Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

How did this happen?

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

How did this happen?

Postby yeezy316 » Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:58 pm

Hi guys,

So I just like to start with the fact that I’m not the most spiritual person in the world, but over the last couple of years some things have happened which don’t make sense.
Anyway I wanted to start with a dream I had when I was probably around 8 years old, I had a dream my mum died and I could see her grave as if I was looking from the sky, I was sat with my cousin and aunty, anyway a couple of years later my mum was sick and sadly passed away after a couple of years of battling an illness, and when she passed I spent all the time with my aunty and cousin as they were the only ones who looked after me. I didn’t really think about the dream until a few months ago, I even recall mentioning it to my mother, who even said that messages can be sent in dreams but they are interpreted differently. Anyway can anyone give me a plausible explanation as how this even occurred in the first place.
yeezy316
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: How did this happen?

Postby Sheena » Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:45 pm

You were probably a nice little kid who held in his anger toward this indulgent tho passive mother (as described) and suppressed his envy for the aunt's maternal ways.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams