Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

god apocalypse

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

god apocalypse

Postby sadboicadence » Wed Feb 21, 2018 10:03 am

i had a dream that god apocalypse had me eat with him as his right hand man and "most honored guest." a war broke out forcing us to move from his kingdom to the ocean shoreline. he told me to get ready with emergency supplies. i constructed a raft suitable for 3 people with a sail attached. i was building it outside a neighbors shack. the next day after constructing i went and asked him where my god and people went he said apocalypse said you were going to need help.

i believe that the nibiru flyby nears. when this happens a sudden pole shift happens causing tidal waves surging up to 400-800 feet. maybe this correlates?

id like to hear your rebuttal
sadboicadence
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: god apocalypse

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 28, 2018 3:39 pm

It's past. Old news. Turn your calendar.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: god apocalypse

Postby Chai-latte » Wed Apr 18, 2018 4:42 pm

It sounds like your god is the god of war, not the God of peace. He's decieving you by telling you, you can “prepare” for the Apocalypse by gathering physical supplies just like the Egyptians tried to do.
Chai-latte
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams