Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

•••~SHOT~•••

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

•••~SHOT~•••

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 23, 2017 9:05 am

The word “SHOT” ... as if I could send a message back in time to myself ... with a ‘picture of 1,000 words ... lingering along... (as to look ... SHoooooooooT and ... re:look at everything and don’t take the ‘norm’ as truth, but a lie being told and to confirm what is ... truth vs faults... as lines go)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~•••

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:13 am

time.com/president-donald-trump-inauguration-day-photos/

(Nostradamus) RAY MABUS = BAR JESUS (Bible)
(President from the 9/11/2001 Attacks) TOYNBEE IDEA = D.B.COOPER

1. Higgs Boson
2. JFK Assassination

Flip, Snip, Patch, Pluck!

1. 10,000 Saints / 365 Days = 27 Years for Nostradamus 3rd Antichrist of Revelation 5:11
2. 1600 Furlongs for 16 Years from 9/11/2001 of Revelation 14:20

1. 2017 - 27 Years - 27 Years = JFK Assassination
Turin Shroud of Jesus burned in 1997 + 27 Years = 2024 (77 Years from Roswell UFO) (Jesus cannot be called to or referred to as "Antichrist"
2. (2300 of Daniel - 700 for Daniel = 1600) 2300 of Daniel was the Opening of Heaven for the Lord's Body, that was completed with Stephen in Jerusalem...............we have a new measurement for the Opening of Heaven with the Lord's Body that is 1600 in context.

(From Flight 370 plus 1260/1290 days = 8/21 to 9/23, from Flight 370 plus 1335 Days = 10/13 to 11/22, from 9/11/2001 for turncoated 2300 of Daniel = 11/22 (2520 for 7 Years or 1260 + 1260 - 2300 = 220 or 11/22) (The Seven Years of Revelation begins with the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, THAT IS TO PARALLEL THE JFK ASSASSINATION)

(Nguyen Van Lem = DEADLY HEAD WOUND = February 1, 1968 = Space Shuttle Columbia Disaster = February 1, 2003 for 2300 of Daniel (Nibiru Cataclysm)
(JFK Assassination = DEADLY HEAD WOUND = 11/22/1963 = Saint Malachy/Allen C. Martin Prophecy of 112th Pope and President, to begin REVELATIONS)

(God gives a new measurement for the "Wine Press" in Revelation of 1600 Furlongs, if that is a Correction for Daniel's Prophecy then the logical association is the 2300 Days of Daniel, and that will be resolved soon, approximately on the date of 11/22/2017 (right now there is still time to begin this North Korean War, as a Challenge Response, or we'll see what becomes necessary)

(Contemporary Science, Yes there is an Answer, we've discussed the Measurement of the Stars Previously) (2000 Years for about 30 Days of Sidreal Shift of the Stars for 2300 of Daniel, since Jesus is measured at "two thousand" for the swine and, "thirty" for Jesus and Joseph)

The Jumping Jesus Phenomenon = 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses to Donald Trump Assassination
TechnoCalyps Part II Preparing for the Singularity
youtube.com/watch?v=u1n0QSnWyAA&ytbChannel=TheDejavu434

Our psychic universe is expanding even more rapidly than the physical universe. Let us define the measurement of known scientific facts in the year 1 A.D. as "one jesus," using the name of the celebrated philosopher born that year. (JUDAS THROWN OFF A HIGH CLIFF)

Before going any further, let us ask how long it took to arrive at one jesus. One way of estimating is to take the estimated age of homo sapiens, in which case it took 40,000 to 100,000 years.

How long did it take to double this accumulation of knowledge, to achieve two jesuses? It required 1500 years - until 1500 A.D. How long did it take to double again and obtain four jesuses? It required 250 years, and we had four jesuses in our larder by 1750.

The next doubling took 150 years, and by 1900 A.D. humanity had eight jesuses in our information account. The next doubling took 50 years, and by 1950 we had 16 jesuses. The next, ten years, and by 1960 we had 32 jesuses. The next doubling took seven years, and by 1967 we had 64 jesuses. And the next doubling took 6 years; by 1973 we have 128 jesuses. (ASSASSINATION OF JFK)

There is no reason to imagine that the acceleration has stopped. Thus, we almost certainly reached 256 j around 1978-79 and 512 j in 1982.

In short, we are living in a mental transformation space; that is, an omnidimensional halo expanding toward infinity in all directions. And the electronic center of this halo of mentation is possibly everywhere. It is all available to you right where you are sitting now. Just plug in a terminal. The machine doesn't care who or what you are. rawilson.com/sitnow.html

When this measurement reaches "10,000 Saints" or "10,000 Jumping Jesus" then 27 years of the Antichrist War will have passed, and the Events of Revelation will Begin with the DEADLY HEAD WOUND. (That is the Approximate Context of Nostradamu's Statement, because it is the "DEADLY HEAD WOUND", that separates "man and beast" in the events of the revelation) (The Calculation of the Comet with a 127 Year Cycle of Unarius Pluto Cycle is also something that happens on approximately 11/22/2017).

(What God considers the Three Wise Men of the Cabul (sentient intelligence), which was to my understanding, Edward Leedskalnin, Edgar Cayce, and the 9/11/2001 Falling Moses............the same abilities in testifying of God's Mercies in predating Man with the events of Atlantis's 14 Dynasties (Matthew 1:17)...................Terrence Mckenna discovered that I have the same abilities as Edgar Cayce to articulate Unknown Knowledges, and for that reason he and several other scientists were euthanized, shortly after investigating these processes during my short stay at the university of pennsylvania................David Bowie on the other hand wanted to investigate what happened to me in Jerusalem and in Vietnam, and to him I presented my ability to turn lead into gold, and for that reason, he was euthanized by one of the secret services) (If you want War, then it is the same as Vietnam, then that is what you need to do, before God gives you an answer on 11/22, you are not the law or the prophets, but in this situation of proving yourselves to be a threat to the potential and God's Mercies in completing the covenant, then, your blind and dumb conclusion needs to continue and complete the Seven Years of Revelation.............wait to long and that dead limb you have for a president will be euthanized following the rough pattern of Vice President Joe Biden's Son) (You see what the Christian Community has recently done to me? As their revive their war against my testimony and against God, it now becomes your turn to do the same).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Mon Oct 23, 2017 12:29 pm

Meaningless. Empty.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 24, 2017 1:28 pm

Sheena wrote:Meaningless. Empty.

RAY MABUS = BAR JESUS = LHC Cern = (Higgs Boson Psalms 9:16)
ACTS 13:6 And when they had gone through the isle unto Paphos, they found a certain sorcerer, a false prophet, a Jew, whose name [was] Barjesus:
ACTS 13:8 But Elymas the sorcerer (for so is his name by interpretation ) withstood them, seeking to turn away the deputy from the faith.

TOYNBEE IDEA = D.B.COOPER = Donald Trump = (JFK Assassination 2Chronicles 13:20)
MATTHEW 14:1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,
MATTHEW 14:2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.

(27 Years of MABUS then with a "Comet" of 100 Years, turmoil for the white and black races)
"Large Hadron Collider (LHC) is the world’s largest and most powerful particle accelerator. ... The LHC consists of a 27-kilometre ring" home.cern/topics/large-hadron-collider

(Black Hole Observed in the Earth's Sun, Matching Fatima's Prophecy of 100 Years (NIBIRU = NOAH'S RAINBOW), 16 Years from 9/11/2001)
"Edmond Halley ... Though Halley died in 1742, which was 19 years before the 1761 transit of Venus ... It was also during the 1761 transit of Venus that observers noticed something strange: a fuzzy halo of light surrounding the dark spot of Venus." exploratorium.edu/venus/question4.html

BACKGROUND

God said he would take one stick and unite the names of Joseph and Judah, Ezekiel 37:16-19 .................... Joseph the Blessings is finally Accounted with the Tribes in Revelation, during the Seven Years, According to Daniel the Prophet that the Last Week would be used to Confirm the Covenant ......................... Now, Moses is a King in the Line of Judah, as a Son of Man under Joseph ................... that means matching the Events of Nguyen Van Lem in Vietnam and the JFK Assassination .................... God will announce his authority over the houses of Judah and Joseph by announcing the ensign of nations over the death of the USA's President, using the DEADLY HEAD WOUND to announce the 7 Years of Revelation, and the end of the enemy of Moses's Testimony....................the name MABUS just happens to match the Names of Donald Trump's Grandparents and the locations near the Danubus River in Europe, matching Nostradamus exactly. (The Majority of the Jewish Population, classifies the "Heart of Judah" in God's Eyes) (Mass Suicide at the Global Level, weather that is Terrorism or White Cop Killing is the result of using force against me, that is paid for and supported by the USA's state and church, God will have to resolve this issues of mass suicides soon, as the lives of seven billion come to a full and complete close)

(The Levites are used to complete a heavenly measurement, Sons of Man under Levite to give the Written Gospel, that is finished...................Joseph is used to complete an earthly measurement of what God consider's his potential for the completion of the covenant (with the pertinent argument of the "Seed Population" 200,000,000 ... for the New Earths Deu. 34:1-3) (Ethnic Suicide is extreme, weather a negro or a ethnic chooses to slit his throat or burn itself to death, or kill itself or the public at large, that is apart of God's Testimony for Joseph in removing "dead work and dead flesh", that includes the presidency of the usa, and the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, according to the gospel's law, as we continue to see, what is necessary)

phys.org/news/2012-08-nasa-confident-nail-biter-mars.html
(RAY MABUS = TOYNBEE IDEA, Only in the Limited Context of your Activities with Mars, Reporting the Assassination of Donald Trump and the Assassination of Joe Biden's Son Before that, for using lethal forces collectively, in warring with Moses)

May 2008 (Negro President is Elected this Year, then, Vice President Joe Biden's Son is killed in May of 2015)
Aug 1976 (very close to the WOW SIGNAL! and 30 Years for Jesus and Joseph to 2017 for Luke 3:23, as measurement of Two Witnesses)
Sept 1997 (year of the Turin Shroud Burning and 27 Years of MABUS to the Present)
Nov. 2011 (Anniversary of JFK, and Anniversary of Shane Montgomery, as parallels for MABUS conclusion at 100 years of Fatima's Prophecy)

(2004 you have the great flood that killed almost a million people, so that was seriously under reported)

Harold Camping claimed in May of 2011 God would Return and then Several Months later, the Flood would be Finished. Translating that into today's terms that is the death of Vice President Joe Biden's Son in May and then the death of President Donald Trump in November of 2017. (You have one only legal report of a negro committing suicide, that is to be found dead, near my address, http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png, the last set of instruction you were given, was at the next euthanasia of a negro or a ethnic that uses force against me, was to call it a murder in your pride, and follow the due processes of the law, until God decides to give you an answer, in terms of euthanasia, so it may not require much more than that, before the level of suffering and pain you keep doing to me, begins to stop) (Right Now, I have an erran to run but I can guarantee pain, so, play blind and dumb and do what is necessary, I'll be back in a few hours)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 2:09 pm

1. Your taking things the wrong way ... as too Higgs Boson, as this dream makes meeee... have to take a fresh look at the facts... and given my insight (as many people claim ‘ability’ to the ‘God Particle’ (as that is what this is about) ... Scientific perspective ... as the unwritten rule of thumb ... (if one takes the one “God” as the force)

Editing: Gibbs Rules... #39 "There is no such thing as coincidence."

I kind af busy, let me get back...
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 24, 2017 5:45 pm

Batman wrote:1. Your taking things the wrong way ... as too Higgs Boson, as this dream makes meeee... have to take a fresh look at the facts... and given my insight (as many people claim ‘ability’ to the ‘God Particle’ (as that is what this is about) ... Scientific perspective ... as the unwritten rule of thumb ... (if one takes the one “God” as the force)

Editing: Gibbs Rules... #39 "There is no such thing as coincidence."

I kind af busy, let me get back...

youtube.com/watch?v=YsBoOCCy5FE&ytbChannel=null

(JFK ASSASSINATION, the Ghost Vehicle traces the final path of the vehicle that contained the lifeless body of president John F. Kennedy, a prophecy of Allen C. Martin/Saint Malachy of the 112th President and Pope, that remains unanswered)

(Unarius Academy of Sciences believed Jesus would return on 9/23/2017, 16 Years from 2001, within the 33 Days of 8/21 to 9/23, that prophecy failed (1260/1290)....................Heaven's Gate believed that then Hally Bopp Comet Passed (same association of 16 years from 9/11/2001) that Jesus would return, so their dress and attire identified with JFK or 10/13 to 11/22 (1335)........................Finally "People's Temple" believed that Jesus would return to Jerusalem, and this would be God's answer to 9/11/2001, at the 70th Year of Roswell UFO, they were also wrong, and to that statement of 2520 - 2300 or 220 or 11/22 for JFK, we have answered with the following for the Higgs Boson)

Nostradamus Epistle to Henry II (excerpt about RAY MABUS)

There are some who would attribute to me that which is not mine at all. The eternal God alone, who is the thorough searcher of humane hearts, pious, just and merciful, is the true judge, and it is to him I pray to defend me from the calumny of evil men. (HIGGS BOSON) These evil ones, in their slanderous way, would likewise want to inquire how all your most ancient progenitors, the Kings of France, have cured the scrofula (AIRBUS FLIGHT 370)

Notwithstanding those who cannot contain the malignity of the evil spirit, as time elapses after my death, my writings will have more weight than during my lifetime. Should I, however, have made any errors in my calculation of dates, or prove unable to please everybody, I beg that your more than Imperial Majesty will forgive me. I protest before God and his Saints that I do not propose to insert any writings in this present Epistle that will be contrary to the true Catholic faith, whilst consulting the astronomical calculations to the best of my ability. (SAINT MALACHY)

Such is the extent of time past, subject to correction by the most learned judgment, that the first man, Adam, came 1,242 years before Noah (not reckoning by such Gentile calculations as Varro used, but simply by the Holy Scriptures, as best my weak understanding and astronomical calculations can interpret them.) About 1,080 years after Noah and the universal flood came Abraham, who, according to some, was a first-rate astrologer and invented the Chaldean alphabet. About 515 or 516 years later came Moses, and from his time to that of David about 570 years elapsed. From the time of David to that of out Savior and Redeemer, Jesus Christ, born of the unique Virgin, 1,350 year elapsed, according to some chronographs. Some may object that this calculation cannot be true, because it differs from that of Eusebius. From the time of the human redemption to the detestable heresy of the Saracens about 621 years elapsed. From this one can easily add up the amount of time gone by.

1. 1260/1290 Days from Flight 370 = 8/21 to 9/23 of 2017 (Japan Bombings to 9/11/2001)
2. 1335 Days from Flight 370 = 10/13 to 11/22 of 2017 (Fatima to JFK)
3. 2300 Days Difference from the Last Seven Years Flight 370 has Marked technically would be 11/22 because that is the difference from 2520 (1260+1260)

God is clear about giving us an answer at the 70 Year of Daniel that is this year, to, those ends we'll have this in view:

II CHRONICLES 25:1 Amaziah [was] twenty and five years old [when] he began to reign, and he reigned twenty and nine years in Jerusalem. And his mother's name [was] Jehoaddan of Jerusalem.
II CHRONICLES 25:4 But he slew not their children, but [did] as [it is] written in the law in the book of Moses, where the LORD commanded, saying, The fathers shall not die for the children, neither shall the children die for the fathers, but every man shall die for his own sin.
II CHRONICLES 25:5 Moreover Amaziah gathered Judah together, and made them captains over thousands, and captains over hundreds, according to the houses of [their] fathers, throughout all Judah and Benjamin: and he numbered them from twenty years old and above, and found them three hundred thousand choice [men, able] to go forth to war, that could handle spear and shield.
II CHRONICLES 25:6 He hired also an hundred thousand mighty men of valour out of Israel for an hundred talents of silver.
II CHRONICLES 25:11 And Amaziah strengthened himself, and led forth his people, and went to the valley of salt, and smote of the children of Seir ten thousand.
II CHRONICLES 25:12 And [other] ten thousand [left] alive did the children of Judah carry away captive, and brought them unto the top of the rock, and cast them down from the top of the rock, that they all were broken in pieces.

The King of Judah is the enemy Moses, at the beginning of Seven Years (2520 or 1260 + 1260), at approximatly 100 years from Fatima's Prophecy, at approximately 10,000 Saints of Weight or 10,000 / 365 = 27 Years. So Matching the Assassination of JFK (which parallels the the death of a babylonian king that dealth with daniel in that day, for a memorial in this statement)..........................(HIGG BOSON, that is God touches the Earth with a judgment of 10,000 Saints or "Jumping Jesuses" and this anointing of the earth marks the Seven Years of Revelation) (in this statement the first time God says 10,000 Saints is Heavenly, but the next time God says 10,000 Saints is Earthy that is "Jumping Jesus" or Higgs Boson) Everything will be settled soon with the law, in the mean time, we may come full circle in ethnic suicide and loss of life by using lethal forces and force against me, especially in light of what happens, and that is soon.

(Nostradamus is clear, 1260 and 1335 double as linear measurements but 2300 does not, that means we are left at 11/22 for JFK DEADLY HEAD WOUND as the answer to the beginning of Seven Years of Revelation.............INRI (Inc*/Rape/Mur*)................if you are fortunate you can still manage to be blind and dumb and continue to commit suicide by using force against me, as that is the only concern of a great deal of people, if not, you need to address this issue, as your suffering and your pain increases)
Last edited by Kamikaze on Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:19 pm, edited 6 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:00 pm

.... Higgs Boson is about the ‘God Particle’ as the coincidence in which I am referring too... is in which timing is critical and must be weighed in this ‘Field of Dreams’ (World Series is on ... Houston as i •••~~~•••)
... as this event was recorded on July 4.... and the year was 2012
... (both have ‘picture 1,000 word meaning that pop out with meeee)
... now the “interesting thing is" that the Higgs boson does in the universe relates to a fundamental question of modern physics... if one is up too speed... as Physicists observe four forces of nature: electromagnetic, strong nuclear, weak nuclear and gravity. The photon carries the electromagnetic force, while the W+, W-and Z bosons carry the weak nuclear force and a set of gluons carries the strong nuclear force. And gravity is carried by … well they want to squeeze little old (this x God particle) gravity into the standard model of making mass... as the crown-jewel theory of modern physics that explains three other fundamental forces in physics—but none has succeeded.Gravity just doesn't fit in when using Einstein's theory of relativity, which explains gravity only on large scales
Gravity is completely different from the other forces described by the standard model.
So when you do some calculations about small gravitational interactions, you get stupid answers. The math simply doesn't work.
That is why I came up with the equation that explains this force as ‘God Will’ (Gravity) at its core.
This equation is: Ge=~wat2

... as the WAT2 is the ‘Mass’ part in Einstein‘s theory and this “~” is the symbol for motion too the mass... to form or move in force... as a independent ‘God particle’ which is ‘lite’ as this goes too i (intelligent) design (Creativity) and ... well Houston ... okay, curse all is pitching... so you need how to batty out :neer:

Now on 2. Daniel’s Prophecy about the abomination, it already happen, and it was meant for the Jewish state (people) as a whole ... as it goes to the war over that land mass (religious) Palestine (Muslim) vs Nut-in-yahoo .gov (Jewish) ... as it boiled down too waiting (45) for ... (time and 1/2) as in ‘overtime’ in this ‘conflict’ as Jesus comes too play ball... (football/soccer)
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Tue Oct 24, 2017 6:54 pm

Mabus... Nostradamus clearly pointed out his death! Therefore thing make :2cents: cents only when ... Ray Mabus timely demise ... he was born in 1948 ... that put him at 69 years of age... so most likely his death is early... and it’s been 27 years of this new world warfare ... as cultures go... (as everyone can see and hear about the anti-Christ •••~~~••• Trump and nuclear war with North Korea) :whistling:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 24, 2017 9:56 pm

Batman wrote:.... Higgs Boson is about the ‘God Particle’ as the coincidence in which I am referring too... is in which timing is critical and must be weighed in this ‘Field of Dreams’ (World Series is on ... Houston as i •••~~~•••)
... as this event was recorded on July 4.... and the year was 2012
... (both have ‘picture 1,000 word meaning that pop out with meeee)
... now the “interesting thing is" that the Higgs boson does in the universe relates to a fundamental question of modern physics... if one is up too speed... as Physicists observe four forces of nature: electromagnetic, strong nuclear, weak nuclear and gravity. The photon carries the electromagnetic force, while the W+, W-and Z bosons carry the weak nuclear force and a set of gluons carries the strong nuclear force. And gravity is carried by … well they want to squeeze little old (this x God particle) gravity into the standard model of making mass... as the crown-jewel theory of modern physics that explains three other fundamental forces in physics—but none has succeeded.Gravity just doesn't fit in when using Einstein's theory of relativity, which explains gravity only on large scales
Gravity is completely different from the other forces described by the standard model.
So when you do some calculations about small gravitational interactions, you get stupid answers. The math simply doesn't work.
That is why I came up with the equation that explains this force as ‘God Will’ (Gravity) at its core.
This equation is: Ge=~wat2

... as the WAT2 is the ‘Mass’ part in Einstein‘s theory and this “~” is the symbol for motion too the mass... to form or move in force... as a independent ‘God particle’ which is ‘lite’ as this goes too i (intelligent) design (Creativity) and ... well Houston ... okay, curse all is pitching... so you need how to batty out :neer:

Now on 2. Daniel’s Prophecy about the abomination, it already happen, and it was meant for the Jewish state (people) as a whole ... as it goes to the war over that land mass (religious) Palestine (Muslim) vs Nut-in-yahoo .gov (Jewish) ... as it boiled down too waiting (45) for ... (time and 1/2) as in ‘overtime’ in this ‘conflict’ as Jesus comes too play ball... (football/soccer)

Edward Leedskalnin compares one measure of "Joseph the Blessings" to about 10,000 Pounds (for 10,000 Saints at Jesus Return)... ... ... ... 1000 Wave Length (?)

1000 something frequency from a, Quartz crystal color tuning forks, is compared to one measure of "Joseph the Blessings". (for the 1000 Year Kingdom stated in Revelation)

(History ... ... ... ... south-pole.com/p0000150.htm ... ... ... ... (Spiritual Uncleanness from the Jewish People, the same crime, the gospel lists of "sedition and murder", that lead to the holocaust, because the people did not want to identify with the coming of the age God had prepared for the last Three Wisemen of Joseph before the Events of the Revelation) (the same way the jewish people promote inces* between me and my mother and me and my relatives and my brother children, under the authority of the state, they functioned with Edward Leedskalnin, the murder God rebuked was more or less directed by the state or regime with his brother hitler..................to answer that accusation against God, God had prepared his Journey into New York City, and furnished his testimony with a Pillow Stone of Jacob (A Measure of Joseph's Blessing)..................it is true hitler's regime did try to kill him at some point as history records, however, after Edgar Cayce Died, that is when the USA put its pride aside and began to listen to the teachings God allowed Edward Leedskalnin to perform.....................so from the Philadelphia Experiment which happened around the time Edward came to New York in the USA around Fatima's Prophecy, and then more progressively after the death of Edgar Cayce with "Operation High Jump")

("Operation High Jump", as a reference to the "Jumping Jesus Equation" that accumulates to a relative 10,000 Jesus, before higgs boson, is an equation that was introduced from a different set of information......................after Edgar Cayce Died, it was Edward Leedskalnin that began the "Jumping Jesus" equation at the digit of "2"...............(one for Judas to parallel Jesus, with the "Cabul" in that relationship, as a specific identifier with Joseph the Blessings, then this was multiplied with Roswell UFO Incident, and from that point forward the relationship has doubled marked by specific events until the Higgs Boson is Produced)

(So from "Jacob's Pillow Stone", to the "Paul's Bracelet", the measure of Joseph was increased, and that allowed the portal openings for use with the latent expressions of "Joseph the Blessings", from that point forward there is mostly silence...................the relationship of "Joseph the Blessings" God has clearly illustrated at some point it will be used as an open rebuke for the Seven Year Judgment of Discernment..................outside of that, God hasn't used Science as a observation of a complete law, so that was a first in history..................its also true Edward Leedskalnin became near death of natural causes, and also, he was likely killed, by his brother hitler, in the jews attempt to levi a false accusation against God)

(there are direct observations of "Joseph the Blessings", but that isn't something that is naturally in the scope of natural law, or fundamental processes in this universe...................the processes in higher dimensions create equalizing arguments, where one is often a positive and another takes away the value of the other, so articulation is by design limited.....................when the "Jumping Jesus Equation" reached the value of "2" that is one for Jesus, and one for Edgar Cayce (as apart of Joseph/Cabul that is God's Declarative in reproving the blind and dumb death for violation of his Permissive Will by an open rebuke (Jesus the Permissive Will of God)..................So when the "Jumping Jesus Equation" reached the value of "2", one for particle, and one for antiparticle, then God allowed Joseph the Blessings to illustrate his Will as touching the Earth, in that instance of the law...................but these events do not officially take place until the Seven Years of Revelation)

(Going back a moment, the Jewish People used the Mothers and Relatives of both Edgar Cayce and Edward Leedskalnin to rape and kill their bodies repeatedly, and this took place until the state was convinced the jews would be allowed to die, so that is the same as today..................now there is only Pain and Death for Jerusalem, as the Higgs Boson is a clear rebuke...................you have your answer about the deaths of the scientists here in the usa at the university of pennsylvania for dealing with me, to discover truth, and the death of terrence mckenna, and many other deaths..................however, the pain of jerusalem aside, you target is Genetic Dan, that is something that will gradually gain value during the seven years of revelation...................Nguyen Van Lem in a more open example, is connected to the deaths of hundreds of scientists, that is all false, also as an enemy of the state, that is also all false, right now, the issue of satan simply promoting mass suicide has gained more ground with god, not enough to kill every american citizen, but enough to kill its president until more becomes necessary, relatively matching the death of joe biden's son, for the presidency under obama's promotion of inces* relations with me and my mother and me and my brothers children, and by consequence the philadelphia police department)

(Going back a Moment into this Discussion:

1. Philadelphia Experiments (At Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA at the memorial for the Philadelphia Experiment)
2. "Operation High Jump" (most likely outside of NY, however, officially, it was to one of the earth's poles)
3. "Andromeda Galaxy Expedition" (this is the last location for Flight 370)

(11/22-24 of 2014 ... Shane Montgomery is a good example of the "Jumping Jesus" Equation, before it doubles the last and final time to reach 10,000 Saints/Jesus and to begin the JFK Assassination as a declaration of God's Will along with the Higgs Boson)

(So I will be clear, and at the moment, its not important so I won't try to tie this to history but..................after Nostradamus went on an expedition off world, after God euthanized the King by piercing his skull for cutting off the head of Nostradamus as history records..................then when the Lost Books were Produced Off World...................All of the Jews in Jerusalem were Killed, and also all of Nostradamus's relatives, that included whoever claimed they were his spouse and next of kin) (the state's behavior in waiting for the jews to lynch themselves with INRI is the same, so I expect you to react the same way today....................so far now, best you should do since God actively euthanizes negros and other non-whites for using force against me, is to continue as you are, until you have the legal reasons we discussed, to avenge yourselves of their "blind and dumb" death, so Jerusalem will be cleansed, and you will have this pain not necessarily involved with me directly...............because educating the public about the jewish incest can begin the final holocaust for seven years, but that doesn't really have any value with God at the moment)

(Euthanasia of President Donald Trump, and Euthanasia of Pope Francis perhaps Pope Benedict also, since they are still living, is a conclusion, evidence from God should be presented with, if and when, God does not kill these people on 11/22/2017 to declare his will, that is something you can do in your walk of faith..................matching JFK and Pope John Paul II (John Paul II is guilty of using my father to abuse and kill my body, for the Pope's immediate pleasure) (if and when God decides to give me the ability to show you this, and more, sure, a good deal of people will be killed by your own hands) (it depends this should be handled faithfully as we continue to see what is necessary, however, if you were by god to see the castration and murder of my body and the dead ethnic corpses only of 9/11/2001, by association, immediate euthanasia would become necessary in society)

hoaxes.org/weblog/comments/demon_on_bed
doubtfulnews.com/2014/02/viral-skinwalker-picture-is-a-hoax/

RAY MABUS = Prophecy of the Lord's Body taking a different purpose at his coming (they did not identify Jesus when they saw him at his tomb)
TOYNBEE IDEA = Prophecy of 112 President and Pope, coinciding, with the Unified Measurement of "Joseph the Blessings" accounted with the Tribes in Revelation (the High Priest and Ruler, that, eliminated the testimony of Jesus, were killed in acts)

(I understand why God kills Donald Trump, or if he doesn't, what you may want him to die........................but as for the Pope to die that is another issue with God....................you do understand how the Christian Community is altogether, a false witness against me, no to mention, ethnic are put to death sometimes in their name, for using force against me?.....................(so they will die as a slave in INRI, as they curse God before they die, as the lord rebukes them with his body, but forget that statement for a moment)..........................If God kills Pope Francis or Benedit or both, then that means God may present the Sign of Divorce in its initial expression based on the euthanasia of the Jewish People in Jerusalem (know that they also use my mother and relatives in a pattern with God in challenging the nations over their euthanasia).................that is something you have to do, but as I've said, once you violate God's interests in euthanasia with me in pleasuring yourselves, there will be no contact policy until you die (that is to repeat the events of the first resurrection), and you can continue in your debate about the euthanasia of the ethic people and their "lives matters", as a response to Moses, whoever he is)

(So there are issue that cannot be answered until we reach 11/22/2017 until about that time, when God responds to his WILL about these final Seven Years)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 24, 2017 11:20 pm

Batman wrote:Mabus... Nostradamus clearly pointed out his death! Therefore thing make :2cents: cents only when ... Ray Mabus timely demise ... he was born in 1948 ... that put him at 69 years of age... so most likely his death is early... and it’s been 27 years of this new world warfare ... as cultures go... (as everyone can see and hear about the anti-Christ •••~~~••• Trump and nuclear war with North Korea) :whistling:

abcnews.go.com/International/wireStory/bergdahl-life-prison-endangering-comrades-50653140
cnn.com/2013/11/14/us/jfk-assassination-5-things/index.html

1. Lee Harvey Oswald (JFK Assassin)
2. Berg Bergdahl

(you are viewing the illegitimate son of John F. Kennedy, compared to the illegitimate son of Donald Trump) (both presidents called for their death surrounding their end of life processes) (Antichrist 27 Year Parallel (JFK to Donald), with 100 Year Parallel (Abraham Lincoln to JFK)

(Genetic Dan, does not have a legal right to live, to hold positions of authority, or to hold position in the church.............most of the time God doesn't enforce this position, but sometimes God does, to whatever degree...................surrounding the death of Joe Biden's Son, I've asked the Vice President to euthanized so many jews in NY, as an enemy of my testimony and an enemy of God, in relation to Jerusalem, and that is an issue, God may very well reveal on 11/22 this year, and if that is God's course of action, then I will be faithful in testifying of that, and if not.................then you should think about what happened in my expression of God's Good Will, before this anniversary is completed, in rewarding INRI under the jews, with the remediation of life processes)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Wed Oct 25, 2017 2:25 am

WOW ... taking that kamikaze approach, and going off the deep end... as Wii should be addressing ...

To whom it may con-CERN ... as inn Switzerland and being neutral in a looney tune Field to looking at the arrival time of the ‘God Particle’ (Higgs Boson) in the year of 2012 on July 4th... as in “ Independence Day movie” and this is God’s way of ‘dotting the i’ ;) ... saying let’s play ball...

Even Einstein said, “God doesn’t roll dice with the U” :whistling: well it was some sort of i- verse...
So let’s call it the ‘Shot that can be heard around the Universe’ ... Re: HOUSTON (starting off the World Series...as to all those astro physicist :dj: )

As the God Particle is often described as being "responsible for mass in the universe" or something like that, and knowbody is lunar... lunatic ... looney tuning inn for this mass.... so are Wii getting into the core issue, or the divorce and getting WAT 2 out?

So if your going to get this deep into space hear, please go with the ‘Ge=~wat2’ (Matters formula) I’ve provided.

Simple formulas work well ... like with Nostradamus’s Mabus = death (I say person... :harhar: as a Ray of light) known for his role in the ‘Battleship’

I am not sure where your going with all those other ... as Jesus 2nd coming ... then ... CERN - particle moves the masses (away from World War, and in 2x2 formula = 4 peace) as this dream is about looking from the future back 2... WAT :infinity:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Oct 25, 2017 5:45 pm

(Is there a Unified Statement for a "Sign" that constitutes the Lord's Return with 10,000 Saints?) (AKA, Deadly Head Wound?)

LEVITICUS 26:8 And five of you shall chase an hundred, and an hundred of you shall put ten thousand to flight: and your enemies shall fall before you by the sword.
LEVITICUS 26:9 For I will have respect unto you, and make you fruitful, and multiply you, and establish my covenant with you.
LEVITICUS 26:10 And ye shall eat old store, and bring forth the old because of the new.

ISAIAH 52:10 The LORD hath made bare his holy arm in the eyes of all the nations; and all the ends of the earth shall see the salvation of our God.
ISAIAH 52:11 Depart ye, depart ye, go ye out from thence, touch no unclean [thing]; go ye out of the midst of her; be ye clean, that bear the vessels of the LORD.
ISAIAH 52:12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel [will be] your rereward

(The New Covenant of Revelation's Seven Years begins with the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, or the next Presidential Assassination..........The "Jumping Jesus"/"Jesus Withered the Fig Tree/Revelation 14:20, 1600 Furlongs for 16 Years from 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses............satisfies the argument of the gospel's law, and prophecy) (2300 Days of Daniel From Flight 370, the figure of 2300 is not a redundant figure, the gospel appears to offer only 1600 Furlongs in Revelation)

(Kecksburg UFO, its attributed to 1965, but it could of arrived immediately after the 1968 execution of Nguyen Van Lem) (Do we know without controversy when the Lord will Return? The Answer is Yes between the 70th Year of Daniel and the Final 7 Years of Daniel.................We can classify this as the DEADLY HEAD WOUND) (If Nguyen Van Lem was an act of man's sin, then JFK was an Act of God, and if JFK was an Act of God that means the next assassination will also be an act of God)

(Summary)

Matthew 24:20-21 says the Great Tribulation is Measured from "Flight 370" as an Act from God to discern his intentions. If that is true, then...............1290 and 1335 is given together in Daniel..............1260 and 153/1335 is given in revelation.............1260 and 1335 is given together also with Nostradamus...................2300 is abandoned, we are issued 1600, also Nostradamus appears to give us 1600 also in the same context of what we've discussed..................Three Literal Measurements, with the last one going from 9/11/2001 Mystery Flights, where as 1260/1290 and 1335 goes from Flight 370.

That means 2300 is the odd man out, so the best answer to that is 2520 (Miller's Prophecy) - 2300 = 220 or 11/22/2017...........its not false or conjecture, it is just not a literal statement because we are not issued this value in revelations, and that has precedence in God's Measurement of Discernment, versus the previous testaments.

If 1947 Roswell UFO predicted the death of Moses in his First Resurrection as the UFO Museums report both Nguyen Van Lem and Eddie Adams (attributed with the kill).................then the Kecksburg UFO of 1968 predicts the DEADLY HEAD WOUND, that is used to illustrate God's Authority with the Ensign of Nations (If God killed JFK to illustrate his will, then this action is doubled...................you have no legal evidence that God killed Nguyen Van Lem, then that is not something we need to relate to God doubling his action)

(So as I've said, from time to time you will catch the Christian Community violating my mouth and rectum and also with the ethnics, and the bottomline is that unless we keep watch, we will incorrectly understand that the gospel references to a 10,000 Year Reign of Jesus or a 1,000 Year Reign of Jesus, Jesus is quantified on a different scale, on a different system of measurement) (I believe that the Seven Billion Lives will die both dumb and blind conclusion cannot be taken literally until reasonable doubt is completed with the gospel's law, that means 2017 is the point of discernment and 11/22 is the Point of Discernment ..................God has done nothing with Jerusalem for the last few hundred years, so, to ignore that, is to submit your will to the natural state of man, in its preferences of suicides) (Unified Field Theory, was invented around the time of Edward Leedskalnin, that is not a coincidence, that is the result of a natural processes that have simply been ignored, because it could not be substantiated with longevity, but that will all change soon) (Along with a great deal of pain, as the violations of my mouth and rectum becomes the new routine for the public, as my suffering and pain takes less of a center state, your suffering and your pain will take more of a center stage.................all of this will be settled with in, well, soon)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Oct 26, 2017 8:35 am

Kamikaze wrote:(Is there a Unified Statement for a "Sign" that constitutes the Lord's Return with 10,000 Saints?)

Yes- HEAR, it reads “Sign
(As this constitutes Signing up/ Signing inn / Signing aboard ... etc etc echo, echo)

Now... if this is an on going ... inn Depth CON(6,5,4~~~FREE~~~)CERN, 2 Switzerland: as this is 1 ‘God Particle’ that took on a new name hear ... as “Captain” in this Field as nuclear particles go... sub

Well ... Gus Who ink :computer: Ge •••~ SHOT ~••• WAT 2
Jesus referred to laying down “ah” life... and not go kamikaze as it was coined 4 land mass... using zeros
Sow... that would get you into the “aints” as the “S” is $ from that realm.

If you want to grasps this ‘10,000 $aints’ ... one needs to get in-2 ( :2cents: ) change.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:40 am

Proposes that the Word is not just unspeakable, also invisible.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Oct 26, 2017 12:06 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Kamikaze wrote:(Is there a Unified Statement for a "Sign" that constitutes the Lord's Return with 10,000 Saints?)

Yes- HEAR, it reads “Sign
(As this constitutes Signing up/ Signing inn / Signing aboard ... etc etc echo, echo)

Now... if this is an on going ... inn Depth CON(6,5,4~~~FREE~~~)CERN, 2 Switzerland: as this is 1 ‘God Particle’ that took on a new name hear ... as “Captain” in this Field as nuclear particles go... sub

Well ... Gus Who ink :computer: Ge •••~ SHOT ~••• WAT 2
Jesus referred to laying down “ah” life... and not go kamikaze as it was coined 4 land mass... using zeros
Sow... that would get you into the “aints” as the “S” is $ from that realm.

If you want to grasps this ‘10,000 $aints’ ... one needs to get in-2 ( :2cents: ) change.

(Here's What Happened............The Jumping Jesus Prophecy officially drops off at year 1982 with a value of 512 (Philadelphia Code in Reverse), announcing the birth of the "Two Witnesses", that much is a true statement..............after that there is a lot of speculation, of which I've come clean:

1. 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses
2. 11/25/2014 Shane Montgomery
3. 11/22/2017 JFK Anniversary

Those are the last major three bumps in the Jumping Jesus Equation. The Gospel Rates this as 10,000 Saints to complete the "writing in the sand by Jesus", or Higgs Boson (RAY MABUS = BAR JESUS)....................The figure of "200,000,000" is not denoted in the gospel by the same context of the Lord's Return which is to begin the Seven Years of Revelation, therefore:

Prophecy Elder Paisios (Higgs Boson, and Death of the Jews in Jerusalem as an Enemy of God, at same time)
youtube.com/watch?v=jQBVJUWUU5M&ytbChannel=null
youtube.com/watch?v=VHvPoReZodA&ytbChannel=null

(Therefore: THE LIVING BODY OF JESUS is measured as 666, and this is revealed as literal 1600 Furlongs (from 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses to complete Jumping Jesus 10,000 Saints)........................THE LAMB SLAIN OR NEW JERUSALEM is measured as 2300 of Daniel, and this is revealed as a literal 200,000,000 SOULS LEFT ALIVE FOR 5 MONTHS OF STAR WORMWOOD.

The Phrase "Particle Collider" is not used, the phrase "Wine Press" along with 1600 Furlongs is used. That is a literal measurement for the "Lord's Coming with 10,000 Saints (Jumping Jesus)"......................where as 2300 of Daniel for NEW JERUSALEM, is translated, to 200,000,000 as a measurement of SOULS, this does not mark the LORD'S COMING...................that is another way of seeing why God does not use 2300 in the Book of the Lord's Return or "Revelation" (the "rereward" as we've discussed).

(Not my Conclusion, someone asked about RAY MABUS, relating to the "NAVY OF USA") (Elder Joseph of Vatopedi)

youtube.com/watch?v=hmV5gCg_xpE&ytbChannel=%D0%94%D0%B5%D1%98%D0%B0%D0%BD+%D0%A6%D0%B7%D0%91%D0%B3

C1Q65
Child without hands never was so great a thunderbolt seen:
the royal child wounded at the game of tennis.
On the hill fractures: lightning going to grind:
Three under the oaks trussed up in the middle.

("Manchild" of Revelation, is not the "Two Witnesses" (they are called "Antipas" or Martyr, matching, Deu. 27:5, God command to Moses, he does not use the "Rod of Joseph", anymore)...........the "Manchild" of Revelation is also not called "Jesus" (Jesus is Crucified in "Sodom and Egypt", matching, Zechariah 10:11, he does not bare the "Rod of Joseph" anymore)

(The "Manchild", can represent the "Higgs Boson", that is something Satan will Wrestle with during the last Seven Years before God's Discernment of the Seed Population is Completed) (Jesus does not reign for 10000 years or for 1000 year, Jesus does not bare the "Rod of Joseph", that means, we must understand the gospel's claims about the Lord's Body beign presented to the nations, on those terms)

C4Q77
"Selin" monarch Italy peaceful,
Realms united by the Christian King of the World:
Dying he will want to lie in Blois soil,
After having chased the pirates from the sea.

(This is where "RAY MABUS" = "NAVY USA", probably originates.................."Selin/Chyren", are names for the "Manchild"...............the phrase "Antichrist" is not used, the phrase, "Christian King of the World" is used..................for this reason, may, hold that the Third Antichrist is ""Selin/chyren", however that conclusion does not hold ground with Nostradamus...................Not "Higgs Boson", we see, "Lie in Blois Soil")

(We have Panned our Off World Expedition to the Andromeda Galaxy for about 10 or so more, Cruise Liners for the benefit of the USA NAVY..............matching Nguyen Van Lem.............just like God gave the Kecksburg UFO for blowing out the brains of Nguyen Van Lem, we will reach our detonation from the last know location of Flight 370, when you blow out my brains when you are ready for transport, that is God's Will and Intention, to go forward and back, unless and until that conclusion is rebuked, thus, that is something we will do.................the location that played a part in the Philadelphia Experiment near Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA, can be used as a test location for our Andromeda Galaxy Transport, so the same process, I will be shot in the head, and then I will drop dead)

(Baba Vanga's Answer to the 112th Prophecy of Allen C. Martin and Saint Malachy)
youtube.com/watch?v=DOIgGt0qn-c&ytbChannel=NEWS%20%26%20CONSPIRACY

Peter the Roman, who will pasture his sheep in many tribulations, and when these things are finished, the city of seven hills [i.e. Rome] will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The End. .... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_the_Popes

(The Body of Jesus Christ, was not burried originally in Jerusalem. It was taken outside of Jerusalem and most likely burried in Rome, Italy........as the gospel indicates he was in their custody..........this measurement to begin the linkage in the hyperdimension by dissolving some of the limitation of the SEAL, touches on the latent footprint of Jesus himself, including his death................that is the legal basis in God's Eyes to eliminat Italy, or Rome/Italy)

(God used the death of my body to reveal the destruction of 9/11/2001 Falling Man Moses................now if God does the same process with the body of Jesus that was originally crucified in rome, then all of rome will die............God allows the earth to bare witness................the Higgs Boson effects to touch on and modify natural theory can tough right on the magnetic arguments and frequency arguments..............the long standing conclusions are that all the particle colliders are, or can be, equilavent to nuclear bombs themselves, at the point where God activates the arguments of the Lord's Body) (Baba Vanga Confirmed the deaths of both Donald Trump and Pope Francis/Benedit..............so we'll just have to see what becomes necessary on 11/22/2017 for the 112th Prophecy of Saint Malachy/Allen C. Martin)

(brief public safety message: you will be encouraged to arm all state and local level police officers with no only a badge an a gun, but also my identification...........so we may or may not come to terms with 90 to 100 percent of every negro and ethnic death attributed to force used against me, either the taking of their own lives or the taking of the lives of their kind or white police officers.............you may have to kill every negro and ethnic to protect all public services, and mass transits systems, as we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Batman » Thu Oct 26, 2017 11:55 pm

Sheena wrote:Proposes that the Word is not just unspeakable, also invisible.

:infinity: •••~Shot~••• like the ‘God Particle’ ... yet it becomes definable... hear

... as it took place, and became matter... there4 a ... a shot in time
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Sheena » Fri Oct 27, 2017 1:23 pm

Gus, better if you do not reply to me. Your distortions of language are unreadable therefore always annoying.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Oct 27, 2017 6:37 pm

Batman wrote:
Sheena wrote:Proposes that the Word is not just unspeakable, also invisible.

:infinity: •••~Shot~••• like the ‘God Particle’ ... yet it becomes definable... hear

... as it took place, and became matter... there4 a ... a shot in time

facebook.com/246667595346687/photos/a.246675158679264.78487.246667595346687/1832201166793314/?type=3
youtube.com/watch?v=NB-HT1pyxqc&ytbChannel=null

Sutton and Macdade Blvd. in Folsom PA .................. Just as the Crop Circle Specifies .................... You will blow out my brains matching Nguyen Van Lem to use the DEADLY HEAD WOUND = KEY OF DAVID, and th preview the Andromeda Galaxy Off World Expedition...................Allen C. Martin's Prophecy denotes both death in the highest places of the public trust, and the highest places of the heads of state, but also the beginnning of the events for revelation:

Frederick Valentich disappeared while on a 125-mile (235 km) training flight in a Cessna 182L light aircraft over Bass Strait in Australia on the evening of Saturday, 21 October 1978.................(You recently released about 2800 Documents of JFK near October 21 of 2017 ................. this is only the beginning, as we continue to see what is necessary)

balkanfoodrecipes.com/balkan/famous-people/baba-vanga/
youtube.com/watch?v=8a-EPZl__a0&ytbChannel=null

President John F. Kennedy, was involved in the rape of Baba Vanga...............when he was allowed die by an act of God...............she was also called to be a witness (now as I've said Pope John Paul II instructed my father to rape and kill my body body for the pleasure Pope John Paul II had with my corpse, it is almost the same situation) (you are responsible for what the american citizens do to me in association with prophecy, as your lives come to a full and complete close, now, we will see what is necessary soon)

(President JFK, raped his own sister also, and after his euthanasia, his sister was never officially allowed to speak before death) (Right now there is much more magnitude as you have both an ethnic problem and a suicide problem with the jewish people in using force against me, and with the ethnic people................that said, we do have goals and the first goal we've discussed in the near future is, to encourage the use of authorities with the people in the hightest positions of state and in the highest positions of the public trust, with the sole intention of blowing our my brains soon, after we see, or when we see, what happens soon)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:17 am

Sheena wrote:Gus, better if you do not reply to me. Your distortions of language are unreadable therefore always annoying.

That is fine Sheena, (Malek) as reading is more important than writing ... and not like you, I try to respect such request to reasonable standards... remember this is my post... plus this was a message to myself, so with my new formula (based on the God Particle data) Ge=~wat2... these kind of communication through time makes it easy to decode, I'll take my he out of ~~~ Se :neer: na

Dats
:drumming: He :neer:ar to C~na
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sat Oct 28, 2017 12:15 pm

Gus Who wrote:this was a message to myself
Child, you are supposed to masturbate in private.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:16 pm

Gus Who wrote:
Sheena wrote:Gus, better if you do not reply to me. Your distortions of language are unreadable therefore always annoying.

That is fine Sheena, (Malek) as reading is more important than writing ... and not like you, I try to respect such request to reasonable standards... remember this is my post... plus this was a message to myself, so with my new formula (based on the God Particle data) Ge=~wat2... these kind of communication through time makes it easy to decode, I'll take my he out of ~~~ Se :neer: na

Dats
:drumming: He :neer:ar to C~na

(So we've discovered, number one, that RAY MABUS = BAR JESUS, and number two, that RAY MABUS = NAVY USA............now we need to discover how they arrived with the phrase "RAY" because Nostradamus does not use that phrase directly:

"REB MABUS" = "BAR JESUS"
youtube.com/watch?v=xrb-ZQAmw58&ytbChannel=UFOrbs

C10Q66
The chief of London through the realm of America,
The Isle of Scotland will be tried by frost:
King and "Reb" will face an Antichrist so false,
That he will place them in the conflict all together.

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

Very Clearly, Anniversary of JFK Assassination is Denoted in C10Q66 (1600 Furlongs or 16 Years from 9/11/2001), perhaps the Assassination of Donald Trump himself. Secondarily, the "Manchild" of Revelation is lifted up by the Women (Satan), the "Two Witnesses" are not. So it is the King/Satan and "Reb" or "Manchild". Next, in the same context MABUS dies which is a Comet is seen 100 years from its first appearance (Fatima Prophecy)..............You can't call Jesus a Comet, or an Angel or a Son of Man, a "Comet"................The Phrase 100 is literal however, the scientific relationship of "Joseph the Blessings" is about 10,000 pounds for One Measure, and about 1000 wave length for one measure, of interaction, so Nostradamus is clear. (You are instructed to use lethal force against me for a specific purpose, not because, I am the "Manchild" or because Moses is called the "Antichrist", that is to excite Joseph for Portal Activation) (Antichrist is Suicide...plain and simple..."REB MABUS" is what is presented to mankind that brings out the "Antichrist", they are not the same thing, so these are common mistakes made in pride, so we need to listen to the material) (You were instructed not to listen to a negro or an ethnic, that speaks out of his/her pride, and not out of facts).

(This from Jerusalem around 1965 or so, "REB MABUS" = Billy Meier, the son of a High Priest there or something, they believed would serve God by demanding satisfaction in the death of Nguyen Van Lem at Jerusalem's East Gate/Golden Gate.................The Prophecy that talks about Jesus returning to Jerusalem, can be flipped into a Prophecy about disposing of Jewish Bodies outside of and before the Eastern Gate/Golden Gate in Jerusalem................you'll have to challenge God over that issue) (now only the Jewish People, however, enough force has been used against me in taking life, to revive certains laws, certain issues of the law)

"REB MABUS" = Ge=~wat2 (?) (After 2017, humanities dies, dumb and blind with no mercy and no judgment)

pinterest.com/pin/491877590530704175

God = Highest Measurement of Intelligent
Sentient Life of the Highest Magnitude = (either created directly from God, the conclusion stops there, or God Willing Fashioned in an "image" as touching God) Infinite Consciousness, Infinite Exuberance (in thee infinite verses as touching God) = Second Highest Measurement of Intelligence
Sentient Life of the Second Order = an angel or entity created without sin, and therefore, without infinite exuberance (in thee infinite verses as touching God)
Sentient Life of the Third Order = An Image of God with both Infinite and Finite Consciousness in the Limited Exuberance (this is what qualifies as "Jesus", this is a mechanism, designed to serve as a basis for the equal potential god expresses from time to time with sentient life, or what remains of it, or what is connected to it) (Jesus is created lower then the angels so he can die, and illustrate, the translation God affords) (Jesus itself is not a complete expression of God's Will or Intelligence or Directives, or his law that is given to us) (Jesus illustrates both the potential and limitation that is by design, this relationship is unique, in that it is unprofitable with God, but profitable for his Will, however, God chooses to play that out from time to time) (universally true argument for Jesus, is that, no form of sentient intelligence, as "touching god", can offend, the same is true for angels, and down the scale the same is true for those receiving of the measurement the gospel affords)
Sentient Life of the Fourth Order = Infinite Consciousness, as touching finite consciousness and limited exuberance (this is a design limitation, intentional or as a result of) (the way consciousness is generated and mingles to produce sentient life that is not infinite as in immortal, or infinite as in not an offender of an image of god as a measurement of universality and intelligence) .................... (God makes the claim that man is created with equality with God in Mind, God also does not make the claim any where that man was created perfectly or that God ends up creating man perfectly when the gospel's law is finished)
Sentient Life of the Fifth Order = Infinite Consciousness/Finite Consciousness with limited exuberance, on the basis of having perfection in its design to some degree, either to remove corruption, or to, ensure a standard in the measure of intelligence (anything that deals with "spirituality" is classified as Sentient Life of the Fourth Order or above, so this is by implication) (that is an animal or a created begin, or other)
Sentient Life of the Sixth Order = Infinite Consciousness defined or limited to Finite Restrains and limited exuberance as defined or designed.................now a Negro or an Ethnic such as Genetic Dan (or as a consequence of freewill), thrives on killing spirituality, and itself, and other, and especially on the on scales above it..................human life is rated lower then the animals and lower than man's creation in this instance, and in the gospel's law.
Sentient Life of the Seventh Order = Sole Purpose is to destroy or to eliminate itself, in the New Universe this can happen, however, in this judgement program, it is primarily the hearts of men, and secondarily God can send the evils spirits just as well as God can send the good spirits..............(A Legal Right to Reject God, and that is to limited your intelligence on the scale that has a maximum of "as touching god" is your legal right, right now it is not, as I've said the best legal right you have to commit suicide, is to use lethal force against me, periodically as much as god allows, or to use my relatives to pleasure yourselves with me, and that is something you do also)

REB MABUS" = Ge=~wat2 (so you have to understand your limitation, and that is the hyperdimension, which represents a number of argument so you are left with a simple conclusion to answer the lord's body presented itself in revelation the "manchild")

Nebra Sky Disk Describes..............Light impaced by Ether (undefinable force in the hyperdimension) which is the Mayan God Head..................then it describes the disruption of the "particle and antiparticle system" (Green Cirlce).................this creates field associations between typically inert processes within the field and particle environments.

There are two general arguments that define conventional theory, one is the inert nature of light, and two is the particle and antiparticle system...........................in the large scale we can observe light reacting to other fields, we call this dark matter, but as a quanta total reaction in this universe, it is for all practical means, of no importance............................."ETHER", this FIELD, represents a "QUANTA of the Universe where light reacts to fields" over a much smaller area, it is impossible for us to detect, however, this reaction impacts both light and the known laws of the universe and can be called a comet or a sun or a rogue body......................."REB MABUS" = "ETHER FIELDS".......................this will immediately break the particle chain of Anti particle and particle, or, that is to say "NOAH'S Rainbow or NIBIRU" as evidence of the particle fields resonating...........................the evidence of the tangible mechanism is "Joseph the Blessings (Grey)".........................it is this medium that identifies with the natural laws being modified, that God uses to announce also, the modifying of his law, with the SIGN OF DIVORCE (GREAT MILLSTONE, that becomes the FALLING STONE, where the earth must flee)....................as you continue to kill dead work and dead flesh.

In the Scales of God

This judgment program is one measurement of God's Discernment...............of which we have God's Declarative WILL (translated, means your need to kill dead work and dead flesh)..................also God's Permissive WILL (translated, means the higgs boson on full display)........................you can view the scales of how god classifies Consciousness and Intelligence, and then you can realize, why, letting Genetic Dan (or Aaron and sometimes Ephraim (Jews) live, will take away from the mercy you are given to allow to life, for the 5 Months when the people are taken of Star Wormwood, as a Seed Generation for the New Earths.

(Baba Vanga for example, JFK was euthanized for rape and murder, and in that instance, euthanasia of life will continue as an answer to God's Discernment as long as that remains an issue, fortunately God was never challenged by your law...................now fast forward to today, the negro and ethnic population and the jewish problem of incest relations with me, as their lives are continually takes, we have yet to reach a maximum until God concludes your ability to take your own lives.......................that said.......................your need to violate my mouth and rectum has left you blind and dumb to the reality that you should by all means blow out my brains to initiate the portal near me, as we've discussed, and our journey to the Andromeda Galaxy at the last relative location of Flight 370.......................that is your goal, weather or not you choose to solicit God's Mercies, you lives are coming to a full and complete close, and you will be approached with the reality of your lives coming to a full and complete close, soon)

(As I've said the last negro that was paid by the state to use lethal force against me, killed his close friends and family, somewhere in maryland....................90 to 100 percent of every ethnic that takes its life in the city of philadelphia is a special case of resonance in using force against me, as we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• @ Mass

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 29, 2017 12:11 pm

Today is Sun-day, a day in Christian tradition too go to mass ... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: (in-2 the son light ) as Wii mark the coming of (this weak in spirituality) thee week ... Halloween /All Saints Day... and this period of time... (Trick or Tweet time :D )

... as 500 years ago, an anniversary of Luther's protest will be marked in Wittenberg on 31 October, after he tapped :computer: on the Universal Christian church's door called Catholic (meaning) ... and getting into this ... “MESS” of “MASS” to “God”/ Spirit... as “Reformation”

What was the Reformation?
* A religious movement which challenged the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church
* Began in Germany in 1517 but soon spread through much of northern Europe
* Held that salvation came by grace through faith alone, not by good works or deeds
* Led to the creation of Protestant churches separate from the Roman Catholic Church
* The Church of England broke from the Catholic Church later in the 16th Century

As the story went that Luther, aged 21, was returning to university having spent time visiting his parents in 1505.
As he walked, the heavens opened and a deluge of Biblical proportions rained down.
It provoked such fear and anxiety that he cried out to Saint Anne, the Virgin Mary's mother, promising that if he survived he would enter a monastery.
Two weeks later Luther was admitted to the house of Augustinian friars in Erfurt and the rest, as they say, is history.

:geek: Now in sports religious terms, that is considered a Hail Mary above hail Mary ... too two weak-week and I’ll ill (change) thee Mass to score... MASS (goes too Gravity/weight) as Wii way inn on the ‘God Particle’ ... ([ Sunday /Son Day] school/Field ~~~ here/hear) :cheers:

That’s if you can follow such flow to come to terms with HOLY GHOST TALK

As the 3rd player in the 3 ( Father Son and Holy Ghost) have to be able to see beyond infrared (in form of READ to Proceed/... perceive insight!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Oct 29, 2017 2:55 pm

There is no hyphen in sunday.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• @ Mass

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Oct 29, 2017 9:11 pm

Gus Who wrote:Today is Sun-day, a day in Christian tradition too go to mass ... :creeping: :creeping: :creeping: (in-2 the son light ) as Wii mark the coming of (this weak in spirituality) thee week ... Halloween /All Saints Day... and this period of time... (Trick or Tweet time :D )

... as 500 years ago, an anniversary of Luther's protest will be marked in Wittenberg on 31 October, after he tapped :computer: on the Universal Christian church's door called Catholic (meaning) ... and getting into this ... “MESS” of “MASS” to “God”/ Spirit... as “Reformation”

What was the Reformation?
* A religious movement which challenged the teachings of the Roman Catholic Church
* Began in Germany in 1517 but soon spread through much of northern Europe
* Held that salvation came by grace through faith alone, not by good works or deeds
* Led to the creation of Protestant churches separate from the Roman Catholic Church
* The Church of England broke from the Catholic Church later in the 16th Century

As the story went that Luther, aged 21, was returning to university having spent time visiting his parents in 1505.
As he walked, the heavens opened and a deluge of Biblical proportions rained down.

??????????
christianitytoday.com/history/issues/issue-16/tyndales-betrayal-and-death.html
Nothing of Importance, I would venture to say, happened at all during that length of time. Except for the Modern Bible's Translation by William Tyndale. 1517 to 1536, shortly after his completed translation was circulated, it took a few years to complete, he was executed.

history.com/topics/reformation
Martin Luther 1518 to 1525, begins a serious of spurious publications, most likely ending in demanding the execution of William Tyndale by the king in 1536...............Martin Luther is being praised for promoting the cannon of the church, bottom feeding from their transition into an economy versus a standard social service (today they have a broadcasting service and much more) (so this is comparing apples and oranges) (Martin Luther, ended his campaign by producing bible publications with delete books and chapters, more than likely confessing his guilt of murder)

(Roanoke Colony, arrived 1587, disappeared in 1590 ............. may of been a Luthern Chruch, given the books that were missing from his publication of the bible, it supports or promotes Jewish Holocausting, given that fact, they were claiming to act in god's name after originating as a church from tyndale's death) (but we can't be sure)

(Back to the Facts)

DANIEL 12:12 Blessed [is] he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.
REVELATION 20:6 Blessed and holy [is] he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

(UFOs were the trend of behavior before Roswell UFO declared the 70 Year Mark, now today "Supernatural Planes" are the trends, ending with Flight 370 making the declaration) 1335 Days from Flight 370 Puts us into 10/13 and 11/22 (Fatima Prophecy/JFK Assassination). God talks about announcing the end of "Satan's Lack of Discernment" (that would be the "MANCHILD"), the mechanism God is using is not "Jesus Returning with 10,000 Saints to Reign for 1000 Years", that is spiritual true, but when reference to Satan, it has some scientific relationship, we won't be seeing Jesus. (The "Blessed" is revealed in 1335 Days).

"DEADLY HEAD WOUND" (Denoted to the 1000 that reproves Satan, (also 10000)

God originally voiced a Covenant with Canaan through Abraham to reveal his mercies, given the context of, Judges 4:21-23 (DEADLY HEAD WOUND to complete Canaan's Covenant), God followed the genealogies, and this became applicable to Babylon (it was right around Solomon's Death, that God gave the Jews to Babylon, when the 14 Dynasties for Babylon was Revealed, that was first revealed with mankind in Egypt) (Matt. 1:17).

pinterest.com/pin/336221928405122972
youtube.com/watch?v=0gv1qb56FTs&ytbChannel=OgirlmjTruths

With Egypt, God talks about "Jacob's Pillow Stone", so its the same as saying "DEADLY HEAD WOUND".............the relationship is not flesh and blood, God is connecting his usage of "Joseph the Blessings" with the sons of man, this his displays of mercy...............same context of using lethal force by a literal wound like Nguyen Van Lem (First Resurrection) and the Kecksburg UFO Incident................its not about flesh and blood more than it is about God's Law. (Fast Forward). Revelation talks about Moses and the "Deadly Head Wound", but, it also talks about Satan and the "Deadly Head Wound", that gives credibility to the JFK Assassination as the Seven Year Marker for Revelation. (Vice President Joe Biden's son is dead, not to long before the President, that is a logical conclusion set, approaching JFK Anniversary).

youtube.com/watch?v=JIMbHaPDo2Y&t=326s&ytbChannel=Vizzed+Gameplay+Videos

Once you blow out my brains at Sutton & Macdade in Folsom PA, matching the location's description of the Crop Circle, we may very well also have access to Mars, or shortly after. The Structure Denotes the Deadly Head Wound on Mars. (Believe me when I say this that an ethnic or a negro that reads this, will commit murder against me, many more times, and death will be self evident. Just because I have not developed a working relationship with the police department and press, does not mean this is not real, and this is happening routinely)

uruknet.info/?p=96789

(its the Writing they found on Mars about 27 Minutes into the Video) (Father Crespi ------has a parallel account of the Roswell Papyrus which was on unknown material, so there are some pics floating around) The Writing says "BARJESUS" at the top "FAG/MAB" (for MABUS) and "GILEAD" (Aaron) at the bottom.................This are issues for God's Discernment of the Seven Years of Revelation. God is not forcing you to do anything, God is not forcing you to kill Dead Work and Dead Flesh (that is held against Aaron/Gilead at the global level, when their inheritance is cut), and there may not be a conflict with the expression of Joseph that presents itself, at least not necessarily................I believe God is presenting an argument where Seven Billion Lives can still die, dumb and blind. Higgs Boson, and that is true, as a reminder for dead work and dead flesh, then we have the deadly head wound at the same time, as the answer for God's willingness to illustrate his mercy or judgment (so that is ideally all off world, not on earth) (that is the general theme, first and foremost, the hearts of the people need to be prepared so we'll see how that goes) (the level of your obedience to God's truths depends on what happens soon, with the JFK Anniversary, then everything is resolved, with any conflict of interest)
Last edited by Kamikaze on Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:25 pm, edited 5 times in total.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• Sun~day

Postby Gus Who » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:01 pm

There is a wavy ~ line in such Sun~days, as knights come inn...

Kmkz ~~~I had a dream that give me insight to this ... As you bring up other prophecies and prophets ...

I was working with live electrical lines (IRL- I was a General Contractor... b4 going batty :neer: ) and had 1 line (120 volts) in my hand ... as there were other live lines that I had too work with.. and like 'Mr. MOM (movie) 220 - 221 ... well I had to trace the line back too the power source ... too see the phase ...

As I can Calculator with this new Formula (due to the CERN - God Particle ... ) and therefore "Time" is in play

As Ge=~wat2 ~~~ matters here

~• Nostradamus Mabus is the name of a person that dies that leads too determine the anti-Christ (as everyone knows this is about War, given the other two people, Hitler and Napoleon... and Trump pushing the NK button ) after 27 years of this "Time Period" of War... as Christian are taught about Jesus 2nd coming ...

• ~ the book on 'Daniel' ~~~ the Abomiation spoken by Daniel already took place in Jerusalem~~~ as this was in alignment of thing prophecied happening in the Middle East

... as "Time" and "Time and a half" goes to actually 2 times.

... as "sign of divorce" case applies too mankind ways and God (and that goes to CERN / God Particle on a sub in nuclear particle ... as Independent (July 4) is the "Higgs Field" / "Time" of "End Time Zone" (2012) as this is "evidence" to ...

The equation of Ge=~wat2 ~~~ hear
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• Sun~day

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Oct 29, 2017 10:56 pm

Gus Who wrote:There is a wavy ~ line in such Sun~days, as knights come inn...

Kmkz ~~~I had a dream that give me insight to this ... As you bring up other prophecies and prophets ...

I CORINTHIANS 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last (Donald) trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
ISAIAH 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall (9/11 New York).
ISAIAH 30:33 For Tophet (Donald Trump) [is] ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made [it] deep [and] large: the pile thereof [is] fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

C5Q6
The Augur putting his hand upon the head of the King
Will come to pray for the peace of Italy:
He will come to move the sceptre to his left hand,
From King he will become pacific Emperor.

C6Q100
INCANTATION OF THE LAW AGAINST INEPT CRITICS
Let those who read this verse consider it profoundly,
Let the profane and ignorant herd keep away;
And far away all Astrologers, Idiots and Barbarians,
May he who does otherwise be subject to the sacred rite.

"Augur REB MABUS" .............. (Aaron/Gilead ...... Rod of Joseph/BAR ...... MABUS/Jesus (body expression) ................ (Deadly Head Wound = Seven Year of Revelation Marker) ................. we can parse this argument with a few statements. Eduard Albert Meier, that is "Billy Meier's Full name. (the jews have a few customs, one of their teachings, forget what its called, disputes the use of the color blue or purple as denoting God, since it is implied when God used Aaron temporarily, before he was denounced) .................... the argument of the Higgs Boson isn't something that is natively generated..............it is for all intensive purposes "initiated", then the once it is present, it reacts against the natural laws .............. this has been the case for a very long time, based on the "Falling Mill Stone of Revelation", and Nostradamus Comet of 10,000 Saints or 1000 Kingdoms, God still intends to initiate the circumstances that allows it to be presented..................at least for now, God has so far announced its "generation" that is the (MANCHILD), so disputing that fact is going against God, at least for now.

(from history at least from edward leedskalnin, he implied, that like the difference from natural gas and propane, the resonance of the Joseph the Blessings would pull itself into conventional theory in its generation in said specific clauses..............we'll just have to see what happens with that................(thats all I can honestly remember about the death of Zecharia Sitchin, not far from the castration and murder that marked the 9/11/2001 mystery planes..............some difference in conventional theory that were lobbed together, I just lobbed that to my references of connecting me to broadcast)................Nguyen Van Lem First Resurrection death by "Deadly Head Wound" is exactly how God has traditionally played the argument of discerning his judgement for the last generation under that "surname" of the third antichrist (so he fell right into the wicked hands of the jews in jerusalem at that time).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Mon Oct 30, 2017 11:06 pm

You missed...
Gus Who wrote:
~• Nostradamus Mabus is the name of a person that dies that leads too determine the anti-Christ (as everyone knows this is about War, given the other two people, Hitler and Napoleon... and Trump pushing the NK button ) after 27 years of this "Time Period" of War... as Christian are taught about Jesus 2nd coming ...

• ~ the book on 'Daniel' ~~~ the Abomiation spoken by Daniel already took place in Jerusalem~~~ as this was in alignment of thing prophecied happening in the Middle East

As I’ve stated, I receive such dream visions ... :infinity: and 911NY was but a déjà vu to my ~~~‘twisted I beam’ ... therefore I’ve learned to focus :infinity: inn

...as I received this dream ...(this reply brought to you by the Holy Ghost)
...I was finishing up on a painting job for ‘Tricky Dickey’(free spirited / likes to joke around)
... Who I knew just got into an argument with the slum lord.. (Agent over trash can containers)...
and needed the gutters painted to finish a job .../ on a unit under high power lines (dull gray not to stand out and not related IRL to such agent) and wanted more paint to match a can of paint he had ... given me, from an old “opps paint can” that was mark down ($) ... the paint can was dated 3:16 year ... I went to Home Depot to match paint, and saw the paint was

Oops... Vivid Florescence Green paint

... the lady remember it was a lime green and Tricky Dickey had lightened to brighten it up...

(It was not a color ... that was blah, blah, blah
The dream was taking place (time wise @ 10:16 year/ a year ago as it made a point of that) as I woke up and thought this day and age (time stamp) : is 10:17 (and Q myself :whoa: ~WAT2 is happening?)

... as I have stated that I work with live wire (120 volt) ... as a builder, I can bring power to places called ‘outlets’ :whistling: ... so as not to get electrocuted, I would not want to cross phases (unless needed for 220 and Mr.Mom 221)
So let’s ... those power lines that you bounced :goldblob: over,

Kamikaze wrote:

I CORINTHIANS 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last (Donald) trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
ISAIAH 30:25 And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers [and] streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall (9/11 New York).
ISAIAH 30:33 For Tophet (Donald Trump) [is] ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made [it] deep [and] large: the pile thereof [is] fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.

.... the argument of the Higgs Boson isn't something that is natively generated..............it is for all intensive purposes "initiated", then the once it is present, it reacts against the natural laws .............. this has been the case for a very long time, based on the "Falling Mill Stone of Revelation", and Nostradamus Comet of 10,000 Saints or 1000 Kingdoms, ...
Try thinking as a moment in time ... Ge=~wat2 ... as it ~~~ gutter inn
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Oct 31, 2017 12:38 pm

Gus Who wrote:You missed...
Gus Who wrote:

As I’ve stated, I receive such dream visions ... :infinity: and 911NY was but a déjà vu to my ~~~‘twisted I beam’ ... therefore I’ve learned to focus :infinity: inn

...as I received this dream ...(this reply brought to you by the Holy Ghost)
...I was finishing up on a painting job for ‘Tricky Dickey’(free spirited / likes to joke around)
... Who I knew just got into an argument with the slum lord.. (Agent over trash can containers)...
and needed the gutters painted to finish a job .../ on a unit under high power lines (dull gray not to stand out and not related IRL to such agent) and wanted more paint to match a can of paint he had ... given me, from an old “opps paint can” that was mark down ($) ... the paint can was dated 3:16 year ... I went to Home Depot to match paint, and saw the paint was

Oops... Vivid Florescence Green paint

... the lady remember it was a lime green and Tricky Dickey had lightened to brighten it up...

(It was not a color ... that was blah, blah, blah
The dream was taking place (time wise @ 10:16 year/ a year ago as it made a point of that) as I woke up and thought this day and age (time stamp) : is 10:17 (and Q myself :whoa: ~WAT2 is happening?)

... as I have stated that I work with live wire (120 volt) ... as a builder, I can bring power to places called ‘outlets’ :whistling: ... so as not to get electrocuted, I would not want to cross phases (unless needed for 220 and Mr.Mom 221)
So let’s ... those power lines that you bounced :goldblob: over,

Kamikaze wrote:

.... the argument of the Higgs Boson isn't something that is natively generated..............it is for all intensive purposes "initiated", then the once it is present, it reacts against the natural laws .............. this has been the case for a very long time, based on the "Falling Mill Stone of Revelation", and Nostradamus Comet of 10,000 Saints or 1000 Kingdoms, ...
Try thinking as a moment in time ... Ge=~wat2 ... as it ~~~ gutter inn

qpolitical.com/when-donald-trump-challenged-ben-carson-his-response-was-brutally-honest/
youtube.com/watch?v=PEnxkz9_fUA&ytbChannel=null

(Sometime around 1965/1966.............Nguyen Van Lem is Hung from Jerusalem's Golden Gate, most likely after that, the mob that is lead by Billy Meier, burns his body..............God cuts Jerusalem out of the Testimony of Moses for his First and Second Resurrections................Paralleling this to the Portal Activation at Sutton and Macdade Blvd, at the memorial of the Philadelphia Experiment, and the JFK Assassination Anniversary, you have the death of Donald Trump as the viable parallel for the present, that identifies with DEADLY HEAD WOUND = SEVEN YEARS OF REVELATION) (Nguyen Van Lem, and the 9/11/2001 Falling Man, same)

16:30 - Be at the agreed place (10/13 to 11/22 is about 1335 Days from Flight 370)
18:30 - Swallow capsules (Blow out My Brains, matching Nguyen Van Lem 1968)
After Feeling effect, protect eyes with metals and wait for the signal (Compared to a Solar Eclipse, so it may not be save to stare directly at the eye of the portal)

Ge=~wat2 ... as it ~~~ gutter inn (?) Ge=~wat2 =~= ev (?) (Black Lives Matter, Black Matter Lives)

fox13now.com/2015/05/30/beau-biden-son-of-vp-joe-biden-dead-at-46/
youtube.com/watch?v=yAvLNTcgcDY&ytbChannel=secureteam10

(the body was found before a building or a store front, the first real contact Moses has had with the "Jumping Jesus Equation = MANCHILD given to the Women, was Shane Montgomery ................. Satan is a major subject of Revelations where as before it was never a major subject in the gospel's law, so logical transition..................the last worldwide prophecy you've had was from Harold Camping, in May the death of the Vice President's Son, then a few months later, the death of the Present, matching JFK)

(Jesus is a FALSE Witness when he implied to worship the image of Caesar ................... God is a FALSE Witness when he implies that Jesus will Return with 10,000 Saints, to Reign for 1000 years kingdom in reverse)

quantamagazine.org/erik-verlindes-gravity-minus-dark-matter-20161129/
nige.wordpress.com/2011/02/26/test/
microbe.net/2017/05/31/a-hairy-pacman-approach-to-microbial-dark-matter-in-drinking-water/

(Left Side) 10000 Saints / 365 Day Cycle = 27 Years for Antichrist, going back to JFK 1963 ASSASSINATION
(Right Side) 1000 Year Kingdom / 70 Year Last Generation marker = 14 Dynasties Identifier of Energy Expended from God

These God's Claim that are false.................The Function of Space (not time) Only (dimension) is disputed, this is from our perspective..................The Function of Light as in the natural laws that are isolated by the creation and destruction of energy/matter.........................So that is in Theory True.......................This is in Practice True..................so that is "Joseph the Blessings" and then the "Rod of Joseph"/"Plasma/Gravity"..................we can observe the natural laws pushed aside, "time is a natural law" and "intelligence" is a natural law, God is not answering a conflict of spiritual authority with man...................God is answering a grievance of his law, at the point of discernment in the way your lives are weighted against one another, "DEAD WORK AND DEAD FLESH", as the lives of seven billion come to a full and complete close.

(Edward Leedskalnin gave an example for the premise of this argument of "Jacob's Pillow Stone/Joseph the Blessings" peculation into conventional theory, that being discarded, I believe that was the motivation for the collective transfer of his brother hitler from germany at its fall, for the purpose of delivering the death blow, at the time of his death INRI......................God was in no way, going to allow man to have the "MANCHILD" at that time, so that is apart of man's natural behavior in challenging God with spiritual authority, its lack thereof) (Right now I'm going to City Hall in Philadelphia, as I've said, the number of dead negro and unfortunately as a result of not using lethal force, white police officers always seems to follow these declarations, as we continue to discern, what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• equation

Postby Gus Who » Tue Oct 31, 2017 11:17 pm

Background Needed ... (Equation) ... I read a prophetic dream on another dream site before i joined this site. As the dreamer stated that ... Einstein's Theory of Relativity (E=mc2) was ... (I forget the wording, and can't find it in my records at this time but...) incomplete for some reason ... and that a new discovery would be found soon...

... Well this dream struck a nerve, as I asked around at the time and it stuck with me for a while... until recently when another dream I read brought back such memories ... and I realized that the CERN 'God Particle' was that discovery and I could simplify the Einstein's equation to Ge=~wat2 as gravity comes into play in forming mass (as Einstein's theory does not account for such 'God particle' mass

Also with this formula, it proves light carries such mass as (symbol) ~ (God particle) movement

to the painted gutter... look at code 3:16 and 10:16 then my thought of this year 10:17 (Trick or Treat as the Holy Ghost )
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:24 am

:geek: ... Looks like I was picking up on some uber that took the kamikaze shot ... as paint (gun), Home Depot and other highlights ...... stand out ... and gutter in

clearly taking 'God' particles (messages) in too the hEAD / and the negative territory of "rEAD TO THE D-side [dEAD]" inn red, WHITE & Blew on Halloween

Goes too this time period after the total eclipse of the Sun~day... that Jesus foresaw ...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• equation

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 01, 2017 1:48 pm

Gus Who wrote:Background Needed ... (Equation) ... I read a prophetic dream on another dream site before i joined this site. As the dreamer stated that ... Einstein's Theory of Relativity (E=mc2) was ... (I forget the wording, and can't find it in my records at this time but...) incomplete for some reason ... and that a new discovery would be found soon...

... Well this dream struck a nerve, as I asked around at the time and it stuck with me for a while... until recently when another dream I read brought back such memories ... and I realized that the CERN 'God Particle' was that discovery and I could simplify the Einstein's equation to Ge=~wat2 as gravity comes into play in forming mass (as Einstein's theory does not account for such 'God particle' mass

Also with this formula, it proves light carries such mass as (symbol) ~ (God particle) movement

to the painted gutter... look at code 3:16 and 10:16 then my thought of this year 10:17 (Trick or Treat as the Holy Ghost )

??????????

"Augur Reb Mabus" = "Antipas the Martyr" (we don't give value traditionally, to words like "the, of, and", that is our mistake)

(33 mins into the video)
(41mins into the video)
youtube.com/watch?v=gTk-KLU3Ehc&ytbChannel=ZEG+TV+HIDDEN+FROM+THE+PUBLIC

(God Forbids "Time", God Forbids "Intelligence")

God Forbids Time = Super Symmetry (Super Symmetry Breaking) as "Light Speed Associated"
God Forbids Intelligence = Quantum Entanglement as a "Binary System" (that is implied at present)

Reb~=Mabus =~/= Augur (Ge~wat2 =~= "E=CV" (?) (Sydonia = Cydonia Mars)

cyberspaceorbit.com/phikent/search/7cities7.html

(You have a new location to blow out my brains to solicit (reaction) Portal Opening, for, teleportation to the Colony on Mars (Georgia Guide Stones may not of been a correct location))

(1)Ge=.......(2)~wat2.......(3)E=mc2

(1)Light's Current Relationship to Empty Space is inert, Empty space is Dimension, Light's Relationship to "Space" is modified in simplest possible terms (Super Symmetry Breaking?)

(2)Particle Chain is Currently Unbroken, that is, each is paired with antiparticle, "dimension" itself or "space" plays no factor in reaction deviation (Gravity Unlinked with Mass, Magnetism Unlinked with Inertia)

(3)Time is always Unmovable, Light is always constant (that is Relativity, that is Inert)..................Time is always Unmovable, Space is not (this is Space Dilation, this is not inert)

That is what God wants.............."Time or Intelligence"..............can be moved based on God's Interests, like the Black Knight Satellite's Facilities, in this case (youth or resurrection)...................these values cannot be implied to the Ether Field of Light and Space disturbance...................that is Light is not Directly connected to Supersymmetry (in quantum or particle environment), in this case "space" or "space dilation" is used.................and time is not attributed to the modification of the natural laws, that is quantum entanglement is not quantifiable as a system or as a binary system, instead, we have "Joseph the Blessings" (grey), as a kind of new molecular and conventional set of reactions, in excitation. That is the space and mass between particles are modifiable based on reaction, or, based on apparent displacement by reaction in the involved relationship in question.

(After you confirm our trip to Andromeda Galaxy at "Sutton and Macdade" near my address, as we've discussed, by blowing out my brains..................you can take me to the location in "Sedona, Arizona" where the face emblem is located and you can blow out my brains there, to solicit chain reaction with joseph (or you can continue to die dumb and blind after what happens on 11/22, in the pleasure of my mouth and rectum with the ethnic people, that is your choice) (as the lives of seven billion come to a full and complete close)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:03 am

:whoa: Time is moveable! this is symbol [~] as current/ time movement @ God particle depth, as at the speed of recording thee ‘God Particle’ on July 4, 2012 it was traveling beyond light speed when it Ink ••• wat2 matter inn! ( ;) THat’s tipped it's hat and WINK in)

It’s only when one see a tick in time, that it is measured / weighs inn ... as the Higgs field is described like water, when in fact this “formula” [Ge=~wat2] is moving through ink [as inn creation of Gus Who ink 2 the God Particle] wat2

:whistling: ... another note ... Mabus “Death” goes to a “time” to see the anti-Christ (Trump as P in a Pod) going to World War ... (North Korea) as things can get out of control if Jesus did not second inn! :dusto: (punch in on time under such God Particle rule of thumb...)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:19 pm

Gus Who wrote::whoa: Time is moveable! this is symbol [~] as current/ time movement @ God particle depth, as at the speed of recording thee ‘God Particle’ on July 4, 2012 it was traveling beyond light speed when it Ink ••• wat2 matter inn! ( ;) THat’s tipped it's hat and WINK in)

It’s only when one see a tick in time, that it is measured / weighs inn ... as the Higgs field is described like water, when in fact this “formula” [Ge=~wat2] is moving through ink [as inn creation of Gus Who ink 2 the God Particle] wat2

:whistling: ... another note ... Mabus “Death” goes to a “time” to see the anti-Christ (Trump as P in a Pod) going to World War ... (North Korea) as things can get out of control if Jesus did not second inn! :dusto: (punch in on time under such God Particle rule of thumb...)

youtube.com/watch?v=A22oy8dFjqc&ytbChannel=Derek%20Stone

(Seven Heads and Seven Crowns - Intelligence is Withheld, that is the Gospel's Law)
(Time, Times, Half a Time - is Withheld, that is the Gospel's Law)

(Quantum Entanglement as Touching Light is False)
(Relativity as as Touching Time is False)

(Space Dilation = Variations in "Space" (which is generally considered to have no value or impedance)
(Space Relationships to Mass = Gravity has value to Empty space (which is generally considered to have no value or impedance)

(Light's Relationship to "Space" is incorrect, but that is the best and most accurate way to simplify the argument from our perspective)
(Gravity Relationship to "Space" is also incorrect, but that is the best and most accurate way to simplify the argument from our perspective)

(The Hyperdimension is modified as the "Processes of Faith", in the articulation of the Gospel's Law for Man's Judgment....................Higgs Boson can be quantified as God allowing Man to use the DEADLY HEAD WOUND to solicit his MERCIES, for these SEVEN YEARS...................the "MANCHILD"/MABUS, "Augur Reb Mabus"/Antipas the Martyr, "Reb Mabus/Bar Jesus".....................are not specific references to the 9/11 Falling Man Moses, or Jesus, but, is God's basis of Equal Potential to rebuke satan for this last period of discernment (ending more than seven billion lives)......................(Everything thing will be settled soon, when God proclaims the law by his reaction)

adamlambertlive.org/live-queen-adam-lambert-tokyo-japan-92116/
youtube.com/watch?v=c99bMkikJBk&ytbChannel=A%20Queen%20Of%20Magic

(God is Omnipresent he does not need a Heaven, Angels, or a Messiah)
(God is also Perfect he does not need to be known, acknowledged, or worshipped)

(God is also capable of performing unique functions of magnitude with very near impossible relationships, such as existence itself, and the generations of consciousness and life itself)
(God is also the basis of a description that can only be applied to sentient life, of "equal potential" with the highest variant of intellect)

(God's Judgment Program is modified to facilitate equal potential and thus has the mechanisms such as heaven, angels, and a messiah)
(God's unique relationship to sentient intelligence of the highest order, as a basis for the judgment, is the continual renewal of our spirit, or essence, by the renewal of his walk with us in diversity, "walk of faith")
(God is Omnipresent he does not need a Heaven, Angels, or a Messiah)
(God is also Perfect he does not need to be known, acknowledged, or worshipped)
(this is god's will and intention for those he plans to save by consequence of the process of faith and his law, but this does not concern us at present, nor does it concern the generations of man, or the creations of this universe and its dimensions)
We are not to have pride, God can be seen as the isolation of Light, but also its impractical implication, when dealing with the shift in the natural law, so we understand light is the solution, but its not our "answer"
We are not to have pride, also, time can be seen in isolation, but there are several implications in both the observed and unobserved elements that reprove this conclusion from being our "answer", so this is also not our "answer"
(God has the ability to make the "perfect" and the "imperfect" in the image of our lord and savior, of which, none of us, either in heaven (which is created to be destroyed), or in the new heavens (which are everlasting), and none of us, are offenders of his messiah which is "God with Us") (Just like God has the power to make the "Perfect", flawed, to fit into the gospel's law, God has the power to make the "Imperfect", a perfect vessel to fit into the gospel law...............so the age of the "Cabal/Cabul", the perfect generation in God's Eyes, was crucified and raised alongside, "God With Us", and how much more or less of a perfect generation from which arose Moses to testify along side the Three Wise Men, with the coming and going of the Messiah!?) (So we are not created to inherit the slavery of bondage, but we are created, as the memorial to testify of God's Redemption, of which we are all the partakers) (of which we are the memorial for his christ)
(A good portion of human life is euthanized by God, for using force against me, weather they are taking their lives in conflict, or in suicide.....................ethnic cleansing and jewish holocaust are only proofs of purpose for God, in contending with satan as an enemy of god and an enemy of my testimony...................now what is God's Will, you first you need to understand the more important relationship for God, in his discernment of his mercy.....................Seven Billion Lives can die, dumb and blind, and it will have little variation with God.................and from time to time, God Willing, he will rebuke the death sentence satan has given to all men, not through me, but through the indignation of the messiah, which is our lord and savior jesus..................so you can understand very quickly how one Dead American President can escalate into the death of every american citizen, or how quickly a nightly walk can escalate into a terrorist attack that kills a great number of american citizens, as we continue to see what is necessary)
(If God does not want me to die, then I cannot and will not die. If God does not want me to feel pain and death, then I cannot and will not feel pain or death. Fortunately, and based on God's Expenditure of Energy, which matches the pattern of the Alien Crop Circle, which matches the pattern of Nguyen Van Lem.......................God's ability to contend with you is not limited solely to the geographic area of the USA. However, the reactions of the generations of man, will incline my discernment as the mediator between God and his Mercies towards the USA's population, as a point of rebuke for satan, but not only................as we continue to see what is necessary at the next level, at the anniversary of JFK's Assassination on 11/22/2017)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:24 pm

God is spirit, souls are spirit... et. al. Spirit (Holy Ghost) is E (energy) in terms of movement ... as movement goes to “Time”
In this field of dreams ... one can go beyond such ... ‘boundaries’ and move in my direction ... as Indivisible

The Father of “Time” is God, but everyone has their own time as spirits go... as the God Particle was a form of writing on the wall of recorded time in the code of July 4

... if you looked at code above ... and took it too John - (scripture) you would of heard the phrase to death and life and the reason Y=life

... as Y- crom makes Mankind ... in this sub particle talk
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Fri Nov 03, 2017 1:40 pm

Gus Who wrote:God is spirit, souls are spirit... et. al. Spirit (Holy Ghost) is E (energy) in terms of movement ... as movement goes to “Time”
In this field of dreams ... one can go beyond such ... ‘boundaries’ and move in my direction ... as Indivisible

The Father of “Time” is God, but everyone has their own time as spirits go... as the God Particle was a form of writing on the wall of recorded time in the code of July 4

... if you looked at code above ... and took it too John - (scripture) you would of heard the phrase to death and life and the reason Y=life

... as Y- crom makes Mankind ... in this sub particle talk

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2Tlor5 ... ajo%20Lion

II CORINTHIANS 11:14 And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light.
I JOHN 2:18 Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.

God calls Light the "Antichrist" and mechanism of dispute with Satan
God calls Time the "Antichrist" and mechanism of dispute with Satan

youtube.com/watch?v=Mwr-ZdhYudY&ytbChannel=CoralMermaid%20LA

MATTHEW 5:45 That ye may be the children of your Father which is in heaven: for he maketh his sun to rise on the evil and on the good, and sendeth rain on the just and on the unjust.

God does not call "Light", in this instance "Light", and God does not call, "Time" in this instance, "Time"...............God instead calls this dispute with Satan, "Water". (So there is no direct relationship, but our confusion in God's Workings can blind us to the pertinent reactions we should be able to validate further in the times to come).

II THESSALONIANS 2:9 [Even him], whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

Does call God call me the "MANCHILD" in Revelation, or an Angel or Jesus, or a "Son of Man"..................the answer is no......................then who or what does God call the "MANCHILD/MABUS", (Lazarus was in Abraham's Bosom, and the Rich falsely called him the Messiah)..................(Jumping Jesus or "Antipas the Martyr", represents God's Expenditure of Energy in the Old Testament, that is weighed against the New Testament with 10,000 Saints or 1,000 Kingdoms, this differences identifies with the Blessing of the Earth, or "Joseph the Blessings", that God will use to further and complete his discernment during the Seven Years of Revelation)......................(A Negro as in an Ethnic, Something like Genetic Dan, or a Jew, will contend with the Body of Moses, and solicit its own suicide, falling into this natural process of discernment.................however, we must exceed the limitations of our pride and brings our understanding into perfection, an that perfection is revealed, in the transition that faithful receive, and in the severing the unfaithful will receive and that will be revealed)

(Everything will be Resolved Soon..................Literally)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 03, 2017 2:13 pm

Try ... John 10:17 as the answer 2 (waking up)~~~wat2=Ge
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:07 pm

We tried. But John slept in until 12:45.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Fri Nov 03, 2017 6:21 pm

Very Good! I’ll take the New Living Translation to John 12:45 then
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 04, 2017 11:36 am

Gus Who wrote:Try ... John 10:17 as the answer 2 (waking up)~~~wat2=Ge

Gus Who wrote:Very Good! I’ll take the New Living Translation to John 12:45 then

(??) (Blind and Dumb is New Testament Trend for the Wicked) (1 Thessalonians 4:16) (Curse God and False Messiah is Old Testament Trend for the Wicked) (Judges 11:24) (Jumping Jesus/Antipas the Martyr/Augur Reb Mabus/9/11 Falling Man Moses ................ God's intentions of rebuking Satan in "Dead Work and Dead Flesh", accountability in how God views his willingness to bestow equal potential, specifically with the seed population, and against the untoward generations, in the background processes)

(God addresses Satan with a Display of his Mercies (Light and Time are Rebuked), preference of "Space Variances")
ISAIAH 58:8 Then shall thy light break forth as the morning, and thine health shall spring forth speedily: and thy righteousness shall go before thee; the glory of the LORD shall be thy rereward.
JOHN 3:2 The same came to Jesus by night, and said unto him, Rabbi, we know that thou art a teacher come from God: for no man can do these miracles that thou doest, except God be with him.

tachyon.gr/en/home-page/the-science-of-tachyon/
youtube.com/watch?v=EZQUVZKrH3I&ytbChannel=aislan%20torres

(God does not use the word "Rapture", God uses the Words "Rereward and Rabbi", to denote, how God Leads to Satan's Discernment of Potential during the Seven Years of Revelation, and how that is completed. Jesus does not return with 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms ................. God allows Jesus to be denounced by sin for a set measure and weight until God reveals this with an open rebuke) (I've Contacted Several USA Embassies, the Catholic Church, and some Christian Organizations, before the death of Shane Montgomery.................now we are approaching the death of Donald Trump, as a branch in the Jumping Jesus Equation, an this appears to be the final benchmark, with notable connections to the presidency beginning with JFK Assassination)

ISAIAH 52:12 For ye shall not go out with haste, nor go by flight: for the LORD will go before you; and the God of Israel [will be] your rereward.
JOHN 10:17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.
JOHN 10:18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.
JOHN 10:19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

cdandlp.com/en/fairport-convention/babbacombe-lee-1st/12-inch-33-rpm/r3073440852/
coralcastle.com/whos-ed/
youtube.com/watch?v=lho3VNfUbFc&ytbChannel=null

(President JFK, we discovered, raped and killed Baba Vanga or the Babushka Lady .............. an also that his illegitimate son was condemned to death by his spouse the first lady, to complete his shame) (Edward Leedskalnin, much like myself, was hounded by the jewish people trying to develop incest relationships, and murders..............eventually, I believe his brother Adolf Hitler in serving the interests of the jewish people at that time, under INRI (Inc/Rape/Mur), instructed him to slit his mother's throat and burn their house, and condemn Edward Leedskalnin to murder for the crime) (My Younger Brother here at my address, broke into his mother's room with a knife, and I believe intended to slit her throat, I did call the police, and the only reason he did not succeed in the jewish lead murder, is because I got in his way, and he was incapable of doing any damage to me..............when the police arrived I told them I called because of an emergency and I did have a knife for self defense, but it was upstairs................long story short after talking with my mother and brother, the police left, with nothing more than a warning.................based on that legal evidence, I'm sure these events are parallels, and, a Holocaust is headed for the Jews as a result of INRI, as the new testament classifies this behavior as "sedition and murder" by the jews against their own lives) (the gospel describes the return of jesus, pause, whatever form that takes as the reason the holocaust begins, so this is tied into the "jumping jesus of 10000 saints and 1000 kingdoms, equation")

(right now everything is good for the sin god will release based on jewish lead incest relationships between me and my relatives and jewish lead ethnic suicide based on the force they use against me, this also includes the natural ethnic inclination to kill itself with joseph the blessings and the usa's cultural problem, which is a good indication of the global trend of "what becomes necessary") (everything will be resolved soon, on approximately 11/22/2017 at the Anniversary of JFK, matching, one, Shane Montgomery)

(So are as we've discovered, it is from Flight 360, and then 1260/1290 days, and then 1335 days, relatively speaking. God is only concerned with the division between the 70th and final Seven Years.......................2300 Days, which is not stated in revelation but instead 1600 furlongs, we can connect to 9/11/2001 for 16 years, seems valid....................this isn't first resurrection argument with Moses, he does not have the ability to refute doctrine with infallibility, but we can take this as a measure of faith................the theme of "blind and dumb", and the acceleration of the jewish people's need to develop incest relationships with me, and the ethnic peope, negro and more, their need to commit suicide by using force against me, should complete the condemnation of Seven Billion Lives, all of this will be resolved soon) (Then, I'll reinstall more opportunities for the ethnics to take their lives, either nightly walks or maybe I'll create another website, to make taking their lives easier to help the authorities during these seven years)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Sheena » Sat Nov 04, 2017 2:51 pm

It's not available. We close at noon.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 04, 2017 8:08 pm

Sheena wrote:It's not available. We close at noon.

ufoholic.com/unexplained/missing-brazilian-man-left-behind-14-cryptic-books-aliens-alchemy-occult/
youtube.com/watch?v=7GHxsuCGUG8&ytbChannel=secureteam10

(Donald Trump is killed, Every Jew in Jerusalem is Killed............the Higgs Boson............Light in Quantum Theory is corrected/Super Symmetry is Corrected to Denote "Space" instead of "Light"....................Gravity in the Unified Field Theory is corrected/Antiparticle System is Corrected to Denote "Space" instead of "Time") (The Reaction of "Light" is reproved as discernment of fields, The Reaction of Time is Reproved as a discernment of dimension) (Empty Space, that has a value of nothing, gains value, additionally, the malleability of natural laws are classified against Empty Spaces)

neildrover.com/portfolio-item/killer-queen/

C2Q62
Mabus then will soon die, there will come
of people and beasts a horrible rout:
Then suddenly one will see vengeance,
hundred, hand, thirst, hunger when the comet will run.

(BARJESUS = MABUS .............. this is referred to scientifically as the "Jumping Jesus", because it is a discernment that began with Jesus on the Cross, and it is completed when God reveals, "Joseph the Blessing/Jumping Jesus" in the book of Revelation, that marks daniel's seven years, which is the subject of the revelation.................The "Comet" is the mechanism God uses to disturb the hyperdimension, to affect the behavior of light and space, to produce the reactions we will begin to observe....................the figure of 100 or 1000 or 10000, is very real and literal, pending further scientific study)

(Pride in Jewish Incest, Pride in Ethnic Cleasning.................this is not the Old Testament, the Sons of Man are not Angels of God and therefore God, they are Angels of Jesus called for the memorial of jesus/joseph (bar jesus)................blind and dumb is your pride, you need to come clean of that, so you will begin to really feel pain...................Jesus is Bar Jesus, the gospel is clear, that is an EQUATION...................Moses is the "Ensign of Nations according to Isaish", so Jesus identified Moses for the Divorce, that is also clear....................you may end up with nothing more than a dead president, and if your are fortunate, a sign of divorce above philadelphia with every ethnic person deceased, to remove all controversy................however, you need to be prepared to have just the higgs boson, or nothing more than a dead president)

(We were given Four Cannon Gospels in the transition from the Old Testament to the New Testament, and then God answered with the Fifth Cannon Gospels of Paul (matching contradictions of the gospel's law)................so it is the same today in the dispute of God with Satan, and then the dispute of Satan with God's Mercies, over the issue of DEADLY HEAD WOUND = KEY OF DAVID) (All of this will be resolved soon, in the mean time, you will have an increased ethnic problem you need to think about developing more sure measures to resolve, hopefully you develop and use genocide, however, as I've said my goals are to voice God's Mercies as his Discernment to the limited ability he affords and encourages, which may be equivalent to, no association to me personally, or my testimony......................so you can readily have seven years of extreme pain and death at your own hands with no profit) (all of these issues will only be settled on 11/22 around that time, when God Reacts) (the rest of everything that I've said, in entirety, is true, and the least of which is my willingness to deal with the public safety and ethnic suicide directly, as passively as that can be done, in the full view of the public and the authorities in various places as we've discussed, for whatever length of time, giving way to a logical transition, as God's Mercies can be your snare as if you continue in your sin, then that must also be satisfied, so soon)

(almost forgot, Terrence Mckenna in particular and Zacharia Sitchin, were killed by their own, by people that believed, acknowledging my authority was a betrayal of their trust, because it is clear, I have no intentions of doing anything more then allow you to die "dumb and blind" based in your need to seek satisfaction with my mouth and rectum..................however, Nguyen Van Lem is credited with zero scientist deaths, right now Moses does not have the means to discourage the pride of their death, at least for now)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:44 am

What country to you live in kmkz?
This i take is Holy Ghost reply...
... as I dreamt the night before... I was in a crowd in which civil unrest / protest was happening ... and such here in America is a right that all citizens have ... as in this dream people / i was part of a peaceful / (non violent protest) as against such ‘Gov’ (as I felt America gov was policing this protest ... ) and soon I saw the Jewish Army (soldiers/ with caps on) with guns in hand come and join ... against the protesters as I believed Wii had no weapons ... as they pointed guns to shoot ... as protest goes there are scuffles that arise and I got into one with a Jewish soldier and tried to pull his cap off his head ... only to find it ‘stapled on’ (T-50 type staples) :lol:

... as I realized in the dream that all of them had there caps stapled on ...

Soon after that ... I was still saying this was non violent protest ... when someone next to me threw a grenade ... (as all it takes is one person in a crowd to start...(that is when I woke up)

... as I don’t like being called We, but more like Wii (with iiii as individuals) as history does not change,though one perspective can change ...

Also, I have to ask about your age... as you might need to wise up in your concepts ...as Mabus goes, bible verses and accusing your brother of attempted murder???
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 05, 2017 1:47 pm

Gus Who wrote:What country to you live in kmkz?
... as I dreamt the night before... I was in a crowd in which civil unrest / protest was happening ... and such here in America is a right that all citizens have ... as in this dream people / i was part of a peaceful / (non violent protest) as against such ‘Gov’ (as I felt America gov was policing this protest ... ) and soon I saw the Jewish Army (soldiers/ with caps on) with guns in hand come and join ... against the protesters as I believed Wii had no weapons ... as they pointed guns to shoot ... as protest goes there are scuffles that arise and I got into one with a Jewish soldier and tried to pull his cap off his head ... only to find it ‘stapled on’ (T-50 type staples) :lol:

Soon after that ... I was still saying this was non violent protest ... when someone next to me threw a grenade ... (as all it takes is one person in a crowd to start...(that is when I woke up)

... as I don’t like being called We, but more like Wii (with iiii as individuals) as history does not change,though one perspective can change ...

Also, I have to ask about your age... as you might need to wise up in your concepts ...as Mabus goes, bible verses and accusing your brother of attempted murder???

(youtube.com/watch?v=lau8aMjzhRc&ytbChannel=null .................... i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ..................... right now I don't have the full cooperation of the police department or media, one of my goals would be open access to the police records, the public can call and ask about any reported incest or domestic violence at my address, as well as any ethnic deaths or suicides connected to me ................... a good portion of every ethnic murder or suicide in a given geographic area, and also (specifically in philadelphia), as a direct result of using force against me, by consequence of joseph the blessings, makes this argument entirely out of the hands of the authorities and media to handle on their own ................... if they are not willing to put their trusts in my judgment, in whats is necessary ..................the Jewish and Ethnic Situation here in the USA is explosive, shortly after the Jewish people instructed my younger brother to slit his mother's throat and burn down this house, they instructed another negro to kill a report, in the video you can see for yourself ................ we've correctly understood the holocaust was not a "crime", God had released sin as a result of their war with the son of man in "INRI", in this case incest and murder of their direction ................... the holocaust was a "white crime" because the cause was not properly understood ................. now, regardless of their pride, or need to kill me personally or cause me pain ................ another holocaust will begin soon in Jerusalem, and if God produces a Sign of Divorce, then every Jew across the globe will be killed ..................... along with every ethnic person as a threat to society .................. very literally, loss of organ function and loss of life, at a ground level discourages the negro and ethnic population from doing anything to me of consequence ................ god's willingness to identify with my authority generally eliminates, out of your pride, any direct cooperation between the media and the authorities ................. all of this will be resolved soon with the anniversary of JFK, and the assassination of Donald Trump as we've correctly understood is an issue of prophecy that will be addressed and resolved soon, back to topic) (Ethnic People and Jewish People are not the law, there is a due course of reaction to discern their spiritual severing, beyond their incest and murder with me, we have a time table in which their war with god along with aaron's war is addressed, we can lump this under the umbrella of the JFK Assassination) (the important thing is that their incest and murder is unabated, that means right into the present, the USA's state is still funding their version of incest and ethnic pleasures with me, as an arm of this process, this is good and it is something that will begin to take shape and form soon) (if need be, you can check with local police department for ethnic corpses or corpses close to my address, recently some were euthanized for using lethal force against me, but as I've said, the law does not need to be enforced, the association to me, removed out of the pride of these people, is perfectly okay and perfectly natural, we are following the example of Edward Leedskalnin, to repeat that process of holocaust, and association to the death of the USA's president) (INRI between Moses and his Mother you will unfortunately find that the people are willing to both kill, and redesign the law for this pleasure, as apart of a process, this is perfectly okay, and if this ends in the lives of Seven Billion this is also perfectly okay in the eyes of the gospel's law, this is a result of your pleasure and pride, God is discerning a threat, back to topic)

telegraph.co.uk/news/religion/8295174/Shepherds-Monument-code-was-19th-century-graffiti.html
konoyubitomare.jp/archives/1038854656.html

(Shepard's Monument // Kryptos) .................... Donald Trump and Mike Pence the current Vice President and President of the USA at the time the Seven Years of Revelation Begins .............................. (Unmarked) Donald Trump is compared to JFK (in the diagonal to the left of the one we marked, so that "D" and "M" in pink = "D" and "J", where we marked the USA in Green ..................... Equates the death of Donald Trump as the 70 YEAR MARKER OR "V0", matching the description of the Kryptos Code and Key.)

(God has not performed the action of "DEADLY HEAD WOUND" in the first resurrection of Moses with Nguyen Van Lem..................God has performed the action of "DEADLY HEAD WOUND" with JFK Assassination.................to answer a conflict of interests in what God measures as the center of "Judah" among the nations, by reason of the Jewish Population...................this is the source of using not only incest relations under the funding of the state and ethnic murders under the funding of the state and church in the USA against me, to promote mass suicide, but this is a natural course of action God has answered with the Anniversary of JFK, and the euthanasia of apart of your chain of command, in addition to the MABUS EQUATION)

(Vice President Joe Biden's answer to condoning the usage of lethal force against me under the Obama Administration, which resulted in the death of his son.................was not retaliation against me, as that would mean more of their lives...................it was the holocaust of the jews in new york city at that time, as your documents will report.................JFK maybe substituted for the Holocaust of the Jews, but what can be done in 2 or 3 Weeks before your death?)

(All is good for the next level, my guess is that I will be shot in the head dead, less than 20 or so time before all of my immediate and expanded conclusions are verified, they will go against the law I provided................but first our expedition off world will begin soon I imagine) (as we continue to see what is necessary)

(There will be a lot more pain and death, as a result of a need to invalidate my testimony, if that happens, then its perfectly ok, as an enemy of God .................... with that said as we begin to see what is necessary, we may be finished with this discussion as well, as we continue in our routine of you causing me pain and death continually)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:22 pm

So your in Philly... you do understand that accusing your own brother of attempted murder is serious??? ... and you can be held to accountability... as many people say things ... and just by putting this out, shows everyone that something might be wrong with your way of thinking...

Also, correction to my last post ...
Gus Who wrote:What country to you live in kmkz?

... as this probably goes to what is happening in the Middle East / as Things are changing!!!
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 05, 2017 5:04 pm

your yore you're Ee-yore.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Gus Who » Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:20 am

Then try reading the notes in :whistling: G Ge Gee to what matters...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Nov 06, 2017 12:06 pm

Gus Who wrote:Then try reading the notes in :whistling: G Ge Gee to what matters...

(At all points in time, humanities legal right to die "dumb and blind", and to complete the gospel's law, is there for the taking............in so much that that is true and the law, everything is good. We'll continue in that behavior, by allowing man to commit mass suicide under the gospel's law, right now, God's Willingness to bring any form of judgment or mercy is being revisited, an this will be resolved soon.............perhaps with nothing happening at all, what I did say was, there was a race against time to use enough lethal force against me and to commit enough suicide by implication, and there's plenty of legal evidence that, this is still in effect, and this is the global method of euthanasia) (that is God limiting his ability to euthanize seven billion plus, as the energy, to satisfy the gospel's law and revelation, INRI) (Negros and Ethnics in positions of the public authority and the public trust, are a good persistence mechanism, of mass suicide, by using lethal force against me, they won't promote my authority but, "pride", will complete and at least limit their threat to society by using lethal force against me

flickr.com/photos/paullew/5604880287/
researchgate.net/figure/225097763_fig2_Fig-2-Color-online-Theoretical-analysis-of-the-optical-lattice-to-be-used-for

Agnes Scuffs. Agnes was ten years younger than Ed and he affectionately referred to her as his “Sweet Sixteen.” Agnes canceled the wedding just one day before the ceremony. http://coralcastle.com/whos-ed/

"Augur Reb Mabus" (Nostradamus) (Antipas the Martyr) (Bible) ................(Agnes - Sweet Sixteen - Scuffs) (Edward Leedskalnin)

(Light and Time are incorrect associations, to, modifying the Natural Laws, (Upper Right Corner of the Right Image) .................... That leaves the "Value of a Perfect Vaccum" its "Variances in Space Itself" as the better method of articulating the modifying of natural laws (Upper Left Corner of the Right Image) .......................... Not Light and Time ............... it is instead ................... "Space and its Variances" ..................... this is the way to classify quantum theory and conventional theory in the observances of the modifying of natural laws, based on excitation, based on phenomenon attached to the effect .................... "Joseph's the Blessings/Jumping Jesus/Antipas the Martyr/Manchild of Revelation .... or Jesus Returning with 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms as an EQUATION"

(Once Edward Leedskalnin died, his belongings were raided, and everything that he had was burned, except for the silly phrase we quoted in green, that can be tied into attempted Incest Relationships with the Jewish People in their need to sentence him to death) (Jesus Talks about "Jumping Jesus Equation", see below)

(MANCHILD OF REVELATION AS AN EQUATION)
MATTHEW 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,
MATTHEW 17:2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.
MATTHEW 17:3 And, behold, there appeared unto them Moses and Elias talking with him.
MATTHEW 17:4 Then answered Peter, and said unto Jesus, Lord, it is good for us to be here: if thou wilt, let us make here three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
MATTHEW 17:5 While he yet spake, behold, a bright cloud overshadowed them: and behold a voice out of the cloud, which said, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased; hear ye him.

(God does not refer to Jesus, Moses, or Elias (God Himself), as the MANCHILD, instead, God refers to the MANCHILD as a "Tinkling Symbol" to reveal the discernment of our Lord God (Peter is Compared to Satan) (the context is identical to the "Lying Wonder" or "MANCHILD", revelation refers to)

This is what we can do, with this information: Jesus = 40 Days, Moses = 40 Days, Elias = 40 Days, this is 120 Days Total....................from 8/21/2017 the Solar Eclipse Alignment of the USA ............. to ................ 11/22/2017 the JFK Assassination, we have 120 Days until God associates the DEADLY HEAD WOUND TO SEVEN YEARS OF REVELATION. (The Prophecy of the Mayan's MANCHILD (serpent swallowing manchild), and Saint Malachy's 112 Prophecy, for 11/22/2017) (this happens during the division between the 70 Years of Daniel and the final 7 Years) (Jewish Holocaust and Ethnic Cleasning is perfectly natural in man's natural state, that is the subject and context of about 1/3 of the Gospel's Law ................. right now, everything will be resolved soon, I have a errand to run in a few minutes, use the ethinc people at this time to use lethal force against me for best effect, the mass murder you have seen recently, is the result of using force against me and that will continue, as we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: •••~SHOT~••• ? a sign of divorce ?

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:56 am

At all points in time, humanities legal right to die "dumb and blind", and to complete the gospel's law, is there for the taking............in so much that that is true and the law, everything is good. We'll continue in that behavior, by allowing man to commit mass suicide under the gospel's law, right now, God's Willingness to bring any form of judgment or mercy is being revisited, an this will be resolved soon.............perhaps with nothing happening at all, what I did say was, there was a race against time to use enough lethal force against me and to commit enough suicide by implication, and there's plenty of legal evidence that, this is still in effect, and this is the global method of euthanasia) (that is God limiting his...

Are you referring too the ‘sign of divorce’ / Texas style shooting in which an atheist kills a bunch of church members ... and had made threats too mother-in-law ... (earth)

... as symbolism of such event goes ... that the pastor / wife were away (God’s Shepard) and while away Gods children are in danger to lone wolf attack ... (as in divorce, children become victims too Negative -G (force) ideology.

... so when Jesus comes to power, and can right such wrongs to souls ... as good judgment is needed in such times- as Jesus said even if you die (in this lifetime) in his name, that you will be raised up from the dead ... and live

:geek: as ‘Religious people’ ideology has to unite to Time, Space Continuum under this symbol formula of Ge=~wat2

... as even blind atheist (soul) have to be judged in Ge (as light) too what matters (in this kind of Holy Ghost talk)

as this dream is about looking at ‘Shot’ (a moment in Time) and weighing inn :infinity: ~wat2

:lep: ...as G-force weighs in :2cents:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: •••~SHOT~••• ? a sign of divorce ?

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:49 pm

Gus Who wrote:
At all points in time, humanities legal right to die "dumb and blind", and to complete the gospel's law, is there for the taking............in so much that that is true and the law, everything is good. We'll continue in that behavior, by allowing man to commit mass suicide under the gospel's law, right now, God's Willingness to bring any form of judgment or mercy is being revisited, an this will be resolved soon.............perhaps with nothing happening at all, what I did say was, there was a race against time to use enough lethal force against me and to commit enough suicide by implication, and there's plenty of legal evidence that, this is still in effect, and this is the global method of euthanasia) (that is God limiting his...

Are you referring too the ‘sign of divorce’ / Texas style shooting in which an atheist kills a bunch of church members ... and had made threats too mother-in-law ... (earth)

... as symbolism of such event goes ... that the pastor / wife were away (God’s Shepard) and while away Gods children are in danger to lone wolf attack ... (as in divorce, children become victims too Negative -G (force) ideology.

... so when Jesus comes to power, and can right such wrongs to souls ... as good judgment is needed in such times- as Jesus said even if you die (in this lifetime) in his name, that you will be raised up from the dead ... and live

:geek: as ‘Religious people’ ideology has to unite to Time, Space Continuum under this symbol formula of Ge=~wat2

... as even blind atheist (soul) have to be judged in Ge (as light) too what matters (in this kind of Holy Ghost talk)

as this dream is about looking at ‘Shot’ (a moment in Time) and weighing inn :infinity: ~wat2

:lep: ...as G-force weighs in :2cents:

thegreaterpicture.com/UFO-art.html
youtube.com/watch?v=ktv8y3qCO7I&ytbChannel=MegalithomaniaUK

"Augur" = Light's Assignment of Value to Empty Space (Pink) (Light to denote Reaction is Invalid)
"Reb" = Broken Particle and Antiparticle Chain (Red) (Time to denote Limitation is Invalid)
"Mabus" = Space and its Variances (Green) (Mass to denote Dimension is Invalid)

A "True Unified Field" is described in a single argument, that is what we are observing. What we see described in "Conventional Field Theory", is evidence of the lack of a "Unified Field"..............Light is Inert, Space is Inert, and Gravity is associated to Mass.

Augur is Inert = Time (Light is Limited by a Measure of Time (E=mc2)
Reb is Inert = Times (Space is Quantified as Mass, as a measure of Time (Relativity))
Mabus is Inert = Half A Time (Gravity is Quantified as its Relation to Mass, (Electromagnetism, Lack of Unified Field)

God's Version of a "True Unified Field", does not use "Light or Time", for the reasons of the Gospel's Law, limitations of Consciousness and Hyperdimension ................. for this reason "Light and Time" as we understand it in the "Natural Theory of Conventional Field Theory", will always be invalid and ineffective ....................... The "True Unified Field" God allows in this judgment program (of which is our entire universe), excludes, "Light and Time", specifically, and that is the nature of the design and intent ..................... in short, this means, we cannot initiate the "Augur" portion of the argument it exceeds any possible way that "Light and Space" is designed to react, and they are not, in the occurrences of our Entire Universe ................... so this then becomes:

Light Will Equal a Reaction to Space = EV or CV (E=MC2 is impossible, it is justification, for inert observance)
Space to complete unified field = Ge
Space Variances to Complete the disturbance of natural laws = ~wat2

(As a Spiritual Being, "As Touching God", in the Gospel's Law, the entirety of our experience is not commutable ................ and the least of our experiences in Light and Time are also not commutable ................... God has narrowed what we can define as a "True Unified Field", because this is God's Answer to a Conflict of Authority) (At the time Edward Leedskalnin officially presented his conclusion of said truths, the jewish war against his testimony, that developed into the holocaust, bleed into the usa and theological corruption ..................... right now the real difference between truth and corruption is the rate at which information is spread, and that is much higher today then it was in the past) (For the Three Wise Men of Revelation, as best as I can tell, that was Edward Leedskalnin, Edgar Cayce, and Nguyen Van Lem ................... right now this is not a first resurrection argument, blowing out my brains is all that you have to solicit God's Mercies, so you need to follow my instructions, if you have legal evidence that a field of joseph is somewhere that can be excited then maybe we'll see, if not, you can follow the law, or die dumb and blind with the ethnics and the jews, if that is necessary)

mixmag.net/read/donald-trump-was-a-regular-at-new-york-nightclub-studio-54-news
youtube.com/watch?v=oOF1xKzbPMg&ytbChannel=null

1. Sutton and Macdade Blvd in Folsom PA near my address, you will blow out my brains to solicit portal opening
2. Folsom Prison (Thor Christensen)

When President Donald Trump is Deceased, on 11/22/2017 at the Anniversary of JFK, then you may begin to understand more intimately the imminent end of Seven Billion Lives. As your need to violate my mouth and rectum with ethnics, under the authority of the state or jews, begins to lose favor, as, (your children and public services become the new target of ethnic suicide), as we continue to see what is necessary. (http://i.imgur.com/UiogWZu.png ...... as I was going to say, I do not have the full cooperation of the media and the authorities, but with God's Help, I can curtain the ethnic threat you have in society, so they kill their own more frequently, but what choice do you have if you do not have an assisted suicide program, either mandatory or enforced? As we continue to see what is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 07, 2017 5:59 pm

Light travels at different speeds through such (God particles) time ... as “Time” is tied to matter. But spirit is tied only to life. As souls can not be killed by man. As It is “God” that separates spirits to be such “iife” form
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Next

Return to Mystic Dreams