this, recently in the city of phiadelphia during one of my nightly walks for ethnic suicide, a negro police officer slammed a negro child into the train tracks there, and killed the negro child, now i'm a little fuzzy on the details, but i'd say that is a good thing) (now if you kill someone for pleasure, and call it a murder, because you took payment for your sin, because someone gave the gospel, then, they should kill and die more as a fool)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sun Oct 21, 2018 1:59 am

Heere let me help you out with a batty code to ‘Football’ inn the news...

Trump says US is ending decades-old nuclear arms treaty with Russia :whoa: (Football is a code word to WAT inn this kind of Goolfy lingo?))

:infinity: ... as too wat # :? World War is now inn cite to batty with :neer: ...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 29, 2018 9:28 am

I will be creating a website in looney tune for Holloween.... as its an all ghosts day ... and such Mabus talk is with Nostradamus spirit inn ... as I will kick off this site with Mabus being identified, as he is about to die...

Though it's still considered a secret, so I only would like dummies who can keep secrets and want to know ... the website (kingdumb2.com) ... that I'll be posting ... PM or email me - ior else wait until this secret gets out to the dummy public and see ... someone else try too take credit for putting a true face on this 'Mabus' as this engulfs this world in the near future.

Remember the information inn the website is for the dingbats - thereby protected by law and can not be shared outside of that worship place ( :unworthy: )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams