Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Trippy, beautiful dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Trippy, beautiful dream

Postby CooCooBaby » Thu Mar 15, 2018 6:56 pm

I had this dream about a year ago. I had just started this part-time job as a bakery clerk. I worked nights and did most of the cleaning which included doing dishes of course.
At this time in my life, I was very confused and frustrated with where I wanted and needed to be in life.
In this dream, I was standing at the sinks in the bakery doing dishes. But then, someone urged me to look up.
When I did, the wall had turned into a window. And on the other side of that window, ocean waves crashed and licked against the glass.
The sun was on the horizon, and I remember the more deeply I looked into this sun, the more colorful and vivid the image became.
It was like watching fractals burst through the sun over an ocean.
My interpretation of this was dream was to 'chin up' in a way. Once I did I saw this fantastic, beautiful world before me... just inches beyond the thin glass separating me from the real world.
What do you think it means?
CooCooBaby
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Trippy, beautiful dream

Postby Sheena » Fri Mar 16, 2018 8:46 am

A bizarre detachment from dreamer's own emotions.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams