Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

World War III - Argentina - Golf - News Annoucement

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

World War III - Argentina - Golf - News Annoucement

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue Apr 24, 2018 10:50 am

I dreamed that I was working in the museum. This museum was immense, made from the best building materials, and holds some very valuable artifacts. I hold this job as sacred. As I leave, I notice all the people looked like ants scurrying, acting like robots, half asleep as they take the same route to their offices over and over again.

(( The museum represents the accumulated knowledge and wisdom throughout human history which is very important to preserve and protect.... but people now are mostly in a daze ))

I go home to a large Victorian era home. I change into really nice clothes to get ready to dine out at a really nice restaurant. My parents are in other rooms but they are taking getting ready for dinner seriously. The news is on. The news report is about the ongoing Atomic War that started in Argentina. The news anchor said Argentina now has air support from the United States but the war will spread world wide and will eventually spread to the United States. The news showed scenes of blackened, empty landscapes...only black ash, no buildings, no people, no plants, just nothing. The news went onto say this is as a result of all human race resistance to tyranny and tyranny trying to stay in power. I hear my mother yell from another room, "Is this nuclear war going to take long, I want to go golfing Monday!"

(( The Victorian home represents American opulence. Getting ready for fine dining symbolized getting ready the Church to supper with God in Heaven, in other words, preparing for the afterlife. Most people do not take this preparation seriously. My mother's reaction represents the attitude no matter what happens, most wealthy people, and possibly most Americans, don't believe a war will ever affect them directly, and only are interested in getting more leisure time. Argentina is a reference to "Don't cry for me Argentina" song, which speaks of rebelliousness verses faithfulness, which can be interpreted as Mankind being foolish while God still chooses to be faithful, and American
'air support' represents fighting the Prince of the Air, also called, The Devil which represents deceit, but America wakes up too late to realize part of the problem, the result is that the conflict results in global conflict. ))

I was shown a built up city, everything was built up just perfectly, the church was abandoned and boarded up.

A voice said, "(( America )) has paid attention to detail to rebuilding the economy, but neglected the most important key: returning to GOD! "
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: World War III - Argentina - Golf - News Annoucement

Postby Scorpio1 » Tue Apr 24, 2018 6:59 pm

Angela, that is very interesting! I recently had a dream in which I was watching with my (deceased) mother, as all the world leaders got blown up at some meeting, it was horrific, they were in various states of mangled, bloodied injury. (I felt this not to be a literal happening, but the leaders were symbolic of the different countries).

In the foreground, at the front, and severely injured, was the leader of Argentina. I know nobody there, and it's not a place I ever think about.
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Wed Apr 25, 2018 9:38 am

... in my boook - Argentina would be translated as ‘South’ of the ‘Golf’ war (language) ... (does your mother play golf? or is she yelling out 4444 ... (as this dream kind of reminds me of the movies or shows / the Librarian, Night at the Living Museum) when you have to get in ‘supersquirrel mode’to get the nut. Yes- Church is the big giant Shell to crack into for Supper :eat: (Talking about Heaven and Hell)

If you could only crack the batty codes... you might notice the 3 & 1/2 Ear mark coming up
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Tue May 01, 2018 7:05 am

Looks there is the possibility of a Iran / Israel / Saudia Arabia war
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 01, 2018 9:02 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Looks there is the possibility of a Iran / Israel / Saudia Arabia war

MAY DAY!

... if you have noticed, I’ve been counting down according to the Abomination code

:neer: -I’m batty sure, the “Yellow Uniform” (dream I had) was in MY YELLOW SUB store... :whistling:

Also... As Israel faces rising tensions with Iran, Syria and Gaza, its Parliament passed a new law allowing the prime minister and defense minister to decide alone whether their nation will go to war.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Tue May 08, 2018 9:15 pm

I like the last part. The U.S. is the only nation with a Constitution and a nation founded on religious freedom.
Many people have abandoned traditional values and now there will be retribution from God.

Many prophets have said that because we have abandoned our original values that we have become the new Babylon and that God will make us suffer with everyone else in the world.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed May 09, 2018 3:57 pm

Iran just attacked Israel!

Now it begins....

Pray for peace.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed May 09, 2018 7:33 pm

PEACE denied... Better know the future... get out of WAR ZONE!

(by May 31 ... (That was 1290 days - Abomination date) and then the ball park figure of 45 days to live through...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby raymond1234 » Fri May 11, 2018 11:38 pm

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Iran just attacked Israel!

Now it begins....

Pray for peace.

I don't doubt that WW3 will begin in the Middle East, but we aren't there yet.

The Middle East has been on a war footing at least since the 7 day war in 1967.

This is just another incident of steam being blown off.

But.......I wonder if anything will happen after the U.S. opens its new embassy in Jerusalem, although other nations are going to follow with a new embassy there as well.

I can't imagine Iran doing anything stupid like assaulting Israel directly.

The can't possibly win, their military is antiquated.

Their only asset is their nuke program and terrorism.

But..........I have read in 2,3 places that WW3 will start when Iran sneaks a nuke into Egypt and launches it from Egypt into Israel.

Yep, that will do it.

But, if we can eliminate North Korea that will get rid of Iran's closest ally that has been giving them missile technology and Iran has been trading them oil and nuclear technology.

Win Win for us.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sat May 12, 2018 12:04 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:Iran just attacked Israel!

Now it begins....

Pray for peace.

Interesting.........

The yellow flag is probably Hezbollah.........the terrorist group in Lebanon........I think they are supported by Syria.

https://z3news.com/w/time-here-warning/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Sat May 12, 2018 6:49 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Interesting.........

The yellow flag is probably Hezbollah.........the terrorist group in Lebanon........I think they are supported by Syria.

https://z3news.com/w/time-here-warning/

I had a yellow dream that I can put to this ... Coming from Syria most likely ( That is why I have a warning to get out of the 'War Zone' ) and was counting down from 40 days...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Tue May 15, 2018 2:33 am

Now it started in “Argentina” (code for South ... as S. Africa recalls its ... ) as at least 58 dead in this ...event unfolding ... edt: this just dawn on me... Pope Francis - as starts hear with ...

(Depending on a side - one wants takes)

But facts are coming out ... K-wait... tried to have a fact-finding mission by UN ... stopped by US veto

What is known ... protester urged by bull horn to get closer to the boarder...
and Israel soldiers using live fire -
Size of protest was about 40,000

In this day and age... most of this was filmed - so a honest broker could determine “fault”

Clearly from footage so far... unnecessary use of force ... as a boarder fence is still a fence...
and a clear violation of veto power by the US ... to investigate by UN

Also both sides telegraph such moves ... to as if scripted for all to judge.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Jun 08, 2018 6:38 am

I Gus Who is not Messi around as a player Heere ... as I was just warming up to some of you in the peanut gallery ... as I hope you all can understand the decision I took as a contribution to world peace. as playing Football goes... but as such Charlie Brown statements... @ Isreal ... and like minded people must see this goes beyond religions, sexes... and has nothing to do with violence... just a higher pitch to play :whistling: for the World Cup!

... I have to play for my own Wii Team on an even dream Field .. under my own flag and universal rules.. for Wii the People!

Israel To Ask FIFA to Ban Argentina From World Cup Over 'Religious Discrimination' After Canceled Match
Published 7 June 2018

Comtec Group, a production company in charge of sports-washing the occupied territories, will demand FIFA to ban Argentine due to "religious discrimination."
The Football Federation of Israel and the company in charge of organizing the now-canceled friendly match between Argentina and Israel will demand FIFA expel the Argentine team from the 2018 World Cup in Russia due to alleged “religious discrimination.”
RELATED:

BDS Victory: Friendly Match Between Argentina, Israel Cancelled

The match was intended for Saturday, June 9 at 3:30 p.m. local Israeli time, but it was called off after an intense campaign from the BDS movement. It would have been the last match before the team's official participation in the World Cup.
Comtec Group, an Israeli production company that regularly organizes sport-washing events in the occupied territories, announced Thursday morning they will fly to Zurich and file a complaint hoping to get the star Latin American team kicked out of the tournament, according to the Argentine TyCSports, their organizing counterpart.
The company said they had already paid US$2 million to the Argentine Football Association (AFA) and that the tickets for the match programmed at the Teddy Kollek Stadium in Jerusalem sold out in just 20 minutes.
The Football Federation of Israel backed up Comtec Group's decision, which echoes their previous accusations against the Palestinian Football Association.
The Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, in a blatant sports diplomacy move, unsuccessfully called Argentine President Mauricio Macri to try and convince the national team to play the friendly match. Macri, according to The Times of Israel, told Netanyahu he had no control over their decision.
In fact, it was AFA's President Claudio “Chiqui” Tapia who made the decision. “The ones calling us ignorant are underestimating us because this conflict has been going on for more than 70 years. What happened in the last few hours led us to take this decision...” said Tapia in a press conference after multiple protests against the match.
RELATED:

Israel Blames BDS Movement for Cancellation of Argentina Match

“I hope you all can understand the decision I took as a contribution to world peace. Football goes beyond religions, sexes... and has nothing to do with violence...” he continued.
But some people didn't understand the message and interpreted the move as an aggression instead of resistance.
“It’s unfortunate the soccer knights of Argentina did not withstand the pressure of the Israeli-hating inciters, whose only goal is to harm our basic right to self-defense and bring about the destruction of Israel,” said Israeli Defense Minister Avigdor Lieberman. “We will not yield before a pack of anti-Semitic terrorist supporters.”

To bad you did not listen to my ‘Abomination Code’
Yes - all ye haters - before you Pitch me goodbye ...

I leave you with ;)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby g01deng@tes » Tue Jun 12, 2018 1:00 am

ASUPERSQUIRREL wrote:I dreamed that I was working in the museum. This museum was immense, made from the best building materials, and holds some very valuable artifacts. I hold this job as sacred. As I leave, I notice all the people looked like ants scurrying, acting like robots, half asleep as they take the same route to their offices over and over again.

DELETED

I go home to a large Victorian era home. I change into really nice clothes to get ready to dine out at a really nice restaurant. My parents are in other rooms but they are taking getting ready for dinner seriously. The news is on. The news report is about the ongoing Atomic War that started in Argentina. The news anchor said Argentina now has air support from the United States but the war will spread world wide and will eventually spread to the United States. The news showed scenes of blackened, empty landscapes...only black ash, no buildings, no people, no plants, just nothing. The news went onto say this is as a result of all human race resistance to tyranny and tyranny trying to stay in power. I hear my mother yell from another room, "Is this nuclear war going to take long, I want to go golfing Monday!"

DELETED

I was shown a built up city, everything was built up just perfectly, the church was abandoned and boarded up.

A voice said, "(( America )) has paid attention to detail to rebuilding the economy, but neglected the most important key: returning to GOD! "

Disturbing Alert Interrupts TV Broadcast In California 9/24/17
youtube.com/watch?v=2CuHhJJ8Mg0

The Museum represents a "Completed Work", like the Bible, God has performed all actions. The People going against that work are "blind", they can't see the salvation process, they are just a grave, that the faithful escape. (as you kept hurting me..............anyway..................euthanasia has already reached hawaii, the other target locations of the broadcast have not been reached...............).

Very Clear

1260 Days + 7 Years (42mos + 42mos), then 3 1/2 Days (New Testament/Revelation) (Literal Presentation of Figures)
1260/1290 Days to the 70th Years, then 2300 Days to the 77th Year (Old Testament) (Literal Presentation of Figures)

We'll just have to wait thats all, there hasn't been anything that has not fit into those general figures, anyway.

Second Answer

Prayers, Hopes, Dreams, Faith...................God hasn't devalued any of that at all......................mankind has given these positions less value over time....................At the very end of time. Many people believe that God isn't using prayers, hopes, dreams, faith anymore, that God has to use a sign or a vision. But they are not correct, (Not one Jot or Tittle of the Law will Pass until all is fulfilled), they want a sign or something but that isn't going to happen. (Unless God takes an action, nothing is acceptable, I notice that after you hear about a War, you played Golf, because it wasn't important).

Third Answer

C8Q77
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(How does the "Antichrist", invalidate the Old Testament, New Testament and Revelation)

October 27, 1997, mini-crash 27 Oct 1997 Global stock market crash that was caused by an economic crisis in Asia. en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_stock_market_crashes_and_bear_markets

By creating a Fake War on Terrorism or Fake Nuclear War that only he can solve by causing the Nations to Worship Him, not the Lord's Body that asks for the removal of dead work and dead flesh...................the Turnin Shroud Burning in 1997 to 2024 End of Double Eclipse Cross USA is still the best answer to that hands down!

(The Antichrist is a Big Bluff a Big Fake..............none of that is important................in your third dream you see a FAKE CARDBOARD BOX, you mistake for a CHURCH of God) (All of this is good for the faithful, none of this has to mean anything at all .................. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses (23 years to 2024 , or 2300 days from 2017 to 2024, a day for a year, doesn't have to mean anything also)

(your pain for pain with moses in the work you perform of suicide, also not important, ofcourse I'm assuming nothing happens at all soon, but the real issue is weather or not you continue to pray, regardless if you are praying out of pain, or if you are praying for his graces)
g01deng@tes
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:47 pm

This Argentina message was in the news this morning...
Argentina blames Gaza violence on Palestinians
Buenos Aires expresses 'deep concern' over conflict 'caused by the launch of rockets towards Israel'
... — In a sign of Buenos Aires’ changing attitude toward Israel, the Argentine Foreign Ministry on Friday issued a statement that seemed to put the blame for recent clashes between the Israeli military and Hamas squarely on the Palestinians.
Referring to the recent escalation in tensions which has seen the Hamas terror group fire hundreds of rockets into Israeli territory and the Israelis subsequently carry out numerous retaliatory strikes against Hamas outposts and fighters, the statement expressed its “deep concern” over the violence which is said had been “caused by the launch of rockets towards Israel.”
In a tweet on its official account the same day, the ministry reiterated this position in identical language.
“The Argentine Government reiterates the pressing need for the peace process to be resumed in order to reach a fair and lasting solution, so that the State of Israel can exist peacefully alongside its neighbors, within secure and internationally recognized borders, and the Palestinian people can establish a sovereign, independent and viable State based on the 1967 borders and in accordance with the agreements reached by the parties in the negotiation process,” the rest of the statement read.

... as this gives the appearance of countries taking side in ... world war (strike 3) goolfy Monday (Trump style) ... what’s playing out...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:10 am

WOW! :wideeye:
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: World War III - Argentina - Golf - News AnnoucementAr

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 02, 2018 9:53 am

Argentina and G20
Donald Trump was recorded off camera saying "get me out of here" to an aide at the end of the G20 summit in Argentina, as he walked off stage even as other world leaders gathered for a photo.

The US president was also scheduled to pose for the final photos, as the meeting in Buenos Aires came to an end after a whirlwind two days.

This is probably where it started.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:07 am

Mattis resigns and protest over Syria pull out .,, as news echos such message was 1st “brought up in Argentina” ( Andrea Mitchell - NBC News ) as things go down... ( :neer: 4-record) and then with a phone call (talking Syria pull-out) and the announcement that lead to Mattis protest resignation (as he would not want to abandon his allies in such war)

Look heere —-> https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=c3FACg9AcXA
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby ASUPERSQUIRREL » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:42 pm

I am amazed at how much is happening to that is related to the dream, so something big went in Argentina.
ASUPERSQUIRREL
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Dec 26, 2018 6:56 pm

:whistling: The G-20 summit where Turkey talk (Gobble-Gobble) and Goofy (Golf) talk ... I place document proof on the record (heere) that this is where it started (U.S. pull out of Syria) and the phone call was a follow up that lead to this point ... as D-27 is part of this bigger war... (this is not a Secure site...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Tue Jan 22, 2019 7:30 pm

It seems a lot of this ‘World War III” can be traced back to Argentina... (as part of it is the global economy war) Heere .. as US pulls out of talks with China.. (The Happening - :whistling: movie ... as the voice said, "(( America )) has paid attention to detail to rebuilding the economy, but neglected the most important key: returning to GOD )
Trade negotiations between Washington and Beijing have stretched for months amid a tit-for-tat dispute. Both countries have slapped tariffs on billions of dollars worth of each others' goods. The White House put tariffs of 10 percent on $200 billion of Chinese products in September and at the time threatened to increase the levy to 25 percent by the start of 2019.

The two nations late last year agreed to halt additional tariffs as they engage in new trade talks with the goal of reaching an agreement before the March deadline following Trump's meeting with Chinese President Xi Jinping in Argentina.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams