Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Intense vision * golden sphere

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Intense vision * golden sphere

Postby Soneonepleasehelp » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:57 am

Hello,

I'm usually one that is able to correlate their dreams with reality pretty well, but Im having a real issue with this.

Before I tell you my brief but vivid dream, know that I am usually questioning the physics of nature and life in my mind on a daily basis, and I am in the beginning phase of a new business venture completely unrelated (In case you need a small background of my current mind state).

So, my dream started off as I remember - I reached for a doorknob and opened the door. When I stepped inside, it's as if the door and any room or space that should have been on the other side had vanished. Floating there in front of me was a huge glowing golden sphere. It was encased by - but not touching - a blue ring that extended upward at 6 or so points and connected to each other at the top, creating a dome type structure. The ring rotated and was extremely vivid in color giving off a bright glow. The whole thing was maybe 10' wide considering it was fully in view for me. I couldn't understand what I was seeing, but stared for a couple of seconds and then was suddenly awoken from the dream.

My heart was beating quickly and I was in awe. I was nervous and afraid for some reason, but anxious... I really wanted to see it again. The colors were unlike anything I've ever witnessed.

I dont use hallucinogenics or anything else.
Can someone please give me their best interpretation of this? It has been a week since.
Thanks,
Mitch Conner
Soneonepleasehelp
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Intense vision * golden sphere

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:00 pm

Soneonepleasehelp wrote:Hello,

I'm usually one that is able to correlate their dreams with reality pretty well, but Im having a real issue with this.

Before I tell you my brief but vivid dream, know that I am usually questioning the physics of nature and life in my mind on a daily basis, and I am in the beginning phase of a new business venture completely unrelated (In case you need a small background of my current mind state).

So, my dream started off as I remember - I reached for a doorknob and opened the door. When I stepped inside, it's as if the door and any room or space that should have been on the other side had vanished. Floating there in front of me was a huge glowing golden sphere. It was encased by - but not touching - a blue ring that extended upward at 6 or so points and connected to each other at the top, creating a dome type structure. The ring rotated and was extremely vivid in color giving off a bright glow. The whole thing was maybe 10' wide considering it was fully in view for me. I couldn't understand what I was seeing, but stared for a couple of seconds and then was suddenly awoken from the dream.

My heart was beating quickly and I was in awe. I was nervous and afraid for some reason, but anxious... I really wanted to see it again. The colors were unlike anything I've ever witnessed.

I dont use hallucinogenics or anything else.
Can someone please give me their best interpretation of this? It has been a week since.
Thanks,
Mitch Conner

(Some of this is Obviously False, but, that is the Point)

sciencemag.org/news/2016/01/astronomers-say-neptune-sized-planet-lurks-beyond-pluto

(Nostradamus 27 MABUS Comet/Celestial Body) Uranus has 27 Moons. But the Moment Uranus was no longer the "Ninth Planet", Neptune had taken its place as the Ninth Planet in our Solar System from 1979 to 1999 (The Planet X/NINTH PLANET ... with the orbit that exceeds our solar system, is projected to have originated the special relationships between Uranus/Neptune/Pluto, of which, the URANUS PLUTO SQUARE, has a 127 Year Cycles, and fits Nostradamus description precisely termination between 2017 and 2018, completing its current cycle).

officialbhuldahcompany.com/holybiblevsmasonbible.htm

(Edward Leedskalnin did work with Rockefeller in the USA, that much we said, now, you don't have any philosophies being taught, other than, what is generally accepted, but that is not the case).....................URANUS PLUTO SQUARE.................Nibiru/Star Wormood, originally traversed the universe relative to the pleiades and it is now resting in our Earth's Sun (PINK), this created the "Ninth Planet" deviation you now observe.....................Nibiru/Star Wormwood in our Earth's Sun is projected to impact/resonate with our Earth's Moon, this will complete its destination.

Uranus Pluto Square is the unifier in this argument. (Ufo Guardian Diagram on the top). The UFO Diagram gives us the date range of 1970 to 1991, this is DOUBLE ECLIPSE CROSS OF USA that displaced URANUS the NINTH PLANET...today it is...2017 to 2024 DOUBLE ECLIPSE CROSS OF USA that reveals the Ninth Planet, and that is Historically our Earth's Moon.

(Uranus Pluto Square, 127 Years Cycle, of the Planet with 27 Moons) (1970 to 1991 UFO Guardian Double Eclipse USA + 27 Years = 2017/2018 the End of the Current 127 Year Cycle for Uranus Pluto Square, this is our current Double Eclipse USA)

C8Q77 (Antichrist is "Blind and Dumb", so this cannot be Jesus or a Son of Man)
The antichrist very soon annihilates the three,
twenty-seven years his war will last.
The unbelievers are dead, captive, exiled;
with blood, human bodies, water and red hail covering the earth.

(The Antichrist is Nothing. But, Who does he Kill if he Kills the "Three", Remember the Antichrist is Suicide)

backreaction.blogspot.com/2007/09/first-day-of-fall-2007.html

1. 8/21/2017 to 4/8/2024 = Double Eclipse Cross of USA
2. 12/21/2017 Solstice to 4/8/2024 = 2300 Days of Daniel
3. 12/21/2017 Solstice = 23 Degrees of Sun Declination

23 Degrees of Sun Declination begins 2300 Days of Daniel, to Three Days of Darkness (to last 153 Days)

The Antichrist, commits Suicide, on the Three Days of Darkness ... he kills the "three", according to Nostradamus. All of this state funded incest/rape/murder (INRI), with me, and all of these ethnic people the USA uses against me to commit suicide. Is good, and it is perfectly nature, to commit suicide, until the 5 months of revelation. (Remember, God's Creation is first a house of prayer, and secondly it is a house of martyrs ... ... ... ... it is a sign and a wonder to those that are saved, but it is blind and dumb for the dead, the Antichrist).

(We are officially back to Ethnic Suicide and State Funded Incests for 2300 Days, you can Relax now, here's what I want to have said)

shugborough.info/chapters.php?id=1

Shepard's Monument has these letters "D" and "M", they show us the Andromeda Galaxy, this has to do with MABUS's Deadly Head Wound. (Mabus of Nostradamus). At Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, you are instructed to blow out my brains to solicit portal activation from God. You need to follow my instructions, this is not about flesh and blood, this is about God's Decree in the end time...................but you don't have to have anything......................God's Decision is Made. The Tables of the Gospels Law that affords the activation of Planet Nine/Nibiru, is weighed down by dead work and dead flesh. The Nuclear Elimination of Jerusalem, and New York, can be seen as contested, doesn't mean valid. You need to kill billions and billions of what constitutes Genetic Dan. Most of their population is below the 33rd Parallel, you can kill all human life below the 33rd Parallel and all of Genetic Dan's Genetic Lines, so you know what those four are? follow the census bureau reports. Right now what will happen is nothing, but, the Holiday Season is not yet over, and, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, you were given the opportunity to follow my instructions and use lethal force against me on Christmas to kill thousands and thousands of genetic dan and to bring the media and populace into your game of global suicide in a new way, but, we'll be around News Years, City Hall) (what happens, happens)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Dec 29, 2017 12:48 pm

(Volume 2) (God makes no declaration of his return beyond 153 Days ... ... ... ... the Seven Year Relationship is Contention with God between Man ... ... ... ... Intelligent Design and the Gospel's Law, is, 2300 Days for best answer of Seven Years ... ... ... ... Anything outside of this is False Witnessing, what I've said is to the contrary is a measure of a man's sin ... ... ... ... If you don't want to blow out my brains, where I've said, then you have nothing, but there will be wars and conflicts because the tables of the gospels law are not set) (God has to perform the function of a Cosmic Shift, it is not autonomous, or intrinsic to this universe and creation, unless the Tables of the Gospel's Law are corrected, by killing, dead work and flesh, anything beyond 153 Days is False) (Back to Topic) (You will not be compelled to blow out my brains from God, from a sign or a vision, but as a result of you sin, and conviction of conscious, as wars and conflicts continue to be done)

boloji.com/index.cfm?md=Mobile&sd=Articles&ArticleID=15334
youtube.com/watch?v=Jn1Jx84h0Z4

(32:58 mins into the video .............. When Pope John Paul II, ordered my father to rape and kill my body so, he could rape my corpse .............. God allowed that sin to take place to seal the 2300 Days of Daniel, you don't have legal right to a sign or a vision until 153 days ............. You only choice is to contend with God, as we've said) (12/21/2012 was the First Cross, the Double Eclipse Cross after that, marks the second Cross of the Dark Rift 12/21/2017 for 2300 Days) (This is Fulcanelli's Cross of Hendaye Design and Conclusion (in the Mystery of the Cathedrals) (supernoetics.com/2012-a-great-time-to-be-alive/ ............... the "Y" design that involves Uranus on 12/21/2012, is only a revolving theme of the Uranus Pluto Square that marks the 2300 Days of Daniel, voiced though Nostradamus)

(Deadly Head Wound = Seven Years of Revelation, was not really directed at Donald Trump, as 27 x 2 for MABUS, from JFK for death of Antichrist (Dumb and Blind) ............. It is directed at Me, after you are finished suffering at mass suicide by your own hands, then, first the example of teleportation by blow out my brains as I've said, then once we are in the Andromeda Galaxy, God will send representatives to us, to articulate the way, and length of additional time we will be given ................ that is your only choice, incest/rape/murder, and ethnic suicide, is your pride in violating my body and testimony for your pleasure ............... there is only one acceptable answer between man and god, to blow out my brains .................. pain and death at your own hands will motivate you to have this done, during these 2300 Days)

youtube.com/watch?v=ctmRv0Uczko

The Cyclic Cross of Hendaye
and we learn that a country
exists, where death cannot reach man at the terrible time of the
double cataclysm. As for the geographical location of this promised
land, from which the 61ite will take part in the return of the golden
, it is up to us to find it. For the elite, the children of Elias, will
be saved according to the word of Scripture, because their profound
faith, their untiring perseverence in effort, will have earned for them
the right to be promoted to the rank of disciples of the Christ-Light.
They will bear his sign and will receive from him the mission of
renewing for regenerated humanity the chain of tradition of the
humanity which has disappeared.

ocrpesvv XN avesnica
President Negro of America (At the time of the Double Eclipse Cross and the Last 2300 Days of Daniel)

(Shepard's Monument Cryptogram, says USA and D for Donald Trump and M for Mike Pence on reverse .... with American on the opposite side, and the word is not ego it is NEGRO)

The Negro or the "Black Male" is your Son of Man, it does not mean I am the President, but it does mean, you will follow my goals of blowing out my brains during these last 2300 Days of Daniel. (If this is the Prophecy, then what can be done to fight against God?). The 112th President was a Negro of the United States, but, if you don't count the Negro, then the 112th President is Donald Trump, I believe this is the basis for the assassination or death of the president and pope during these 2300 Days, this is the legal tie to prophecy in ending your lives. A great tragedy will come to the USA, then, I believe the President and Pope, will be killed, ending in, you satisfying my law, of blowing out my brains at Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, near my address.

(Edgar Cayce's Testimony was killed sometime earlier on, with the Dust Bowl association) (However, Edward Leedskalnin and Nguyen Van Lem, both have mass suicide by provision of the state credited to them .................. God can kill thousands of negro and ethnics here in the USA, just by using enough force against me, so mass suicide is one method I may be given a national and international reputation as the with the generation before, or it is just your pain and death, and catastrophe, that will, provide the same solution with Nguyen Van Lem, during the first resurrection, you will provide for me, of, blowing out my brains)

(It is not about God, it is about Contending with God, that Means, Nuclear Detonation instead of Activation of Nibiru Rainbow/Noah's Rainbow, that means Millions of America Lives coming to a close soon, at the hands of man) (Lord Coming Continued)

oswego.edu/~kanbur/a100/lecture13.html
courses.lumenlearning.com/suny-astronomy/chapter/the-brightness-of-stars/

The "Cross of Hendaye" deals with Differences ... so this is simple ... sirius itself has cycles in 70 or so years, but I don't believe that is what is being taught:

1. Solstices of the Sun
2. Difference from Solstices to Civil Year (Beginning of Jan. is Beginning of Civil Year)

Difference from 12/21/2017 to 1/1/2018 = Holiday Season (1 Degree along the the Earth's Tilt of 23 Degrees)

1. Double Eclipse Cross of USA (Moon to Mark NIBIRU RAINBOW)
2. Star Sirius Deviation (to Mark NIBIRU RAINBOW

Notice our Earth's sun on the "Apparent Magnitude" chart, is near 25 for Christmas, and Sirius is near 1 for New Years ................ we have the same range of 12/21/2017 Solstice New Years, or, Christmas to New Years for the Lord's Coming at the onset of 2300 Days. (Thats it, this is about your sin against God and against the Son of Man, I believe your legal reason for the lord's return without provocation is false, but I believe, you miss your opportunity to use lethal force against me on Christmas to see lots of ethnic people die, and, we will do this again at the City Hall, around New Years .............. most of the ethnic people that use lethal force against me are ethnic police officers, but I believe this problem will be addressed by the people in another soon, very similar to black lives don't matter).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby raymond1234 » Tue Feb 27, 2018 4:17 pm

Soneonepleasehelp wrote:Hello,

my dream started off as I remember - I reached for a doorknob and opened the door. When I stepped inside, it's as if the door and any room or space that should have been on the other side had vanished. Floating there in front of me was a huge glowing golden sphere. It was encased by - but not touching - a blue ring that extended upward at 6 or so points and connected to each other at the top, creating a dome type structure. The ring rotated and was extremely vivid in color giving off a bright glow. The whole thing was maybe 10' wide considering it was fully in view for me. I couldn't understand what I was seeing, but stared for a couple of seconds and then was suddenly awoken from the dream.

I think the door you entered represents you entering a new level of consciousness.
The golden sphere represents the halo often found around the head of Jesus and other religious figures.
Gold represents higher consciousness and spiritual development.
The sphere could have represented a home or a sacred place for the ring.
Something for you to take, like Lord of the Rings.......or something for you to grasp.
Rings represent infinity because there is no beginning and no end.
Blue is is one of the chakra colors. Blue represents communication. But depending on the shade of blue, it could have been Indigo (your third eye )
or Violet ( higher consciousness).

I think it is a sign that you might be entering a phase of learning something spiritual, esoteric or psychic awareness.
Or you just glimpsed a piece of what might exist.

It seems like it was a nice dream.

Just a few ideas.

https://www.healthline.com/health/fitne ... /7-chakras
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Return to Mystic Dreams