Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Dreaming of stars and constellations

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Dreaming of stars and constellations

Postby Coconut412 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 9:04 am

Hi everyone!
Yesterday I was sleeping peacefully... :dreams:
I dreamed that I was looking at the night sky, it was odd :shock:
I saw constellations regrouped in one circle, I could see them clearly because they were already traced.
However, the oddest part was the centre of the circle... there was another constellation, I think it was Sagittarius...... or Pegasus (I am not sure) but I remember seeing a horse-like figure.
I don't remember where I was and what I was doing in my dream, but this part of my dream was just breathtaking.
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Re: Dreaming of stars and constellations

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Well, Compulsive Arguer, aren't you special!!
The ambiguous horse figure is a) constrained; b) at the center or core of self - enshrined.
Horses refer to muscular sexuality, particularly for young girls. That's why they like to control horses.
You are a sex maniac at the core.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Feb 03, 2018 12:53 pm

Well, Compulsive Arguer, aren't you special!!
The ambiguous horse figure is a) constrained; b) at the center or core of self - enshrined.
Horses refer to muscular sexuality, particularly for young girls. That's why they like to control horses.
You are a sex maniac at the core.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Coconut412 » Sat Feb 03, 2018 3:29 pm

OH BOY!!! :shock: :rofl: :clap: :ecstatic:
Ok... what about the stars and constellations?
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Sun Feb 04, 2018 2:27 pm

What about them? Heavenly you ain't.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Coconut412 » Sun Feb 04, 2018 6:19 pm

:| What do you mean by
Heavenly you ain't

What about them?
you've described only the... well let's say "horse"... and you ignore the whole scenery once again :nodding:, is there a "meaning" behind the stars, the night-sky, the constellations? Nothing?
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:29 pm

Coconut412 wrote:Hi everyone!
I saw constellations regrouped in one circle, I could see them clearly because they were already traced.
However, the oddest part was the centre of the circle... there was another constellation, I think it was Sagittarius...... or Pegasus (I am not sure) but I remember seeing a horse-like figure.
I don't remember where I was and what I was doing in my dream, but this part of my dream was just breathtaking.

("Pain for Pain", your Gospel goes away until Seven Billion Pass away, the "Lying Wonder" God has ordained to "Buy and Sell" ............... there is already "no hope", unless you intend to kill and destroy ................ the negro philadelphia police officer and his family were killed, and this happens many times, for the simple reason, I am the the law, and in God's eyes I have a legal right to voice his will .............. god has voiced in some way his intend to invalidate your promotion of mass suicide through my testimony, so just as easily as a negro and jew will be a false witness, they will kill their own, because I will have no choice but to demand their lives with evidences and demonstrations from god) (the solution is to give them time to attack and to kill themselves, that is effective) (its the lowest common denominator in your pride with god in "buying and selling" as revelation records)(back to topic)

yournewswire.com/4chan-alien-selfie/
ebay.com/itm/ELAGABALUS-Bisexual-Emperor-Ancient-Silver-Roman-Coin-Nude-Mars-War-God-i41080-/231268579409

Mars was the Roman god of war , the son of Juno and Jupiter , husband of Bellona , and the lover of Venus . He was the most prominent of the military gods that were worshipped by the Roman legions . The martial Romans considered him second in importance only to Jupiter (their main god). His festivals were held in March (named for him) and October.

In 217, the emperor Caracalla was murdered and replaced by his Praetorian prefect , Marcus Opellius Macrinus . Caracalla's maternal aunt, Julia Maesa , successfully instigated a revolt among the Third Legion to have her eldest grandson, Elagabalus, declared as emperor in his place. Macrinus was defeated on June 8, 218, at the Battle of Antioch , upon which Elagabalus, barely fourteen years old, ascended to the imperial power and began a reign that was marred by infamous controversies, to put it mildly

This months and next, Earth is catching up with Mars in an encounter that will culminate in the closest approach between the two planets in recorded history. The next time Mars may come this close in 2287. Due to the way Jupiter's gravity tugs on Mars and pertubs its orbit, astronomers can only be certain that Mars has not come this close to Earth in the Last, 5000 years, but it may be as long as 60,000 years before it happens again.

The encounter will culminate on August 27th when Mars comes to within 34,649,589 miles of Earth and will be (next to the moon) the brightest object in the night sky. It will attain a magnitude of -2.9 and will appear 25.11 arc seconds wide. At a modest 75-power magnification.
(Y2K Bug) 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 is last 7 years .................. 2300 Days began on 12/21/2017 to 4/8/2024....................2000 Days begins in October 2018 to 4/8/2024.......................(both 127 Uranus Pluto Square Cycle Terminates, and 27 years from 2018 is 1970 to 1991 (USA Double Eclipse Cross/UFO Guardian), both figures will be terminated at the 2000 Day Mark):

What you are being provided with is "A Day for A Year", of 2300 Years for 2300 Days, or 2300 B.C. to Year 0, and 2300 Days to end of Double Eclipse Cross, within that Margin, 2000 Days are Marked off for the Planet Mars, to end of Double Eclipse Cross of USA.
(around 10,000 B.C. .................... God disturbed the Constellation's Belt by throwing "Nibiru/Star Wormwood" into our Earth's Sun, it is projected also at this time, that the Planet Mars our Earth's Second Moon, was thrown out of its Orbit, into its current location ....................... the science, orbit of "Planet Nine", is an estimate of the approximate date in B.C. when God disturbed the constellation's belt ........................ Planet Mars, maybe placed back into its native orbit, or, into an orbit very similar to earth)

sobadsogood.com/2013/03/30/imaginative-sci-fi-illustrations-of-alien-beings-from-1930s-by-frank-r-paul/

You have legal evidence, and a law to follow that, to blow out my brains in the Grand Canyon, matching our claims alongside the testimony of Edgar Cayce. You need to follow through with blowing out my brains to obtain whatever God wants you to have on mars, when he draws any attention to mars........................all of this will be resolved by October of this Years, then, after that, you can once against focus on using jews and ethnics to violate my mouth and rectum.

(I have a few accounts I can recall of ethnic police officers or the public, being put to death after using force against me, after receiving some degree of public or media based attention................you should let the ethnic people and jews follow through with that, I will only encourage the euthanasia of their lives with what god gives me to silence the people using my testimony to promote mass suicide..................right now you can still avoid this issue, but, soon, maybe this year, you need to be prepared to do what is necessary to reduce your pain)

(God talks about returning to the earth, what he has taken in the book of revelations, I suggest for now, you keep using lethal force against me, and maybe God will do nothing at all, right now you need to cause me a lot of pain and death, and, the next time I ask for a few undercover police officers in philadelphia at city hall, do that, see if the ethnic people will kill when god drives them away from doing what they are doing to me)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Coconut412 » Mon Feb 05, 2018 2:50 pm

Uhm...
I am not into this kind of topic I'm afraid... but thank you anyway :|
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Sheena » Mon Feb 05, 2018 3:18 pm

Coconut412 wrote:is there a "meaning" behind
Only if you think there is. And grandiosity.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Feb 06, 2018 5:08 pm

Coconut412 wrote:Uhm...
I am not into this kind of topic I'm afraid... but thank you anyway :|

(NIbiru is in our Earth's Sun, aka, Nemesis the 9th Planet ... ... ... ... Star Wormwood is our Earth's Moon, aka, MABUS/Marduk the 10th Planet (it is the object God uses to introduce a "True Unified Field" or to identify with 5months of revelation)

(Different Constallations were at the Center of the Galaxy when God brought the 14 Dynasties of Energy expended to declare his judgment on earth, (atlantis/egypt/babylon) ................... Sagittarius is at the Galactic Center Now, before that, perhaps Capricorn, before that, perhaps Gemini, before that, perhaps Taurus (in which the pyramids were aligned to orion at their creation around 10,000 B.C.)

(There were attempts from the Ancients in guessing God's behavior, based on Celestial Bodies, such as Comets ............... but after God made the 14 Dynasty declaration during those times past, the Celestial Body they had in view would be invalidated as the time-keeper, because, God would change the mechanism of discernment, just like the Constellations would change at the Center of the Galaxy) (Between 2000 B.C. and 1000 B.C., after Moses left Egypt, the 14 Dynasties for Bablyon already began, along with the presentation of the Ark of the Covenant, God has no value with idols) (What Celestial Body they used at that time, as the time-keeper, isn't important, some say, it was Comet Elenin, some also say, it was a Celestial Body that no longer has passage, meaning it was terminated) (now we are back into todays terms)

("MABUS" = "BarJesus" is only 5 Months, "faith without work" is dead, now, you don't want to kill New York City with Nuclear Weapons or Blow out my Brains, then you have no hope)

seeker.com/lets-plan-for-a-rendezvous-with-halleys-comet-1767783657.html
bjmoler.org/ephemeris/HalleysCometAndTheOrionids.htm

The "Time-Keeper", is Generally Referred to as Halley's Comet, that God may parallel for the 5 Months of Revelation, it is believed that when God adjusted the Time Tables of the Gospel's Law, he will also adjust the orbit of Halley's Comet:

1. The Gregorian calendar is internationally the most widely used civil calendar.It is named after Pope Gregory XIII, who introduced it in October 1582.
2. 'Miracle of the Sun' during the apparition of Our Lady of Fatima on October 13, 1917
3. "Nostradamus Claim that "October" ends the 5 Months of Revelation

October 3, 1997 - Halley Comet Crosses Galactic Center (Turin Shroud was Burned this Year)
apod.nasa.gov/apod/ap971003.html

"Heaven's Gate" made a claim that Halley's Comet was the, "Time-Keeper", God was referencing in this day and age. Where as the previous Time-Keeper, expired at the birth of Jesus. This "Time-Keeper", will expire when God finishes the 5 Months of Revelation in October, answering Nostradamus's Claim about "Hister" = Halley's Comet.

This argument is true, but you also need to understand, that more than Seven Billions Lives will be deceased when the 5 months begins, you do not have a "Sign of Divorce" to convince God otherwise for whatever limited geographic areas are in view and by default this is "Philadelphia, PA in the USA"....................."MABUS" 27 or 72 years can fall right into "Halley's Comet", right along side the 127 Year Uranus Pluto Square, Cycle, from 2017/2018 to 2024, an that invalidates your legal right to any action form God, if you don't kill, "dead work and dead flesh".....................but right now your only instruction from God is to blow out my brains to solicit his correction in Andromeda for the time length in the least (you also need to be prepared to kill and destroy not only every ethnic person and every person of color, and below the 33rd Parallel, but also every jew..............their genetic lines are not included in the book of revelations as, we've said, and, right now, you are not feeling enough pain from using state funded incest/rape/murder against me, to subject yourselves to my authority in blowing out my brains, as i've said).

(I believe, everything that I've said was true and sincere, considering, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, you have ethnic people in positions of the public trust, that are actively abusing that public trust and the people, and you are not doing what is necessary, nonetheless, you should be grateful I am providing assisted suicide to the ethnic and jewish population by giving them the opportunity, not only to just come to my address or force their way inside and kill, but also at any opportunity)
The Visitor 1979 - End scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5ZDyvKBpQs
The "Time-Keeper", responds, to the "Two Witnesses", its not that I do not believe that is a valid claim, its just not important, remember as your lives of Seven Billions come to a full and complete close with nothing at all, there is a great many being saved from your dead corpses. That is the more important fact. (But it is easier to cut the corpses off spiritually, when force is used against me, and me alone).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Coconut412 wrote:you've described only the... well let's say "horse"... and you ignore the whole scenery once again

Then the wrapping is not important. Just think about the horse, that's what matters in this one and will open it all up to you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Wed Feb 07, 2018 12:27 pm

Coconut412 wrote:you've described only the... well let's say "horse"... and you ignore the whole scenery once again

Then the wrapping is not important. Just think about the horse, that's what matters in this one and will open it all up to you.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Coconut412 » Wed Feb 07, 2018 4:02 pm

Ok :nodding:
Coconut412
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Feb 07, 2018 6:04 pm

Coconut412 wrote:Hi everyone!

3 - GODS OF THE SKY AND DE THE EARTH
Therefore, Aphrodite had to be including between th
e Olympic Gods. But his total number, twelve, it
seems to be that it was not possible to be exceeded

. The solution was ingenious: to add one dropping to
one. Since to Hades power had occurred him on the I
nferior World and it did not remain between the
Great Gods of Monte Mount Olympus, a seat was creat
ed that, of a way admirably practitioner, allowed
Aphrodite to seat in the exclusive Circle of the Tw
elve
. Zechariah Sitchin - The 12th Planet
Goodbye Andromeda
youtube.com/watch?v=7AFo8HFgLt8
(MABUS of Nostradamus = Marduk = Monte Mount Olympus .............. the correction association, is to the Andromeda Galaxy, not as a celestial marker, but as a place to mark the "Return of the Gods", shortly before humanities judgment is concluded ................. however that does not have to happen)
(Dead Work and Dead Flesh, the Gospel repeated refers to as a Horse/Unicorn, humanity has no levy on the table for the gospel's law to solicit god's mercy or judgment until its death, you have to blow out my brains and be addressed properly, even euthanasia of the ethnic and jewish people may not be sufficient, because your suicide by using force against my testimony, is already to complete the gospel's law, so nothing you do is necessary at all) (but you can still feel pain and sick a dumb jew and ethnic on me)
Around 10,000 B.C. when God allowed the Generation without sin to reign on earth to the present is about 13,000 years ............ since that time God has drastically changed the day cycle to what it is now, 24 hours a day, and so forth .............. we don't use the phrase "13th Planet to describe Nibiru in our Earth's Sun", but the 13th Astrological Sign is the "Man with the Snake = Moses/Ophiuchus", but before that it was a reference to Jesus's fall from heaven when God completed the measurement for the judgment program in the new universe ................ it is only a figure that identifies with the new covenant so not 13 necessarily but "of the twelve" or "112", and so on. (there was actually another constellation a "lost" one we don't use that was tied to the birth of Jesus, same denotation).
(the Gospel comes close to saying "Andromeda", but remember the parable of Jesus writing in the sand before the women? but what about God intention to address the law in Andromeda? Abaddon/Apollyon, etc. ................. in babylonia when "marduk slays tiamat", it was a picture of two dimensions, two galaxies coming together, the only one that fits that description of crashing into the milky way galaxy, ours, is the andromeda galaxy) (Fatima's Prophecy of Nibiru in our Sun, and 100 years for 100 pounds of Jesus, by weight, may not even refer to our earth's sun, remember, "Andromeda", is associated with the mother goddess, that is a trend, that in some ways ties itself to the 127 Uranus Pluto Square Cycle)
(I have a Nightly Walk tonight in a few minutes, so right now, and a 10 hour walk tomorrow, don't be surprised if I end up featuring a dead negro police officer and his family recently in this discussion, you can better understand the kind of services you desperately need to implement in society of assisted suicide for your benefit in easing your pain) (Edgar Cayce/Edward Leedskalnin/Nguyen Van Lem (moses for that matter), became renowned among the people after god performed euthanasia in mass, I believe the same is true today)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams