Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Ever met guides or spiritual beings?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Ever met guides or spiritual beings?

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:13 pm

I have had visions and heard voices that I thought were from my Guides but I have never had a direct conversation with them or knew that it was actually them.

I am still working on that.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Kirian » Fri Feb 23, 2018 2:54 am

Hello! It's a quite actual problem. I think, SameDay Papers knows the solution. :lol: :)
Kirian
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Anuwa » Mon Feb 26, 2018 8:42 pm

Yes actually I did meet my spirit guide and it was different than I expected, we live in a time where everybody talks about spiritual as easy as going to MC Donald's and purchasing the next burger... so I was careful, I had some experience and don;t mess with things,
I expected my spirit guide more to be a person out of my family who has loved and protected me when I was a kid, my aunt who passed away when I was young
but was I surprised..... I had read as well that you should keep on praying before you go to bed and ask him or her to show herself, so like I said I expected my late aunt to show up eventually.... but nothing happened for weeks and I needed help.... to know about my purpose
Every night I said the same, please come and talk to me I am ready for the next step, so I gave up thinking that I am not worthy of his attention:
And then he came, he came in peace and he came with love, my native american spirit guide, so I am assuming that he died, when and where he did not tell me,
so far it has not been of any importance, he came at 4 am, I felt an intense buzz in my ears and I woke up, my senses were tuning up to him, probably because he pulled me over to his level which is not my daily field of operations. I had read that spirit guides come to you in different ways, I am a very visual person, I like to please my eyes so I could see him, he was standing left next to my window. He had long gray hair, hawks nose, his earthly age would be about 65, he was about 5.7 tall, built husky and his clothes were faded cotton and leather, no Indian jewelry. He did not look straight into my eyes but he left it up to me if I would dare to look into his eyes. I guess he did not want to scare me off the first time. I did look at him his eyes were light maybe gray, not scary, not friendly, they were matter of fact eyes. Never the less it was me who had been pushing to meet my spirit guide. I was not scared because I was not thinking, he let me know that on a spirit plain we are not scared but accepting. Fear arises when mind is connected to flesh, so far I was doing as well as somebody possibly can, having this type of experience.
Child you would not leave it alone, he said, so I was sent to teach, your major question is how to connect to your purpose, your will power is very strong, you will do whatever it takes to get you there, but you have to work hard for it. You have had the longing to connect through nature and that is enough for me to help you get there. I will show you this valley before white man touched it and destroyed it, then I will tell you what you have to do to find nature in yourself, only then you will find your purpose.
Anyway the story goes on and on what he showed me,,,,,,,,,,,

he has helped me many times when I needed help,
mind you, real help, we need to show utterly respect for those who help the living when they are struggling...........

his name is Anuwa, meaning Knowledge, coming home from war, a new beginning, beloved, superior..............

I hope I answered your question
May your first meeting with your guide be peaceful, may you be blessed to get help from the heavens
Anuwa
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Return to Mystic Dreams