Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Stars falling to the earth and 13 hummingbirds?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Stars falling to the earth and 13 hummingbirds?

Postby og1307 » Wed Feb 21, 2018 5:46 am

I was in Japan. 13 hummingbirds were missing and it was a newsworthy event. I was in a house with a lot of people. My younger sister peed maggots and didn't want me to tell our mom because she was scared. I went to the bathroom and people kept opening the door on me.

There was a group of three boys who were being a little rude to me. They went outside on a balcony at night and somehow they were the ones who controlled lighting up the stars at night. I followed them out and watched the stars light up in the sky as they wanted them to. After each star was lit, something would fall to the earth and make a loud bang, and the earth shook a little, but then it changed a bit and instead after each star was lit, there was a shadow of an airplane in the sky. Some were small, but the last one was a huge war plane. As I watched them, the boys were wondering why I was with them if they were being rude to me. When the last huge plane flew over, I went inside because I was scared.

Inside, someone told me that the boys seemed mad at me, so I went to them and said I was sorry if I did something to make them mad. They said it was fine, and seemed like they weren't mad anymore, but still not interested in being friends.

Everyone in the house decided to go outside. I stayed on the balcony as everyone else ran down the stairs into the yard. I decided to go down to an area of the yard where no one was, but suddenly everyone was running back into the house, saying that we had to leave because a lot of people were peeing maggots and it was somehow connected to the 13 missing hummingbirds, and we had to leave Japan.

We went back onto the porch and one of the boys that were mean earlier seemed to have a crush on me, but was pretending he didn't. When everyone was inside, there was a woman with clown makeup on and she was crawling and slithering on the ground like a snake. It was terrifying.
og1307
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Stars falling to the earth and 13 hummingbirds?

Postby Athanor » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:20 pm

Although in order to provide a more accurate interpretation it would usually be best to have some additional general background information about you (and a description of events just before this upsetting dream), it’s safe to describe it as partly being an “archetypal” dream, meaning that it came from the deep layers of your psyche. This is shown by the unusual imagery of how the 3 boys are able to turn on the stars, as well as by the 13 missing hummingbirds.

This type of dream appears at important times in the dreamer’s life in order to help her or him to make the right choice on what to do in the years ahead. Ideas about this choice etc. are shown symbolically about, for example, what type of habits and attitudes etc. might be tending to currently drive the person’s decision-making too much in an unhelpful way overall.

In your dream, you and some of your family are apparently visiting Japan. If you have no connection with Japan through family etc., and if you live far away from it, then on analogy it probably could symbolize a part of your inner psychology which tends to be very “foreign” to you and not very close to your conscious awareness.

The dream makes a point of mentioning that 13 hummingbirds are missing as opposed to saying “a lot” or “all” are missing. In fact, no hummingbirds live in Japan. But symbolically, any winged being in a dream, whether a bird or angel etc., symbolizes a “messenger” from the unconscious mind. The “messages” can take the form of intuitions, gut feelings, emotions and other very subtle hints about what’s going on in a given situation. If we lose touch with these instinctive inner helpers, it is in fact a “newsworthy event” because without them, we can tend to make the wrong decision in important matters.

Your younger sister then peed maggots and later in the dream when this happens to other people, this overall situation is connected with the missing 13 hummingbirds. Maggots, of course, are generally reacted to very badly in any situation, let alone when peeing. Maggots are actually insect larvae but were seen in the past as being like worms, so they were connected with the unpleasant realities of death and burial in previous times. The number “13” is connected with the idea of death and rebirth, so the dream could be emphasizing the theme of the need to allow old habits etc. to “die” in order to let new ideas etc. to be “born”.

Even the scene of being in the bathroom and having people opening the door on you could be related to this idea. For example, peeing, the medical term for which is the “expression of urine”, is linked symbolically by way of analogy to the free and open “expression” of feelings which shouldn’t be “held back”, just like not peeing in a physical sense can lead to serious medical problems if regularly persisted in for long periods.

In addition, excrement and pee can symbolize, as an example, the “disgusting” results of having to “absorb” and “digest” various realities regarding our own lives and those of others. The “by-products” of this process include such things as anger, resentment, jealousies and grudges etc. etc. which somehow have to be “gotten rid of” before we can move ahead in our overall self-development in a better way.

So the idea in your dream could be that, because the letting in of feelings/hummingbirds is maybe “missing” at this time, there could possibly be a build-up of “disgusting” emotions which could come out in a generally uncontrolled way, e.g. peeing the maggots.

The scene with the 3 rude boys could be emphasizing how much any holding back of feelings might be affecting things on a deeper level. For instance, boys in the dreams of a girl often symbolize her so-called masculine side as related to such things as thinking, opinions, assertiveness and being target-orientated etc. etc. In addition, generally speaking, stars have been connected with an individual’s fate or destiny for many thousands of years, so that, along with the idea that your dream is making a point about how it’s about an important moment in your own life’s journey, it might also possibly be showing how certain fixed opinions and beliefs etc. (as symbolized by the boys) could tend to be affecting your future (e.g. the stars) too much. For instance, a girl might have a firm belief such as “I must never express my own feelings if they’re going to hurt someone else”.

In your dream, it looks like any such attitude or outlook etc. might tend to be causing you some worry and anxiety each time that, for instance, you could be “seeing the light” about what you really feel regarding something as opposed to what you actually say and do about it. This could partly be symbolized by the “crashes” that appear when a star is turned on in your dream. Maybe at some level, you could also be afraid that certain strong and understandable aggressive feelings (as symbolized by the huge warplane) might “cause a war” in your relationships if they tended to “take the offensive” outside of your overall control.

It could be that a certain compliant attitude is being shown in the dream when you apologize to the boys for making them mad. If so, the next part of the dream might be showing the possible result of any such state of affairs; that is, it becomes a real mess when everyone is peeing maggots. Even worse is possibly the image of a woman with clown makeup on who was crawling and slithering on the ground like a snake. In this way of looking at your dream, this could possibly be meant to frighten you into understanding what potentially might happen if you “clown around” and “cover over” your real feelings too often.

Your other dream about J could be showing the same type of problem. For example, the snow and ice on the road might symbolize a dangerous shutdown of your emotions too much of the time because you might tend to “go along with what everybody else does” as represented by riding in the school bus. Being back in high school and not being driven home like the others could stand for a need to “learn” something about any such situation that might have taken root in your high school years. For example, problems with handling jealousy and other emotions could still be affecting you from those times.

Anyway as mentioned, without knowing anything much about you, this way of looking at your dream might not fit your personal circumstances very well, but I hope that these ideas can be helpful in some way.

Please feel free to comment on, or to ask any questions about, this particular way of looking at your dream.
Athanor
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: Stars falling to the earth and 13 hummingbirds?

Postby raymond1234 » Mon Feb 26, 2018 5:51 pm

og1307 wrote:I was in Japan. 13 hummingbirds were missing and it was a newsworthy event. I was in a house with a lot of people. My younger sister peed maggots and didn't want me to tell our mom because she was scared. I went to the bathroom and people kept opening the door on me.

There was a group of three boys who were being a little rude to me. They went outside on a balcony at night and somehow they were the ones who controlled lighting up the stars at night. I followed them out and watched the stars light up in the sky as they wanted them to. After each star was lit, something would fall to the earth and make a loud bang, and the earth shook a little, but then it changed a bit and instead after each star was lit, there was a shadow of an airplane in the sky. Some were small, but the last one was a huge war plane. As I watched them, the boys were wondering why I was with them if they were being rude to me. When the last huge plane flew over, I went inside because I was scared.

Inside, someone told me that the boys seemed mad at me, so I went to them and said I was sorry if I did something to make them mad. They said it was fine, and seemed like they weren't mad anymore, but still not interested in being friends.

Everyone in the house decided to go outside. I stayed on the balcony as everyone else ran down the stairs into the yard. I decided to go down to an area of the yard where no one was, but suddenly everyone was running back into the house, saying that we had to leave because a lot of people were peeing maggots and it was somehow connected to the 13 missing hummingbirds, and we had to leave Japan.

We went back onto the porch and one of the boys that were mean earlier seemed to have a crush on me, but was pretending he didn't. When everyone was inside, there was a woman with clown makeup on and she was crawling and slithering on the ground like a snake. It was terrifying.

I think the poster above had some good ideas, but mine are a bit different.

A lot of people have had end of time dreams and I think this might be one of them.

I think that Japan represents Asia, perhaps China or North Korea. Maybe even Russia.
The 13 hummingbirds are the 13 original colonies of the U.S.

The 3 people that controlled the stars might be politicians or political allies.... nations.

The stars might be bombs or political, social events. None of them are good if they are falling.

The large plane indicates a war that will personally involve the U.S. It might be that the U.S. will be on a full time war footing, like WW2 or it could be that the war will actually reach U.S. soil.

The 3 boys are 3 allies of the U.S or they might even be adversaries. Something happens between them and us and it strains our friendship and allegiance.

Maggots represent death and decay. In order to urinate them from your body, you must have consumer them. It might be the news or other entertainment that we have 'been fed'.

The woman with the clown makeup slithering like a snake might be a person or a nation that is deceptive, clowns in makeup are trying to be someone different. Someone trying to adopt a different personality than their real one And they were slithering like a snake because they are dangerous and evil like the snake in the Garden of Eden. Perhaps the woman was the Statue of Liberty. I can't think of another nation that is represented by a woman.

Just a few ideas.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams