Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

A Dream When I was Young

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

A Dream When I was Young

Postby FortunaLouvain » Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:42 pm

When I was young, I had a dream that was so vivid that I can still recall it many, many times (maybe because I am too imaginative). It was about me burning alive in a fire on an abandoned building.

I remembered that I was in an abandoned building, the sky is dark (I think it's because it's already noon). When I look at my feet, I found out that there was a sea of fire, and I was burning alive. So, I try to escape, but I could not because I thought that I was trapped inside. I can not even get farther. Until suddenly, I found a weird black mark at the wall. It was placed in between of a doorway and a window. I went near of it and saw that it was a number three, but the top part of the number three is straight and others are curved. It was written by an ink as I known.

I keep thinking about this, because maybe it was that first time that I have experienced recalling such very vivid dream. I just wanted to know, what is the meaning of this dream and what has to do with my life?
FortunaLouvain
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: A Dream When I was Young

Postby murph » Thu Feb 01, 2018 1:26 pm

The abandoned building represents your state of mind.. feeling abandoned.. the fire can be transformation needed to another state of mind. Fire could also be intense desire created by feeling abandoned. Number 3 can be body mind spirit... or space and time represented by the curvatures and continuity and eternal represented by straight line.. maybe
The best interpretation is the dreamers own interpretation.
murph
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Re: A Dream When I was Young

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Feb 06, 2018 6:46 pm

FortunaLouvain wrote:When I was young, I had a dream that was so vivid that I can still recall it many, many times (maybe because I am too imaginative). It was about me burning alive in a fire on an abandoned building.

I remembered that I was in an abandoned building, the sky is dark (I think it's because it's already noon). When I look at my feet, I found out that there was a sea of fire, and I was burning alive. So, I try to escape, but I could not because I thought that I was trapped inside. I can not even get farther. Until suddenly, I found a weird black mark at the wall. It was placed in between of a doorway and a window. I went near of it and saw that it was a number three, but the top part of the number three is straight and others are curved. It was written by an ink as I known.

I keep thinking about this, because maybe it was that first time that I have experienced recalling such very vivid dream. I just wanted to know, what is the meaning of this dream and what has to do with my life?

(Everything is Finished, until 2024)

planetary.org/blogs/guest-blogs/2016/0120-the-pioneer-plaque-science-as-a-universal-language.html
amazon.com/Halleys-Universe-spaced-out-riddles-knock-knocks/dp/0590334182
Halley's Comet Armada: "Comet Halley Returns-Voyager Uranus Flyby" 1986 NASA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oBq3-ZqW4Ac
(Carl Sagan, spent the last few years of his life, believing in Nguyen Van Lem) Halley's Comet identified with the "Uranus Pluto Square", and this cycle expires of 127 years in 2018, in October ... 2000 Days from the end of the double eclipse cross of the usa of which we are in. So there are several valid projection at present, of some additional activity from God, beyond Flight 370, as your lives come to a full and complete close.
(150/153 Days began, then God killed all life except from some small portion he then gathered...............the pattern is the same for the exodus.................the pattern is the same for the Revelation. The legal reason you are provided for the difference of 4/8/2024 to October 18/27 2024 and 153 days is the day cycle difference when God changes the laws for benefit of the remainder, the second reason, God kills when he kills, we can view the difference of 1260 and 1290 figures, and "30 for Jesus and Joseph", to fit right into this difference of 4/8/2024 and 153 days to October, meaning death will takes place 30 days later with nothing happening at all, no warnings, no alerts, nothing at all) (so the variable is not important, this is just a period of prayer for the faithful, from now, until the day you die, and are prevented from using jews and ethnics to violate my mouth and rectum) (in the mean time, you can duplicate the circumstances in lethal force that claim the lives of 20,000 to 100,000 negros in africa a few years ago by using lethal force against me with disease and death, we'll have a 10 hour walk on thursday or friday this week, wait for me outside and do what is necessary, to end these people's lives)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams