Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

"Mabus" is Dead (approximate date) (true unified field)

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

"Mabus" is Dead (approximate date) (true unified field)

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 25, 2018 12:33 pm

(My Dream is real, but before I talk about that, I want to make a statement ......................if its about the lord's return, during the last "70 and 7" years, unless you can square that with the bible, the conclusion about the lord's coming is false...................the claim about "9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses", identifying with the return of the lord ............... unless you can square that with the bible, the conclusion is false)

THE ARRIVAL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xLZqXPmr174

62nd Week to 69th Week of Daniel = "7x7" or 49 Years ... ... ... ... 9/11/2001 - 49 Years = 1952 Mass UFO Sighting Over Washington
"Sweet Sixteen of Edward Leedskalnin = 160,000 B.C. of Unarius"
Unarius Pluto Square 139 Year Cycle, Terminated in 1968 (Death of Nguyen Van Lem)
Unarius Pluto Square 127 Year Cycle, Terminates in 2018 (Death of Mabus)
16 Years of Difference, 1968 - 1952
(1952 to 2001 = 49 Years) (1968 to 2017 = 49 Years)
(God talks about 49 Years to a Jubilee, that is reinforced with Daniel as an observance for the Coming of the Lord, that much is not contested in the gospel's law ................. God also talks about a "Jubilee" as being 49 Years, and again as being 50 Years in length, that much is also not contested in the gospel's law ..................... 2300 Days of Daniel Began 12/21/2017 to the end of double eclipse cross 4/8/2024 ... 2000 Days of Mark 5:13 to end of Double Eclipse Cross begins 10/17 - 10/18/2018 on My Birthday ... that is One Year of Difference, also reinforced in Daniel by the transition of 69th to 70th Week (7 relative years, and 1 relative year)
"Uranus Pluto Square", is the more correct answer ............ Galactic Alignment of 12/21 Dark Rift to 2300 Days ... Uranus Pluto Square 127 Year Completion in October to 2000 Days .............. (Mayan Ball Game, includes Planetary Values, and a double reference, "Cross or T", to both 2012 Galactic Center and 2017 Dark Rift) (I was silenced around 2012, me, and other people, with genuine and legal evidence, that, 12/21/2012 was presented incorrectly deliberately) ("5 Unlucky days of the Mayan Calendar = 2012 to 2017, a day for a year, it was a statement similar to that, that got me banned from several 2012 forums at that time)

yamaye-mike.blogspot.com/2014/

Prophecy - "Mabus (Nostradamus)" - "Jannes and Jambres withstood Moses (Bible)" ("Raypoz Mabus" (Nostradamus) ("Bar Jesus" (Bible) (doubled)

youtube.com/watch?v=eUVXlfprtVE (about 19mins into video)

youtube.com/watch?v=kcWORJb726E

1. 1963 + 27 Years + 27 Years = 2017 Beginning of Double Eclipse Cross (JFK)
2. 1970 + 27 Years + 27 Years = 2024 End of Double Eclipse Cross (Double Eclipse Cross USA)
(these are dips in observances of the 139 Year and 127 Year, Uranus and Pluto Square Cycles, the Red Squares/Triangles, are these two distinct sequences .................... the blue lines ................ represent ................... Sword of God .................... 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms or the Lord's Coming (true unified field):

1. 1970 + 27 Years = 1997 God Touching Jesus/Turin Shroud Burning
2. 1991 + 27 Years = 2018 God Touching Moses/Mabus
1. 1997 to 1998 is One year of Difference (Solstice Precessional Alignment 1980, 1998, 2012, 2016) (Jesus Turin Shroud)
2. 2017 to 2018 is One year of Difference (Double Eclipse Cross Begins, Uranus Pluto Square Ends) (Moses/Mabus)

ask.naija.ng/interesting-facts/google-maps-creepiest-street-views-what-the-hell-is-going-on-i25489.html
thisismyhorror.wordpress.com/2014/03/12/mysterious-astronaut/
The Scole Experiments - Proof of Life After Death? MUST WATCH (((EPIC)))
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5vG8j9MvOQA
"ANNEMARK" (Nostradamus) (epistle to henry II)
For God will take notice of the long barrenness of the great dame, who thereupon will conceive two principal children. But she will be in danger, and the female to whom she will have given birth will also, because of the temerity of the age, be in danger of death in her eighteenth year, and will be unable to live beyond her thirty-sixth year. She will leave three males, and one female, and of these two will not have had the same father.

1982 + 36 Years = 2018 ............... My Day of Birth, to Death .................. Mabus - dies on his birthday .................... at least temporarily ........................ ("True Unified Field" is possible, as an expression in the line of "Joseph the Blessings", even if temporarily, remember, your are God's Enemy in the tables of the gospel's law, you don't technically have a legal right to a sign of divorce or "True Unified Field" ...................... once I am no longer a missing person, everything should be back to normal, then, I believe you will be more dedicated to blowing out my brains at "Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, near my address" .................... we need to see God's Will expressed in the timetable of events, with the possibility of receiving more time to be faithful in "dead work and dead flesh")

(this issue of ending seven billion lives, does not involve me directly, or God directly, when you do die, you die as an enemy of god, a false witness/ungodliness, and in INRI (incest,rape,murder as your answer to spirituality with your walk of faith/uncleanliness.......................I am prepared to kill the last two targets that were not eliminated on 9/11/2001, or, I am also prepared to return the missing third nuclear bomb from japan to north korea........................but it is very doubtful for me to do anything at all, so disregard those statements, I will return in a few days, hours, as a missing person, and that will be all, in addition to what happens........................the state funded incest/rape/murder with the usa is good, I want to see if that continues, so I don't want to interfere with your method of assisted suicide, you are after all the enemy of god at the global level, that argument only applies to all of mankind, not to me, and not to god)

(I sincerely believe that God needs to be given the glory, it is based on that principal, that it may be necessary to kill a jew in rabies, or the ethnic people in rabies ...................... this all depends on the effects of "Joseph the Blessings", God does not intend to disregard your relationship to the tables of the gospel's law, but to illustrate the good mercy of the lord, the position may not even last for very long ...................... needless to say, God intends to address your mass and global suicide in using force against my testimony)

(I don't have the cooperation of the police, the media, the space agencies, or the branches of services, that means the best I will do, since your position is only incest/rape/murder, since you have not chosen to do anything more against me as a false witness, is, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ............... to give the ethnic people and the jews the opportunity, here and there, of assisted suicide by using force against me, based on this level of truth, I'll be at city all in a hour or two, in the City of Philadelphia, I may choose or may not to discuss the euthanasia as you report in the news agencies or not, based on what you keep doing to me)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: "Mabus" is Dead (approximate date) (true unified field)

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:52 am

indiegogo.com/projects/terence-mckenna-s-true-hallucinations#/

(That is Terrence Mckenna's Family, Husband and Wife..................for a very brief period of time, they accepted me as their child...............more importantly, they believe my claims about the universe, the destiny of mankind, and ends of seven billions lives)

youtube.com/watch?v=141zsgkvv4Y

(It was too late for Terrence Mckenna, after his connection to the uni-bomber, and the university of pennsylvania, became too undesirable)

(Y2K)

(It began to become clear, that the hand of the lord would not let these people prevail against me, so they tore apart Terrence Mckenna's family ............. INRI, Incest/Rape/Murder/Suicide, that is your natural and untamed pleasure in answering God, when your a slave to "dead work and dead flesh") (If you don't use force against me, then you won't die ................ their conclusion in addressing me about what happened in their natural desires, was to just dismiss me, dismiss anything that I would claim, because nobody would believe it anyway, Terrence Mckenna was dead, and beyond that, you had an infinite number of ethnic people, as witnesses in their account, whatever it is that ended up being said)

2000 A.D. from Year Zero .............. 2000 Days to the End of Humanity! (after we cross the 2300 Days from 12/21 to end of double eclipse cross) ................. (Mckenna's Original date for the "Time Wave Zero" equation for the lord coming, or true unified field, was, my birthday at year 2000) .................. (So you can better understand, the way the state uses, my mother and brother in the police department to violate, originally developed, as their answer to God, as it it that will continue)...............(It was based on evidences from the Andromeda Galaxy, based on the time machine I designed, that convinced the people involved at the university of pennsylvania and state, that 12/21, would be the real marker in identifying the 2000 Days that would be in view at my birthday)

ufodigest.com/article/nick-redfern-interview-and-real-men-black

(the name "uni bomber", originates from Albert Bender's Claim, that the events of D.B.Cooper, presented a very simple answer for communicating with the andromeda galaxy, and that was the cause of the vietnam war, the drive for INRI, the need to commit suicide, rather that address the law as god decides to present it)

(its was this simple device I mirrored at the university of pennsylvania, I forget, from the early to late 1990s, that is designed to react with "joseph the blessings" field, to record the instructions they are broadcasting ................ that was it, it was then based on the suffering the authorities and the university of pennsylvania brought to Terrence Mckenna's family, that created the uni bomber, and unfortunately caused his death at your hands)

(I'm going to make this clear, whatever God intends to do, he will undo and thing will happen, based on the level of lethal force, you keep using against me, by using the negro and ethnic people under the authority of jews for your pleasures. So far everything is good, so, I'm reminding you not to get soft until we pass the 2000 day mark, then you can die blind, and dumb ..................... and .................... you can also forget about the north korean war or anything, their will to do anything I will take, as God's answer, in allowing you to use my testimony only to create and promote global mass suicide, as God's answer in a conflict of interest, in promoting mass sucicide, mass genocide) (A jew or a ethnic won't prevail against me, but, all they have to do is dismiss me, you don't have a legal right to live, or contend with god anymore, or forever, but we must continue to see what is necessary, and if you pressure people for truth, that is what you will find, so I suggest this remains a dead point of the recent past and future)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Jan 27, 2018 10:40 pm

(There is a Grand Conclusion to the Testimonies of the Cabal/Cabul ...................... then ...................... there is only pain in satan's quest to make payment for its sin ................. if God is going to make his decision 2000 Days from the end, just as he did, when God performed his baptism of Jesus though John or as John...............then...............it is around this time, satan will attempt to offer a sacrifice to dispute with god, its payment of sin..................that is to to dispute with god, "god touching the earth" (what I mean by "god touching the earth", is an illustration of his mercy or judgment in the earth .................... so you can understand the cause of Edgar Cayce and WW1, and Edward Leedskalnin and WW2, as satan attempted to conclude that God's action was some form of payment for sin, however small ..................... right now, man doesn't have a voice with God in that capacity, so, that is where God Voicing his Memorial of his Word, involves the Andromeda Galaxy comes into play, and your blind and dumb death with no hope, for your incest/rape/murder, pleasures with me, but I will stop at this statement, and scale back this discussion briefly)

"Return of the God" - Predicted Two Times More, After his Death"
openbooks.com/blogs/monika-pacyfka-tichy/posts/73-tripseeker-s-guide-to-the-galaxy-an-interview-with-dennis-mckenna

C3Q19 (Laos, Vietnam)
In Lucca it will come to rain blood and milk,
Shortly before a change of praetor:
Great plague and war, famine and drought will be visible
Far away where their prince and rector will die.

In 1938, Edgar Cayce predicted that: “A portion of the temples may yet be discovered under the slime of ages and sea water near Bimini…Expect it in ’68 or ’69 — not so far away.” The Bimini Road was discovered in 1968 and Cayce said it was the “rising of Atlantis.” Many people believe the Bimini Road is actually a portion of Atlantis and Edgar Cayce was correct in his prediction.
listverse.com/2012/01/06/top-10-predictions-from-edgar-cayce/

C4Q27 (America)
Salon, Tarascon, "Mausol", the arch of "SEX.",
Where the pyramid is still standing:
They will come to deliver the Prince of "Annemark,"
Redemption reviled in the temple of Artemis.

(Q) In which pyramid or temple are the records mentioned in the readings given through this channel on Atlantis, in April, 1932?

(A) As given, that temple was destroyed at the time there was the last destruction in Atlantis.

Yet, as time draws nigh when changes are to come about, there may be the opening of those three places where the records are one, to those that are the initiates in the knowledge of the One God:

The temple by Iltar will then rise again. Also there will be the opening of the temple or hall of records in Egypt, and those records that were put into the heart of the Atlantean land may also be found there - that have been kept, for those that are of that group.

edgarcayce.org/the-readings/ancient-mysteries/seven-prophecies-yet-to-come/

(in Terrence Mckenna's Book, "The Invisible Landscape", he insists that Hawaii is the location of the "Return of the Gods", in several accounts ................. in reality .................... God has divorced the fact that he explicitly pushes aside the gospel's tables to illustrate his mercy with the earth, that is and was invalidated during the first resurrection of Moses in Vietnam .................... that is something God wrote, but it is no longer effective, you are also not the law, and incest/rape/murder, does not make you my equal with God ..................... you have to blow out my brains according to the law I provided, that is your only answer for god, not a dumb jew promoting suicide, and not a dumb ethnic promoting suicide, or under the authority of your creed or state .................... right now I don't want to really impede in your willingness to hurt yourselves or to follow through with the pain of North Korea, as your accusations with god are invalid, so I'll leave this statement at that)

(what I want you to believe, is that hawaii is targeted by north korea, and asia, is funding them, based on the usa's taking of slaves, using imprisonment during ww2 of asia in the usa and then establishing hawaii ................ as means to contend with God over the sign of divorce that is exclusively associated with me, over your dead bodies ............. I don't want you to think about the law beyond that, but, I went ahead and filled those values in anyway, since, you are prone to listen the ethnic people's false witnessings)

commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:K%C4%81hili_assembled_in_front_of_Keoua_Hale,_c._1890.jpg

(Edward Leedskalnin, removed this temple from Hawaii, and rebuilt it in the USA, to voice God's Will about invalidating the "Return of the Gods" prediction that Edgar Cayce had made) .......................... (incest/rape/murder, God expended a good amount of energy supporting the suicide that result from Nguyen Van Lem, and that is extended into the present)

(Hawaii's elimination, has no value with God, and neither does your lives specifically here in the north korea, or here in the usa, you are allowing a dumb jew or ethnic to dictate god's law, as a result of state funded incest and murder relations with me at present) (however I also believe that it is through pain, you will cause yourselves, that you may develop a will to obey my authority in blowing out my brains)

(that said, the level of force the usa uses against me is good, you don't need a war, or to offer your lives to increase the level of sin for the usa, in their war with god, a natural disaster can take place at the 2000 day mark and kill a good number of people in the usa, that is probably the best you will get from god or nothing at all, that will bring the state funded INRI, back into full view with me here in the usa.......................so you should not do anything at all, all you are doing is postponing what God may do, in providing euthanasia here in he usa for using force against me in promoting suicide only.....................you need to view Edward Leedskalnin's displacement of Coral Castle two times, it was moved, as a declaration of pain God intends for the usa, so your services of asia, are not needed and it is not necessary, however, after God hurts these people Good, you can go on to kill them, and remove them from God's discernment in the gospel's tables, if they continue not to acknowledge my authority in blowing out my brains)

(Billy Meier's statements and testimony from Nguyen Van Lem, took place before his death and before the second resurrection too place, they are only descriptions of andromeda galaxy, not a explicit description of anything remotely near or on the earth) (so it is only mentioned for correctness, Flight 370, was inpart, God's Voicing of your services of asia, is best not needed until god answers in pain the usa, for what it keeps doing to me, and until that time, you should honestly be silent)

(what I want to do is feature a dead negro or ethnic police officer reported in the news in philadelphia, recently as of this discussion, put to death by god for using force against me, because it believes, a dumb jew is its law, in hurting me, but we'll see if I can attach a dead negro philadelphia officer to this discussion in a few days, or else, I'll just let that be for now)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Jan 28, 2018 6:29 pm

I am pretty sure Mabus Death would in this time would be tied with the blood moon ... and seen as signs.
WARNING ...
... a war zone inn... - Jerusalem ('ABOMINATION' code) area... leave by the 31st for safety...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Wed Jan 31, 2018 1:37 pm

Gus Who wrote:I am pretty sure Mabus Death would in this time would be tied with the blood moon ... and seen as signs.

The latest I have heard is the Mohammed bin Salman - known as MBS.....Mabus........the 34 year old new king of Saudi Arabia is the Antichrist........

And he is building a new city on the west coast of Saudi Arabia bordering the Red Sea. It will be called NEOM and it is supposedly being built on one of the sites considered to be the Garden of Eden.

https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles ... orth-coast
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Jan 31, 2018 10:41 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
The latest I have heard is the Mohammed bin Salman - known as MBS.....Mabus........the 34 year old new king of Saudi Arabia is the Antichrist........

And he is building a new city on the west coast of Saudi Arabia bordering the Red Sea. It will be called NEOM and it is supposedly being built on one of the sites considered to be the Garden of Eden.

Never heard of this guy... I think kind of far fetched for Nostradamus given how close he refer the other two anti-Christ... and given Trump’s speech on wanting more nukes - clearly has him as Gotham City political crime boss type that batty has to :dusto: point out ...

Still think it’s “Mabus” and goes to “Secretary of Navy” and 27 years of Middle East War ... as the Navy vs. North Korea ... as there might be more too it, given that war games are planned for next month, and everyone should know that Trump is a bully, and is going to go too war. Pressure is on not to start anything until after the Olympic... but you know tension are high not to be caught off guard

Are you READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! Let’s talk about the Winter Fall Out in North Korea ... China / Russia (which way does the wind blow?
MAY DAY!... people need to get out of the war zone in Jerusalem area (Abomination code) by the 31st
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:36 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Gus Who wrote:I am pretty sure Mabus Death would in this time would be tied with the blood moon ... and seen as signs.

(Brief History of MABUS, and .................. the need to use another name other than "MABUS")

(70 Generations of Luke 3, plus, "Holy Ghost + Holy Spirit" = 72 ................. Genesis uses the phrase, "Melchizedek King of Salem" ................ Daniel uses the phrase, "Messiah the Prince" .................. Acts uses the phrase, "Barjesus" ...................... Revelation uses the phrase, "Antipas the Martyr")

(Nostradamus use of "MABUS" denotes, no one other than "Jesus", if you try to describe the "Two Witness Equation" that implies Moses, then, you must use "Annemark", and the argument is different ... ... ... ... you can't use "MABUS" for Moses/Son of Man, directly because that is not the way Nostradamus describes the position ... ... ... ... "27 is hands down, Intelligent Design and Bible, connecting to Jesus himself ... ... ... ... if Jesus was born in 7 B.C. and then he was crucified in 27 or 28 B.C. then that satisfied the law, also, this is a rung on the uranus pluto square, so calling me "mabus", or, a person "mabus", or something not tied directly to "Jesus" is false and not the way Nostradamus has used the description of celestial bodies and god)

Ancient Prophecies III New Visions of the Future
ninertimes.com/2014/10/film-analysis-the-testament-of-dr-mabuse/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mfJdo6zu9zQ

(Edgar Cayce, was, the first of three in God's final declaration and conviction of mankind in ending seven billion lives at his general no contention answer of 5 months to his coming ................. about 30 mins into the video you will see, how he was beat and tortured in canada most of his life, until God gave him the strength to lead a great people to the usa, by voicing his testimony of the "return of the gods", and also in the usa how he had lead a great group of service people to the grand canyon ....................... Edgar Cayce began WW1, Edward Leedskalnin WW2, and now, there could be nothing at all ..................... remember these wars were the entire result of warring with these people's testimonies, but if God says this, there is "no more war in heaven", will you gain strength by using force against me, or thus "MABUS" = your blind and dumb death, globally, to begin 5 months ...................... the position should be voiced another way, not by using "MABUS" directly)

The Nostradamus Scale of the "Antichrist" (Incomplete)
Bjork Stalker - Ricardo Lopez
youtube.com/watch?v=nAq5aZSnf1k

(God's Answer to using force against my testimony to confirm the covenant, would be the bjork stalker, because he was allowed to see death, at your hands, passively or actively in this case, passively. So to all an individual, a person, or a country, the name of "MABUS" is false, that is not a Guarantee for the Coming of 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms or True Unified Field before 5 months) (you will keep using force against me, until seven billion lives are deceased with nothing, and a very small geographic area of philadelphia, usa for 5 months)

(2300 Days from 12/21 ................ that is the harmony of the Bible and Intelligent Design, in aligning the predictions of the prophets and the celestial activities of the sun/moon/stars = galactic alignments, eclipses, planetary squares) (2000 Days from my birthday to the end of this cycle, was voiced by jesus, and also revelation as 200,000,000 ................... this will be settled with God, and God alone in october of 2018, also falls in this pattern)

(God wanted the Generations without Sin, the Cabal/Cabul, to provide an answer, then, that answer has already been illustrated) (nbcphiladelphia.com/news/local/Carjacking-Mom-Williams-Dies-270457391.html .................. these people were tied to the negro philadelphia police officer that was euthanized by god for using lethal force against me, later on, the people found these people, and provided euthanasia ................... sometimes the people using force against me, are specifically sought out and euthanized ................... that said, there is a bunch of this activity, and zero likelyhood the truth will be told to the public or the media, without increasing the number of deaths, as a result of the need to use lethal force and force against me)

Meteor crashes into moon's surface causing flash
youtube.com/watch?v=Yidm2dbJEQY
ogleearth.com/2014/03/flight-mh370-search-data-in-google-earth/

(God has already illustrated the law, the minimum amount of life of Genetic Dan, you will need to kill maybe towards the amount of 1 billion or more, right now your expecting god, or "MABUS" to take the first action of producing the "sign of divorce", so that, the issue of "dead work and dead flesh" can be resolved before God kills all life, and eliminates the ability of the "seed generation" to be articulated in the new earths, according to the gospel's law .......................... God does all the work on 5 months, beyond that, God is teaching death by taking the first action in paying for your generations of sin, in the natural propensity of man, to evolve away from the law that awards equal potential ............................ "MABUS" is not God's answer, it is satan's answer, and that is ok if it does dumb and dies blind, this does not have to be addressed anymore or forever)

(you need to send someone up into space, and investigate, the remains of flight 370 on the surface of the earth's moon, so forget about obtaining a real answer, as to what is necessary)

1. "Annemark", and not "MABUS" = Blowing out my Brains
2. "Chyren", and not "MABUS" = North Korean War
3. "Raypoz", and not "MABUS" = USA Navy (Nuclear Strike on USA)
4. "Selin", and not "MABUS" = "Higgs Boson" (True Unified Field)

The, "Half Pig Man" (9/11/2001 Falling Moses), or "MABUS" (UFO Guardian, BarJesus) ................... these are not real answers, God has already answered mankind with 5 months, at the end of the double eclipse cross of "sodom and egypt", that goes from 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 ................... the only real solution, is to blow out my brains and, we will get to the bottom of God's declaration in the Andromeda Galaxy, about "dead work and dead flesh", and your timetable. Coincidentally, I will rephrase this argument another way, because, 100% of the time, God will address what he wants to do with the son of man only, if, he does anything at all:

(1. Blow out My Brains = Andromeda = Sutton and Macdade Blvd.)
2. Blow out My Brains = Andromeda = Expedition Off World, USA Navy, Cruise Ship/Provisions (Flight 370 ind.ocean)
3. Blow out My Brains = Mars = Grand Canyon
4. Blow out My Brains = Black Knight Satellite = Baltic Sea Spaceship
5. Blow out My Brains = Third Temple = Oak Island

(God has voiced the contradictions of his law 4 times/5 times, in a few different way, the most simplest, no contest way is, 3x 10 Commands, stealing 10 tribes, and 10 wise/foolish virgins, everything else is an extensions of that, like the contradiction of solomon's stalls and ethnic cleansing of genetic dan, and the 33rd Parallel of Earth and Amos Declaration of 3forjesustomb, or 4forlazarustomb) (everything else that I've said)

(It depends on man's state of promoting mass suicide in its need to be dumb and blind, the zero clause god has for doing anything at all with the earth .................. I like to believe that incest/rape/murder funded by the state is a logical progression into accepting global suicide for 5 months regardless of god's mercies ................... thats why it is good not to involve any of god's mercies with the earth at all in your accusation against god, and in being a false witness and promoting suicide with me ...................... but will see how this is resolved soon ................. I also believe that your preference to commit global suicide should out weight anything god does allow with the earth, or by consequence of my testimony)

"ogmios (?)", and not mabus = humanity just dies, dumb and blind, in state funded incest/rape/murder pleasure with me, noone does anything at all, this is the most plausible conclusion atm, "MABUS" does not die, however, "MABUS is Dead", the likelyhood that god does anything at all, is invalidated on my birthday in 2018 in october, your hopes and dreams will die also on that date, everything will be resolved, and if your fortunate, you'll be allowed to have my corpse to complete your pride, if not, you'll just have to keep being put to death ...................... right now you need to convince me of dead negro police officers or ethnics in the city of philadelphia and I'll increase my walks to assist in the problem, you have not been very actively lately, but I guess, I'll go to City Hall in the City of Philadelphia in a hour or two, you need to bring up your levels in using force against me

(.............http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png..................all of this will be settled in andromeda or nothing at all, that is why you need to kill the negro and ethnic people that use force against me, you need to kill and cut these people off as much as possible, with that said....................until this issue is officially addressed in andromeda, when God plays flesh and blood, the answer is no, 100% of genetic dan must die, all ethnics all persons below the 33rd parallel all persons of color, all persons outside of the areas god has given favor too with sign of divorce on geographic level ..................no respect of persons, this is a flesh/blood/earth measurement, that is what happens if you don't choose to continue to choose to die, dumb and blind)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Feb 01, 2018 3:49 pm

Batman wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

Never heard of this guy... I think kind of far fetched for Nostradamus given how close he refer the other two anti-Christ... and given Trump’s speech on wanting more nukes - clearly has him as Gotham City political crime boss type that batty has to :dusto: point out ...

Still think it’s “Mabus” and goes to “Secretary of Navy” and 27 years of Middle East War ... as the Navy vs. North Korea ... as there might be more too it, given that war games are planned for next month, and everyone should know that Trump is a bully, and is going to go too war. Pressure is on not to start anything until after the Olympic... but you know tension are high not to be caught off guard

Are you READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL! Let’s talk about the Winter Fall Out in North Korea ... China / Russia (which way does the wind blow?

He is the guy that succeeded King Fahd when he died last year. He recently arrested 100+ Saudi Princes for corruption and held them in the Ritz Carlton hotel until they paid 'fines' for their behavior. He collected $106 BN in 'fines' from them.

He said it was for corruption but in reality it was because many other Princes were passed over for the new role as King and they did not respect him.
They refused to 'kiss the ring' and bow down to him so he had them arrested and extorted money from them. It was a way of showing who was in charge.
At least if you read between the lines, you can see this.
What is amazing is that he collected $106 BN from these people and I can promise you that it did not impact their lifestyle one bit.

oxnews.com/world/2018/01/30/whats-next-in-saudi-crown-prince-mohammed-bin-salmans-corruption-probe-reform-efforts.html

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mohammad_bin_Salman
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Thu Feb 01, 2018 7:19 pm

Ok... I recall hearing about him.. Though I can not recall a dream I had involving Saudi Arabia... I would probably do the same thing with people in power here... give them there day in Court... (You would be surprised to see how many people go to “hell’ and don’t have a chance to escape there reality.
MAY DAY!... people need to get out of the war zone in Jerusalem area (Abomination code) by the 31st
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:20 pm

Batman wrote:Ok... I recall hearing about him.. Though I can not recall a dream I had involving Saudi Arabia... I would probably do the same thing with people in power here... give them there day in Court... (You would be surprised to see how many people go to “hell’ and don’t have a chance to escape there reality.

Hidden History Documentary The Alien Presence on Planet Earth
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=860t_JO85uo
yournewswire.com/4chan-alien-selfie/

(MABUS is DEAD ................................ Nguyen Van Lem 1968, is the singular subject of Carl Sagan's Pioneer Plaque, Nguyen Van Lem and state funded INRI with his mom, there is much more behind that statement..................today, our best answer from God, is the UFO Guardian's Diagram, for some limited length of time, i will be a missing person, that is until the pain you feel is completed, in terms of global loss of life, then, everything will continue on an as necessary basis, with emphasis on blowing out my brains, as we've said)

(MABUS is dead in October, Jesus comes with 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, True Unified Field is Activated, and Earth's Magnetic Field Shifts)

epistle to henry II - nostradamus
This will be preceded by a solar eclipse more dark and gloomy than any since the creation of the world, except that after the death and passion of Jesus Christ. And it will be in the month of October than the great translation will be made and it will be such that one will think the gravity of the earth has lost its natural movement and that it is to be plunged into the abyss of perpetual darkness.

In the spring there will be omens, and thereafter extreme changes, reversals of realms and mighty earthquakes. These will be accompanied by the procreation of the new Babylon, miserable daughter enlarged by the abomination of the first holocaust. It will last for only seventy-three years and seven months.

So far, that is what Nostradamus claims, and, he even says "October 27" in his quatrains that much is clear...............73 years from 2018 = 1945 Nuclear Bombings at the conclusion of the Jewish Holocaust. You can view the figure of "737" as a reference to Flight 370, when God voiced his will, at a multiple of 1260 Days from the Double Eclipse Cross of the USA.................Right Now, God has clearly indicated his intent to address the issues of the "revelation", and "dead work and dead flesh", for that reasons nothing is acceptable with man in this regard, but you do have state funded incests relations with me, and ethnic suicide:

1. "True Unified Field/Earth's Moon Activated", this can only be resolved in regards to the gospel's tables on the day God reacts, that is god's decision alone, since you have a considerable amount of people that don't need to be living, in your global sin.
2. "Sign of Divorce" is limited to geographic areas, when "dead work and flesh" is completed/terminated, that is in the scale of "Joseph the Blessings", the "True Unified Field" is also in the scale of joseph the blessings, and God may not do anything with that, until you kill, that conclusion is simple.
3. God may just hurt you, globally, by making all the preparations but not doing anything with "joseph the blessings" (field excitation changes), just like you keep hurting me, until you are addressed properly in andromeda galaxy, in which case you will blow out my brains, or continue to die dumb and blind, and the only real difference is the increased level of pain and death at the global level..................(this is the best and most true answer, the rest of the answers are projections)

The, "No Controversy and No Contest", answer Nostradamus assigns to the "Third Antichrist" of humanities conviction is very clearly, the month of October, doubling, the double eclipse cross of usa from 1970 to 1991, "27 years later", which is 2017 to 2024.....................(if you watch the videos on youtube, most of the time, they do not associate the "Third Antichrist" to an action from God in the celestial environment, and that is clearly what Nostradamus says, and he also very clearly provides the month, and, also the year in the same stretch.................apart of this false witnessings comes from the 12/21/2012 Galactic Alignment Craze, where the forums and internet would filter out any sane, and intelligent, and clear, with legal proofs the arguments of Nostradamus) (unfortunately that is the trend of behavior, and many people are conditioned to view things in that capacity, so, taking everything into account, everything will be settled up to the next level in October of 2018, this year on my birthday

(You learned a tiny bit more, about what the state has done to me, and how some of these ethnic police officers were put to death, and also shortly after in some cases their families also.....................you have to deal with a major problem, of how to get rid of ethnic police officer and public servants, because, they are an uncontrolled and dangerous resource, and the laws of society no longer apply to them, and addressing that issue at all, will mean, you will simply have to eliminate these people in society, and there will be a lot of pain, but beyond that......................you need to recall that back in 2012 and before that, before the New York City towers were eliminated for what these people keep doing to me, you silenced me, and after that, I just remained silent, but...................millions of people will die globally, and, you won't have anything to show for it, until you learn to blow out my brains, exactly as I've said, that is your challenge and your goals, nothing else, until this issue is addressed with god in the andromeda galaxy.....................when god uses euthanasia to kill a negro or ethnic, he will keep doing that in the capacity of the offense, of what you keep doing to me, the negro philadelphia officer's family that was killed is only a few people, the rest were not reported, and this keeps happening)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:06 pm

I a not sure why you keep bringing up this guy Nguyen Van Lem ... referred to as Captain Bảy Lốp or Ew Tu, was a member of the Viet Cong, responsible for killing the wife and six children of a South Vietnamese military officer Lieutenant Colonel Nguyễn Tuan. Lém was later captured and summarily executed in Saigon by Brigadier General Nguyễn Ngọc Loan during the Tet Offensive. The execution was captured on film by photojournalist Eddie Adams. The execution was explained at the time as being the consequence of Lém’s admitted guerrilla activity and war crimes, and otherwise due to a general "wartime mentality".

I find nothing to him and ... abilities to see :infinity:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Feb 03, 2018 8:36 pm

Batman wrote:I a not sure why you keep bringing up this guy Nguyen Van Lem ... referred to as Captain Bảy Lốp or Ew Tu, was a member of the Viet Cong, responsible for killing the wife and six children of a South Vietnamese military officer Lieutenant Colonel Nguyễn Tuan. Lém was later captured and summarily executed in Saigon by Brigadier General Nguyễn Ngọc Loan during the Tet Offensive. The execution was captured on film by photojournalist Eddie Adams. The execution was explained at the time as being the consequence of Lém’s admitted guerrilla activity and war crimes, and otherwise due to a general "wartime mentality".

I find nothing to him and ... abilities to see :infinity:

Butcher of Bakersfield
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P8DQlqemkcQ
(Edgar Cayce's Testimony ended in waves of ethnic immigrants into the USA ... ... ... ... Edward Leedskalnin's Testimony ended in waves of jewish immigrants into the USA ... ... ... ... Nguyen Van Lem's Testimony ended with the first signs of global terrorism, and at present, signs of "ethnic lives don't matter in the USA" ... ... ... ... the theme of dead work and dead flesh, has not come full circle, and, if it does not with a "sign of divorce", humanity just dies both dumb, and it dies blind) (the legal evidence I've seen so far, only describes humanity promoting suicide, when approached with the issue of "dead work and dead flesh", right now God only wants the faithful to pray as your lives come to a close, the decision about your lives is not necessarily your own, and, what you don't have right now, is public acknowledge of mass suicide by using force against me, even though that happens, repeatedly with the ethnic and jewish people here in the usa) (no one has your hands tied, nonetheless, the positions of a blind and dumb death grows stronger not weaker, God does less and less, and, humanities does less and less until it passes away)
1. Old Testament = 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 = 7 Years (Completion of Revelation)
GENESIS 8:3 And the waters returned from off the earth continually: and after the end of the hundred and fifty days the waters were abated.
GENESIS 8:4 And the ark rested in the seventh month, on the seventeenth day of the month, upon the mountains of Ararat.

2. New Testament = 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 + 6 Months = October 2024 (end of 153 days)
LUKE 1:24 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying,
LUKE 1:25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on [me], to take away my reproach among men.
LUKE 1:26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth,

3. Revelation = 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 to "Birthday of Son of Man, which Completes 5 Months"
REVELATION 9:4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
REVELATION 9:5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment [was] as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
The only person judged of "Joseph the Blessings" is the Son of Man, God has not given mankind an open visions because of your incest/rape/murder, in the tables of the gospels law.................being a false witness does not, satisfy the gospel's law, nor does being blind................Nostradamus says very clearly that "October" is the month when God is finished with the Gospel given to Man. That is the Law.

You have a choice to blow out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom Pa., near my address, and to await God's assessment in the Andromeda Galaxy, and that is to satisfy Moses's Claim during the First Resurrection, which has put humanity into this mass suicide situation with the ethnic population..................but right now as I've said, the ethnic and jewish people under the provision of the USA has been actively using lethal force against and for years in their pride, so you should not expect anything from God, at all before your die, no judgement and no mercy. All you need to do, is pray before your die or blow out my brains with no sign, and no vision in the process, before your lives come to a close.
2000 Days from October 2018 to 4/8/2024, that is a statement I've made, that no longer applies to humanity...............if you want to pick up sticks, then, the gospel's law and Nostradamus (and anyother prophet for that matter) is clear in echoing the gospel, if god has blessed their testimony....................the City of Philadelphia only will live for 5 months, minus all ethnic people of genetic dan, minus all jews, minus all dark skinned people, etc. They will have the change to become the seed population according to God's discernment for the new earths, in addition to how God decides to tally up the difference for the lack of a population with the souls of the long dead, mirroring the gospel's claims of 144,000 as perfection in the lord's body, since you have lost your wager with god against my testimony.
(I want you to forget that I made this particular statement, but, since you have done a good job of keeping the jew and ethnic people silent from being false witnesses and allowing me to speak, then, take no pride for yourselves, you have to ban me from this forum, so God can cut you all off spiritually, since you are not as asleep as you can be at this moment as a result of this truth, if you don't want to do that, then, thats ok....................but you need to understand, my claims of dead negro and ethnic police officers and their families has not yet taken center stage as a result of using lethal force against me, you don't have a legal right to live and you are not the law, if God intends to make you an open shame before the people, then, that will keep these people silent because of their pride so don't disturb them much, they are unclean, but this is about prayer only. (Prayer Only, and no Glory for Humanity as it dies a foolish death))

(Go back to 12/21/2012, and realize how foolish those claims were, and how much evidence had to be dismissed, and think about that, now, I do not have the cooperation of the police, media, or space agencies, that is their pride, their lives are decided, and, what I've said is true, but it does not matter, as your lives come, to a full and complete close) (take confidence in the incest/rape/murder from the state, I allow you to do to me, and the solicitation of incest relationships with me and my brother's children, he is still a police officer, and he only recently changed from the philadelphia police department after a series of negro police officer deaths had happened) (remember you are unclean, but instead, just learn to pray before you die, make your peace with god)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams