Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Extremely Vivid Dreams

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Extremely Vivid Dreams

Postby holidaygirl74 » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:12 am

I wanted your opinion on what's been happening with my dreams over the last 3 nights. They've been so vivid, that last night I could literally feel the soft, silky fur of a dog I was petting in my dream. Two nights ago, I dreamt there was a blonde man named Michael dressed all in white talking to me, but it was like there weren't actual words. He showed me a door, and then held me, as one would to comfort
someone. Then 1 night ago, I dreamt that a black man who was sometimes called Ralph, & sometimes called Raphael, put his arm around me while I was crying (because I'd just been chased by men with knives), but then his arm was more like a wing. And then last night, I dreamt that an angel in armor, carrying a sword came to me & (again without actual words) was speaking encouragement to me, almost like a pep rally speech. He said his name was Gabriel. Then, he looked up, pointed his sword to the sky, & an enormous metal air craft of some kind (honestly it looked like a space ship, & that's what it seemed it was) showed up overhead, that opened a portal underneath, & was "beaming" people up into it. Then, he looked at me, smiled, & pointed to a store (like Walmart, but much more items in it). I went in, & everything was being given to those shopping for free. I was looking at an aquarium full of tropical fish, when another shopper came up & showed me his soft-coated wheaten terrier he was just given. I pet the dog, & I very vividly felt the fur. It was like balls of cotton, but silky at the same time. I feel like there's meaning in them, but I can't figure it out.
holidaygirl74
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Extremely Vivid Dreams

Postby Gus Who » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:36 am

This is kind of coded messages, but you might want to look up old religious texts ... Acts 2:14-20 ... without actually words being spoken to get the ••• shopping spree ••• Go Fish!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Extremely Vivid Dreams

Postby holidaygirl74 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:44 am

Thanks, Gus Who! I'll do that today. :)
holidaygirl74
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams