Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Train... oh no this baby is out of sight.

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Train... oh no this baby is out of sight.

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 2:14 pm

Ridding on a train... all kinds of people... Yapping .. Blah, blah ,blah.. There was a bouncing baby (9 month, can't walk yet) in the middle of the train that catches OUR eyes ( my eye and others around me...)
The front of the train leans down hill sharply 20° ... Where the back is flat line... The baby disappears like a ball...
I have an idea where ... as others don't know WAT happening..
Okay - I clearly warned everyone .. GLOBAL COLLAPSE OF THE ECONOMIC SYSTEM...
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Train... oh no this baby is out of sight.

Postby Scorpio1 » Wed Nov 19, 2014 4:47 pm

I dunno about the 'bouncing baby', Gus, but yes, I can't believe nobody noticed the Abomination. Sometimes I wonder how clear people want it. :?
Scorpio1
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Batman » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:00 pm

Scorpio1 wrote:I dunno about the 'bouncing baby', Gus, but yes, I can't believe nobody noticed the Abomination. Sometimes I wonder how clear people want it. :?
well my perspective was inside the train.. And I thought I was in the middle... But Wii could of been more towards the front of this train ...as it took this 20° angle ...
They'll probably understand when :idea: this baby .... come down the track. :whistling: toot toot :yo:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 19, 2014 5:37 pm

:eat: hmm... I should edit in... That Wii were in one train car ... Where people could gather in the front section (blah blahing) .. and the back 2/3 of this train car were sitting compartment and the baby was in the middle of this car ... sitting in the walkway right by the closed sitting compartment doors ... as all eyes turn to the baby... Then the train car seem to of spilt right where the baby was sitting ... Like the back of the car was flat, and where the group was sitting in front broke down 20° ... as everyone kind of got jerked forward and eyes turned forward ...

Then I looked back to the flat part and where the baby was ... and a sitting compartment door by the baby was open as that was at the split line (angle line) was ... as the baby should of rolled forward with the jerk ... but it appeared to have went sideways... within a split second ... as I was waiting to see if the rest of the train to take this 20° drop..

I was thinking where did the baby go.. as I think other people were too... Like WAT :?
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Batman » Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:21 pm

I was ridding on a train today... Coming back from a parade in Portland... Timber ... (I had to look this dream up) as it reminded me of this dream as I was watching the floor move 22° as it turned and went down hill ...

I Gus the Baby was the Ball. :lol:
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Batman » Sat Nov 12, 2016 5:47 am

Edit in: ... On Nov. 5 ... I was taking a train ... as a baby was due (and was born) in which kind of reminded me of this dream ... Well... after all this Loca commotion ... I had to look up this dream to get a better perspective going forward

:icecream: Loca Mocha
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Postby Kamikaze » Sat Nov 19, 2016 9:51 am

livingdinos.com/2011/07/classical-plesiosaurian-sea-serpents/

Whale or "Ketos" or "Septa" = Market Frankford Line Transportation, City of Philadelphia USA .......................... Manchild of Revelations + City of Philadelphia Geographic Area + "200000000" (simply a measurement for the "Sign of Divorce/Babylon the Fallen) .................................. The Hoppi Prophecy also shows a train system with a baby on the very bottom:

The "Swastika" or kinked cross is a simple design that often represents a Higher Dimension. Like the "Cydonia Equation on Mars", which simply shows a Broken Chain, that is the natural laws of particle physics or of nature are broken in some way to allow higher dimensional activities. "20 degrees", etc. The figure you provided is most likely connected to one of the hypothetical particles like the Higgs Boson, or Bouncing Baby as your describe it. Love and Blessings. (Were not allowed true access to the hyperdimension, the "Sign of Divorce" is a version of it, we'll just have to see if there is any additional practical applications, most likely yes ........................... Expedition "Off World" is a method to delay the Judgment of God, if the Sign of Divorce begins 12/21 - 12/25 then you need to get the Antichrist off the planet, God opens up a portal to a separate planet, then you need to begin our Expedition there, to buy yourselves more time, if you do not want to die in 240 Days from 12/21/2016 - 12/25/2016 to the end of the 42 Month period from Flight 370 which is 8/21/2017 the Mandrid Faultline Alignment with the Solar Eclipse. Its likely in such a case, God will provide 42 Months from 8/21/2017 when the Expedition Off World is completed we talked about not to long ago in detail) (Why? ... Challenge Response, God may choose not to give the Antichrist any authority that includes any equipment or facilities, even though we've been faithful, this is probably a best case scenario, to giving yourselves more time versus the global euthanasia in 240 days, as you clamp down on Genetic Dan (races with no possibility of salvation) and the Untoward Generations (nations with no possibility of salvation), as you must do that in stages to solicit the sign of divorce, to receive the blessing, migration of 5 months Star Wormwood)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 20, 2016 4:39 am

Interesting choice of symbolism and word you've tracked in thy hear ...... Kamikaze
As Wii tale it in to this New World Order ... that civilization historically have to break too :yo: chew chew

I take that ' Philadelphia geographic area + ' is Washington DC spilt from the Brotherly love meaning of divorce on this time track???

12/21 goes to winter solstice ... To baby?... 12/24 ... 12/25 ....... as divorce goes down this track ...

So... Trump is WAT .... in this picture, as he been charged to usher in such future over all that is going down.

:geek: .... as I've been focused more on the earthquakes that hit Oklahoma area ... than this divorce between ... as Fracking Lives Matter!

Obviously you have the dates ... So start filling in the players and see if they line up to what is laid out on the track if the baby is the number 1 concern!

... As Higg Boson are particles that can be picked up as you say like bits and pieces of the puzzle that you seek ... There reffered to as building blocks ... I call them Star dust
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 20, 2016 10:27 am

Gus Who wrote:Obviously you have the dates ... So start filling in the players and see if they line up to what is laid out on the track if the baby is the number 1 concern!

... As Higg Boson are particles that can be picked up as you say like bits and pieces of the puzzle that you seek ... There reffered to as building blocks ... I call them Star dust

pinterest.com/pin/322288917064864412/

ETIN = SEPTA or KETOS meaning WHALE or "Sign of Divorce"/Lord's Body of Revelation (Temple Stones)

ABCADIA = AMERICA = the "B" in ABCADIA, becomes a "P" for the City of Philadelphia USA (the P is covered up with a Thumb, a common finger a child uses to suck on)

EGO = Antichrist, so the Phrase "EGO" is positioned against "ETIN" (Lord's Body or Temple Stones) (Suicide by Antichrist, "Antipas the Martyr" explained in Revelation 11, is a pleasure humanity enjoys, but that is not a specific declaration to complete the law, you have tremendous pride, even as, ethnic* are deceased routinely in our nightly walks based on the level of force, locally or internationally, that includes Suicide by Cop and Global Terrorism, too much pride in pleasuring yourselves by causing me pain and death continually) (we have a score that needs to be settled, with "Suicide by Antichrist" and the USA, perhaps resulting in all of their deaths of all 50 states soon, we'll just have to see)

M = MERRY CHRISTMAS
D = DARKNESS
oUoSvAvv = USA

(Euthanasia of all 50 States according to Revelations declaration of "Sodom and Egypt", matching "Sodom and Gomorrah", if God rebukes the USA by the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation, in about 5 weeks from now. Either euthanize those races continually, or simply prepare to die yourselves, I will be where you can easily find me, so need to settle this score, if that is necessary) (Notwithstanding you have the names of the current president and vice president of the USA, to complete the 112th Prophecy of Allen C. Martin)

C8Q66
When the inscription D.M. is found
in the ancient cave, revealed by a lamp.
Law, the King and Prince Ulpian tried,
the Queen and Duke in the pavilion under cover.

D.M. can become "Dark Side of the Moon" as a challenge response, or "Dark Matter" as a slang for the "Sign of Divorce" which means a "Ulpian" or "Utopian Age". That means you need to both kill genetic dan globally and the nations with no favor from god for some longer duration of time. You have only 240 Days from 12/21...12/25 to 8/21/2017, we'll just have to see if God acknowledges an "Off World Expedition" which ties into Flight 370 to give you, 42 Months from 8/21/2017 until God completes the Global Euthanasia, you just have to wait until God answers his Challenge Response. Love and Blessings. (Pavilion Under Cover = Antichrist OffWorld ................. we have an issue of ethnic suicide, or as a result of the cultural challenge that is presented as a result of this race war, that needs to be settled with the Antichrist and the USA soon, if that is necessary, once God allows the Antichrist to die, those people are sentenced to their death, then we'll look towards the articulation of the law, depending on how God responds, you are to do nothing to either protect me or make war with the USA, let them die if they choose to die, once this issue is resolved, there won't be any further challenges to my authority so keep watch, in the mean time remain blind and let the Suicide by Antichrist Equation continue, as their lives come to a close, if that is necessary)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 20, 2016 9:03 pm

WAT …God did not Divorce ... as only by individual choice can a person/people divorce God. As God is Present i.e. ( exist )

Now to the kind of death your talking about are based on "WAR" in which no society comes out on top and the majority of people get caught in the middle... given that the time span is close as you say ... The "TRUMP Card" is now in play...

Trump is now picking his players ... and Yes, there is going to be opposition...

:geek: ... as I oppose Fracking being done in Oklahoma as a prophetic dreamer ... and have gathered enough data and fled a Federal case against the corrupt government .. (based on dreams and facts gathered) ... as I state the numbers they are posting are faults, and dangerous in which causes damage and well cost innocent people lives...

... and yes, there is a very good possibility that were headed for a World War ... as things go foreword (depending on lines being drawn) with the issues. Trump is kind of a wiled card here, and States are already weighing there options. Both parties top 10 are being gun down ...

... a new world order is coming in! (But it's not as bleak as you make it out to be)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 24, 2016 11:47 am

Gus Who wrote:WAT …God did not Divorce ... as only by individual choice can a person/people divorce God. As God is Present i.e. ( exist )

Now to the kind of death your talking about are based on "WAR" in which no society comes out on top and the majority of people get caught in the middle... given that the time span is close as you say ... The "TRUMP Card" is now in play...

Trump is now picking his players ... and Yes, there is going to be opposition...

:geek: ... as I oppose Fracking being done in Oklahoma as a prophetic dreamer ... and have gathered enough data and fled a Federal case against the corrupt government .. (based on dreams and facts gathered) ... as I state the numbers they are posting are faults, and dangerous in which causes damage and well cost innocent people lives...

... and yes, there is a very good possibility that were headed for a World War ... as things go foreword (depending on lines being drawn) with the issues. Trump is kind of a wiled card here, and States are already weighing there options. Both parties top 10 are being gun down ...

... a new world order is coming in! (But it's not as bleak as you make it out to be)

(Statue of Moses) ancient-origins.net/artifacts-other-artifacts/oldest-wooden-statue-world-10000-year-old-shigir-idol-003306
(Celtic Priest Stone ) pinterest.com/pin/318840848600685272/

(Sign of Divorce, God uses Moses to Proclaim the 144,000 of Joseph which are Singing/Blessings just like Revelation 14)
EXODUS 32:18 And he said, [It is] not the voice of [them that] shout for mastery, neither [is it] the voice of [them that] cry for being overcome: [but] the noise of [them that] sing do I hear.
EXODUS 32:19 And it came to pass, as soon as he came nigh unto the camp, that he saw the calf, and the dancing: and Moses' anger waxed hot, and he cast the tables out of his hands, and brake them beneath the mount.
EXODUS 32:20 And he took the calf which they had made, and burnt [it] in the fire, and ground [it] to powder, and strawed [it] upon the water, and made the children of Israel drink [of it].
(Sign of Divorce, is called "Antipas the Martyr", No Legal Right to a Sign or Anything for "Suicide of Moses, "Suicide by Antichrist", Revelation 11")
JOSHUA 8:29 And the king of Ai he hanged on a tree until eventide: and as soon as the sun was down, Joshua commanded that they should take his carcase down from the tree, and cast it at the entering of the gate of the city, and raise thereon a great heap of stones, [that remaineth] unto this day.
JOSHUA 8:30 Then Joshua built an altar unto the LORD God of Israel in mount Ebal,
JOSHUA 8:31 As Moses the servant of the LORD commanded the children of Israel, as it is written in the book of the law of Moses, an altar of whole stones, over which no man hath lift up [any] iron: and they offered thereon burnt offerings unto the LORD, and sacrificed peace offerings.
JOSHUA 8:32 And he wrote there upon the stones a copy of the law of Moses, which he wrote in the presence of the children of Israel.
(Sign of Divorce, is called "Joseph the Blessings" or the Lord's Body, Temple Stones (UFOs)
REVELATION 11:8 And their dead bodies [shall lie] in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.
REVELATION 6:15 And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks of the mountains;
REVELATION 6:16 And said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him that sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb:
JOHN 19:37 And again another scripture saith, They shall look on him whom they pierced.
JOHN 19:38 And after this Joseph of Arimathaea (America), being a disciple of Jesus, but secretly for fear of the Jews, besought Pilate that he might take away the body of Jesus: and Pilate gave [him] leave. He came therefore, and took the body of Jesus.
JOHN 19:39 And there came also Nicodemus, which at the first came to Jesus by night, and brought a mixture of myrrh and aloes, about an hundred pound [weight].
God has to answer the challenge response of "Suicide by Antichrist" which is very dominant at the moment. God views that as nothing more than a mental illness, that includes the lifetime pleasure of pain and death of the Antichrist, that climaxed with the Falling Man of 9/11/2001 and Global Ethnic Suicide, including the development of Suicide by Cop by the Ethnic Populations (more recently you have ethincs killing School Buses of White Children, just Google it in the USA, just as I predicted weeks ago).........................It depends on how God empowers me, I could be given a Space Ship then I will encourage the nations to kill off Genetic Dan's ethnicity at the global scale, plus many other nations, and also eliminate all aircraft and missiles for the nations I want to die, that means you'll be shooting pigs in a barrel, that is not a likely conclusion, unless the nations illustrate more of an ambition of the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation, you don't have much as your lives are coming to a close........................What is More Likely? You have about 240 Days until God performs Global Euthanasia, for all peoples and nations with no Sign of Divorce for said limited Geographic Area, therefore, you will either die, or we'll go on an Expedition Offworld for several months so that God is pleased giving you about 42 more months from 8/21/2017, that is more likely. However, because God deals with three contradictions, I could be given a Spaceship, Colony on Mars, and OffWorld Expedition, just as God illustrated with the Apostle Paul when the subject of the Payment of Sin BABYLON, God uses became a significant issue of that day, so those are my expectations.

("Suicide by Antichrist" is not an explicit declaration of the Gospels Law, what I mean to say is, if you could just pleasure yourselves with my pain and death until billions are dead, then you would simply do that with no question as you have no integrity or values for your own lives, at the same time, you don't wan God to either announce ethnic euthanasia or my authority, so the method of pain and death often solely involves either my relatives, the ethnic public, or indirect acts of opportunistic murder, with no grandstanding declarations of challenges to my authority to the people. You simply don't have much time left to cause me any more pain or death, which is why I've said you should encourage the usa's citizens to take their lives by using lethal force against me before god resolves this issue around 12/21 to 12/25, before I am empowered to conclude the "Suicide by Antichrist" equation. Otherwise, let them pleasure themselves with me until that time when they are more likely to kill, then simply encourage them to kill, your not important................once again if that is necessary) Love and Blessings. (You are to kill on sight if necessary, all members of Genetic Dan and the darker skin peoples globally, as much as possible, as soon as possible, or as I've said contend with the people while also killing in mass, ending with nuclear exchanges shortly or weeks/days before the end of the 42 month period, that is assuming you have more time from God..................right now I am just around, don't plan on saying much more, since there is only about 5 weeks left to your lives)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Thu Nov 24, 2016 2:48 pm

Sorry, let's talk Turkey and G. (IT -it as in "Git it") Wright write lyrics right... in the Dream Weaving

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LgCWgfwlk0M

:whistling: I've just closed my eyes again
Climbed aboard the dream weaver train
Driver take away my worries of today
And leave tomorrow behind
Ooh dream weaver
I believe you can get me through the night... :creeping:

... As Night here, is "darkness" and separated from light...

The light is any kind of true light ... as "God" is this ... Train Spirit ... So to get on board, one has to take this train of thought! .... Through Turkey-Town some time as chew, chew can go a long ways today... :eat:

Though "God" can't get divorced, as he/she is on board this "Love Train" ... and can only "grant DIvorce" as the "baby" is out of sight.

:geek: ... as I was a defendant in a divorce case, and I granted my X her wish to be divorced from me... and I maintain I did not " Divorce" and jump off this train... but yet can end up in the morning light ... like in the Polor Express at Christmas light comes ... maybe though it has to roll through 'BLACK FRIDAY' ...

As "God" laid the track and knows the coarse of history... it only when we fall/jump off this wagon ride ... and disavow "God/train ... the path..." Does one find themselves "lost" in this darkness (Night)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Nov 24, 2016 8:25 pm

Gus Who wrote:Off Topic

In 1841 the famous French writer, historian and archeologist Prosper Mérimée, who then serve inspector of historic monuments found in the castle de Boussac in France six wonderful tapestry. What unites them is a mysterious storyline, and six present the image of the mythical unicorn animal and dressed in velvet and brocade young woman in the middle of the island of flowers and greenery. http://bnr.bg/post/100680742

1. Genetic Dan does not have a Legal Right to Live
2. Genetic Dan is the basis of Soliciting Mercy from God during the Revelation by Sacrifice (Euthanasia)
3. Genetic Dan is incapable of identifying with, or giving the Gospel

(All the above is also true for the nations with no favor from God, that is with no "Sign of Divorce") Each time enough force is used against the Antichrist to solicit euthanasia, the people usually go away or bare false witness, there's no ambition, because there is no possibility of prevailing against me, in their uncleanness. City of Philadelphia/USA is identified, SEPTA/Sarepta (Luke 4:26), is identified in the Book of Revelations, as well as according to the Prophets, so they are not only false witnesses, and unclean, but also ungodly. We'll just have to settle this score, when God gives us an answer, that is a possibility, or humanity simply dies blind in its ungodliness, and in its pleasure of "Suicide by Antichrist". Right now the best I can do in between seeing God drive them away or euthanize them, is vocalize to as many as will hear, how I have to keep telling these people to keep their hands to themselves, and maybe leave me and the public alone, since there is no Assisted Suicide Program at this level, the best I can do is advantageously promote this position, so soon we'll just have to see.

GENESIS 3:13 And the LORD God said unto the woman, What [is] this [that] thou hast done? And the woman said, The serpent beguiled me, and I did eat.
GENESIS 3:14 And the LORD God said unto the serpent, Because thou hast done this, thou [art] cursed above all cattle, and above every beast of the field; upon thy belly shalt thou go, and dust shalt thou eat all the days of thy life:
GENESIS 3:24 So he drove out the man; and he placed at the east of the garden of Eden Cherubims, and a flaming sword which turned every way, to keep the way of the tree of life.
Theme of the Garden Snake as a Picture of Jesus, by reason of BABYLON which is the Payment Jesus uses for sin, carries on into Revelation where the Railroad of the MarketFrankfordline is a picture of the Garden Snake which is a picture of Jesus, and that is where Jesus reveals his body or the Temple Stones/Sign of Divorce. So this has originated in the book of Genesis, and carries on into Revelations, but we have more detail now. i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ....................weekly, daily, or hourly, their kinds don't do enough against me because they don't have an ambition to end the burden of living, hopefully with the support of the media and the authorities, we'll just have to see soon, as they loose their inhibitions as their lives come to a close. The media and the authorities are not using their greatest defense of the protection of the public, by keeping silent, but things will change soon, for now, marginally, I am helping resolve this public threat, even if the effect is small. Love and Blessings.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Train... oh this baby is in the bat light

Postby Batman » Fri Nov 25, 2016 5:29 am

Not off topic, just came in on music sheet form, instead of your paintings... As separate tracks have been created in which "subject matter" comes in. ... and in this train to write through...

:whistling: Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side

... A dream is being woven to see light and meet up

As this subject matter is to get in loony tune with "God" (as marriage is what 'priests / nuns' as Roman Catholic background ... Ministers / Pastor ... Rabbi ... Pharisees ... etc etc) Here, I am putting it into a Polar Express movie theme ... as your date of Winter solstice (12/21/16) approaches ... as the threat and your message

Though as to Anti-Christ in Christian terms is a person who choose to jump off this train ... and track (as Christian unite under a birth of Christ and all the trappings that can come with it) as their choice ...

As one hitch up / link up ... goes hand in hand ... (as a church is considered to be a " spiritual body" ... even countries claim such title.. ) as the United States... Separated and did not divorced from England ...

Babylon was a fork in the track (Place) where separation takes place ... Should be seen as a 'Hub' ... as choice separates and creates each and every route in this kind of train of thought!

So as this timeline ... Rolls into Black Friday,... one gets "shopping choice" as a day is coming in which ... I state the true Threat as - the Government Fracking in Oklahoma area, and earthquakes are getting bigger ... in which people will probably die, due to not being informed by the government. As I've called some earthquake with some accuracy... as my prophetic ability allows some insight into big oil / big gov and the lies that they have these earthquake regulated somehow??

Now Trump is a 'wiled card' on the world stage... and I am not sure if Putin Tat and Donald Duck can get along as both seem to be power hungry ... claiming for there country, to WAT end... as I too have to try to get a sneak peak, if there is "surprises" that should be brought to the moonlight with a batty light.
Batman
Gus Who?
Gus Who?

Re: Train... oh this baby is in the bat light

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:51 am

Batman wrote:Not off topic, just came in on music sheet form, instead of your paintings... As separate tracks have been created in which "subject matter" comes in. ... and in this train to write through...

:whistling: Though the dawn may be coming soon
There still may be some time
Fly me away to the bright side of the moon
And meet me on the other side

... A dream is being woven to see light and meet up

As this subject matter is to get in loony tune with "God" (as marriage is what 'priests / nuns' as Roman Catholic background ... Ministers / Pastor ... Rabbi ... Pharisees ... etc etc) Here, I am putting it into a Polar Express movie theme ... as your date of Winter solstice (12/21/16) approaches ... as the threat and your message

Though as to Anti-Christ in Christian terms is a person who choose to jump off this train ... and track (as Christian unite under a birth of Christ and all the trappings that can come with it) as their choice ...

As one hitch up / link up ... goes hand in hand ... (as a church is considered to be a " spiritual body" ... even countries claim such title.. ) as the United States... Separated and did not divorced from England ...

Babylon was a fork in the track (Place) where separation takes place ... Should be seen as a 'Hub' ... as choice separates and creates each and every route in this kind of train of thought!

"Train, Baby, Sight" = D.B. Cooper

scpr.org/blogs/offramp/2014/01/15/15610/the-black-dahlia-at-67-archival-photos-from-an-uns/?slide=10

7 Years of BABYLON THE GREAT, the Last week of Daniel 9
42 Months = Harold Camping (relative to, Family Radio 2011) (Measurement of Angel of Revelation 11)
42 Months = Flight 370 (relative to, Measurement of Temple of Revelation 11)

D.B. COOPER = "genetic DAN, lord's BODY, CHRISTMAS"

(A) Beware the bearers of FALSE gifts & their BROKEN PROMISES. (lord's BODY, Sign of Divorce)
(B) Much PAIN but still time.BELIEVE. (global euthanasia of genetic DAN)
(C) There is GOOD out there.We OPpose DECEPTION. (merry CHRISTMAS)
Conduit CLOSING (Ding!)

1. 42 Months = Harold Camping
2. 42 Months = Flight 370 (ending 8/21/2017, Solar Eclipse Alignment with Mandrid Faultline in USA)
3. 240 Days and/or 42 Months = "UFOs/Sign of Divorce/Lord's Body" (Two Wings of a Great Eagle)

God isn't pleased with your cooperation in the illustration of his mercies, paralleling the Apostle Paul: Mars, Offworld, Spaceship, then humanity will die in 240 days, so things will become clear soon.

(My father raped me for months including murder, that climaxed with an attempt of cutting my body in half after murder. God has blinded a good deal of people, however my father committed those crimes under the supervision and instruction of Pope John Paul II, so his reign of cruelty has been seen right to the present, in various froms and with many people in high places of the public trust, in high places of the heads of states. The Black Dahlia, is God's explanation of what has been happening to me, shortly before the global euthanasia of billions, or perhaps condemning all persons in the USA to death, as we come closer to settling this inces*/rap*/murde* score you have to settle with me, that is with the Antichrist, soon ... else you have many people to kill, simply shoot them dead)

illuminatimatrix.wordpress.com/23-rcmp-royal-canaanite-mountain-pole-ice-the-bear-stock-market-the-roaring-20s-7-hills-of-rome-worship-of-isis-worship-of-mother-nut-knut-newet-nuit-inuit/
Onboard Flight 305
High above western Washington on board the six-year old Boeing 727, Larry Finegold and the 35 other passengers weren’t told what was really going on.
“My recollection is that [the pilot] said that there were some difficulties,” Finegold said. The pilot told the passengers over the PA system that, “they were in touch with the ground, and they would be circling the city for awhile while they worked on whatever the problem was.”
The “problem” was that Cooper, a middle-aged man dressed in a business suit, had given a note to a stewardess (what they used to call flight attendants back then). The note claimed he had a bomb, and demanded $200,000 in $20 bills ($1.2 million in 2016 dollars) plus four parachutes in exchange for releasing the passengers. Cooper showed the stewardess the contents of his briefcase, which looked to be wires and explosives. kiro7.com/news/local/db-cooper-skyjacking-mystery-endures/470280013

Flight 93 Flight Path = Flight 370 Flight Path = D.B. Cooper's Flight Path
112th Prophecy of Saint Malachy (Popes) (Exodus 24)
112th Prophecy of Allen C. Martin (Presidents) (1 Chronicles 25)
112th Prophecy of the 12th Planet (Star Wormwood) (occurs every 3600 years, samaria, or Great Goddess of Jupiter (gospel))

(112 Sons of Man Matthew and Luke's Genealogy, paralleling the value of 12,000 assigned to Joseph when the tribe is accounted with the tribes, as the parallel value for the 12th Planet Prophecy ("twelve legions of angels") ............................. All of this must take place and it has before God reveals the prophecy of the Mayan Calendar or 12/21/2016 to 8/21/2017, also according to the trend of D.B. Cooper (CHRISTMAS). Love and Blessings (About 4 weeks until we see if your ambitions of using lethal force against me, exceeds God's interests in identifying this nation with his covenant anymore, and at all. Meaning you will either choose to kill many people of ethnicity, or choose to die, so I will be where you can find me easily as I have stated, as we settle this score, once and for all ......................i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg) (Three Contradictions surrounding the Three Times God gave the Ten Commandments, and God's often accusations of "Stealing Ten Tribes" (in illustrating his mercy), that is where this figures originate, but when they are expounded they become more tangible, that is the Earth's Moon has a deviation of about 10 days from the orbit of the Earth, that is the object of interest, as we come closer to ending the lives of billions, as we come closer to settling this score of mass murder with the Antichrist).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Kamikaze » Sun Nov 27, 2016 6:56 pm

(D.B. Cooper) ... Donald, Berry, Clinton

(One interpretation towards the validity of the 112th Prophecy of Allen C. Martin about the Presidents? Non-White Males are not Counted, that reaffirms the unilateral trend that is presented) (the lifespan of the Antichrist, and the Galactic Timetable, like the Solstice Precessional Alignment that ends in 2016, taking overall preference, back to topic)

(D.B. Cooper) ... D-Day, "Bay of Pigs Invasion", Cold War Crisis

1. Eisenhower Speaks About Murder of JFK (1963) ... youtube.com/watch?v=KyGzVQGgdqw
2. The Cuban Missile Crisis: At The Brink (1992) [PBS 30th Anniversary Special] ... youtube.com/watch?v=pI3GZUryOX0
3. History Of The Cold War - Full Documentary - Mind blowing Documentaries ... youtube.com/watch?v=dqPYM55XjYw

(somethings we need to keep watch for, God's Mercy, parallel, Jesus and the Apostle Paul ... "Mars Hoax" and the missing Nasa Satellite that vanished on its way to Mars ... "Black Knight Satellite", and the spaceship under the Temple Mound in Jerusalem ... "Voynich Manuscript", and Flight 370, matching a few descriptions of the Lost City of Atlantis (also Billy Meier's Hoaxes)
1. (Spaceship ends the "Suicide by Antichrist" Equation ... God is not substituting one form of proliferated murder for another, that means, God will give the Antichrist the power to police the political parties of interest and bodies of leadership with euthanasia ... if you can't hurt me anymore, then in some instances you don't have the legal right to hurt the populace, don't expect much from the Antichrist, this will be handled faithfully and openly, if that is necessary )
2. (the Colony underground in Mars is operational, we can use portals, we don't need spaceship, we'll just have to keep watch for this one also ... the Antichrist has a plan for Global Euthanasia, but you can handle things your way, all that means is there will be less mercy, if God wants you to wrestle with sin for a while before beginning Global Euthanasia, then God will present the Antichrist with said evidences ... all of these activities do not involve Genetic Dan, if the Antichrist is not equipped to enforce the gospel's goals with the bodies of leadership, then he'll just go out of his way to write you out of these displays of mercy)
3. (All Good Fun, now we much assume that God will not empower the Antichrist to use euthanasia to enforce Global Euthanasia, that means no spaceship and no mars colony, but we do have our OffWorld Expedition in the least, as the mechanism God uses to give mankind more time, or all life is terminated on 8/21/2017 at the 42nd Month of Flight 370's disappearance)

We have a score to settle soon, based on the mass murder of the Antichrist, as you will have no inhibitions, and a few bodies will not deter you. Based on how the Antichrist is empowered from God, if that is necessary, there will be no mercy given to certain positions in the highest positions of the public trust, and in the highest positions of the heads of state. You lives will simply come to a close, that is assuming God has not removed the Sign of Divorce from the USA to China based on your offenses, and also I am provided with the means of chastisement, for the end of life processes, necessary to faithfully maintain that kind of position. We'll just have to see what happens in about 4 weeks to 12/21, to, 12/25/2016. Love and Blessings. (The only Good News I have to offer, is that, I won't be confronting Donald Trump immediately in the near future, because he will not be in the White House by the time things go down, but we'll eventually have a talk officially, as well as many other peoples and nations).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:56 pm

Your starting to go in way too many direction ... as if the. Timeline ... is (this year as you say.. 12/21) ... then curtain things must be in "sight" (as to say - a possibility of happening) / or is out of sight (baby) ... here as "Trump" is a wiled card.

Who is the big baby? Could this be about Trump. Was the election rigged.. as hand counting could determine if someone hacked the system. As it would not be that hard to come up with a program to throw the election. It's like a bad cop planting evidence. How many crooked politicians have there hands on the counting booths. Everyone know the fact that your vote is not counted fairly with this system. Were the polls leading up to election night right after all.

As those that study this (time • period ) and have basic knowledge agree that life continues... That a new age is in store...
As "insight" clearly points to the world to being too corrupt ... (as I am clearly pointing out "EQ" numbers and big oil/ big gov that causes 'mega-quakes through my prophetic abilities)

The Truth must come out ... How long does it take to count Wisconsin. As, YES!!! 'Trump' is not in power until next year ... and there is time to review

Donald Trump has gone from originally having 1,409,467 votes to now having just 1,404,536 votes in Wisconsin. In other words, a total of 4,931 votes were reported for Trump on election night that never existed. In contrast Hillary Clinton has gone from 1,382,210 votes down to 1,382,011 votes, a difference of less than two hundred votes. In other words, Wisconsin essentially had Clinton’s vote total correct all along, but is now acknowledging that nearly five thousand of the supposed votes for Trump simply never existed. Where did these votes come from? Who originally padded his numbers and how? If this was indeed due to an organized effort to pad Trump’s voting totals in various precincts across the state, the recount should fully expose it
While Wisconsin’s 10 electoral votes are in Trump’s column for the time being, his margin in the state could be incredibly fragile if the discrepancies found in a few areas turn out to be a statewide phenomenon. A few more precincts uncovering the same errors could easily tip the state in Clinton’s favor.

At this point, much of this is just speculation, but the good news is that this is exactly why recounts exist – not just to expose any vote tampering, but also to give the American people confidence that the electoral process is fair and can be trusted.

:whistling: of coarse it's not fair.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Mon Nov 28, 2016 4:39 pm

Gus Who wrote:Your starting to go in way too many direction ... as if the. Timeline ... is (this year as you say.. 12/21) ... then curtain things must be in "sight" (as to say - a possibility of happening) / or is out of sight (baby) ... here as "Trump" is a wiled card.

Who is the big baby? Could this be about Trump. Was the election rigged.. as hand counting could determine if someone hacked the system. As it would not be that hard to come up with a program to throw the election. It's like a bad cop planting evidence. How many crooked politicians have there hands on the counting booths. Everyone know the fact that your vote is not counted fairly with this system. Were the polls leading up to election night right after all.

As those that study this (time • period ) and have basic knowledge agree that life continues... That a new age is in store...
As "insight" clearly points to the world to being too corrupt ... (as I am clearly pointing out "EQ" numbers and big oil/ big gov that causes 'mega-quakes through my prophetic abilities)

The Truth must come out ... How long does it take to count Wisconsin. As, YES!!! 'Trump' is not in power until next year ... and there is time to review

Donald Trump has gone from originally having 1,409,467 votes to now having just 1,404,536 votes in Wisconsin. In other words, a total of 4,931 votes were reported for Trump on election night that never existed. In contrast Hillary Clinton has gone from 1,382,210 votes down to 1,382,011 votes, a difference of less than two hundred votes. In other words, Wisconsin essentially had Clinton’s vote total correct all along, but is now acknowledging that nearly five thousand of the supposed votes for Trump simply never existed. Where did these votes come from? Who originally padded his numbers and how? If this was indeed due to an organized effort to pad Trump’s voting totals in various precincts across the state, the recount should fully expose it

(The Book of the Law)

The Big Baby or "Manchild", singularly is only the Antichrist. The "Big Baby", collectively is the illustration of God's Mercy, which includes the "Sign of Divorce". How does the gospel describe it? The Bodies of the Saints will Rise First and rebuke many and then in the very end a great many will be caught up in the air with them.

74. The length of thy longing shall be the strength of its glory. He that lives long & desires death much is ever the King among the Kings.

75. Aye! listen to the numbers & the words:

76. 4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L. What meaneth this, o prophet? Thou knowest not; nor shalt thou know ever. There cometh one to follow thee: he shall expound it. But remember, o chose none, to be me; to follow the love of Nu in the star-lit heaven; to look forth upon men, to tell them this glad word. (The Book of the Law, Ch. 2, sacred-texts.com/oto/engccxx.htm)

(Son of Man is primary point of discernment along with the Galactic Alignment)
4638 = 1968, Nguyen Van Lem, for 34 years (kill) ... 34 Years of Age to 240 Days at Present (BAAL) (4 6 3 8 A B K 2 4 A L)
89 = 1989 UFO Guardian, Morning Star/Super Nova, (3) Third Resurrection 240 Day Marker (G M O R 3 Y X 24 89 R P S T O V A L)
4638 (marking 240 Days)
1,409,467 votes to now having just 1,404,536 votes in Wisconsin (Trump)
1,382,210 votes down to 1,382,011 votes in Wisconsin (Clinton)

89 (8+9 = 17, 8/21/2017 ... marking 42 Months)
BAAL/SATAN is blind until the appointed time when God reveals the solicitation of mercy by the euthanasia of Genetic Dan Globally....................the American Way of Life, with all the non-whites killing Cops, Children, and Raping People is over. Your way life in society is over, rape and murder with me, those people to do me, in cause God to drive them away and take their lives is out of their pleasure and fascinations. Furthermore this is involuntary based on the Expression of Joseph, and this expression will be increased dramatically, soon. The maximum amount of people I may end up killing will be limited to the people in the highest positions of the public trust, and in the highest positions of the heads of states, to protect the safety of the public and to illustrate the interests of the Gospel's Program in a passive way, the rest you will have to do. At some level, if I am thoroughly convinced, you simply want to suffer in pain and die, then I'll stop the pattern of protecting the public trust I've established, so you can do that the reminder of your days. First and foremost, I will be given no choice but to encourage the nations to kill all of your citizens because of the ethnic population that is desirable dead, if I am not convinced the matter has been handled, considering the fact that God gave the sign of divorce here first, that withstanding, we need to kill all of their kinds and population clusters globally, as much as possible. i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg .............. just one more small public safety message given the sensitive nature of this discussion until we can settle this core of "Suicide by Antichrist", when you have the ambitions to do so, in about 4 weeks around 12/21 to 12/25. Based on the way things are handled I will cleanse the leadership problem as we discussed, with no warning as quickly as I am able to do that depending on the nature of my empowerment. You are not a representation of the Law, so the Gospel's Law does not hold you accountable, after your opportunity to settle this score, that issue is no longer important. We have a nightly walk tonight to help keep these people tamed until such a time, I believe that is enough public safety messages for now.
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Re: Train... on board? ... Or just Board

Postby Gus Who » Tue Nov 29, 2016 11:22 am

Your interpretation is based on man perspective of which era. As too divorce, and the Law ...

there is only one correct answer, but many people see it differently... as their "Truth" (As God does not change) and therefore 'truth' that one sees is subject to reality.

Therefore no one breathing can divorce the air that they breath... they can just deny the gift of life that comes from ... (As God is a title) God is Title of ... et. al.

So as if one was 'married' too 'God' (in the sense of a title.. "God" would be in the right) and 'LEFT' ... than they would be stepping away from actual truth AIr and breathing in bad air ... as "God" holds spiritual title as 'Christ' (incarnation) and therefore, 'TItle' (just like President is a title of a land base )

... As spiritual gifts are 'titles' that can not be taken away by 'Man' and can not be fought over ...

... as someone who has been gifted with spiritual sight... I am able to see beyond ... / see above a crowd(or below)

As you may or may not follow this train of thought... if you can... your on Board! :goldblob:

... if not, then you probably well get :yawn: board in the end.
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Train... on board? ... Or just Board

Postby Kamikaze » Tue Nov 29, 2016 12:09 pm

Gus Who wrote:Your interpretation is based on man perspective of which era. As too divorce, and the Law ...

there is only one correct answer, but many people see it differently... as their "Truth" (As God does not change) and therefore 'truth' that one sees is subject to reality.

(God just doesn't use the Written Word of the Gospel, God also uses the Prophets in addition to Signs/Wonders ... ... ... ... this effectively eliminates the false witnessing, and the suffering/pain gospels, that present themselves as a challenge to God's Mercy, right now God still views the USA with some degree of value with the Gospel's Program, this can change in about 4 weeks..........................Even if you develop more of an ambition to kill the Antichrist, and a few ethnic bodies no longer serve as a deterrent, you still may not be able to do much to me, or cause death to satisfy a conviction, therefore you must follow my instructions, or nothing, bodies will pile and you will be driven from coming close to me........................better to satisfy this conviction if that is necessary, and ease your pain. (slowly, I've been preparing these people to end their own lives and value with God, now we'll come to this conclusion soon ... ... ... ... ethnics used to slander God and kill in this country is simply your way of life, and the means to which I will also use to ease your pain of living, so there is nothing personal taking place, if they pleasure themselves using incest or other means with me, that is good it shows there is some ambitions I can use, to help these people end their lives in a peaceful way. All 50 States may be more valuable deceased with God, than to have you challenge all life and the nations, when the shame of having your death sentence pronounced, that is when you have the Sign of Divorce taken from you, as your lives come to a close, back to topic)

Vietnam RailRoad Sytem = Nguyen Van Lem 1968
Philadelphia USA, RailRoad System = Antichrist 12/21 to 12/25/2016

(You will take me to the MarketFrankford Line, at the Arrott Terminal, and Shoot me in the Head, and then I should be allowed to die to satisfy your conviction ........................ You don't have to worry about any ethnic/non-whites, let God pile up their bodies, so give me a little space, not only will I be easy to find but I've ensured that is the case for a very long time now ............................ If you are not allowed to kill after a few times, use the media and broadcast this issue then I should be allowed to die to satisfy your conviction......................we will settle this score in about 4 weeks from now)

(The last missionary of the Presidency, was euthanized by God a few blocks from my current address, and the euthanasia of the negro in the parked car, actually made the news, sometimes it does not. So you need to follow my instructions. You will have, a matter of hours, to a few days, to settle this score, 12/21/2016 to 12/26/2016, after that, depending on what happens, I will immediately euthanize the current president and cabinet, and then I will stop there. Then I will address the American Public about this ethnics, not having a legal right to live, or to receive mercy from God, but also I will limit my chastisement to the positions of the highest levels of the public trust, and the highest levels of the heads of state..............also that I intend to educate the public and authorities more directly, so that is my intentions, you hold this law against your lives, as we settle this score.) Love and Blessings. (The Hoppi Prophecy was written directly to the USA, and directly to the Antichrist .................. that means sometimes the Antichrist does not need an education for God to provide the instruction, the people in Vietnam have done exactly what you will do, here in the USA, as the pleasure you obtain from incest/rape/murder of my body no longer satisfies your inhibitions about doing what I have said to end your lives in a peaceful way, to both ease and end your pain) (just a reminder, all of Nostradamus's relatives were euthanized, in addition to whatever he said was quickly forgotten after his death ................. I will talk with the presidency, cabinet, congress, to remind them value of their lives in violation my one law of illegally promoting genocide in my name, and with impunity, I will allow my relatives to speak about what the officials of state have had them do to me, and how they have used children also to violate me, that includes their own, and then you will pay them for the service, as well as many other that come forward, regardless of the race war that is taking place after I proclaim the lack of value for their lives, paralleling the increased effects of "Joseph the Blessings", or you can get yourselves ready to do what I have said to ease your pain as we settle this score soon) (the level of force was also good in our recent nightly walks to help keep these people tamed, for now, we must opportunistically continue in this trend, for the benefit of public safety)
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 30, 2016 6:57 am

Yes, as someone who receives prophetic dreams, I am familiar with how things work. But again given that with in the next ... 22 days or so ... as you have written ... the president dies (he was is a lamb duck anywho) as Trump is scheduled to supersede ...

... as numbers that were counted seem to be rigged to a point where, I would say they are not credible given the system that it's already in... (as one small area in Wisconsin gave 5,000 extra votes to Trump at first glance to a recount of the state) as nobody should trust this government in the first place, given all the corruption in it's mists

... As I state that people should worry more about the Earthquake that is scheduled to hit Oklahoma area, than ... What 'Blue Star' is shining ... and who's if it shows up at Christmas time

(I did just have a dream about the number 5 ... and can see Hopi talk about a 5th ... era / new age coming in)

as this is all part of the chatter (spiritually speaking)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Kamikaze » Wed Nov 30, 2016 10:31 am

Gus Who wrote:Yes, as someone who receives prophetic dreams, I am familiar with how things work. But again given that with in the next ... 22 days or so ... as you have written ... the president dies (he was is a lamb duck anywho) as Trump is scheduled to supersede ...

... As I state that people should worry more about the Earthquake that is scheduled to hit Oklahoma area, than ... What 'Blue Star' is shining ... and who's if it shows up at Christmas time

(I did just have a dream about the number 5 ... and can see Hopi talk about a 5th ... era / new age coming in)

as this is all part of the chatter (spiritually speaking)

(North Korea has already given the USA the gift of removing the burden of reasonable doubt. Now all you have to do is ensure that I arrive at the Arrott Terminal in the City of Philadelphia, and shoot me in the head, then the law will be satisfied. Nothing personal is taking place, you had your time, and your pleasures with me. You can do what you please with me in the mean time, but as I've said, based on the bodies that fall, you will learn what God allows in terms of satisfying your conviction in allowing you to kill. We will do this in a few days when you lose your inhibitions to kill. ...................... Once this issue is resolved, I'll have to make my assessment of the gospel's law, that is with everything that we've said being true, God has to debuff the point of discernment, that is all. So we'll just have to see, it will be nothing new, and nothing we talked about. Right now at present, the non-whites and the authorities in the usa, are pretty persistant in developing incest relations ... and taking advantage of opportunistic killings with no real identification with the law. This is all good, as long as they intend to follow through on 12/21 to 12/25/2016. (50 states don't have a legal right live when God removes the "Sign of Divorce", following that conviction ... however if God doesn't kill them, then, they will just have to kill Genetic Dan's Race like everyone else in the hopes of soliciting mercy in the form of a "Sign of Divorce" ... (El Dorado and the Mayan Queen, was a prediction about a women president, Jewish Teachings and the Fall of Jerusalem's Golden Gates was a prediction about a male president ... in the least you don't have a legal right to additional mercies in the usa ... hopefully, you are sentenced to death and I won't have to be burdened with the euthanasia of the current president and cabinet as an example of chastisement when God empowers me to do so, because as I've said, the Antichrist is a global argument of encouragement to a limited degree on those terms, and not for all nations and peoples ... ... ... ... otherwise you will quickly kill your own negro president and cabinet and whoever else, as you realize, certain positions will only promote the suicide, and excessive suffering of the American People, regarding dealing with specific races ... ... ... ... euthanasia of the non-whites is an issue the nations must handle in soliciting mercy from God, that is not an issue God wants me to handle, we will settle this score of "Suicide by Antichrist" in about 4 weeks from now.)

(Internationally, best thing for these other countries to do is to be blind, if you cause a commotion over me and stop these people from following through, then with no "Sign of Divorce" presented at all, you will have 240 days to die, with no mercy from God regardless of your actions, leaving a limited geographic area at such a time, to be declared at that time ........................ so be blind and let them follow through, this is your petition of mercy, otherwise, we need to see what is necessary in a few weeks, I gave these people not only the legal right to kill the Antichrist, but the guarantee it will done as I've instructed, and I want them to have this opportunity to follow through, so don't challenge my authority. If you want use some non-whites to kill, to help me keep these people tamed these few weeks, until we reach the next level) Love and Blessings. (i1112.photobucket.com/albums/k492/psalmsamuel/stateID.jpg ................ you'll have to sway through the bodies that follow me in attempting to kill, and you don't have a choice but to use lethal force as you will also be targeted if you are viewed as coming to my aide, don't waste time, just bring there and shot me in the head, don't worry about anything or anyone else).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

Kamikaze 666

Postby Gus Who » Wed Nov 30, 2016 2:53 pm

Q - :dummy" shoot you in the head? Is that your Kamikaze move?

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. (Revelation 13:1, 17, 18) This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” (Revelation 13:7) The name 666 identifies the political system as a gross failure in God’s sight. ... as most reasonable people would agree with this meaning...

With my ability, I've identified it to be the 'FRACKING GOVERNMENT' (U.S. Gov and other governments and big oil industry) as they have minupulate the numbers .. and oil prices ... I've even identified the number to translate to Nov. 6 as two sizable earthquakes (5.0 or greater) out of four in Oklahoma area have hit on that date (3 this year and 1 in 2011) ... only I don't want 'Komikazes ... to go get killed ... or asked be be shot in the head, standing up to a bunch of crooks.

I think you might want to rethink ... as Kamikaze... you have no back up plan (plus it not really a true way to "God"/heaven) as what you've posted is not saving lives. It's a perception that you see ... War... remember the pen is mightier than the sword. (I form a Gus Who Ink army with 1 stroke ... :whistling: as stock can be created with saving lives and property)
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Re: Kamikaze 666

Postby Kamikaze » Thu Dec 01, 2016 12:35 pm

Gus Who wrote:Q - :dummy" shoot you in the head? Is that your Kamikaze move?

According to the last book in the Bible, 666 is the number, or name, of the wild beast with seven heads and ten horns that comes out of the sea. (Revelation 13:1, 17, 18) This beast is a symbol of the worldwide political system, which rules over “every tribe and people and tongue and nation.” (Revelation 13:7) The name 666 identifies the political system as a gross failure in God’s sight. ... as most reasonable people would agree with this meaning...

With my ability, I've identified it to be the 'FRACKING GOVERNMENT' (U.S. Gov and other governments and big oil industry) as they have minupulate the numbers .. and oil prices ... I've even identified the number to translate to Nov. 6 as two sizable earthquakes (5.0 or greater) out of four in Oklahoma area have hit on that date (3 this year and 1 in 2011) ... only I don't want 'Komikazes ... to go get killed ... or asked be be shot in the head, standing up to a bunch of crooks.

I think you might want to rethink ... as Kamikaze... you have no back up plan (plus it not really a true way to "God"/heaven) as what you've posted is not saving lives. It's a perception that you see ... War... remember the pen is mightier than the sword. (I form a Gus Who Ink army with 1 stroke ... :whistling: as stock can be created with saving lives and property)

1. Leonardo Da Vinci - Raped by his Father under the supervision of the Pope, and then tried for execution.
2. Albert Einstein - Mother or Spouse used to attempt murder, supervision of the church and state for quite some time, as documented by Einstein, he eventually roused a community of people to stop this pattern of "Suicide by Antichrist"
3. Abraham Lincoln - Shot in the Head to protect the negro or ethnic population, from the "Assisted Suicide Program", he intended to produce at the national level. (Slaves in the USA, or any of the ethnic populations, are genetically and mentally challenged so they could never fully function in a society with a bill or rights or constitution)

((Numbers 1 to 3 are not just what has happened to me, it has become a trend of behavior for a long period of time, the list goes on) Not just 9/11/2001, and the New Orleans Floods, here in the USA, but much more in terms of euthanasia that goes unreported in relation to the Antichrist. For the most part, these people are not giving a gospel, more than soliciting suicide. God should be finished with this point of discernment on 12/21 to 12/25/2016, so here in the USA, these people will be fortunate if God allows the Antichrist to die, to no only complete a conviction, but this will accelerate the pain and death they cause themselves as their lives come to a close, if they are not simply deceased. Moving Forwards, God could easily reconcile the Gospel with the Falling Man of 9/11/2001 = "Sign of Divorce Invalidated" ... ... ... ... in that instance death is not a guarantee of a response from God, so the other good news is that these people will simply die in a few months, without causing themselves anymore pain or death as a result of using force against me. A mental illness these people can't seem to abstain from committing, so this is all good news ... ... ... ... we'll just have to see soon, and in the mist of these discussions, ethnic bodies being deceased, for using force against me in various levels, this dilapidated state, is coming to fruition in about 4 weeks from now)

(9/11/2001, euthanasia of certain members of the public surrounding that area, same for the New Orleans Floods, and this should be the same for the events of 12/21 to 12/25/2016, there simply would not be a war on terrorism for those people if what happened, was properly and intelligently articulated, so don't expect much, depending on the time of execution, hopefully you won't see much. ... ... ... ... The Third Resurrection of the Antichrist is for 5 months only, so billions can die blind, hopefully that is what you get, along with a deceased Antichrist, and nothing more, in about 4 weeks from now)

1. God allowed Moses to save 600,000 out of Egypt
2. God allows Moses to save "666" out of "Sodom and Egypt" (Revelations)

God does not add to the figure of salvation until the 5 months of revelations for the people that are given that mercy in a limited geographic area or areas. The figure of salvation of "666" was presented at the crucifixion of Jesus as recorded in the four cannon gospels, as recorded in the bible. 600,000 give or take a few souls here and there, and then what is added to that for the 5 months of Revelation paralleling Noah saving the unclean for 5 months in Genesis as a parallel. (you don't have a legal right to a "Sign of Divorce", nor do you have a legal right to a response from God for the euthanasia of the Antichrist, on 12/21 to 12/25/2016, should there be any activity, we will resolve this matter soon, as you loose your ambitions to kill the Antichrist, otherwise, I simply suspect a blind death for billions in a few more months ... ... ... ... we have not passed a relative period of 42 months from Flight 370's disappearance, so assuming that God will not respond at such a time is a sin, until reasonable doubt is removed from the law, that is what 12/21 to 12/25 represents to the Antichrist)

II KINGS 19:35 And it came to pass that night, that the angel of the LORD went out, and smote in the camp of the Assyrians an hundred fourscore and five thousand: and when they arose early in the morning, behold, they [were] all dead corpses.

636 Mark of the Beast, divided by, Fours Separatist Inheritors* of the Gospel's Program = 195,000 or 159,000 for 636, plus the limited Geographic Area of the City of Philadelphia in the USA, for 5 Months. (Aaron's Genetic Line does not have a legal right to an inheritance, so you don't have a legal right to a "Sign of Divorce", incest/rape/murder you enjoy with me is your portion and your future).....................Now you are dictating to God using some negros or some non-whites to use lethal force against me as your declaration of purpose. So, follow through in afew days and simply die, or simply die blind, as we will see soon. (as I have stated with Leonardo Da Vinci, after they couldn't use his Father to have incest relationships and commit murder under the instruction of the Pope, they simply used his mother to satisfy that void, so you should be good to die blind now for sure) (as I have also stated, God will use a certain level of energy stopping you committing suicide, before there is no more payment for sin, no signs, and no mercy, so we need to keep watch, if enough force has been used against me to satisfy this law)...............................(19.5 Degree Hyperdimension Equation on Mars is the Answer to the Mark of the Beast, that means billions will die blind to complete the conviction of removing Aaron's Separatist Inheritance* which is attributed to Mars ... ... ... ... right now we will see in a few days ... ... ... ... as we keep these people pleasuring themselves with me, and baring false witness, this is the satisfaction of their covenant) Love and Blessings. We will have a 10 hour Walk tomorrow to keep these non-whites/negros tamed. (List of Separatist Inheritors* is included in Deu. 34:1-3 ... ... ... ... As I have also stated, not only are the lives of these people unimportant, but what you do with me in pleasuring yourselves is also unimportant, as your lives come to a close, as we settle this score, once and for all, in about 4 weeks).
Kamikaze
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

No Kamikaze - No 636 - ... 666 = Nov. 6

Postby Gus Who » Thu Dec 01, 2016 10:12 pm

Oh, then I can tell you right now if you get yourself killed... you will not be going to 'heaven' (as you perceive it) and if you happen to talk some idiot into killing you, then they will most likely go to jail. So why don't you think about that! Plus I would have to testify against you.

I mean clearly your intelligent enough to know better... unless of coarse you have insight that your death in this matter would actually be seen as righteous (which of coarse, in the way you laid it out ... Well it FAILS any kind of litmus test that any 'reasonable soul' (even the crazy Ivan's, would not do YOUR kind of Kamikaze... and WAT 636?? (Sorry does not jive with any kind of realistic interpretations of 666 / bible code)

As 666 goes to, what I've stated/predicted ... 'November 6' ... as this mid size Quake ( 5.3 but reduced to 5.0 )was felt pretty far away (media reports) ... and goes to what I stated that a massive earthquake is coming and the government is covering it up by minupulating EQ numbers. I even filed the Nov 6 date in Federal Court in two cases - (USDC on Nov.2 and 9th Cir. on Nov. 3 in Gus Who v. U.S. FRACKING GOV.)

Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby raymond1234 » Sat Dec 03, 2016 1:46 am

Kamikaze wrote:
xpedition "Off World" is a method to delay the Judgment of God, if the Sign of Divorce begins 12/21 - 12/25 then you need to get the Antichrist off the planet, God opens up a portal to a separate planet, then you need to begin our Expedition there, to buy yourselves more time, if you do not want to die in 240 Days from 12/21/2016 - 12/25/2016 to the end of the 42 Month period from Flight 370 which is 8/21/2017 the Mandrid Faultline Alignment with the Solar Eclipse. Its likely in such a case, God will provide 42 Months from 8/21/2017 when the Expedition Off World is completed we talked about not to long ago in detail) (Why? ... Challenge Response, God may choose not to give the Antichrist any authority that includes any equipment or facilities, even though we've been faithful, this is probably a best case scenario, to giving yourselves more time versus the global euthanasia in 240 days, as you clamp down on Genetic Dan (races with no possibility of salvation) and the Untoward Generations (nations with no possibility of salvation), as you must do that in stages to solicit the sign of divorce, to receive the blessing, migration of 5 months Star Wormwood)

That coincides with the next election and the inauguration.

There was a recent comment about this on a blog.

It comes up towards the end. But the whole podcast is relevant to current events and what is being said here.

https://z3news.com/w/podcast-barack-oba ... ransition/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Gus Who » Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:52 pm

raymond1234 wrote:That coincides with the next election and the inauguration.

There was a recent comment about this on a blog.

It comes up towards the end. But the whole podcast is relevant to current events and what is being said here.

https://z3news.com/w/podcast-barack-oba ... ransition/

Thanks for the post.. as it goes with what is already been being talked about - the two party system is not going to work together ... as I have a dream last night about this Vote-age that went to currency :whistling:
Gus Who
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Return to Mystic Dreams