Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Need Help Interpreting Dream

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Need Help Interpreting Dream

Postby WolfKnight804 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 11:53 am

I had a dream while taking a nap today that my parents had a second house where they stored things as well as a lavish apartment. Before I found out I was in an apartment with a friend I hadn't seen since I was twelve, Im just barely twenty-seven now. It flashed to me recovering from an ear infection, of which I had many of as a child, by using milk to break up the drainage. I asked my dad where my mom went and he said she had to pick up a few things from a neighboring county. We dont know anyone out there so I pressed him and he told me we had a home out there where we store old clothes and such. He also divulged about a lavish apartment we had. So he took me to see the outside of the apartment first. It was there I heard a friend of mine that Ive recently fallen for having sex with me. This scared me as I usually like to take things slow and I havent even expressed to her how i feel. Then I fell asleep on the way back home and when I woke up I was in my room but it was different. I didnt pay much mind to it so i went to the bathroom and used the milk again to break up the drainage. then it hit me. This wasnt my families house. this was some where new. I heard a dog other than my own barking and a beagle came running into the bathroom. My mom and dad were at the bottom of the stairs. This was the second house I realized and it hat light hardwood flooring that i think was cedar. They showed me around the downstairs and i saw we were in a basement like structure with part of the back of the downstairs open to a sloop and the front closed off. It was beautiful. rich warm colors were everywhere to offset the cool environment.The last thing I heard in my dreams was from my dad and he said to me "Now how are you going to get to the summer house." As if this place was now mine to keep. I got the feeling the apartment was mine as well.

Ive seen plenty of stranger things in my time but this is leaving me scared I have no idea why i had such a vivid dream. Can anyone help me sort this. Thanks in Advance.
WolfKnight804
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Re: Need Help Interpreting Dream

Postby Sheena » Fri Aug 04, 2017 5:00 pm

Dreamer has received blessing and birthright from father in this rather ritualistic dream material. Now the task is to apply this idea to your everyday life and thoughts and desires. Were it so, what would it mean, or make different about self or the family?
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sheena » Thu Sep 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Usually when the child's dream gets rid of one parent, the child marries the other parent.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:47 pm

WolfKnight804 wrote:I had a dream while taking a nap today that my parents had a second house where they stored things as well as a lavish apartment. Before I found out I was in an apartment with a friend I hadn't seen since I was twelve, Im just barely twenty-seven now. It flashed to me recovering from an ear infection, of which I had many of as a child, by using milk to break up the drainage. I asked my dad where my mom went and he said she had to pick up a few things from a neighboring county. We dont know anyone out there so I pressed him and he told me we had a home out there where we store old clothes and such. He also divulged about a lavish apartment we had. So he took me to see the outside of the apartment first.

https://www.pinterest.com/pin/423268064949210236
1. God does not allow sacrifices for Sin, either animal sacrifices or human sacrifices. (King David 1Samuel 20:6-8). "King David/God, took the Daily Sacrifice Away from Nabal (1Samuel25)", this is when "Joseph (Tribe) began to identify with the Sons of Man" ........ At this pivotal point in the Gospel's Law, God abandoned the notion that you could use another entity as payment for your sin. Apart of this is because Jesus is the Payment for Sin, but not for all peoples/races/nations, Jesus is the Head of Joseph, and anything that deals with God incorporating Joseph will modify the Ten Commandments and the language of the law in dealing with sin. (For this Reason "Nathan", is not stated in the Genealogy of Joseph in Matthew 1, of Joseph's 42 Generations or 42 Months, Nabal/Nathan).

WolfKnight804 wrote:It was there I heard a friend of mine that Ive recently fallen for having sex with me. This scared me as I usually like to take things slow and I havent even expressed to her how i feel. Then I fell asleep on the way back home and when I woke up I was in my room but it was different. I didnt pay much mind to it so i went to the bathroom and used the milk again to break up the drainage. then it hit me. This wasnt my families house. this was some where new. I heard a dog other than my own barking and a beagle came running into the bathroom. My mom and dad were at the bottom of the stairs. This was the second house I realized and it hat light hardwood flooring that i think was cedar. They showed me around the downstairs and i saw we were in a basement like structure with part of the back of the downstairs open to a sloop and the front closed off. It was beautiful. rich warm colors were everywhere to offset the cool environment.The last thing I heard in my dreams was from my dad and he said to me "Now how are you going to get to the summer house." As if this place was now mine to keep. I got the feeling the apartment was mine as well.

Ive seen plenty of stranger things in my time but this is leaving me scared I have no idea why i had such a vivid dream. Can anyone help me sort this. Thanks in Advance.

https://favim.com/image/3765900/

Good Question.

(Old Testament - God uses Fornication to Solicit his Chastisement, in revealing Repentance)
EZRA 4:19 And I commanded, and search hath been made, and it is found that this city of old time hath made insurrection against kings, and [that] rebellion and sedition have been made therein.
EZRA 4:20 There have been mighty kings also over Jerusalem, which have ruled over all [countries] beyond the river; and toll, tribute, and custom, was paid unto them.
EZRA 4:21 Give ye now commandment to cause these men to cease, and that this city be not builded, until [another] commandment shall be given from me.
EZRA 4:22 Take heed now that ye fail not to do this: why should damage grow to the hurt of the kings?
EZRA 4:23 Now when the copy of king Artaxerxes' letter [was] read before Rehum, and Shimshai the scribe, and their companions, they went up in haste to Jerusalem unto the Jews, and made them to cease by force and power.

(The Jews were taken into Custody during each of the 14 Dynasties (Matthew 1:17) in Egypt and Babylon God used with mankind, there was a legal reason for that, so this was not done out of pleasure. Right now, everything the "Untoward Generation" does is out of pleasure, INRI (Inces*/Rape/Murde*), God does not identify with any of that, the reward for challenging God's usage of Joseph, is a blind and dumb death, with an inability to cause a certain level of pain or death if that is what God desires, regardless if what you want to do that is God's Law, as I've said, the legal evidence I've mailed to the authorities about their attempted involvement with me and my brother's children under the direction of the Philadelphia police department was lost)

LUKE 23:25 And he released unto them him that for sedition and murder was cast into prison, whom they had desired; but he delivered Jesus to their will.
LUKE 23:26 And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear [it] after Jesus.

(Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, turns Jesus into the servant of Satan (For this Reason God does not allow Genetic Dan and the nations with no favor from God to enter into his Covenant)...........God appointed Joseph in the New Testament to minister about the memorial, which was and is Jesus the Messiah, which is a declaration about God limiting his judgment with man for what constitutes "Blasphemy against the Holy Ghost", that means man will die dumb and blind except for a limited geographic area for 5 months, at the global level.........we'll come back to this statement)

1. Love God with all your heart by the chastisement of his word (1 Thessalonians 1:3 // 2 Peter 2:8) (God/King David did away with Sacrifices as placation for Sin)
2. Love Jesus as the Marriage to your Person, keeping yourself in all holy manner and deed (Hebrews 10:25 // 2 Corinthians 4:2) (Jesus brought Circumcision and did away with Fornication, the Taking of Wives)

(8/21 to 9/23 will solve this problem of authority that man has with God, and it will compete the death sentence for seven billion lives, that is to die dumb and blind, with God unwavering in his willingness to give a judgment or to reveal his mercy............that is to double the events of Nguyen Van Lem, once and for a all time................no degree or magnitude of committing suicide by using force against me or any nation, means anything to God, this means nothing to God..........neither does violating my mouth and rectum with my mother or my brother's children, that also means nothing to God, neither does the solicitation of conflict, mean anything to God, this also means nothing to God.................Murder/Suicide has no value with God, and neither does the taking of Wives or gratifying your pride by grandstanding against me, or against any nation................all of this will be resolved from 8/21 to 9/23)

(When we reach King David/God, no, after that, when we reach Jesus, then God begins to highlight the limitation of his activities according to his will, not according to the will of the sons of man, and not according to the will of satan. Furthermore, this activity is correctly gauged in the usage of Joseph God is affording according to the progression of the Gospel's Law.............In short, God must react first to resolve the conflict of interest, and then after that, God will discern his interests in the elimination of dead work and dead flesh...............God acts first in the New Testament according to his Will in the Grand scheme of things, so you will not find an answer to this conflict of interest form an angel, from a son of man, or from Jesus, that is to say no man knows)

(First of all, the judgment is a house of prayer, and secondly, it is a house of martyrs ................... you don't have a future with God or with Man, and that is true for many races and nations as you will discover, ending your lives in a peaceful and expedient way is apart of the gospel's law, that is your sole expectation, and for many races and nations, as you will discover...............after 8/21 to 9/23...............then, you can die dumb and blind, as I've said Nguyen Van Lem, the moment God allows the Antichrist to die, then the death of billions is sealed, you will, regardless of your activities, then, in vain, you can cause yourselves suffering and pain out of your own bowls and out of your own pleasure for seven years)

(Nightly walk on 9/23, so far recently I've had a pile of negro bodies around 60th Street, God turned into dead cats and dogs...........then I've had a few ethnic's burn themselves to death near a funeral home, not far from me................its not about me, but I would like to see another negro child shot between 8 and 40 times or another mass suicide by a vehicle running a bunch of ethnic over at a church picnic)

(Right Now, God is disputing what Pope John Paul II did to me as a child and with the solicitation of my father resulting in murder, and the continual murder funded by the church and state here in the usa, but you know for sure, you lives will come to a close in about seven years or so, after 8/21 to 9/23)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Dawncosmic » Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:13 pm

I need help figuring out this dream.

It was dark cold walking out of a tunnel I found myself standing in front of a temple with a warm feeling;I walk inside to a training ground a man and a tall elder fellow. The elder man points at a dummy and I started hitting and destroying the dolls one after another, suddenly I hear the two talking about me of how I lost someone dear again, it was the first time I hear I lost someone but I didn't know who I lost. In the misted of fighting I started crying screaming at the top of my lungs; then the elder man said "why are you here if you were in pain?" I stop and started braking down at his feet as I said "master what should I do then when it hurts too much?"Then I woke up till this day, till this moment I don't know why i cried for someone who didn't exist.
Dawncosmic
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Sheena » Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:36 pm

nc cries for mastery. Of what is mastery desired is the only Q.
Sheena
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Jan 03, 2018 10:18 pm

Dawncosmic wrote:I need help figuring out this dream.

It was dark cold walking out of a tunnel I found myself standing in front of a temple with a warm feeling;I walk inside to a training ground a man and a tall elder fellow. The elder man points at a dummy and I started hitting and destroying the dolls one after another, suddenly I hear the two talking about me of how I lost someone dear again, it was the first time I hear I lost someone but I didn't know who I lost. In the misted of fighting I started crying screaming at the top of my lungs; then the elder man said "why are you here if you were in pain?" I stop and started braking down at his feet as I said "master what should I do then when it hurts too much?"Then I woke up till this day, till this moment I don't know why i cried for someone who didn't exist.

dailyartdaily.com/five-ancient-greek-scultptures-everyone-know/

(First Facts)

1970 to 1991 Double Eclipse Cross USA
2012 Galactic Center Alignment
2014 to 2015 Blood Moon Tetrad
1980 to 2016 Solstice Precessional Alignment
2017 to 2024 Double Eclipse Cross USA
2017 Dark Rift Alignment
2018 Uranus Pluto Square Cycle Ends
2024 Cosmic Shift for 153 Days
1991 UFO Guardian Date + 27 = 2018
1997 Turin Shroud Burning + 27 = 2024
North Korean War Begins in 2018, as a measure of Sin (MABUS 27, reveals the Antichrist/Suicide)

(Second Humanism)

(.............) Jews and Ethnic Persons are very unclean, they are also cutoff spiritually, they also have no theologies of their own that don't involve INRI (inc/rap/mur) .............. mankind is convicted of its death sentence already in its conscious, and the way man answers god in its natural way, is to try to make payment for its sin by doing something unclean, under the guises of a controversy over doing what is right ................. Satan has simply elected North Korea as the payment for its sin, and the USA because of its unclean population demographics and practices, to answer a controversy with God during the death throws of seven billion lives.

First, North Korea is not serving as a martyr, it is serving sin, by serving a controversy. So, when your people are killed, it won't mean anything....................(God's Traditional Behavior)...................when Satan answers God with a Controversy of Sin, then, its typical for God to cut them off spiritually in measure. So that they are blinded from God's Will, and they have the premise of PEACE, that is good to help seven billion people die, dumb and blind. That matter of sin, does not concern me or God.

Second, to remove and kill, "dead work and dead flesh" that is your covenant. That is not my covenant, and that is not God's Covenant for the Faithful, that is the gospel's law in answers the conviction of man's generations against the tables of the gospel's law.

Third, do nothing at all, and, maybe God will pour out more of their sin. It still violates my body and testimony, and it has gone from "global terrorism", to "black lives matter", the next level involves removing these people from public and state positions in society, and, if they can't control themselves any further, their lives also.

Fourth, I gave the USA specific instructions to blow out my brains at a location close to my address, there is more pain and death in using force against me, then there is in causing a controversy with God to pay for your sin. I gave the USA a law to blow out my brains, because I am the law.

Fifth, the USA and anyother country can no longer be in a position to commit suicide by using force against me, that is up to God to decide, that means, the rate of God cutting off spiritually to pour out sin can be drastically reduced, when I am taken out of the way, and, no contact between mankind and me, as your lives come to a close, no sign of divorce means no deal for any contact or interaction. (Your sin does not dictate God's Law, with that said, any measurement beyond 2300 Days, is a projection of sin, and should be considered false as a declaration from God, I was already clear on that position).

Sixth, you have to do what I say, if God says you are to blow out my brains where I said, then, you need to do that. If God wants you in the Andromeda Galaxy to ask humbly for more time before mankind is put to death, then you need to do that also. Suffering, Pain, and Death, of these people at their own hands will bring them to me. What you don't need to do, is to feed them. the "war on terrorism", and "black lives matter", is only about committing suicide and suffering, there is another level to that. (months from now, maybe a year or two, this discussion is what they will reference, so don't worry about that, time is ticking, nothing happens at all, that is the good part, you have jews and ethnics promoting suicide by hurting me, and nothing at all, that is their covenant, if it lasts all 2300 days then we are good to go, everything is finished and done)(I spilled something on my shirt, I'm poor, I'm uneducated, don't view these people with integrity, if that is all they can say about me, beyond what they do to me, don't value their lives, and don't do anything at all, I've estimated the death of the North Korean People to add about 2 maybe 4 years before sin catches up to these people again).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby joseallen1992 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 2:45 am

Its mean you wanna buy a new house.
joseallen1992
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:55 pm

joseallen1992 wrote:Its mean you wanna buy a new house.

Myths about Dinosaurs ... Edit ... Nostradamus

youtube.com/watch?v=IQVz9FeoluI&ytbChannel=null

1. Their Bodies are Very Efficient, they don't need much food, and they don't go to the bathroom as much (We have more Junk DNA, from Genetic Decay .......... God stopped the genetic changes, for us, we are not decaying Genetically Right now, all species on earth, but we have)
2. They are not that aggressive with each other, things happen, but, "King of the Jungle", and, "Alpha Male", and, "Food Chain" lines are not that clear.
3. There's more similarities in memory function to our own, then, to us and the primates...............(God tolerates less spiritual sin in that environment)................(God tells us to kill human hunters in the bible, because he has changed the rules of the animal kingdom, but from the beginning it was not so)
(God has set the precepts for humanity in all the accounts leading up to the presentation of man, God has made is so that, a person or generation in sin is leagues below the original intend of beasts, with God's use of intelligence, and spirituality which is on the scale of intelligence) (I made the claim that Genetic Dan, and a significant number of cultures, only promote suicide, and have far less of a value with God, than anything considered living, you will have to learn, by how much)

C9Q56
The army near Houdan will pass Goussainville,
And at "Maiotes" it will leave its mark:
In an instant more than a thousand will be converted,
Looking for the two to put them back in chain and firewood.

1. MABUS (Third Antichrist)
2. "Annemark" (Resolution of INRI, Inc/Rap/Mur, of State with Son of Man)
3. "Half Pig Man" (Dinosaur)

Nostradamus, describes these supernaturally, furthermore, 1000, or 10000 Saints and 1000 Kingdoms, so this is all in the same context, of the nations official identification with the judgment of God. This has not taken place yet, apparently this is shortly before, God, begins some of the Celestial Activities, Nostradamus talks about in other quatrains. (Best Answer to This). God does something supernatural with the intend of drawing the nations attention officially, then, everything is back to normal for a while, more or less:

(A Conflict with Man and Man, is not the best answer to reveal God's Hand in the Sign of Divorce, at least not in the forcible future)
1. God's Official Addressment (may not be much)
2. Andromeda Galaxy Plead for more Time in God's Judgment (maybe some aliens instead of angels there also)
3. SIGN OF DIVORCE according to God's Timetable of Adjustment (dead work and flesh is your work to perform)

The USA has instructions to blow out my brain using its branches of services, and to educate the people about what happened, doesn't have to happen at the same time, your choice. Secondarily, fighting a war with God's Will or Intent, is not going to amount to anything more than the loss of your lives in your own pleasure, that is not a service to God:

If 2300 of Daniel is from the Solstice, then 2000 of Mark, is really related to the Earth's Sun Cycle, we can expand that to more than 200,000,000 years, but in reality, it is really, just relative to the Birth of Jesus, and the Fatima Sun Prophecy about 100 or so years ago, we'll just have to see....................You don't really have a legal right to dispute the sign of divorce with God, if he plans to reveal it at some point, disregarding the tables of the gospel's law you have violated, but understand this, it is only a limited geographic area, until you kill more dead work and flesh, and that is apart of god's discernment, kill dead work and flesh globally, and in your country..........................right now is not the time to be vigilant, it is the time to humble wait for God's instructions, following his clear plans of goals for us to follow.

(by all means, the USA is free to follow my instruction and to blow out my brains even now, but, we may see more from God soon, then, when that becomes your only real choice to follow God's Intentions for your judgment, then you will do that, so there is no rush, at all, I'm speaking now, but its all good to have silence for a while also) (you can suffer with INRI, that is pain for pain, for a few more months, but if your implying that the USA is providing a service to me by violating my body and testimony, then, it is allowed to suffer along with you, in pain for pain, and, they should by all means compensate the people it uses to abuse me, it should by all means buy the people that hurt me a new house and car, and whatever else is appropriate compensation, you are allowed to suffer, so suffer, we'll settle this score later....................Right now I have a date for the lord's return, so you can't do anything to try god's hand, it will fail)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Return to Mystic Dreams