Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Rat and Light

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Rat and Light

Postby minairentaraa » Sun Mar 18, 2018 1:27 am

Hello everybody
I had a lot of mystic dreams but this happened this night and I wake up feeling sick and this isn't happened after the other dreams... so:
So, there was a big garden probably a botanical garden and there was a brown house it has a second floor. I moved in that day.
There was a little room in it with a white door and when I opened the door there was starry white light everywhere but it doesn't glow out the door - it has stopped on the door-step.
And there was fucking big voice everywhere in the room, like a WW3 and a hurricane meeting there... then I found a rat.
A little rat, black and white, it was probably half dead. I pick it up and began to stroke it lightly and then it became alive again and the light and the sound disappeared. Second day I went home again in the room but I can't find the little rat. and I cried a lot because I feared that the sound and light come again because
the rat will die if I can't find it... but then I find it it was alive and everything was ok. The third day I come again and there was the light and the sound again
and I found the rat but it was dead.... I can't help him. But now I didn't cry I was calm like ok, now everything is okay in the end...then I went to a swimming pool
and I should win every round but this isn't the important one.

Thank for your help anyway :)
minairentaraa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams