Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Winning 200k

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Winning 200k

Postby formally chris1983 » Wed Apr 04, 2018 9:05 pm

I just had a very odd dream. It started wheb i opened a box of eggs. It was a rather large box and inside was a yellow leaflet. It turned out to be a cheque for £200,000. As I can imagine I was happy at first but quickly became pessimistic. I didn't want to believe I had won until I called the company and receive the money. Unfortunately I was at work and couldn't call the company yet so I folded the cheque and put it in my pocket. I remember thatni kept feeling happy but I made sure thatbi kept that pessimistic feeling just in case. Anyway lunch time rolls round and as I walked into the garden there was a table with a weird statue one it. It was about 50cm tall had a round body and a tiny round head on it and was about to roll off the table. As I sat at the table I started emptying my pockets to find the cheque but I couldn't. I was putting loads of bits of paper on the table but couldn't find it. A friend at the table kept saying "money is the route of all evil. I even woke up, fell back asleep and carried the dream on but that's another story.
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Winning 200k

Postby astrologydreamer » Wed Apr 11, 2018 1:09 am

WOW! do you have anything on what happened? That seems like a good dream, i read on astrology astro!
( when they had a dream section back then) that winning anything in a dream monetary is al ways success
astrologydreamer
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Winning 200k

Postby formally chris1983 » Wed Apr 11, 2018 4:58 pm

No money or success yet I'm hoping it's the former I just remember opening a box of eggs and there was a gold leaflet type thing that turned out to be a cheque I remember thinking "I'm not going to believe it until I have the money in my bank I also remember hearing (not reading) but hearing internet posts from people who had won saying that it was real and "the money came straight away" I even managed to get back into that dream after writing the post about it but I can't remember anything about that dream
formally chris1983
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Mystic Dreams