Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Felt like slipping away from my body!! Crazy Dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Felt like slipping away from my body!! Crazy Dream

Postby rodpa715 » Sat Dec 30, 2017 5:06 am

I was traveling using portals between universes they had a star shape with more than 5 arms but I can't really explain it they kinda twisted in on themselves and there was this portal I was supposed to enter and there was one just right next to that one and I said to my best friend that was with me, to go in it just to see how that world looks and we would go back and go where we were supposed to, so we entered the portal and there was a ledge with a door and we landed our spaceship and a small rodent like creature comes out and for some reason it brought me peanuts and I really wanted to sell them, so the creature offered me some boxes and we went back.

Suddenly I was home in my bedroom I hadn't sleep at all, my sister entered the room and was there talking to me I can't recall what but it was a meaningful conversation and my oldest brother entered and az the same time that this happened a mystery about my house was unraveled, there was a girl that died in my house and was buried underground and the house was then isolated so the black fumes(?) wouldn't leave the house, I then found the mummified body (I don't recall where but it was in the basement) and I went outside have a smoke with my sister and I found my neighbor and he looked at my hash like it was gold and I just gave it away and I smoked the joint I rolled in my sister's bedroom with my sister and then got back home, now I thought I was awake all the time since I've gotten home so I went to my mother and I started explaining how I had a dream about some dead girl in our house and something clicked in my head...

(There have been some strange things happening in our house, like missing wallets disappearing and reappearing months later in the middle of my bed and my TV that turn on and off (could be of it's age too)).

So what clicked in my head was that there was indeed a spirit in my house and at this point when I realized it I started to suffocate my vision turned into noise like when you turn on an old tv and the high pitch noise I hear all the time just started getting a lot louder, really loud and it felt like someone was forcing their fingers inside my ears and my head was about to explode and I had this feeling that I was slipping away from my body and I panicked, I realized I was dreaming and told myself “fuck someone is trying to replace your soul while you're sleeping”, I then woke up but not really, I couldn't open my eyes or move my body, so I focused on my right arm and stroke it sideways and finally woke up, my heart was racing and I was completely wet from the sweat. There are many things that I don't remember but I think I got most of it.

Now as I re-read this I'm pretty sure that everything that seems separated happened simultaneously at the same time, from portal traveling to smoking weed to going to my mom tell her my dream, everything but the last part, it felt like a result of something, it really was traumatizing, what I felt is indescribable,

After waking up I felt really weak almost going to sleep again but I was afraid so I forced myself to get up and write this so I don't relapse into the same dream and someone takes over my body.

EDIT: I was talking to my friend about this dream and remembered it was the exact same feeling I had when I feli into anesthesia earlier this year before getting my left lung operated, the noise the high pitch ringing... I'm very traumatized by this
rodpa715
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Felt like slipping away from my body!! Crazy Dream

Postby Dreaming Life » Mon Jan 22, 2018 1:03 pm

The high pitched ringing you described is a very common experience for people falling uncontrollably unconscious, like when you’ve been sedated or if you stay awake too long and your body forces you to sleep. This kind of feeling can come into your dreams too, sometimes caused by random sleeping patterns, alcohol or drug use, or all three of course. It sounds like there was a bit of sleep paralysis in there too?
My own dream site: https://www.dreaming.life/
Dreaming Life
Part Time Dreamer
Part Time Dreamer

Return to Mystic Dreams