Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Coiled Snake in the Sky

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Coiled Snake in the Sky

Postby Dröömasi » Wed Apr 11, 2018 2:08 am

I was in a snowy landscape. A lightning storm was approaching. I was running towards a little red cabin in which i had my audio equipment. I wanted to pull the cords out before the storm would reach the cabin. I tried to cheat and picture myself closer to the cabin, but despite my efforts i couldn't cheat myself to where i was going. Instead i lost focus on the cabin and just thought up and then i run up in the air and flew away. Whilst being up in the air i was 'grabbed' somehow and pulled into the dimension/world that we call the waking state. I was pulled here by a big green snake that went around in circles in the air (flying/levitating) in order to open up a rift between worlds (the DNA helix comes to mind and so does the frequent occurence of coiled snakes and snakes biting their tails in mythology).

When i got back into the 'normal' state of being i was at the garage of my childhood home. The place looked as it does in 'real life'. The snake was there a few meters up in the air, surrounded by a little cloud. The next thing i knew is that i was in my bed under sleep paralysis. I tried to lift out of my body (i have been having a few out of body experiences during the last 6 months or so). This time i couldn't float away from my body. Thus i moved my right toe as i do when i want to wake my body up when i find myself in sleep paralysis.

Not sure if this is a mystic dream or not. I just thought that the coiled snake in the sky was an interesting symbolism.
Dröömasi
Dream Child
Dream Child

Re: Coiled Snake in the Sky

Postby LucidDreaming » Thu Apr 26, 2018 3:29 pm

This is so very interesting!!! Thank you so much for sharing this fascinating dream.... it sounds to me as if you may have gotten a glimpse of a potential past life, or you are trying to get in-tune with what your purpose is in life, as the snow may represent vagueness and uncertainty, the red cabin being purpose or passion. The snake in the sky sounds to me like Jormungandr, the Great World Snake from Norse Mythology. The portal must be to your current life... though I am not positive. Wonderfully interesting dream, though!
LucidDreaming
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams