Dictionary:   A    B    C    D    E    F    G    H    I    J    K      M     N    O    P    Q    R    S    T    U     V    W    X    Y    Z

home   .   dream info   .   common dreams  dream dictionary  dream bank   site map   discussion forum  contact us

Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

This is the forum to talk about your prophetic dreams, healing dreams, or epic dreams. Such dreams tend to be extremely vivid and stay with you for years to come. Share your experiences here.

Re: Reacuring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Sigrid » Wed May 04, 2016 9:10 pm

VG, are there physical ETs in the universe? I mean, I keep hearing about ETs and how they're not physical or something like that and so far (if the government isn't covering it up) there's no (physical) ETs that I've heard of. It might take us a long time to improve our technology, but even now, it seems like we haven't found a habitable world or similar to Earth that have some kind of inhabitants (again, if the government isn't covering it up). I hope I'm making sense because I just lost my train of thoughts :banghead: :dummy"
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Wed May 04, 2016 11:51 pm

Sigrid wrote:VG, are there physical ETs in the universe? I mean, I keep hearing about ETs and how they're not physical or something like that and so far (if the government isn't covering it up) there's no (physical) ETs that I've heard of. It might take us a long time to improve our technology, but even now, it seems like we haven't found a habitable world or similar to Earth that have some kind of inhabitants (again, if the government isn't covering it up). I hope I'm making sense because I just lost my train of thoughts :banghead: :dummy"

I am not VG, but there are many lifeforms out there that live beyond our solar system. And I also believe that people from the future ( only a few) can travel to our time line and visit us. But they are not permitted to intervene in our lives.

Check out this guy's blog, he channels 3 different aliens and although people might think it is a joke, I do believe that some people have a natural gift with psychic gifts and he is one of them...it's interesting.

http://www.thegentlewaybook.com/articles.htm

http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 05, 2016 12:01 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:VG, are there physical ETs in the universe? I mean, I keep hearing about ETs and how they're not physical or something like that and so far (if the government isn't covering it up) there's no (physical) ETs that I've heard of. It might take us a long time to improve our technology, but even now, it seems like we haven't found a habitable world or similar to Earth that have some kind of inhabitants (again, if the government isn't covering it up). I hope I'm making sense because I just lost my train of thoughts :banghead: :dummy"

I am not VG, but there are many lifeforms out there that live beyond our solar system. And I also believe that people from the future ( only a few) can travel to our time line and visit us. But they are not permitted to intervene in our lives.

Check out this guy's blog, he channels 3 different aliens and although people might think it is a joke, I do believe that some people have a natural gift with psychic gifts and he is one of them...it's interesting.

Yeah I know, Rey. I just keep hearing from other people before that there are ETs that aren't physical can manifest their forms (no not ghosts, entities etc) but only for a short amount of time and stuff like that. And I've been wondering if we will ever know any planet out there that supports life and that has habitants. Well, if our gov doesn't cover it up. Also, thanks for the link, Rey! I've been scratching my head a few days ago, trying to remember what that website about Tom Moore (who I also forgot the name of the author) that you posted months ago.
Superman1 wrote:The more a spoilt little kid is denied its cries for attention, the more it will be forced to look at himself.

Ecclesiastes 1: 18 wrote:For with much wisdom comes much sorrow; the more knowledge, the more grief.
Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Thu May 05, 2016 11:37 am

Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

Yeah I know, Rey. I just keep hearing from other people before that there are ETs that aren't physical can manifest their forms (no not ghosts, entities etc) but only for a short amount of time and stuff like that. And I've been wondering if we will ever know any planet out there that supports life and that has habitants. Well, if our gov doesn't cover it up. Also, thanks for the link, Rey! I've been scratching my head a few days ago, trying to remember what that website about Tom Moore (who I also forgot the name of the author) that you posted months ago.

There is so much life in the universe we will never know yes there is life made of energies physical and non physical. Micro life lives everywhere every planet rock and even free floating in space. NASA has even found ocean life living on the outside of the space shuttle.

One mistake humans are making is assuming that life is organic in nature it is not earth may contain mostly all organic life but planet earth is a microscopic planet in a universe so vast that we simply cant understand that life is not just organic.

MOEE specifically states that even planets and moons and suns are living life forms. We as humans dont understand this we simply see a sun as a ball of gases etc they are not
they are life forms. Life is not limited to organics in anyway. The longest recorded god of human history is our sun referred to as a living life form through all human history.

How did almost every culture to exist on planet earth over thousands of year come to the knowledge that a sun is a living life form, cultures who knew nothing of each others existence separated by thousands of years, yet they all knew the sun is a living life form. Point is some of these ancient cultures had far more wisdom then we do now.

Life is everywhere and it can be made of anything.
Look at humans they are essentially just a bag of water and other elements and we have life. Energy element beings are not organic they are made of energies and elements.

So yes life can be made of anything and life exists everywhere we simply dont understand this yet because we are at a point that if we cant see it or detect it then it must not be there. We realy on science to find answers and if science cant find it then it must not be there, That's nothing but pure lack of intelligence. Compared to existence we are like 1 tenth of a second old. We are like babies trying to figure out what our hand is.

We relay on science to give us answers but our science is far to basic to understand half the things on earth let alone the universe. Scientist always assume things on knowledge they have no idea about, we can assume anything but what we assume and what we know are far different. Many scientists say there is no life on mars they are not qualified to be a scientists. There may not be aliens walking around or even tiny animals but its full of micro life, Micro life lives everywhere in existence. There is no reason micro life cant form intelligence. We did we are literally micro life forms our selves. Insects, cells, and many species of micro life on earth form intelligence.

There could be an entire planet full of micro life forms that have a hive intelligence just like bees and ants etc. They could combine that intelligence and be the most advance species of life in existence. The second greatest mistake humans make is to assume life is organic base, until we accept that life can be made of almost anything we will stay in the dark and ignorant. On earth alone we have found life living in highly toxic nuclear waste, in active volcanoes and some of the most harshest environments on planet earth.

Living in and on the human form there are over 10,000 species of micro life forms, living their lives everyday and they number in the 100s of trillions.
But we cant see one of them with our eyes. For thousands of years we had no idea we harbored trillions of life forms on our own bodies.
Think about this for a moment, you have right now trillions of life forms living on and in you, look at your arms hands you cant see them but there are literally trillions of life forms
moving and living on and in you.. Trillions literally. When you get hurt some of these micro life forms know to go where the injury is and start to heal it that's intelligence.Humans
entire existenc eis based on profits and gain we use each other to make money we have no common goals or plans. We are like ants with no purpose or intelligence all running
around with no collective intelligence.

Humans are so intelligently stupid we may even cause our own extinction by choice..
We are so stupid we are the only known species in all the universe dumb enough to pay to live on our own home world, no other species of life known in the universe is that dumb.
we accell at stupidity so much that it will take another 500 years to realize just how stupid we where. We need to stop thinking like humans and start thinking like the universal beings we are.
We are like ants with no purpose or intelligence all running around with no collective intelligence. We use and abuse each other to achieve one goal wealth and power. We focus all our collective intelligence into consumerism. We have put a price tag on every species of life on earth and sit back and say ahh I can make money from that. Life has no meaning if all life can be bought and sold
including humans. Today you cant watch tv or surf the internet or go anywhere and not see some kind of product advertisement trying to get your money and if you cant make money then you are none valuable to society. Many humans can not even see a doctor or get a meal with out money, because we have placed a price tags on everything that exists on earth. We are even fighting for off world resources which we will put price tags on. Our technology is advancing 10 fold every year but our intelligence hasn't moved in thousands of years. We make guns to kill and sell them to anyone with money and then complain when people are shot and killed. We pollute the air water lakes land and oceans then complain about global warming and pollution. Duh...We kill almost every life form on earth for money then complain about the species going extinct. Again humans are the most intelligent idiots known in all the universe. Humans are not qualified to make the assumptions they do, humans are not qualified to assume what life can and cant be made of. Humans are not qualified to make half the assumptions they do. Its like giving a new born baby a degree in denominational physics. We have a hard time just cleaning up our own trash. People are so intelligently stupid they die taking selfies.on an avg of 1200 per year ....... :banghead:

When a scientists says there may not be life out in space, it like saying there might not be any sticks in a large wood forest..... :ecstatic:

Life can be made of anything and it exists everywhere there is no rules or limits to life, life adapts to all existence.

MOEE
Life is infinite... :cheers:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
www.moeetheory.com © moee@moeetheory.com
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Thu May 05, 2016 8:45 pm

Sigrid wrote:

Yeah I know, Rey. I just keep hearing from other people before that there are ETs that aren't physical can manifest their forms (no not ghosts, entities etc) but only for a short amount of time and stuff like that. And I've been wondering if we will ever know any planet out there that supports life and that has habitants. Well, if our gov doesn't cover it up. Also, thanks for the link, Rey! I've been scratching my head a few days ago, trying to remember what that website about Tom Moore (who I also forgot the name of the author) that you posted months ago.[/quote]

-----------------------------------------------

Here is another site you might be interested in.

It's called Coast to Coast AM. It's a live radio show that focuses on the paranormal, alternative history and news that the major news outlets don't cover.

It's live from 1 AM to 5 AM Eastern Time ( New York, D.C., Miami -----7 nights a week ) but you can listen online for free and find most of the radio shows on youtube.
Some guy named Conflict Radio / Conflict May records them and posts them online.

They have some pretty good guests on the show. Basically , anyone who is active in the paranormal , alternative history, alternative medicine field is on the show eventually.

http://www.coasttocoastam.com/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EQuSyCWZJQ

Midnight in the Desert is pretty good. They broadcast from 12AM to 5AM five nights a week but I don't think they can be found on youtube.
You can listen online for free as well, if the time zone is agreeable to you.

http://midnightinthedesert.com/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Thu May 05, 2016 10:00 pm

Strange Visions wrote:http://psychicfocus.blogspot.com/

One mistake humans are making is assuming that life is organic in nature it is not earth may contain mostly all organic life but planet earth is a microscopic planet in a universe so vast that we simply cant understand that life is not just organic.

There is no reason why life cannot exist on different levels that we can't comprehend. Light exists at different frequencies that other animals can perceive that we can't. So why can't life thrive at different levels that we can't see, touch or feel ? Just because we have not learned something does not mean it does not exist or it cannot be true.

MOEE specifically states that even planets and moons and suns are living life forms. We as humans dont understand this we simply see a sun as a ball of gases etc they are not
they are life forms. Life is not limited to organics in anyway. The longest recorded god of human history is our sun referred to as a living life form through all human history.

How did almost every culture to exist on planet earth over thousands of year come to the knowledge that a sun is a living life form, cultures who knew nothing of each others existence separated by thousands of years, yet they all knew the sun is a living life form. Point is some of these ancient cultures had far more wisdom then we do now.

Look at humans they are essentially just a bag of water and other elements and we have life. Energy element beings are not organic they are made of energies and elements.

Who is to say that life cannot be made of 'thoughts' which are energy or love or life that is not carbon based. Just because all the life we have found is carbon based in this solar system it does not meant that those values persist on other star systems or other galaxies. When scientists suggest that life cannot exist because it does not conform to our current standards they are limiting themselves to new ideas.

So yes life can be made of anything and life exists everywhere we simply dont understand this yet because we are at a point that if we cant see it or detect it then it must not be there. We realy on science to find answers and if science cant find it then it must not be there, That's nothing but pure lack of intelligence. Compared to existence we are like 1 tenth of a second old. We are like babies trying to figure out what our hand is.

:)

We relay on science to give us answers but our science is far to basic to understand half the things on earth let alone the universe. Scientist always assume things on knowledge they have no idea about, we can assume anything but what we assume and what we know are far different. Many scientists say there is no life on mars they are not qualified to be a scientists. There may not be aliens walking around or even tiny animals but its full of micro life, Micro life lives everywhere in existence. There is no reason micro life cant form intelligence. We did we are literally micro life forms our selves. Insects, cells, and many species of micro life on earth form intelligence.

Most of the scientists are not real scientists.......they are professional memorizers. All they do is go to college, memorize the stuff they learn in books, retain it long enough to do well on a test and then get a bunch of degrees with a bunch of alphabetical letters behind their names. The people that hire them for jobs look for people like themselves. Then they teach college to impressionable young people that think they are godlike because they have a bunch of degrees. They limit themselves to things that have already been published without doing any real research themselves. And the research they do is based on established values that may not be good enough. Nothing new is learned because nothing learned is considered. The only ones that don't fall into this trap are the ones that work for Lockheed-Martin, DARPA, Boeing etc.....I would love to see what they are working on behind closed doors

There could be an entire planet full of micro life forms that have a hive intelligence just like bees and ants etc. They could combine that intelligence and be the most advance species of life in existence. The second greatest mistake humans make is to assume life is organic base, until we accept that life can be made of almost anything we will stay in the dark and ignorant. On earth alone we have found life living in highly toxic nuclear waste, in active volcanoes and some of the most harshest environments on planet earth. :)

Living in and on the human form there are over 10,000 species of micro life forms, living their lives everyday and they number in the 100s of trillions.
But we cant see one of them with our eyes. For thousands of years we had no idea we harbored trillions of life forms on our own bodies.
Think about this for a moment, you have right now trillions of life forms living on and in you, look at your arms hands you cant see them but there are literally trillions of life forms
moving and living on and in you.. Trillions literally. When you get hurt some of these micro life forms know to go where the injury is and start to heal it that's intelligence
.Humans
entire existenc eis based on profits and gain we use each other to make money we have no common goals or plans. We are like ants with no purpose or intelligence all running

That reminds me of Horton Hears a Who........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlnRtmXRSo... ( 1:10 )

Humans are so intelligently stupid we may even cause our own extinction by choice..
We are so stupid we are the only known species in all the universe dumb enough to pay to live on our own home world, no other species of life known in the universe is that dumb.

That is why I like the original Star Trek Series, they spotlighted life on foreign planets and dimensions that were never considered before.

we accell at stupidity so much that it will take another 500 years to realize just how stupid we where. We need to stop thinking like humans and start thinking like the universal beings we are.
We are like ants with no purpose or intelligence all running around with no collective intelligence. We use and abuse each other to achieve one goal wealth and power. We focus all our collective intelligence into consumerism. We have put a price tag on every species of life on earth and sit back and say ahh I can make money from that. Life has no meaning if all life can be bought and sold
including humans. Today you cant watch tv or surf the internet or go anywhere and not see some kind of product advertisement trying to get your money and if you cant make money then you are none valuable to society. Many humans can not even see a doctor or get a meal with out money, because we have placed a price tags on everything that exists on earth. We are even fighting for off world resources which we will put price tags on.

There are plenty of resources for our needs. It's the corruption at the top of political levels. And backwards thinking and behavior among other people.
i.e........People getting burned for being a witch in Africa, a 16 year old girl in Pakistan was burned alive for helping another couple elope. Homosexuals are killed in Africa and the Middle East and you are beaten with a rod for blasphemy in the Arab World.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DuclPsnoTTc

Our technology is advancing 10 fold every year but our intelligence hasn't moved in thousands of years. We make guns to kill and sell them to anyone with money and then complain when people are shot and killed.

I don't have time to search the FBI statistics but if you are a white guy, there is about a 85 percent chance that if you are killed by a gun it will be by someone you know. And if you are black it is about a 95 percent chance. The lesson is not about gun control, it is about choosing your friends......lol

We pollute the air water lakes land and oceans then complain about global warming and pollution. Duh...We kill almost every life form on earth for money then complain about the species going extinct. Again humans are the most intelligent idiots known in all the universe. Humans are not qualified to make the assumptions they do, humans are not qualified to assume what life can and cant be made of. Humans are not qualified to make half the assumptions they do. Its like giving a new born baby a degree in denominational physics. We have a hard time just cleaning up our own trash. People are so intelligently stupid they die taking selfies.on an avg of 1200 per year ....... :banghead:

When a scientists says there may not be life out in space, it like saying there might not be any sticks in a large wood forest.....
Life is infinite... [/quote]
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Mon May 16, 2016 9:21 am

Sigrid wrote:Made a M.O.E.E info compilation that you shared so far, VG: http://paranormalis.com/threads/m-o-e-e ... ion.10904/ :hugs: Maybe anyone new here won't repeat questions anymore if we refer to this link :toothless:

Interesting :drumming:
You have been given universal understanding for a reason, to understand beyond simple human.
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Mon May 16, 2016 11:22 pm

raymond1234 wrote:

There is no reason why life cannot exist on different levels that we can't comprehend. Light exists at different frequencies that other animals can perceive that we can't. So why can't life thrive at different levels that we can't see, touch or feel ? Just because we have not learned something does not mean it does not exist or it cannot be true.

Who is to say that life cannot be made of 'thoughts' which are energy or love or life that is not carbon based. Just because all the life we have found is carbon based in this solar system it does not meant that those values persist on other star systems or other galaxies. When scientists suggest that life cannot exist because it does not conform to our current standards they are limiting themselves to new ideas.

Most of the scientists are not real scientists.......they are professional memorizers. All they do is go to college, memorize the stuff they learn in books, retain it long enough to do well on a test and then get a bunch of degrees with a bunch of alphabetical letters behind their names. The people that hire them for jobs look for people like themselves. Then they teach college to impressionable young people that think they are godlike because they have a bunch of degrees. They limit themselves to things that have already been published without doing any real research themselves. And the research they do is based on established values that may not be good enough. Nothing new is learned because nothing learned is considered. The only ones that don't fall into this trap are the ones that work for Lockheed-Martin, DARPA, Boeing etc.....I would love to see what they are working on behind closed doors

There could be an entire planet full of micro life forms that have a hive intelligence just like bees and ants etc. They could combine that intelligence and be the most advance species of life in existence. The second greatest mistake humans make is to assume life is organic base, until we accept that life can be made of almost anything we will stay in the dark and ignorant. On earth alone we have found life living in highly toxic nuclear waste, in active volcanoes and some of the most harshest environments on planet earth. :)

moving and living on and in you.. Trillions literally. When you get hurt some of these micro life forms know to go where the injury is and start to heal it that's intelligence
.Humans

That reminds me of Horton Hears a Who........... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rDlnRtmXRSo... ( 1:10 )

That is why I like the original Star Trek Series, they spotlighted life on foreign planets and dimensions that were never considered before.

including humans. Today you cant watch tv or surf the internet or go anywhere and not see some kind of product advertisement trying to get your money and if you cant make money then you are none valuable to society. Many humans can not even see a doctor or get a meal with out money, because we have placed a price tags on everything that exists on earth. We are even fighting for off world resources which we will put price tags on.

There are plenty of resources for our needs. It's the corruption at the top of political levels. And backwards thinking and behavior among other people.
i.e........People getting burned for being a witch in Africa, a 16 year old girl in Pakistan was burned alive for helping another couple elope. Homosexuals are killed in Africa and the Middle East and you are beaten with a rod for blasphemy in the Arab World.

Our technology is advancing 10 fold every year but our intelligence hasn't moved in thousands of years. We make guns to kill and sell them to anyone with money and then complain when people are shot and killed.

I don't have time to search the FBI statistics but if you are a white guy, there is about a 85 percent chance that if you are killed by a gun it will be by someone you know. And if you are black it is about a 95 percent chance. The lesson is not about gun control, it is about choosing your friends......lol

We pollute the air water lakes land and oceans then complain about global warming and pollution. Duh...We kill almost every life form on earth for money then complain about the species going extinct. Again humans are the most intelligent idiots known in all the universe. Humans are not qualified to make the assumptions they do, humans are not qualified to assume what life can and cant be made of. Humans are not qualified to make half the assumptions they do. Its like giving a new born baby a degree in denominational physics. We have a hard time just cleaning up our own trash. People are so intelligently stupid they die taking selfies.on an avg of 1200 per year ....... :banghead:

When a scientists says there may not be life out in space, it like saying there might not be any sticks in a large wood forest.....
Life is infinite...

Rey, I don't understand your quote.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Tue May 17, 2016 6:49 pm

Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

.Humans

Life is infinite...

Which part ?

Brief question..........That guy named Duterte.......did he get elected president ? Is he as wild as they say he is ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Tue May 17, 2016 9:51 pm

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:

.Humans

Life is infinite...

Which part ?

Brief question..........That guy named Duterte.......did he get elected president ? Is he as wild as they say he is ?

Nevermind, I thought your questions/answers in bold were part of VG's statements. Also, is Duterte all over the news in the US or something? Lol just wondering. Never knew you were one to be updated on foreign news, Rey ;) But yes.. He's now mayor president (but he prefers to be called 'mayor' since he's used to it so I called him 'mayor president' :D ) He will officially start his term in June 30 and he refuses to stay in the Palace until he's officially the president..

He said he'll stop making rude jokes or saying bad words if he's the president (which he has now calmed down after the elections). I think he's going to make a former friend and communist leader a part of his cabinet though.. And he said he wants his cabinet patterned after Tradeu (did I spell that right? Lol).

[Reveal] Spoiler:
He wasn't joking when he said he'll kill drug addicts and other heinous criminals. He plans to re-implement the death penalty and even said he'll hang criminals instead of a firing squad since it's more 'humane' but he was immediately criticized by human rights activist and even the church. Although I don't want to argue whether it's 'good' or 'bad' to kill criminals, I think the Church and the oligarch should back off from the state. Because this isn't the medieval times or the Spanish colonization were state and church were merged as one or something. In fact, the church was the main reason why the death penalty was abolished in 2006 in the PH. And the chruch and the religious nuts were the main reason why we're so 'behind.' We still don't have such things as 'divorce' nor do we have same sex marriages because of them.

I won't deny it though. I'm pretty excited that we will become a Federation soon.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Thu May 19, 2016 12:40 am

Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

Nevermind, I thought your questions/answers in bold were part of VG's statements. Also, is Duterte all over the news in the US or something? Lol just wondering. Never knew you were one to be updated on foreign news, Rey ;) But yes.. He's now mayor president (but he prefers to be called 'mayor' since he's used to it so I called him 'mayor president' :D ) He will officially start his term in June 30 and he refuses to stay in the Palace until he's officially the president..

He said he'll stop making rude jokes or saying bad words if he's the president (which he has now calmed down after the elections). I think he's going to make a former friend and communist leader a part of his cabinet though.. And he said he wants his cabinet patterned after Tradeu (did I spell that right? Lol).

[spoiler]He wasn't joking when he said he'll kill drug addicts and other heinous criminals. He plans to re-implement the death penalty and even said he'll hang criminals instead of a firing squad since it's more 'humane' but he was immediately criticized by human rights activist and even the church. Although I don't want to argue whether it's 'good' or 'bad' to kill criminals, I think the Church and the oligarch should back off from the state. Because this isn't the medieval times or the Spanish colonization were state and church were merged as one or something. In fact, the church was the main reason why the death penalty was abolished in 2006 in the PH. And the chruch and the religious nuts were the main reason why we're so 'behind.' We still don't have such things as 'divorce' nor do we have same sex marriages because of them.

I won't deny it though. I'm pretty excited that we will become a Federation soon.

I haven't heard too much about the man, but what I heard was negative; basically everything you listed.
But keep in mind it was an election. Lots of politicians say and do things to get attention and get your vote.
Then, they do what they want once they get into office.
Maybe he will settle down and not embarrass the PH.

We have the death penalty in Texas and my home state of Virginia.
Maybe if you reinstate the death penalty, crime will go down. At least the murders.

In the states, generally the only ones you can kill/ execute are people that commit premeditated murder and murder for hire. It does not happen as often as people think though.

I have not heard about the PH becoming a Federation. How will this change the PH ?

It's Trudeau........you were close !
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu May 19, 2016 6:22 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:
raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

[spoiler]He wasn't joking when he said he'll kill drug addicts and other heinous criminals. He plans to re-implement the death penalty and even said he'll hang criminals instead of a firing squad since it's more 'humane' but he was immediately criticized by human rights activist and even the church. Although I don't want to argue whether it's 'good' or 'bad' to kill criminals, I think the Church and the oligarch should back off from the state. Because this isn't the medieval times or the Spanish colonization were state and church were merged as one or something. In fact, the church was the main reason why the death penalty was abolished in 2006 in the PH. And the chruch and the religious nuts were the main reason why we're so 'behind.' We still don't have such things as 'divorce' nor do we have same sex marriages because of them.

I haven't heard too much about the man, but what I heard was negative; basically everything you listed.
But keep in mind it was an election. Lots of politicians say and do things to get attention and get your vote.
Then, they do what they want once they get into office.
Maybe he will settle down and not embarrass the PH.

We have the death penalty in Texas and my home state of Virginia.
Maybe if you reinstate the death penalty, crime will go down. At least the murders.

In the states, generally the only ones you can kill/ execute are people that commit premeditated murder and murder for hire. It does not happen as often as people think though.

I have not heard about the PH becoming a Federation. How will this change the PH ?

It's Trudeau........you were close !

I don't know. But I think it will be an incredibly slow process. Even America took decades to fully establish federalism, am I right? Tbh I wish we were a federal in the first place. A lot of people outside of Manila (our capital) call Manila, "Imperial Manila" because of how much investors and politicians focus on Manila and hardly anywhere else, and how many people flood into Manila to get jobs. That's what they say anyway. Tbh I don't think Duterte's 6 year presidency is enough but it would probably implement federalism already.

If you have some time to kill, here's some articles:

Will federalism address PH woes? Pros and cons of making the shift.

Federalism: Easier Said than Done.

I knew there was another "a" somewhere in "Tradeau"! :lol: :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri May 20, 2016 7:06 pm

[Reveal] Spoiler:

What do you guys think? This is the first time I've captured something like this. It was something that whizzed by me and I captured it by chance when I was trying to picture my dog clearly. I think it's some sort of being as I've been suspecting for a while... I first thought that I was the only one to see this thing whizzing by and tend to ignore it, thinking it was some spirit and never thought I would capture it on camera.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Sun May 22, 2016 1:57 am

Sigrid wrote:

I don't know. But I think it will be an incredibly slow process. Even America took decades to fully establish federalism, am I right? Tbh I wish we were a federal in the first place. A lot of people outside of Manila (our capital) call Manila, "Imperial Manila" because of how much investors and politicians focus on Manila and hardly anywhere else, and how many people flood into Manila to get jobs. That's what they say anyway. Tbh I don't think Duterte's 6 year presidency is enough but it would probably implement federalism already.

Thanks for the links. I honestly thought that the PH shared the same system of government that we had. Except for when Marcos was in charge.
I saw that the Duterte guy was elected. But who is the woman that was recently elected? I can't find her name. I guess you don't live in Manila.

I don't know about the pic. It could be a bug, but if you had the same blur after you took 3,4 pics in succession of the same general area, that might tell you something. Download a ghost app on your smartphone, that'll tell you.........lol.......(those are a joke, only a toy).

I'm glad you got a reply from Tom Moore. I saw him speak in the Dallas area last year. He's a nice guy. Has he published any of them in his blog ? I have sent him a few questions in the last year that he has printed. You can find them under Raymond....lol . I sent him some more yesterday.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Sun May 22, 2016 8:10 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:

Thanks for the links. I honestly thought that the PH shared the same system of government that we had. Except for when Marcos was in charge.
I saw that the Duterte guy was elected. But who is the woman that was recently elected? I can't find her name. I guess you don't live in Manila.

I don't know about the pic. It could be a bug, but if you had the same blur after you took 3,4 pics in succession of the same general area, that might tell you something. Download a ghost app on your smartphone, that'll tell you.........lol.......(those are a joke, only a toy).

I'm glad you got a reply from Tom Moore. I saw him speak in the Dallas area last year. He's a nice guy. Has he published any of them in his blog ? I have sent him a few questions in the last year that he has printed. You can find them under Raymond....lol . I sent him some more yesterday.

Hehe... I guess you read those deleted parts? :oops: I also thought that it looked like or resembled insect wings except here, if you look closer, the top is white, the center is blue-gray and below is brown in color. I've downloaded a ghost app before but all it did was tuning in to other radios. I don't read Tom's blog anymore tho :D I lost interest tbh. And what female that was elected? I'm not keeping up with the news anymore now that the media has simmered down with Duterte's actions. The only 'female' I know that was elected was a new mayor in a village that is a 'transgender.' The first transgender to be elected as mayor in Southeast Asia apparently.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Superman1 » Sun May 22, 2016 10:32 pm

Sigrid wrote:What do you guys think?

I think you should give your dog a bone! :lol: (Sorry I read the deleted bits too.)
Your dog looks like ET! What if this photo shows he is your Guardian Angel? :halo: Though you said GA and A and G are not ET.
Ok I might be joking. But couldn't those colors you mentioned fit a bug's wings and body?
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sigrid » Mon May 23, 2016 5:35 am

Superman1 wrote:
Sigrid wrote:What do you guys think?

I think you should give your dog a bone! :lol: (Sorry I read the deleted bits too.)
Your dog looks like ET! What if this photo shows he is your Guardian Angel? :halo: Though you said GA and A and G are not ET.
Ok I might be joking. But couldn't those colors you mentioned fit a bug's wings and body?

Lmao I have a love-hate relationship with my dog :lol:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Mon May 23, 2016 6:53 pm

Sigrid wrote:

I knew there was another "a" somewhere in "Tradeau"! :lol: :D

Trudeau........... :)

And the best part about him is his wife......at least from a guy's perspective.....

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sophie_Gr ... re-Trudeau
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Tue May 24, 2016 12:34 am

:roll:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Tue May 24, 2016 11:22 am

Sigrid wrote::roll:

:D
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri May 27, 2016 2:06 am

Okay. This has been in my mind for too long now and it's been annoying me a lot. It's something about how VG says it's stupid to fight over oil or over invinsible lines that is called a "territory." Living in a country were China stole islands in South China Sea (and others in Asia) who is now building military facilities in said disputed shoals and arguing over who owns Sabah (Malaysia says they own Sabah since their federation was formed. But moro muslims [Mindanao Muslims] argues that they own Sabah since long ago when the Sultan of Malaysia [dunno his name] gave Sabah to the moro muslims as a gift for helping them win a war), I felt like we should fight over this. But I don't want a war either. But at the same time, if war is the only thing that wins over a tribunal court then so be it. But then VG's words keep resonating in my mind. I'm in conflict. I want my country to own what is its own w/ a war. But there's also conspiracies saying that this or that sold this or that to said country for this or that. Ugh. It's so annoying.

So in the end, it's about ownership. If you say that 'ownership' doesn't exist because blah blah blah. Then I can't argue with that but I can't say the same thing for fighting for what's 'ours' either. I finally made a decision that us humans are not ready. Well, not ready for a lot of things. But I'm saying that we're not ready for 'erasing invincible lines.' If a country, for example did just that then there will be people who will abuse that. They will loot and plunder with an excuse such as "But no one owns it and [said country] has no territories so what laws are we breaking?"

Same goes with money. If a country somehow makes everything free, no taxes, no pay etc. Then what about the tourists? Would they have the same rights too? What if they'll abuse that also? What about the economy that is so tightly build around money? Ugh. Idk about politics and stuff but I think I'm over thinking unnecessary stuff again. Sorry. I keep thinking about world problems or national problems and always ask myself, 'If you were the president what will you do?' That's why I'm writing these kinds of stuff :dummy" :banghead: :hothead: :computer: :drumming:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Fri May 27, 2016 9:11 am

Sigrid wrote:Okay. This has been in my mind for too long now and it's been annoying me a lot. It's something about how VG says it's stupid to fight over oil or over invinsible lines that is called a "territory." Living in a country were China stole islands in South China Sea (and others in Asia) who is now building military facilities in said disputed shoals and arguing over who owns Sabah (Malaysia says they own Sabah since their federation was formed. But moro muslims [Mindanao Muslims] argues that they own Sabah since long ago when the Sultan of Malaysia [dunno his name] gave Sabah to the moro muslims as a gift for helping them win a war), I felt like we should fight over this. But I don't want a war either. But at the same time, if war is the only thing that wins over a tribunal court then so be it. But then VG's words keep resonating in my mind. I'm in conflict. I want my country to own what is its own w/ a war. But there's also conspiracies saying that this or that sold this or that to said country for this or that. Ugh. It's so annoying.

So in the end, it's about ownership. If you say that 'ownership' doesn't exist because blah blah blah. Then I can't argue with that but I can't say the same thing for fighting for what's 'ours' either. I finally made a decision that us humans are not ready. Well, not ready for a lot of things. But I'm saying that we're not ready for 'erasing invincible lines.' If a country, for example did just that then there will be people who will abuse that. They will loot and plunder with an excuse such as "But no one owns it and [said country] has no territories so what laws are we breaking?"

Same goes with money. If a country somehow makes everything free, no taxes, no pay etc. Then what about the tourists? Would they have the same rights too? What if they'll abuse that also? What about the economy that is so tightly build around money? Ugh. Idk about politics and stuff but I think I'm over thinking unnecessary stuff again. Sorry. I keep thinking about world problems or national problems and always ask myself, 'If you were the president what will you do?' That's why I'm writing these kinds of stuff :dummy" :banghead: :hothead: :computer: :drumming:

Most people do not realize that presidents dont have much power, they are public representatives or as congress/governments calls them seat squatters.

The people who run nations are the lifers that no one really knows about, they run things and many have been in the same position for over 30 years. A president is a temporary public figure who is always replaced.
A president does have some power but nothing like the lifers who run nations.

Example: Think of it this way you live in your home, imagine for a few years you have a guest stay with you. That guest has some rights and power, but its you who really has the final say and what goes on in the house.Its your house not the guests house. The guest will be gone at some point and you will have another guest come in, but in the end you run your home, you own it you have the final say in things.
Your guest can suggest things etc but it still has to pass your vote since he is only a guest.

A president is a public representative with minimal power, the real governments are the career lifers there for 15 to 40 years they are the ones who know what is going on and run the CIA homeland security trades etc etc etc.

Or think of it this way you own a company and every few years you hire a new guy to represent your company, then after a few years you replace him.
Like McDonald's has Ronald MacDonald the clown. He is the public figure, but its the guys up at corporate that run the show.

People dont seem to understand a president is a public representative... not a world leader. If a president dies or something happens they are simply replaced with another public figure.
Governments are run by the lifers who are in government for many years. Presidents are allowed some power but their power has to pass through the lifers. In reality the president has no idea what goes on behind the curtain so to speak. Presidents are not informed of deep government projects etc etc. A president is on a need to know basis.

A presidents primary job is to deal with the public, its the lifers behind the curtain that advise him, let him know whats going on, and what to do. these people are called presidential advisers.
Governments are not run by presidents. If there is a war its not the president that has say its the military advisers that inform the president of whats going on, then that president will address the nation as he is the public representative. Most presidents dont even write their own speeches.

The problem with government is the lifers never get replaced, they stay in office and some of these people are terrible people who need to be replaced but never are, because people think its the president that has all the say and power. Presidents have little say and power dont be fooled its what governments want you to think. A president will not act without advisement from the people who control and run the government.

No one would give that much power to a temporary employee.

85% of all the people on planet earth have no idea how governments really even work or who really rules the system..If a person blames a president for something, then you know without a doubt that person knows nothing of government.

:cheers:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri May 27, 2016 8:07 pm

That's why I like talking to you, VG. I worry that you might say something like "don't over think too much" and stuff but you don't :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Fri May 27, 2016 9:55 pm

Actually I can't imagine any one in the government moving the strings in my country lol. Our military is weak and our government is poor. But I think the ones running the show are 'dynasties.' Families with influences. Families who has long lines of being a senate, a congressman/woman etc. And are tend to be rich. Or at least I think so in my country. I just can't view our government pulling the strings. We're too poor for that. I've watched 'conspiracies' if you can call it that about my country. I observed that it was like a family feud. Families of different people fighting for power and stealing from the poor. I've also watched honest politicians in the news that says that the ones who has powers are those from 'dynasties.'

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Sat May 28, 2016 6:29 pm

Sigrid wrote:Actually I can't imagine any one in the government moving the strings in my country lol. Our military is weak and our government is poor. But I think the ones running the show are 'dynasties.' Families with influences. Families who has long lines of being a senate, a congressman/woman etc. And are tend to be rich. Or at least I think so in my country. I just can't view our government pulling the strings. We're too poor for that. I've watched 'conspiracies' if you can call it that about my country. I observed that it was like a family feud. Families of different people fighting for power and stealing from the poor. I've also watched honest politicians in the news that says that the ones who has powers are those from 'dynasties.'

Haiti has 37 families that have ruled it for 200 years. It may be different leadership, but they all come from the same group.

It's funny, but most of the presidents we have had can trace their roots back to passenger lists on the Mayflower. No lie.

I don't think it's the middle managers that run the country. They get things done, but it's people behind the scenes that pull the strings. It's the 'Old Families ' of Europe and the U.S. that tell the president what he will do. The prez is the figurehead and he always has a few pet projects. But there are people behind the scenes like the Rockefellers, Rothschilds , Henry Kissinger, the founding families of the Federal Reserve Bank of the U.S. and major European Banks that determine policy.

And major corporations and their CEO's have become like small citi-states like ancient Rome and Athens.
Lockheed-Martin, Boeing, Exxon, Shell, Bayer, Monsanto, Citibank...........they employ tens of thousands of people and generate billions in revenue each year/ each month. The leaders of those companies are not just CEO's , but politicians, financiers, ambassadors...etc....when they talk..people listen.

The president is the figurehead that everyone sees, but like you and VG said..... it's the major corporations and a few old families that pull the strings.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun May 29, 2016 1:32 pm

Sigrid wrote:Actually I can't imagine any one in the government moving the strings in my country lol. Our military is weak and our government is poor. But I think the ones running the show are 'dynasties.' Families with influences. Families who has long lines of being a senate, a congressman/woman etc. And are tend to be rich. Or at least I think so in my country. I just can't view our government pulling the strings. We're too poor for that. I've watched 'conspiracies' if you can call it that about my country. I observed that it was like a family feud. Families of different people fighting for power and stealing from the poor. I've also watched honest politicians in the news that says that the ones who has powers are those from 'dynasties.'

Here is an example of what I was trying to illustrate.

I don't know who these people are, but the press did and identified them as aristocratic.

http://www.glamour.com/story/all-the-de ... ic-wedding

The royal families of Europe are all interrelated. During WW1.....I don't remember the exact relationship...but British King George was a cousin to Czar Nicholas of Russia and cousin to Kaiser Wilhem of Germany. Queen Victoria (Britain ) was grandmother to Kaiser Wilhem. That must have been interesting when they were at war with each other.

They are the ones that pull the strings. The 'old families'. These families and others. The presidents and prime ministers can only do as much as these families allow them to do.

http://www.glamour.com/story/all-the-de ... ic-wedding
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:54 am

VG, do you have an IG account? Because I swear, there's this page that spreads facts, realization, telling people to wake up etc. And I am reminded of you every time. I don't know if you do but the poster also says in one post that s/he is ashamed of the human race as a species and that sent me off back here and now I'm asking you if you have an IG account that spreads awareness. The poster also repeatedly says in other captions that s/he can 'mathematically' prove how stupid you are and I remembered that you have mathematical equations of some sort, VG. Ugh, I dunno. I just think this poster sounds like you (or what you shared so far on the internet here) or if this poster is just a coincidence... Here's some posts from said page:

The third one is my favorite because it made me laugh so much :rofl:

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:58 am

:banghead:

We are the smartest most intelligent technologically advance idiots in the known universe. :dummy"

Humans are so intelligently stupid they are the only known species in the whole known universe, dumb enough to pay to live on there own home world... No other species known
to exist has that level of intelligent stupidity. :dummy"

Yap it is sad we are so fantastically smart at being stupid.. I hope one day this will change before we are extinct from our own stupidity. :wave:

Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jun 02, 2016 10:13 pm

Strange Visions wrote::banghead:

We are the smartest most intelligent technologically advance idiots in the known universe. :dummy"

Humans are so intelligently stupid they are the only known species in the whole known universe, dumb enough to pay to live on there own home world... No other species known

Yap it is sad we are so fantastically smart at being stupid.. I hope one day this will change before we are extinct from our own stupidity. :wave:

Can't stop laughing every time I see that third pic. Also, you didn't answer my question, VG >:I

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Fri Jun 03, 2016 10:12 am

Sigrid wrote:
Strange Visions wrote::banghead:

Can't stop laughing every time I see that third pic. Also, you didn't answer my question, VG >:I

I dont have IG account...
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Fri Jun 03, 2016 9:44 pm

:dummy" :D

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Sigrid » Sat Jun 04, 2016 5:55 am

VG, there's so many "alien invasion is happening now!" videos. And since you say you know a lot because of moee, what can you say about this? Lol sorry I sound like I'm interviewing a person online. I just keep seeing people posting "alien invasion!!1!!" videos and I'm really wondering if this is a lie or if this is a lie (yes, I repeated that on purpose :dummy" )

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Perfcell7 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 3:37 pm

Wow! Strange Visions. I just want to say that everything you are dreaming and everything you experiencing is truly amazing. I can attest to the fact that what you are dreaming is indeed true, and it is how the universe works. My family and I have studied for years about everything you are saying, through science, religion and history. You have been gifted, blessed and chosen by God, to experience these surreal truths. I don't know why he chose you, but he did. You have been blessed to be able to see humanity through his eyes in a way, that you can comprehend what most humans cannot! That is so amazing! The only thing I can say, is study the Bible thoroughly, inside and out, because I can speak from experience that everything you have named, is truly embedded in that book. You should also read the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, those are ancient books of the Bible, that aren't often studied, but they will most definitely clear a lot of things up for you! Study the holy spirit, language of tongues and the brain frequencies of them. You are not going crazy, you are seeing truth. It is hard to understand and hard to accept, but it is true. Study the book of revelations, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Daniel, in the Bible. It will open your eyes, and show you truth and understanding. You will be amazed how similar their experiences are to yours right now. You know the truth, and have seen the incomprehensible in your dreams, Jesus is the Lord and God! I hope you will check out the things I have suggested, because I truly believe it will clear things up for you! I also encourage you to find the truth, by searching every avenue of science, and religion, you will see that along with your dreams, everything you study will lead to one point. You have no idea how much I believe in you! What you say confirms everything I have studied! You are not crazy, you are gifted! God bless you and I know you will find the truth!
Perfcell7
DM Lurker
DM Lurker

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:00 pm

Perfcell7 wrote:Wow! Strange Visions. I just want to say that everything you are dreaming and everything you experiencing is truly amazing. I can attest to the fact that what you are dreaming is indeed true, and it is how the universe works. My family and I have studied for years about everything you are saying, through science, religion and history. You have been gifted, blessed and chosen by God, to experience these surreal truths. I don't know why he chose you, but he did. You have been blessed to be able to see humanity through his eyes in a way, that you can comprehend what most humans cannot! That is so amazing! The only thing I can say, is study the Bible thoroughly, inside and out, because I can speak from experience that everything you have named, is truly embedded in that book. You should also read the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, those are ancient books of the Bible, that aren't often studied, but they will most definitely clear a lot of things up for you! Study the holy spirit, language of tongues and the brain frequencies of them. You are not going crazy, you are seeing truth. It is hard to understand and hard to accept, but it is true. Study the book of revelations, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Daniel, in the Bible. It will open your eyes, and show you truth and understanding. You will be amazed how similar their experiences are to yours right now. You know the truth, and have seen the incomprehensible in your dreams, Jesus is the Lord and God! I hope you will check out the things I have suggested, because I truly believe it will clear things up for you! I also encourage you to find the truth, by searching every avenue of science, and religion, you will see that along with your dreams, everything you study will lead to one point. You have no idea how much I believe in you! What you say confirms everything I have studied! You are not crazy, you are gifted! God bless you and I know you will find the truth!

Thanks for the tips and advice !
but I have many posts here I think you have not read yet.. :whistling:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Strange Visions » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:14 pm

Sigrid wrote:VG, there's so many "alien invasion is happening now!" videos. And since you say you know a lot because of moee, what can you say about this? Lol sorry I sound like I'm interviewing a person online. I just keep seeing people posting "alien invasion!!1!!" videos and I'm really wondering if this is a lie or if this is a lie (yes, I repeated that on purpose :dummy" )

Ya there are a lot of videos on many things like mermaids, Bigfoot, aliens, Jesus the virgin marry, monsters, ghosts, etc etc, these types of videos are a dime a dozen.
I wouldn't worry to much about alien invasions until you see a UFO destroying a city or something. Be careful about what knowledge you choose to accept its easy to get caught up
in something that may not be true. Accept the possibility of all knowledge, but choose to be wise about the knowledge you fallow.

Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:10 pm

VG, didn't you say that we are very very wrong when saying that bad people re-incarnate over and over again? I can't remember what you said exactly. Can you clarify on this?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 am

This are some of the people that pull the strings behind the curtain.......Several years ago ...about 20,25 ........Bill Clinton attended and they said...'this is the guy we want for president.......' and he had the job for 8 years.

The Bilderberger Group meets once a year and it's probably the most exclusive private party in the world.

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954.[2]

This is the guest list for this year.

https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2016/06/ ... bers-list/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

DAVOS is another popular destination for the elite of politics and business.

Davos is host to the World Economic Forum (WEF), an annual meeting of global political and business elites (often referred to simply as Davos) and the home of one of Switzerland's biggest ski resorts. At the end of every year it serves as the site of the annual Spengler Cup ice hockey tournament, hosted by the HC Davos local hockey team.

http://qz.com/166889/the-list-of-everyo ... this-year/
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:18 am

raymond1234 wrote:

This are some of the people that pull the strings behind the curtain.......Several years ago ...about 20,25 ........Bill Clinton attended and they said...'this is the guy we want for president.......' and he had the job for 8 years.

The Bilderberger Group meets once a year and it's probably the most exclusive private party in the world.

The Bilderberg Group, Bilderberg conference, Bilderberg meetings or Bilderberg Club is an annual private conference of 120 to 150 people of the European and North American political elite, experts from industry, finance, academia, and the media, established in 1954.[2]

This is the guest list for this year.

https://vidrebel.wordpress.com/2016/06/ ... bers-list/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bilderberg_Group

DAVOS is another popular destination for the elite of politics and business.

Davos is host to the World Economic Forum (WEF), an annual meeting of global political and business elites (often referred to simply as Davos) and the home of one of Switzerland's biggest ski resorts. At the end of every year it serves as the site of the annual Spengler Cup ice hockey tournament, hosted by the HC Davos local hockey team.

http://qz.com/166889/the-list-of-everyo ... this-year/

Then those are the amount of people that should be gone `(*∩_∩*)′

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Re: Recurring dream thats destroying my life

Postby Superman1 » Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:53 pm

Davos creepily sounds almost like Davros. :yikes
Davros is the creator of the Daleks. :bday: :bday: :bday:
Davros is a genius who has mastered many areas of science but also a megalomaniac who believes that through his creations he can become the supreme being and ruler of the Universe. :king:

Even if Davros is not real, why did they pick his near-namesake to meet in? :chatter:
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sigrid » Fri Jun 10, 2016 3:43 am

Superman1 wrote:Davos creepily sounds almost like Davros. :yikes
Davros is the creator of the Daleks. :bday: :bday: :bday:
Davros is a genius who has mastered many areas of science but also a megalomaniac who believes that through his creations he can become the supreme being and ruler of the Universe. :king:

Even if Davros is not real, why did they pick his near-namesake to meet in? :chatter:

To me, it sounded close to "Davao." A city were our infamous incoming president Duterte came from.

Also, VG in case you missed this question:
Sigrid wrote:VG, didn't you say that we are very very wrong when saying that bad people re-incarnate over and over again? I can't remember what you said exactly. Can you clarify on this?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby raymond1234 » Fri Jun 10, 2016 11:44 pm

Superman1 wrote:Even if Davros is not real, why did they pick his near-namesake to meet in?

It's a ski resort in Switzerland.
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Superman1 » Sat Jun 11, 2016 7:59 pm

Yes I know. The guise of neutrality. :D
Superman1
Dream Guru
Dream Guru

Postby Sigrid » Fri Jun 17, 2016 3:16 am

VG, didn't you say that we are very very wrong when saying that bad people re-incarnate over and over again? I can't remember what you said exactly. Can you clarify on this?

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:02 am

Its been a super busy summer but happy 4th July to everyone :cheers:
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:46 am

Perfcell7 wrote:Wow! Strange Visions. I just want to say that everything you are dreaming and everything you experiencing is truly amazing. I can attest to the fact that what you are dreaming is indeed true, and it is how the universe works. My family and I have studied for years about everything you are saying, through science, religion and history. You have been gifted, blessed and chosen by God, to experience these surreal truths. I don't know why he chose you, but he did. You have been blessed to be able to see humanity through his eyes in a way, that you can comprehend what most humans cannot! That is so amazing! The only thing I can say, is study the Bible thoroughly, inside and out, because I can speak from experience that everything you have named, is truly embedded in that book. You should also read the Book of Enoch and the Book of Jasher, those are ancient books of the Bible, that aren't often studied, but they will most definitely clear a lot of things up for you! Study the holy spirit, language of tongues and the brain frequencies of them. You are not going crazy, you are seeing truth. It is hard to understand and hard to accept, but it is true. Study the book of revelations, Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Daniel, in the Bible. It will open your eyes, and show you truth and understanding. You will be amazed how similar their experiences are to yours right now. You know the truth, and have seen the incomprehensible in your dreams, Jesus is the Lord and God! I hope you will check out the things I have suggested, because I truly believe it will clear things up for you! I also encourage you to find the truth, by searching every avenue of science, and religion, you will see that along with your dreams, everything you study will lead to one point. You have no idea how much I believe in you! What you say confirms everything I have studied! You are not crazy, you are gifted! God bless you and I know you will find the truth!

That is quite an endorsement Strange Visions.

Did your wife write this............ :lol:
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby raymond1234 » Sun Jul 03, 2016 11:48 am

Strange Visions wrote:Its been a super busy summer but happy 4th July to everyone :cheers:

You too !

Hey Sigrid, does the Philippines have an Independence Day ?
raymond1234
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Sigrid » Mon Jul 04, 2016 2:57 am

raymond1234 wrote:
Strange Visions wrote:Its been a super busy summer but happy 4th July to everyone :cheers:

You too !

Hey Sigrid, does the Philippines have an Independence Day ?

Same date of independence day as Russia. June 12. I'm not sure but we used to have the same independence day as America but they changed it since they believed that we were free (from Spanish rule. Even though it was short-lived since the Americans ruled after that) on June 12.

Sigrid
Shadow
Shadow

Postby Strange Visions » Mon Jul 04, 2016 12:00 pm

raymond1234 wrote:

that is quite an endorsement Strange Visions.

Did your wife write this............ :lol:

Haha nope we are not religious and she does not post on any forums :unworthy:
Happy 4th....
Strange Visions
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Caesar » Wed Sep 28, 2016 2:41 am

Получите вашу почту невесту здесь! 100% безопасным и законным во всем мире. www.WiccanNeedsADaddyFigure.com. Мы сто десять процентов законным и предлагают тысячи милых дам, которые готовы жениться на тебе одиноко извращенцев. Закажите сейчас и получите скидку в размере 30 процентов.
People are like delicate puzzles. Unraveling them is most enjoyable.
Caesar
Dream Warrior
Dream Warrior

Postby Jenny_Legend » Fri Sep 30, 2016 1:45 am

Caesar wrote:Получите вашу почту невесту здесь! 100% безопасным и законным во всем мире. http://www.WiccanNeedsADaddyFigure.com. Мы сто десять процентов законным и предлагают тысячи милых дам, которые готовы жениться на тебе одиноко извращенцев. Закажите сейчас и получите скидку в размере 30 процентов.

Did you get hacked by a troll advertiser or something?
Jenny_Legend
Dream Seeker
Dream Seeker

PreviousNext

Return to Mystic Dreams